IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4th house and one famous chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i would like to add some thing more which was unclear

dasa means all the dasa s happening since birth and its planets showing increasing order or decresing will decide the magnitude of success

so planet may be same rasi in same lagna frame of 2 hrs

regrds sunil nair

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear vinita ji> > > > i will tell u one clue ,in 2hrs window there all planets may be> seems to b in same rasi ,but depending on time progesses the dasa> becomes arohan or avarohan ( increasing indications and decresing> indications ) with the same lagna frame .> > > > so this decide the nature of success if dasa is continously favrable> for a purticular event signified by the chart> > for exmple matha ji born in sun dasa -merc sub dasa and pratyantara is> of moon the 10th lord in 8th house ( so its dhana yoga happening 12th> house of expenditure for good things for moksha and religious purposes> and doing it like a karma ) ,hora lord is merc and sub hora is venus> ,both involved in gr8 yogas ,including dhana yogas and how it should be> spend is also can be seen by nature of planets conjoing and nature of> sign and aspects etc .So with this chart a business man or woman may not> be a success with this magnitude .> > > > so the mission of soul and further life can be seen tru this way in very> subtle way even without going to higher vargas ,also traditions holds> lot of other secrets as a part of oral tradition .> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > PS- hora ( one hr ) sub hora ( 8.57 minits almost ) etc> > > > > > > , "vinita kumar"> shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Neelamji,> >> > Though i do not know much to hazard an opinion on this forum, i am> > partly in agreement with what sairamji has said. There must be others> > born with an exaltation of the same 3 planets, since lagna does not> > change for 2 hours. Of course, the vargas would change....but then one> > has to get into assessing the degree by degree importance in various> > signs....and study the divisionals...which is generally missed out in> a> > general analyis.> >> > i do remember in some forum somebody presenting a chart with 4 exalted> > planets, and the native being an "ordinary" housewife.> >> > As for the Vimamsa, some charts of spiritually advanced souls is given> > at the following link. Maybe we could draw some conclusions from this> on> > Amma's chart.> >> > http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf> > <http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf>> >> > The fourth house is the seat of the heart....and we know something of> > Amma's heart from her actions and her huge, infectious smile, don't> we?> >> > Not only is Amma's Moon exalted in 8th house in D-1, it is 10th H in> D-9> > in the sign of Acquarius whose lord is exalted in D-1; (Sun too is> > exalted in D-9 in 12th house of Moksha while sign of exaltation of> Moon> > is rising in D-9). In D-20 Moon is with Sun in 9th house in> Pisces...the> > 12th house of the Kaala Purursha....> >> > Besides, as already pointed out by you, Moon is in the Naksthatra of> Sun> > and Sun is in the Nakshatra of Moon....further adding to the strenght> of> > the luminaries.> >> > Just some stray thoughts....> >> > Though this may be at the risk of deviating from the thread, can we> also> > explore the importance of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu in the chart of> spiritual> > personages?> >> > Regards and best wishes,> >> > vinita> >> >> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sairaman ji,> > >> > > You are right. On the hindsight we get to see many things in the> > horoscopes.> > > It might be difficult to delineate ordinary charts. But not a chart> > like> > > this. With this chart> > >> > > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in> > chart i.e> > > the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> > > This seems to be the key to her status.> > >> > > I have no doubt about the timings also. It couldn't be anything> else.> > >> > > Then as I have said, from moon and sun also the same situation is> > enforced.> > > Do you see the meaning behind it? From lagna, it is the 5-9-10 whic> > are> > > exalted. Lagna is the physical level of existence. Here it is not> > about the> > > physicality, but the being and his sanchit, prarabdh and karma that> > work for> > > her.> > >> > > But from moon and sun, the lagna lord is also exalted. Thus> > establishing the> > > exalted status of her manas and atman.> > >> > > The involvement of luminaries in the unique yogas make this chart> > special.> > >> > > I have not got into the sun/moon yogas or other yogas. We'll find> > plenty of> > > them here.> > >> > > All these things make this chart unique and you won't find such> > placements> > > easily. If you have why don't you send them in the forum.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > If you read my opening sentence, that itself will tell you how> > difficult it> > > will be to find such a person and who still maintains an ordinary> > status.> > >> > > 2008/4/27 sairam nat sairaman53@:> > >> > > > Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamgupta> > > >> > > > all points well explained and acceptable in general terms> > > >> > > > there is lot ot learn and to understand> > > >> > > > HOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING> > > >> > > > --------the background is well known to all the person is> identified> > and> > > > with that background everythingis explained> > > >> > > > when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in> > > > same place time date can be explained in similar fashion> > > >> > > > all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate> the> > > > background and life style of the person how many could have passed> > > > successfuly> > > >> > > > if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known> his> > > > bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu> > mars> > > > venus combination etc etc .......> > > >> > > > what can be guidelines for hors. of achievers and vips and very> > > > ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and> > great> > > > persons mostly ordinary persons> > > >> > > > in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha> raja> > > > yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend> > of such> > > > great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye> > > >> > > > every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000> > lakh> > > > or crores or how many crores> > > >> > > > there shall be some research in this line in the modern day> context> > as> > > > there are somany fields in education employment etc etc .....> > > >> > > >> > > > we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find> the> > > > results> > > >> > > > in our family also many twins as per traditional line no> difference> > > > at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the> > answer i am> > > > unable to provide and convince them> > > >> > > > as the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions> > and> > > > the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very> > identitical> > > > conditions> > > >> > > > as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to> > elaborate> > > > and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not> definitely> > about> > > > 20 to 30 years earlier in life> > > >> > > > i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present> > day> > > > market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am> > writing> > > > like this> > > >> > > > pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere> > > >> > > > i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and> > ordinary> > > > life styles> > > >> > > > however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no> > doubt> > > >> > > > thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to> > go> > > > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > thank y Sir> > > >> > > > SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear SuniljiI think found the birth place details with these links, hope we are discussing the right onehttp://wikimapia.org/#lat=9.089712 & lon=76.486119 & z=17 & l=0 & m=a & v=2http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_AmritanandamayiThanking youJai JaiminiJai VarahamihiraJairadhe----- Original Message

----sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PM 4th house and one famous chart

Hare rama krishna

dear grp and learnd memebrs

I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish

They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .

here is the chart

27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam

dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .

hope every one will participate and contribute

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear leela madhav ji

yes ,can we try this tru jaimini ??

regrds sunil nair

, leela madhav <vrajleela wrote:>> Dear Sunilji> I think found the birth place details with these links, hope we are discussing the right one> http://wikimapia.org/#lat=9.089712 & lon=76.486119 & z=17 & l=0 & m=a & v=2> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Amritanandamayi> Thanking you> Jai Jaimini> Jai Varahamihira> Jairadhe> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PM> 4th house and one famous chart> > > > Hare rama krishna > dear grp and learnd memebrs > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .> here is the chart > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > hope every one will participate and contribute > > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Guest guest

, K Gopu <kgopu_24

wrote:

>

> dear Neelamji,

> excellent analysis and was very educative. I just add

> one more information. Being stree jataka, I looked

> into Trimsamsa. the moon and lagna falls in mercury

> trimsamsa which according to stree jataka(by

> k.n.saraswathy), she will be very intelligent. that

> may be the reason without any basic school education

> she has rose to such spiritual heights.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

Sunil,

There is rule in text books of "Deva Prasna"

When L8 is in H11, identical with a Sathya Yuga Rasi , people will come forward and contribute money to the Temple .

Interestingly , a verbatim application of this rule could be noticed in Amma's chart . Ve, the L8 (Money from others) is in H11 of gains identical with Leo , a Sathya Yuga Rasi

Best

M Nair

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear grp and learnd memebrs> > > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment> sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when> compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to> analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on> various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive> at the results they r assuming or trying to establish> > > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas> they feel like .> > here is the chart> > > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri> ) ,Kollam> > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > > > hope every one will participate and contribute> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah>

Guest guest

Hi Neelam,

Excellent analysis, well done

Best

M Nair , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.> > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated> more on rashi chart only)> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.> > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> soul.> - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> and karma are in sadhna.> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the> 12H of moksha.> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.> > Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:> > - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the> exalted state of dharma and karma.> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love> for masses.> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a pravrajya yoga> for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > On a subtler level:> > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> this birth in 10H.> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.> > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.> > - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> the purpose of the soul.> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon> also result in a difficult childhood.> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and> combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss.> > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth> and fame.> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.> > Assets and properties> > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of> income from 11H.> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun> is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of navamsh> with 2L/5L mercury.> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious> activities.> > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL and> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> later….> > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this great> chart.> > Regards> > Neelam>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

Madhu ji

happy to see that u becoming active ,i always miss u crisp analsysis which i always re read many times .

yes u said is correct again the combination is with 2nd lord of money and 7th L ( which can show outer ppl ) as 7th also rules western directions ( that is y sani gets digbala ) in prashna we take 7th as ocean and beyond too ( for seeing theft or even water delination etc )

keep contributing in ur available time

regrds sunil nair

, "Balagurusurya" <balagurusurya wrote:>> > Sunil,> > There is rule in text books of "Deva Prasna"> > When L8 is in H11, identical with a Sathya Yuga Rasi , people will> come forward and contribute money to the Temple .> > Interestingly , a verbatim application of this rule could be noticed in> Amma's chart . Ve, the L8 (Money from others) is in H11 of gains> identical with Leo , a Sathya Yuga Rasi> > Best> > M Nair> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear grp and learnd memebrs> >> >> >> > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment> > sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when> > compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going> to> > analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart> on> > various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and> arrive> > at the results they r assuming or trying to establish> >> >> >> > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas> > they feel like .> >> > here is the chart> >> >> >> > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita> puri> > ) ,Kollam> >> > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> >> >> >> > hope every one will participate and contribute> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,

What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally agree with you. Why one

among thousands, I think no one can consistently and confidently give

correct readings without knowing anything about the background of the

native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit about the native. In

postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5 minutes. These are,

nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make some headway in our

understanding of astro-principles.

The charts of all categories of people are similar with similar

combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar placements like an Ambani.

While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted planets will make him earn

better than most of his own type, he cannot be compared to an Ambani. How do

we judge them by their charts? How do we know which is Ambani's chart and

which is a rickshaw puller?

Why certain astrological yogas which have been prominently laid down in the

classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly status or luck and fame do

not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many of us resort to

nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is ineffective in a chart. There are

certain missing links in these charts which defy the superficial

consideration of the auspicious nature of these yogas. This is a real

dilemma before the astrologers...

We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us start an exercise where

we learn to place our finger on some factors that might allow us to see the

real person in a chart. Two things where we generally fail -- very similar

charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary charts where we have the

prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for research.

We all must be having such examples which we could take up for study.

Regards

Neelam

2008/4/27 Sreenadh <sreesog:

> Dear Sairam ji,

> That was a beautiful and sincere mail! I second you with full heart.

> :) Yes, the question is - " if the same horoscope is given in blind chart to

> narrate the background and life style of the person how many could have

> passed successfully? " Yes, Sairam ji, you are right to the core - only very

> few among thousands could have passed such a test!

> I am so impressed by the beautiful mail of Sairam ji that I am

> reproducing it below again! :)

> ==>

> * --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and

> with that background every thing is explained. When nothing is known and can

> all similar horoscopes of people born in same place time date can be

> explained in similar fashion. All the more if the same horoscope is given

> in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the person how

> many could have passed successfully?

> If we come across any such person with similar horoscopes having known

> his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th Rahu, Mars,

> Venus combination etc etc .......

> What can be guidelines for horoscopes of achievers and VIPs and very

> ordinary as there are millions of people very very few or VIPs and great

> persons mostly ordinary persons. In every family there can be many

> gajakesari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....No doubt there is some

> improvements, not to the extend of such great persons like Ma.. Anantha

> maye. Every one has some raja and dhana yogas - what is the quantity 1000

> lakh or crores or how many crores?

> There should be some research in this line in the modern day context as

> there are so many fields in education employment etc etc .....

> We should go in for very similar or identical horoscopes, and find the

> results. In our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference

> at all but complete life is absolutely different - where is the answer? I am

> unable to provide and convince them.

> As the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and

> the lagna runs for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identical

> conditions. As such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to

> elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not

> definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life.

> I could see penniless people with out job and status in the present day

> market with wonderful horoscopes and that is the frustration I am writing

> like this.

> Please forgive me if i am wrong anywhere.

> I am everyday facing friends and relatives with best horoscopes, and

> ordinary life styles. However the science of astrology gives boost and hopes

> in life no doubt.

> Thank y with my best regards once again for giving opportunity to go

> through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points.

> Thank you sir

> SAIRAMAN *

> <==

> What a beautiful and sincere mail! I bow to those sincere words!

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji and grp .

As astrologers and learners of this gr8 subjuct ,i think we need not worry abt these technical questions .As in the world may be 120 Bn ppl r there ,by sitting at my home its not possible for me or any one to just predict for them ( just assuming every one needs our help ) .So blv in nimmittas and the charts coming to u by queriests and tru grp posts and blv in our noble mission and sincerity .for such ppl always navagrahas them selves will talk with us .They will let u know waht is their mission for purticular chart .

U will know who is going to test u and who is coming to mock with u ,or whaat for the quereists has come to u .Automaticaly this will happen to u or that knowldge will reach u .

every chart has a mission to complete depending the prabda karmas ,if they dont identify it as god also given us some amnt of free will ,till we identify it we r going to stray in life ,also rishis has said us consider the kaal ,desh ,patra ,paristiti ,kula ,gotra ( here some back ground informations will defnitly helps unlike some ppl take some false id and hide names asks questions to all astrologers in net and keep on running in all internet astro forums as some r giving free predictions and finaly they discard those ids and forget who has given what inforamtions ) even such grps indirectly adding oil to the fire -astrology is going down in quality ,and this add as a catalyst in degradation }

Think abt our ex prez sri K R narayanan and also cheif justice of supreme court sri Balakrishnan NOw ( both beleong to less privilaged class of kerala ) and if they born with the same chart 100yrs back they could never able to make it ,same is true for BILL GATES ,if he born some 60 yrs b4 ( i mean 5 yrs b4 his present age or now in 2008 ) with the same chart ,he could also will nver make it in soft wares and IT ,as IT Boom and windfall gains frm it is only contribution frm this 2decades ,which need not sustain in coming decades .

so when u appraoch the chart with purety in mind itself will guide u .

same chart of ammachi is not suitable for business ppl to make this much wealth also see 10th lord in 8th house ( i remebr a andra man in US has same or similar chart and he was a big manager in any comapny he goes but looses also job very fast ) ( as i reply him in some grps or personal chat , i dont save the chart )

so let us get back to our studys and i think we r still not learned astro in full to reply such questions ,but i am sure when confrnted in real siittuations we can always answer in satifactory manner atleast to our hearts content and feed backu can expect frm 1% only .

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,> > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally agree with you. Why one> among thousands, I think no one can consistently and confidently give> correct readings without knowing anything about the background of the> native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit about the native. In> postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5 minutes. These are,> nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make some headway in our> understanding of astro-principles.> > The charts of all categories of people are similar with similar> combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar placements like an Ambani.> While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted planets will make him earn> better than most of his own type, he cannot be compared to an Ambani. How do> we judge them by their charts? How do we know which is Ambani's chart and> which is a rickshaw puller?> > Why certain astrological yogas which have been prominently laid down in the> classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly status or luck and fame do> not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many of us resort to> nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is ineffective in a chart. There are> certain missing links in these charts which defy the superficial> consideration of the auspicious nature of these yogas. This is a real> dilemma before the astrologers...> > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us start an exercise where> we learn to place our finger on some factors that might allow us to see the> real person in a chart. Two things where we generally fail -- very similar> charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary charts where we have the> prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for research.> > We all must be having such examples which we could take up for study.> > Regards> > Neelam> > > > 2008/4/27 Sreenadh sreesog:> > > Dear Sairam ji,> > That was a beautiful and sincere mail! I second you with full heart.> > :) Yes, the question is - "if the same horoscope is given in blind chart to> > narrate the background and life style of the person how many could have> > passed successfully?" Yes, Sairam ji, you are right to the core - only very> > few among thousands could have passed such a test!> > I am so impressed by the beautiful mail of Sairam ji that I am> > reproducing it below again! :)> > ==>> > * --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and> > with that background every thing is explained. When nothing is known and can> > all similar horoscopes of people born in same place time date can be> > explained in similar fashion. All the more if the same horoscope is given> > in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the person how> > many could have passed successfully?> > If we come across any such person with similar horoscopes having known> > his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th Rahu, Mars,> > Venus combination etc etc .......> > What can be guidelines for horoscopes of achievers and VIPs and very> > ordinary as there are millions of people very very few or VIPs and great> > persons mostly ordinary persons. In every family there can be many> > gajakesari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....No doubt there is some> > improvements, not to the extend of such great persons like Ma.. Anantha> > maye. Every one has some raja and dhana yogas - what is the quantity 1000> > lakh or crores or how many crores?> > There should be some research in this line in the modern day context as> > there are so many fields in education employment etc etc .....> > We should go in for very similar or identical horoscopes, and find the> > results. In our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference> > at all but complete life is absolutely different - where is the answer? I am> > unable to provide and convince them.> > As the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and> > the lagna runs for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identical> > conditions. As such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to> > elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not> > definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life.> > I could see penniless people with out job and status in the present day> > market with wonderful horoscopes and that is the frustration I am writing> > like this.> > Please forgive me if i am wrong anywhere.> > I am everyday facing friends and relatives with best horoscopes, and> > ordinary life styles. However the science of astrology gives boost and hopes> > in life no doubt.> > Thank y with my best regards once again for giving opportunity to go> > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points.> > Thank you sir> > SAIRAMAN *> > <==> > What a beautiful and sincere mail! I bow to those sincere words!> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Neelam gupta ji, Sreeramji thanks thanks thanks for

the positive and encouraging words

i havve been readingfrom 1982 onwards when i was in

deep trouble in a govt factory (1982) i am meena rasi

8th saturn wastold by somebody to get out of trouble

the saturn should move from libra

just like a dream everything all my troubles vanished

at that time i believed only temple god and

sanndhyavandzanam very sincerely

from then on i believed thesubject now it is in my

blood and i am well settled and able to guidefreidns

and reletives to some extend god blessed me with

everthing in life

now i belive in charts and planetary positions in a

native than the god and see god in human form mother

moon sister wife venus servants saturn mars for

arroagance energy and guide people in human pariharams

than temple pariharams and works well pariharams

should reach us we should not try to resist and chanse

and waste time and very hard money to temples instead

millions around us expecting help

this is great subject to hamanity and instead of

professional look if it is seen as human help we can

be very happy

never argue it is mars never think and lament on old

things it is saturn these are the only two planets

which gives testing time in life

three ways graghas go in to human to give trouble food

thoughts and speeach if we are able to control above

three keep them tight we can win over anything by

setting specific goals and dream and imagine think of

same and definitely achieve them one day may today

tomorrow after some days whatever we are today it is a

strong base thinnking liking of the earlier days we

thought of to be like house job etc

so have good thoughts clear mind tight lipped work

hard to reach never discuss things with others as what

we want to be as it will transmit the nnegative

energergies of the of the oppositive party may be wife

boss friends etc

my boss son was very poor in studies i requested him

to take care of the education of his lady poor

aassistant who was well reading with good marks but

less with money now his son is very well as the

longing mother of the boy was so pleased now both are

well

waiting for good poortunities and appropriate time is

ony pariharas and knowing background of the natives

things are almost correct of the trend of the planets

thank y thank y ............... with my best

regards

SAIRAMAN 9 19 AM 28 APRIL 2008

--- neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,

>

> What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally

> agree with you. Why one

> among thousands, I think no one can consistently and

> confidently give

> correct readings without knowing anything about the

> background of the

> native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit

> about the native. In

> postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5

> minutes. These are,

> nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make

> some headway in our

> understanding of astro-principles.

>

> The charts of all categories of people are similar

> with similar

> combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar

> placements like an Ambani.

> While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted

> planets will make him earn

> better than most of his own type, he cannot be

> compared to an Ambani. How do

> we judge them by their charts? How do we know which

> is Ambani's chart and

> which is a rickshaw puller?

>

> Why certain astrological yogas which have been

> prominently laid down in the

> classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly

> status or luck and fame do

> not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many

> of us resort to

> nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is

> ineffective in a chart. There are

> certain missing links in these charts which defy the

> superficial

> consideration of the auspicious nature of these

> yogas. This is a real

> dilemma before the astrologers...

>

> We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us

> start an exercise where

> we learn to place our finger on some factors that

> might allow us to see the

> real person in a chart. Two things where we

> generally fail -- very similar

> charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary

> charts where we have the

> prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for

> research.

>

> We all must be having such examples which we could

> take up for study.

>

> Regards

>

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear sai raman ji

i do also agree with u ,i also blv in human pariharams ,

but many cant digest abt it ,once during one consultation when one lady asked me abt upayas and pariharams ,so i asked her to take care some woman or their cause with what ever possible frm ur side according to ur pocket ,suddnly she told me charity begins at home ,so tell me to giv some thing to my relativs not to others or u recommend stones ,then wat i can say to her ?.

some even thinks if others are suffering it s god s wish and we hav no authority to alleviate it and otherwise gods wrath may fall on us ,as he want them to suffer .

Thanxs for the good post ,i hope this may help to open many eyes .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:>> Neelam gupta ji, Sreeramji thanks thanks thanks for> the positive and encouraging words > > i havve been readingfrom 1982 onwards when i was in> deep trouble in a govt factory (1982) i am meena rasi> 8th saturn wastold by somebody to get out of trouble> the saturn should move from libra > just like a dream everything all my troubles vanished> at that time i believed only temple god and> sanndhyavandzanam very sincerely > from then on i believed thesubject now it is in my> blood and i am well settled and able to guidefreidns> and reletives to some extend god blessed me with> everthing in life > > now i belive in charts and planetary positions in a> native than the god and see god in human form mother> moon sister wife venus servants saturn mars for> arroagance energy and guide people in human pariharams> than temple pariharams and works well pariharams> should reach us we should not try to resist and chanse> and waste time and very hard money to temples instead> millions around us expecting help> > this is great subject to hamanity and instead of> professional look if it is seen as human help we can> be very happy > > never argue it is mars never think and lament on old> things it is saturn these are the only two planets> which gives testing time in life > > three ways graghas go in to human to give trouble food> thoughts and speeach if we are able to control above> three keep them tight we can win over anything by> setting specific goals and dream and imagine think of> same and definitely achieve them one day may today> tomorrow after some days whatever we are today it is a> strong base thinnking liking of the earlier days we> thought of to be like house job etc > > so have good thoughts clear mind tight lipped work> hard to reach never discuss things with others as what> we want to be as it will transmit the nnegative> energergies of the of the oppositive party may be wife> boss friends etc > > > my boss son was very poor in studies i requested him> to take care of the education of his lady poor> aassistant who was well reading with good marks but> less with money now his son is very well as the> longing mother of the boy was so pleased now both are> well> > > waiting for good poortunities and appropriate time is> ony pariharas and knowing background of the natives> things are almost correct of the trend of the planets > > > thank y thank y ............... with my best> regards > > > SAIRAMAN 9 19 AM 28 APRIL 2008> --- neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> > > Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,> > > > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally> > agree with you. Why one> > among thousands, I think no one can consistently and> > confidently give> > correct readings without knowing anything about the> > background of the> > native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit> > about the native. In> > postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5> > minutes. These are,> > nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make> > some headway in our> > understanding of astro-principles.> > > > The charts of all categories of people are similar> > with similar> > combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar> > placements like an Ambani.> > While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted> > planets will make him earn> > better than most of his own type, he cannot be> > compared to an Ambani. How do> > we judge them by their charts? How do we know which> > is Ambani's chart and> > which is a rickshaw puller?> > > > Why certain astrological yogas which have been> > prominently laid down in the> > classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly> > status or luck and fame do> > not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many> > of us resort to> > nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is> > ineffective in a chart. There are> > certain missing links in these charts which defy the> > superficial> > consideration of the auspicious nature of these> > yogas. This is a real> > dilemma before the astrologers...> > > > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us> > start an exercise where> > we learn to place our finger on some factors that> > might allow us to see the> > real person in a chart. Two things where we> > generally fail -- very similar> > charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary> > charts where we have the> > prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for> > research.> > > > We all must be having such examples which we could> > take up for study.> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear Madhu ji,Thanks. Its quite encouraging coming from you....have heard a lot about your command over the subject and excellent predictive ability. I'd love to know about the Jaundice culprit ...

As everyone's saying I'd also request you to participate more in the group for the benefit of members.RegardsNeelam 2008/4/27 Balagurusurya <balagurusurya:

Hi Neelam,

Excellent analysis, well done

Best

M Nair , " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.> > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated

> more on rashi chart only)> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.

> > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> soul.> - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> and karma are in sadhna.> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the

> 12H of moksha.> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.>

> Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:> > - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the

> exalted state of dharma and karma.> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love> for masses.> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)

> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a pravrajya yoga> for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > On a subtler level:

> > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus

> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in

> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> this birth in 10H.> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.

> > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.>

> - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> the purpose of the soul.> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of

> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon> also result in a difficult childhood.> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7

> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in

> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and> combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss.> > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of

> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth> and fame.> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.

> > Assets and properties> > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of

> income from 11H.> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun

> is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of navamsh> with 2L/5L mercury.> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This

> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in

> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious> activities.> > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL and

> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> later….> > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this great> chart.> > Regards

> > Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

"some even thinks if others are suffering it s god s wish and we hav no authority to alleviate it and otherwise gods wrath may fall on us ,as he want them to suffer ."

How stupid of those people and what a convenient excuse? My question is why did god/brahma create such selfish people?

blessings

Renu

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear sai raman ji> > > > i do also agree with u ,i also blv in human pariharams ,> > but many cant digest abt it ,once during one consultation when one lady> asked me abt upayas and pariharams ,so i asked her to take care some> woman or their cause with what ever possible frm ur side according to ur> pocket ,suddnly she told me charity begins at home ,so tell me to giv> some thing to my relativs not to others or u recommend stones ,then wat> i can say to her ?.> > some even thinks if others are suffering it s god s wish and we hav no> authority to alleviate it and otherwise gods wrath may fall on us ,as he> want them to suffer .> > > > Thanxs for the good post ,i hope this may help to open many eyes .> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > , sairam nat> sairaman53@ wrote:> >> > Neelam gupta ji, Sreeramji thanks thanks thanks for> > the positive and encouraging words> >> > i havve been readingfrom 1982 onwards when i was in> > deep trouble in a govt factory (1982) i am meena rasi> > 8th saturn wastold by somebody to get out of trouble> > the saturn should move from libra> > just like a dream everything all my troubles vanished> > at that time i believed only temple god and> > sanndhyavandzanam very sincerely> > from then on i believed thesubject now it is in my> > blood and i am well settled and able to guidefreidns> > and reletives to some extend god blessed me with> > everthing in life> >> > now i belive in charts and planetary positions in a> > native than the god and see god in human form mother> > moon sister wife venus servants saturn mars for> > arroagance energy and guide people in human pariharams> > than temple pariharams and works well pariharams> > should reach us we should not try to resist and chanse> > and waste time and very hard money to temples instead> > millions around us expecting help> >> > this is great subject to hamanity and instead of> > professional look if it is seen as human help we can> > be very happy> >> > never argue it is mars never think and lament on old> > things it is saturn these are the only two planets> > which gives testing time in life> >> > three ways graghas go in to human to give trouble food> > thoughts and speeach if we are able to control above> > three keep them tight we can win over anything by> > setting specific goals and dream and imagine think of> > same and definitely achieve them one day may today> > tomorrow after some days whatever we are today it is a> > strong base thinnking liking of the earlier days we> > thought of to be like house job etc> >> > so have good thoughts clear mind tight lipped work> > hard to reach never discuss things with others as what> > we want to be as it will transmit the nnegative> > energergies of the of the oppositive party may be wife> > boss friends etc> >> >> > my boss son was very poor in studies i requested him> > to take care of the education of his lady poor> > aassistant who was well reading with good marks but> > less with money now his son is very well as the> > longing mother of the boy was so pleased now both are> > well> >> >> > waiting for good poortunities and appropriate time is> > ony pariharas and knowing background of the natives> > things are almost correct of the trend of the planets> >> >> > thank y thank y ............... with my best> > regards> >> >> > SAIRAMAN 9 19 AM 28 APRIL 2008> > --- neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,> > >> > > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally> > > agree with you. Why one> > > among thousands, I think no one can consistently and> > > confidently give> > > correct readings without knowing anything about the> > > background of the> > > native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit> > > about the native. In> > > postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5> > > minutes. These are,> > > nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make> > > some headway in our> > > understanding of astro-principles.> > >> > > The charts of all categories of people are similar> > > with similar> > > combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar> > > placements like an Ambani.> > > While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted> > > planets will make him earn> > > better than most of his own type, he cannot be> > > compared to an Ambani. How do> > > we judge them by their charts? How do we know which> > > is Ambani's chart and> > > which is a rickshaw puller?> > >> > > Why certain astrological yogas which have been> > > prominently laid down in the> > > classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly> > > status or luck and fame do> > > not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many> > > of us resort to> > > nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is> > > ineffective in a chart. There are> > > certain missing links in these charts which defy the> > > superficial> > > consideration of the auspicious nature of these> > > yogas. This is a real> > > dilemma before the astrologers...> > >> > > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us> > > start an exercise where> > > we learn to place our finger on some factors that> > > might allow us to see the> > > real person in a chart. Two things where we> > > generally fail -- very similar> > > charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary> > > charts where we have the> > > prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for> > > research.> > >> > > We all must be having such examples which we could> > > take up for study.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Neelam> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear renu ji

This blf is by product of TV ,and medias as they need money and they will push only those ppl who can pay them huge money as advtments .So the astrologers who can come in TV and electronic medias are those who can ruthlessly fleece others by terrorising them ,As if u calculate the air time rates its costing millions for a week and how any one can pay with decent mode of charging so how any one will promote dharmik tendencies ,if they recommend such upayas were is the scope for money unless they recomend 5th grade stones and take high grade money for it or suggest very expensive unneccessary poojas ,how u think its possible ??

Also general public dont care u also if cant atleast giv a write up in news paper .There again another nexus .

even journalsm is a course for getting job unlike b4 it was ur taste decides it ,so ppl with less commitment comes into it when they fail to enter into other main stream professions

And they involve in more paparazi kind of stories and concentrate only in circulations of news paper or media which ever they r in and advtment revenues .Where as still no one seems to take notice of world food shortage or possible recession or other problems they r facing .Forget abt it even when they write some foriegn news we can know ther stupidity .because most them r bookish only out of this they cant think

so madam its a vicious circle ,god alone can save us .And forget these ppls egos as may be getting good salary and the privilages they enjoy as 4th pillar of domocarcy ,but they r misusing it and a day will come no one bother abt it like all overly abused things

They forgets they enjoy certain privilage ,so they hav some responsibilites also to society ,But who will bell the cat ??

sorry i stryed frm our main theme that is jyothish .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahlaxmai namah .

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji,> > "some even thinks if others are suffering it s god s wish and we hav no> authority to alleviate it and otherwise gods wrath may fall on us ,as he> want them to suffer ."> > How stupid of those people and what a convenient excuse? My question is> why did god/brahma create such selfish people?> > blessings> > Renu

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

"may be getting good salary and the privilages they enjoy as 4th pillar of domocarcy ,but they r misusing it and a day will come no one bother abt it like all overly abused things "

Exactly. People are running a rat race. Wonder when they will realize the truth?

Thanks for the realistic reply:)

blessings

Renu , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > dear renu ji> > > > This blf is by product of TV ,and medias as they need money and they> will push only those ppl who can pay them huge money as advtments .So> the astrologers who can come in TV and electronic medias are those who> can ruthlessly fleece others by terrorising them ,As if u calculate the> air time rates its costing millions for a week and how any one can pay> with decent mode of charging so how any one will promote dharmik> tendencies ,if they recommend such upayas were is the scope for money> unless they recomend 5th grade stones and take high grade money for it> or suggest very expensive unneccessary poojas ,how u think its possible> ??> > Also general public dont care u also if cant atleast giv a write up in> news paper .There again another nexus .> > even journalsm is a course for getting job unlike b4 it was ur taste> decides it ,so ppl with less commitment comes into it when they fail to> enter into other main stream professions> > And they involve in more paparazi kind of stories and concentrate only> in circulations of news paper or media which ever they r in and> advtment revenues .Where as still no one seems to take notice of world> food shortage or possible recession or other problems they r facing> .Forget abt it even when they write some foriegn news we can know ther> stupidity .because most them r bookish only out of this they cant think> > > > so madam its a vicious circle ,god alone can save us .And forget these> ppls egos as may be getting good salary and the privilages they enjoy as> 4th pillar of domocarcy ,but they r misusing it and a day will come no> one bother abt it like all overly abused things> > > > They forgets they enjoy certain privilage ,so they hav some> responsibilites also to society ,But who will bell the cat ??> > > > sorry i stryed frm our main theme that is jyothish .> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahlaxmai namah .> > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > "some even thinks if others are suffering it s god s wish and we hav> no> > authority to alleviate it and otherwise gods wrath may fall on us ,as> he> > want them to suffer ."> >> > How stupid of those people and what a convenient excuse? My question> is> > why did god/brahma create such selfish people?> >> > blessings> >> > Renu>

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear renu ji ,

Thanks for the comments .

Now a days no way u can convince others ,even ppl think spirituality means just talk volumes and volumes abt god and devinity and no need of keep dharma or good karma .

No game they dont like which can end up spending the money which is lying in their pockets .its not that what i can giv or how i can repay my karmik debts ,they think whole world is made for them and its their right to use or misuse or over use .I can use water ,i can use road i can use anything ,if i am over using it its my luck .Why i shud bother others .

for exmple female infantile mortality so high in many states in india and there is no shoratge of swamies or sanyasis or ashrams ,but no one seems to educate ppl ,they r busy in explaining scriptures only( no one will go against the tide ) .And 10s of 1000s u can see in big stadiums hearing their lectures and thinking they got blessing .what way they influence ppl ,i dont know .

no one seems to educate ppl how to move ur finger atleast to a good directions .For exmple for eyes replacement india is depending on Srilanka and our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we may born as blinds in next birth .

i hav lot of clients even gone mad by being disciple of some one and many times i asked myself ,what they benefits by going in crowds like animals in some farm and attending all this non sense?

i cant tell the stories here as lot of samurai warriers of religions are here ,they think its their duty to protect their religion this way .But u ask one rs for a good cause they go running to their hide out .

regrds sunil nair

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji,> > "may be getting good salary and the privilages they enjoy as 4th pillar> of domocarcy ,but they r misusing it and a day will come no one bother> abt it like all overly abused things "> > Exactly. People are running a rat race. Wonder when they will realize> the truth?> > Thanks for the realistic reply:)> > blessings> > Renu

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Is this famous chart authentic? Given the early background of Sudha Mani, is it possible that the birth time got recorded precisely?

When did this chart first appear in public attention?

As I recollect the chart was first published by Brahma Sri Mitran Namboodhiripad in one of his brief articles in a magazine of the Amritapuri Ashram, some 15 - 20 years back. Given Sudha Mani's family background, I don't think that her birth time may have been recorded accurately. Chart is the one that got prepared by Sri Mithran Namboodhiripad, after she had become famous as Amritananda mayi.

Everything discussed can be justified with Virgo Lagna as well.

1. She is a Virgin Mother.

2. She is mercurial in her disposition - she sings her songs and her physical features reflect mercury contributing to obesity.

3. She is an actor - plays the role of Krishna etc and shows the impact of Mercury as Lagna and 10 th Lord.

4. She earns lot of fortune from abroad - 9th lord in 12 th house and 11th lord in 9th house.

5. Jupiter in 10 th house - 4th lord aspecting its 4th house - she had abundant fixed properties and may be gold too.

6. 3rd lord in 12th - she has a deceased brother.

7. Budha and Guru, 2 benefics are in Kendras. Her possessivness has no limits. She is a possesssive Mother and not one of renouncing characteristics as may be expected from Sani.

8. How Sani in Lagna makes her Sannyasini?

Sun-Moon triangle discordant with Lagna is less appropriate than Sun-Moon triangle associated with Lagna.

chandra hari

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > Madhu ji> > happy to see that u becoming active ,i always miss u crisp analsysis> which i always re read many times .> > yes u said is correct again the combination is with 2nd lord of money> and 7th L ( which can show outer ppl ) as 7th also rules western> directions ( that is y sani gets digbala ) in prashna we take 7th as> ocean and beyond too ( for seeing theft or even water delination etc )> > > > keep contributing in ur available time> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > , "Balagurusurya"> balagurusurya@ wrote:> >> >> > Sunil,> >> > There is rule in text books of "Deva Prasna"> >> > When L8 is in H11, identical with a Sathya Yuga Rasi , people will> > come forward and contribute money to the Temple .> >> > Interestingly , a verbatim application of this rule could be noticed> in> > Amma's chart . Ve, the L8 (Money from others) is in H11 of gains> > identical with Leo , a Sathya Yuga Rasi> >> > Best> >> > M Nair> >> >> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Hare rama krishna> > >> > > dear grp and learnd memebrs> > >> > >> > >> > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> > > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment> > > sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when> > > compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going> > to> > > analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart> > on> > > various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and> > arrive> > > at the results they r assuming or trying to establish> > >> > >> > >> > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever> yogas> > > they feel like .> > >> > > here is the chart> > >> > >> > >> > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita> > puri> > > ) ,Kollam> > >> > > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > >> > >> > >> > > hope every one will participate and contribute> > >> > >> > >> > > regrds sunil nair> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

So finally we have reached the conclusion that postmortem easy is once we get the clue.

What if the time is wrong? Then different postmortems are possible easily. How can one say that Virgo cannot be Her lagna?

Why such double descriptions as 'spiritual' and 'possessive'? Has anyone defined spirituality in terms of charity? Charity has anything to do with spirituality?

So many guys did charity and yet the world is always back to square 1?

What does charity reflect beyond the weakness of your mind?

Klaibbyam masma gama Partha... something like that Krishna said when Arjuna felt some kind of charity to the old men of his Kulam.

What if the charity is to camouflage the real agenda of perpetuating once own name and fame?

How do you look at the chart if the birth time is just before sunrise with Virgo Lagna and Mandi joining Jupiter in 10th house?

chandra hari

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,> > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally agree with you. Why one> among thousands, I think no one can consistently and confidently give> correct readings without knowing anything about the background of the> native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit about the native. In> postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5 minutes. These are,> nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make some headway in our> understanding of astro-principles.> > The charts of all categories of people are similar with similar> combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar placements like an Ambani.> While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted planets will make him earn> better than most of his own type, he cannot be compared to an Ambani. How do> we judge them by their charts? How do we know which is Ambani's chart and> which is a rickshaw puller?> > Why certain astrological yogas which have been prominently laid down in the> classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly status or luck and fame do> not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many of us resort to> nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is ineffective in a chart. There are> certain missing links in these charts which defy the superficial> consideration of the auspicious nature of these yogas. This is a real> dilemma before the astrologers...> > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us start an exercise where> we learn to place our finger on some factors that might allow us to see the> real person in a chart. Two things where we generally fail -- very similar> charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary charts where we have the> prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for research.> > We all must be having such examples which we could take up for study.> > Regards> > Neelam> > > > 2008/4/27 Sreenadh sreesog:> > > Dear Sairam ji,> > That was a beautiful and sincere mail! I second you with full heart.> > :) Yes, the question is - "if the same horoscope is given in blind chart to> > narrate the background and life style of the person how many could have> > passed successfully?" Yes, Sairam ji, you are right to the core - only very> > few among thousands could have passed such a test!> > I am so impressed by the beautiful mail of Sairam ji that I am> > reproducing it below again! :)> > ==>> > * --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and> > with that background every thing is explained. When nothing is known and can> > all similar horoscopes of people born in same place time date can be> > explained in similar fashion. All the more if the same horoscope is given> > in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the person how> > many could have passed successfully?> > If we come across any such person with similar horoscopes having known> > his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th Rahu, Mars,> > Venus combination etc etc .......> > What can be guidelines for horoscopes of achievers and VIPs and very> > ordinary as there are millions of people very very few or VIPs and great> > persons mostly ordinary persons. In every family there can be many> > gajakesari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....No doubt there is some> > improvements, not to the extend of such great persons like Ma.. Anantha> > maye. Every one has some raja and dhana yogas - what is the quantity 1000> > lakh or crores or how many crores?> > There should be some research in this line in the modern day context as> > there are so many fields in education employment etc etc .....> > We should go in for very similar or identical horoscopes, and find the> > results. In our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference> > at all but complete life is absolutely different - where is the answer? I am> > unable to provide and convince them.> > As the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and> > the lagna runs for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identical> > conditions. As such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to> > elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not> > definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life.> > I could see penniless people with out job and status in the present day> > market with wonderful horoscopes and that is the frustration I am writing> > like this.> > Please forgive me if i am wrong anywhere.> > I am everyday facing friends and relatives with best horoscopes, and> > ordinary life styles. However the science of astrology gives boost and hopes> > in life no doubt.> > Thank y with my best regards once again for giving opportunity to go> > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points.> > Thank you sir> > SAIRAMAN *> > <==> > What a beautiful and sincere mail! I bow to those sincere words!> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear chandra ji

U raised a valid point .I never seen the charts propogated by sri mitran nampothirippad and i dont hav any doubts abt his calibre .

if nite birth krisha paksha moon then and nite birth .And u know it can giv a drastic weak ness in raja yogas as moon is also considered 2nd lagna if its nite birth in krishna paksha.

If lagna will shift to kanya and then navamsa lagna will b gemini ,cancer ,leo to kanya ,so it will hav a n influence on body feature s

now with this time Navmsa lagna is taurus ( venusian sign and in hora u can see the qualities of venusian sign on a nativ )

Also combine the moon in navamsa in sani rasi ( sareera karaka also moon ) so a sort of blackness also u can see more prominent

Now venus in Hora

brigu sakhi ,kanta vapu sulochana kapha neelamtaja seetha vakra moorthaja

means has has all comforts and generaly they look forward it ,good body ,beutiful eyes ,kapha vata prakriti ,curly black hair

and also venus lovs all good things ,favrite color is white in color but lovs all decoration,like this so many things again assigned to venus ,also venus is guru and has equal or more status in advising deva karya like sura guru jupiter .

again if u combine the 2 qualities venus as lagna and navamsa lagna lord ( venusian qualities are more and its controlling the sanis qaulity in lagna too --so 3 planets sani ,jup and venus are influencing the nativ .venus controlled persons will be more popular in medias and sani controlled with person try to shy away frm public and jup is more less u can see same .U can see even they hav a TV channel now .( because my lazyness i dont want to write more elaborately )

also u can see lagna lord and its conjunctions generaly what it can giv if its tuala lagna

also if its virgo then 2nd house has sani and 2nd lord gone to 12th house and afflicted .so their talks will be how and wat u can guess

so when u switch over to kanya many good things abt the chart is vanishes

u r questions abt charity is correct and i hav nothing to say .

This chart is given by a person who is also a astrologer and teacher and u know him and ur articles appear many times in his small mag meant of his students and followers.

but dont disclose the name in grp and i dont want his name to be discussed in grps .

regrds sunil nair

, "chandra_hari18" <chandra_hari18 wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > So finally we have reached the conclusion that postmortem easy is once> we get the clue.> > What if the time is wrong? Then different postmortems are possible> easily. How can one say that Virgo cannot be Her lagna?> > Why such double descriptions as 'spiritual' and 'possessive'? Has anyone> defined spirituality in terms of charity? Charity has anything to do> with spirituality?> > So many guys did charity and yet the world is always back to square 1?> > What does charity reflect beyond the weakness of your mind?> > Klaibbyam masma gama Partha... something like that Krishna said when> Arjuna felt some kind of charity to the old men of his Kulam.> > What if the charity is to camouflage the real agenda of perpetuating> once own name and fame?> > How do you look at the chart if the birth time is just before sunrise> with Virgo Lagna and Mandi joining Jupiter in 10th house?> > chandra hari> > > > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,> >> > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally agree with you.> Why one> > among thousands, I think no one can consistently and confidently give> > correct readings without knowing anything about the background of the> > native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit about the native. In> > postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5 minutes. These are,> > nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make some headway in> our> > understanding of astro-principles.> >> > The charts of all categories of people are similar with similar> > combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar placements like an> Ambani.> > While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted planets will make> him earn> > better than most of his own type, he cannot be compared to an Ambani.> How do> > we judge them by their charts? How do we know which is Ambani's chart> and> > which is a rickshaw puller?> >> > Why certain astrological yogas which have been prominently laid down> in the> > classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly status or luck and> fame do> > not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many of us resort to> > nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is ineffective in a chart.> There are> > certain missing links in these charts which defy the superficial> > consideration of the auspicious nature of these yogas. This is a real> > dilemma before the astrologers...> >> > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us start an exercise> where> > we learn to place our finger on some factors that might allow us to> see the> > real person in a chart. Two things where we generally fail -- very> similar> > charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary charts where we have> the> > prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for research.> >> > We all must be having such examples which we could take up for study.> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> > 2008/4/27 Sreenadh sreesog@:> >> > > Dear Sairam ji,> > > That was a beautiful and sincere mail! I second you with full heart.> > > :) Yes, the question is - "if the same horoscope is given in blind> chart to> > > narrate the background and life style of the person how many could> have> > > passed successfully?" Yes, Sairam ji, you are right to the core -> only very> > > few among thousands could have passed such a test!> > > I am so impressed by the beautiful mail of Sairam ji that I am> > > reproducing it below again! :)> > > ==>> > > * --------the background is well known to all the person is> identified and> > > with that background every thing is explained. When nothing is known> and can> > > all similar horoscopes of people born in same place time date can be> > > explained in similar fashion. All the more if the same horoscope is> given> > > in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the> person how> > > many could have passed successfully?> > > If we come across any such person with similar horoscopes having> known> > > his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th> Rahu, Mars,> > > Venus combination etc etc .......> > > What can be guidelines for horoscopes of achievers and VIPs and very> > > ordinary as there are millions of people very very few or VIPs and> great> > > persons mostly ordinary persons. In every family there can be many> > > gajakesari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....No doubt there is some> > > improvements, not to the extend of such great persons like Ma..> Anantha> > > maye. Every one has some raja and dhana yogas - what is the quantity> 1000> > > lakh or crores or how many crores?> > > There should be some research in this line in the modern day context> as> > > there are so many fields in education employment etc etc .....> > > We should go in for very similar or identical horoscopes, and find> the> > > results. In our family also many twins as per traditional line no> difference> > > at all but complete life is absolutely different - where is the> answer? I am> > > unable to provide and convince them.> > > As the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions> and> > > the lagna runs for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very> identical> > > conditions. As such with little known like a doctor it seems> possible to> > > elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not> > > definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life.> > > I could see penniless people with out job and status in the present> day> > > market with wonderful horoscopes and that is the frustration I am> writing> > > like this.> > > Please forgive me if i am wrong anywhere.> > > I am everyday facing friends and relatives with best horoscopes, and> > > ordinary life styles. However the science of astrology gives boost> and hopes> > > in life no doubt.> > > Thank y with my best regards once again for giving opportunity to go> > > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points.> > > Thank you sir> > > SAIRAMAN *> > > <==> > > What a beautiful and sincere mail! I bow to those sincere words!> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Her physical features of a bulky body and her divine play in Krishna

attire i.e. some kind of make believe acting to captivate the people, to

my mind is reflective of Virgo Budha. She has her bhajan also -

Sani in Libra, to my mind is not reflective of Her drama and Cancer as

10 th house does not reflect Her industry. Cancer is her 11th, her

followers. Moon signifying her sway on public.

Mars and Venus in 12 - a mix of charities.

chandra hari

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear chandra ji

>

>

>

> U raised a valid point .I never seen the charts propogated by sri

> mitran nampothirippad and i dont hav any doubts abt his calibre .

>

>

>

> if nite birth krisha paksha moon then and nite birth .And u know it

> can giv a drastic weak ness in raja yogas as moon is also considered

2nd

> lagna if its nite birth in krishna paksha.

>

>

>

> If lagna will shift to kanya and then navamsa lagna will b gemini

> ,cancer ,leo to kanya ,so it will hav a n influence on body feature s

>

>

>

> now with this time Navmsa lagna is taurus ( venusian sign and in hora

u

> can see the qualities of venusian sign on a nativ )

>

> Also combine the moon in navamsa in sani rasi ( sareera karaka also

moon

> ) so a sort of blackness also u can see more prominent

>

> Now venus in Hora

>

> brigu sakhi ,kanta vapu sulochana kapha neelamtaja seetha vakra

> moorthaja

>

> means has has all comforts and generaly they look forward it ,good

body

> ,beutiful eyes ,kapha vata prakriti ,curly black hair

>

> and also venus lovs all good things ,favrite color is white in color

> but lovs all decoration,like this so many things again assigned to

venus

> ,also venus is guru and has equal or more status in advising deva

karya

> like sura guru jupiter .

>

> again if u combine the 2 qualities venus as lagna and navamsa lagna

> lord ( venusian qualities are more and its controlling the sanis

qaulity

> in lagna too --so 3 planets sani ,jup and venus are influencing the

> nativ .venus controlled persons will be more popular in medias and

sani

> controlled with person try to shy away frm public and jup is more less

u

> can see same .U can see even they hav a TV channel now .( because my

> lazyness i dont want to write more elaborately )

>

> also u can see lagna lord and its conjunctions generaly what it can

giv

> if its tuala lagna

>

> also if its virgo then 2nd house has sani and 2nd lord gone to 12th

> house and afflicted .so their talks will be how and wat u can guess

>

> so when u switch over to kanya many good things abt the chart is

> vanishes

>

> u r questions abt charity is correct and i hav nothing to say .

>

> This chart is given by a person who is also a astrologer and teacher

and

> u know him and ur articles appear many times in his small mag meant of

> his students and followers.

>

>

>

> but dont disclose the name in grp and i dont want his name to be

> discussed in grps .

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

>

>

>

> , " chandra_hari18 "

> chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > So finally we have reached the conclusion that postmortem easy is

once

> > we get the clue.

> >

> > What if the time is wrong? Then different postmortems are possible

> > easily. How can one say that Virgo cannot be Her lagna?

> >

> > Why such double descriptions as 'spiritual' and 'possessive'? Has

> anyone

> > defined spirituality in terms of charity? Charity has anything to do

> > with spirituality?

> >

> > So many guys did charity and yet the world is always back to square

1?

> >

> > What does charity reflect beyond the weakness of your mind?

> >

> > Klaibbyam masma gama Partha... something like that Krishna said when

> > Arjuna felt some kind of charity to the old men of his Kulam.

> >

> > What if the charity is to camouflage the real agenda of perpetuating

> > once own name and fame?

> >

> > How do you look at the chart if the birth time is just before

sunrise

> > with Virgo Lagna and Mandi joining Jupiter in 10th house?

> >

> > chandra hari

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " neelam gupta "

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji, Sairam ji,

> > >

> > > What you're saying is the absolute truth. I totally agree with

you.

> > Why one

> > > among thousands, I think no one can consistently and confidently

> give

> > > correct readings without knowing anything about the background of

> the

> > > native. All appears to be easy once we know a bit about the

native.

> In

> > > postmortem, the whole dissection doesn't take 5 minutes. These

are,

> > > nonetheless, learning exercises where we try to make some headway

in

> > our

> > > understanding of astro-principles.

> > >

> > > The charts of all categories of people are similar with similar

> > > combinations, A rickshaw puller can have similar placements like

an

> > Ambani.

> > > While the rickshaw puller's dhanyogas and exalted planets will

make

> > him earn

> > > better than most of his own type, he cannot be compared to an

> Ambani.

> > How do

> > > we judge them by their charts? How do we know which is Ambani's

> chart

> > and

> > > which is a rickshaw puller?

> > >

> > > Why certain astrological yogas which have been prominently laid

down

> > in the

> > > classics as powerful factors in bestowing kingly status or luck

and

> > fame do

> > > not always bear fruit. Realising such failures many of us resort

to

> > > nullifying yogas, etc. whereas nothing is ineffective in a chart.

> > There are

> > > certain missing links in these charts which defy the superficial

> > > consideration of the auspicious nature of these yogas. This is a

> real

> > > dilemma before the astrologers...

> > >

> > > We have so many learned astros in our group. Let us start an

> exercise

> > where

> > > we learn to place our finger on some factors that might allow us

to

> > see the

> > > real person in a chart. Two things where we generally fail -- very

> > similar

> > > charts like twin births etc., and extraordinary charts where we

have

> > the

> > > prince and pauper stories...should be taken up for research.

> > >

> > > We all must be having such examples which we could take up for

> study.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2008/4/27 Sreenadh sreesog@:

> > >

> > > > Dear Sairam ji,

> > > > That was a beautiful and sincere mail! I second you with full

> heart.

> > > > :) Yes, the question is - " if the same horoscope is given in

blind

> > chart to

> > > > narrate the background and life style of the person how many

could

> > have

> > > > passed successfully? " Yes, Sairam ji, you are right to the core

-

> > only very

> > > > few among thousands could have passed such a test!

> > > > I am so impressed by the beautiful mail of Sairam ji that I am

> > > > reproducing it below again! :)

> > > > ==>

> > > > * --------the background is well known to all the person is

> > identified and

> > > > with that background every thing is explained. When nothing is

> known

> > and can

> > > > all similar horoscopes of people born in same place time date

can

> be

> > > > explained in similar fashion. All the more if the same horoscope

> is

> > given

> > > > in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the

> > person how

> > > > many could have passed successfully?

> > > > If we come across any such person with similar horoscopes having

> > known

> > > > his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th

> > Rahu, Mars,

> > > > Venus combination etc etc .......

> > > > What can be guidelines for horoscopes of achievers and VIPs and

> very

> > > > ordinary as there are millions of people very very few or VIPs

and

> > great

> > > > persons mostly ordinary persons. In every family there can be

many

> > > > gajakesari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....No doubt there is

> some

> > > > improvements, not to the extend of such great persons like Ma..

> > Anantha

> > > > maye. Every one has some raja and dhana yogas - what is the

> quantity

> > 1000

> > > > lakh or crores or how many crores?

> > > > There should be some research in this line in the modern day

> context

> > as

> > > > there are so many fields in education employment etc etc .....

> > > > We should go in for very similar or identical horoscopes, and

find

> > the

> > > > results. In our family also many twins as per traditional line

no

> > difference

> > > > at all but complete life is absolutely different - where is the

> > answer? I am

> > > > unable to provide and convince them.

> > > > As the planets stay on for many days in same houses and

conditions

> > and

> > > > the lagna runs for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very

> > identical

> > > > conditions. As such with little known like a doctor it seems

> > possible to

> > > > elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and

> not

> > > > definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life.

> > > > I could see penniless people with out job and status in the

> present

> > day

> > > > market with wonderful horoscopes and that is the frustration I

am

> > writing

> > > > like this.

> > > > Please forgive me if i am wrong anywhere.

> > > > I am everyday facing friends and relatives with best horoscopes,

> and

> > > > ordinary life styles. However the science of astrology gives

boost

> > and hopes

> > > > in life no doubt.

> > > > Thank y with my best regards once again for giving opportunity

to

> go

> > > > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points.

> > > > Thank you sir

> > > > SAIRAMAN *

> > > > <==

> > > > What a beautiful and sincere mail! I bow to those sincere words!

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for the nice post. I totally agree with you.

"our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we may born as blinds in next birth ."

How very interesting...first time ever I heard something like that. I feel that these people are blind in this birth too, though they have eyes.

blessings

Renu

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > hare rama krishna> > dear renu ji ,> > > > Thanks for the comments .> > > > Now a days no way u can convince others ,even ppl think spirituality> means just talk volumes and volumes abt god and devinity and no need of> keep dharma or good karma .> > > > No game they dont like which can end up spending the money which is> lying in their pockets .its not that what i can giv or how i can repay> my karmik debts ,they think whole world is made for them and its their> right to use or misuse or over use .I can use water ,i can use road i> can use anything ,if i am over using it its my luck .Why i shud bother> others .> > > > for exmple female infantile mortality so high in many states in india> and there is no shoratge of swamies or sanyasis or ashrams ,but no one> seems to educate ppl ,they r busy in explaining scriptures only( no one> will go against the tide ) .And 10s of 1000s u can see in big stadiums> hearing their lectures and thinking they got blessing .what way they> influence ppl ,i dont know .> > > > no one seems to educate ppl how to move ur finger atleast to a good> directions .For exmple for eyes replacement india is depending on> Srilanka and our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we> may born as blinds in next birth .> > > > i hav lot of clients even gone mad by being disciple of some one and> many times i asked myself ,what they benefits by going in crowds like> animals in some farm and attending all this non sense?> > > > i cant tell the stories here as lot of samurai warriers of religions are> here ,they think its their duty to protect their religion this way .But> u ask one rs for a good cause they go running to their hide out .> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > "may be getting good salary and the privilages they enjoy as 4th> pillar> > of domocarcy ,but they r misusing it and a day will come no one bother> > abt it like all overly abused things "> >> > Exactly. People are running a rat race. Wonder when they will realize> > the truth?> >> > Thanks for the realistic reply:)> >> > blessings> >> > Renu>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear chandra ji

yes ,bulky body can be attain by taurus amsa with all kind of venusian qaulities of drama ,music and dance .

venus also lil black in color and moon sareera karaka in sanis amsa .sani in lagna can giv again blackness .

And kanya lagna ppl esp if kanya vargottam i think a sort of kanya look also will be there and they will be looking much younger to the age .

if 2nd house 2 much afflicted they instead of singing they either go for moun or they use bad language,esp if sani in 2nd they take less food and talk less ,see famous mahatma gandhi ji he is famous for moun vrat and fasting ( given a chance he will strt fasting --not true that every one with sani in 2nd does it --but i said a rule ) also if venus is 2nd Lord afflicted they will talk twisted words and double meaning words ( more so if 2nd afflicted )and venus also afflicted as 2nd lord and in 12th )

Her follower s if we can take 5th Lord sani and her properties again lording sani both exlated .

and un obstructed flow of money in great sums 8th Lord with 2nd lord in 11th house ( Madhu ji also menetioned ) ,major part of gains in spend on charities 11th Lord in 12th house .

where as rahu in 4th may reflect what u say abt some evilness and rahu is also a imposter ( remebr rahu changed his attire as devas and try to eat amrita ) of mind ( as 4th also rules mind ) ,if we exaggerate it and as some calls it as kapata yoga ( ppl with rahu in 4th dont come for fight with me )

and one thing i noticed in her photos of her feet ,it looks like real lotus when she sits in lotus pose ( padmasan )and feet is represnted by 12th house ) i saw this with only one muslim girl ( she was a advocate and dont know her where abts now ) any thought on it ??

12th house ,meena rasi and rahu ( as rahu also represents feets -i think so )

regrds sunil nair

, "chandra_hari18" <chandra_hari18 wrote:>> > Dear Sunil,> > Her physical features of a bulky body and her divine play in Krishna> attire i.e. some kind of make believe acting to captivate the people, to> my mind is reflective of Virgo Budha. She has her bhajan also -> > Sani in Libra, to my mind is not reflective of Her drama and Cancer as> 10 th house does not reflect Her industry. Cancer is her 11th, her> followers. Moon signifying her sway on public.> > Mars and Venus in 12 - a mix of charities.> > chandra hari> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear chandra ji> >> >> >> > U raised a valid point .I never seen the charts propogated by sri> > mitran nampothirippad and i dont hav any doubts abt his calibre .> >> >> >> > if nite birth krisha paksha moon then and nite birth .And u know it> > can giv a drastic weak ness in raja yogas as moon is also considered> 2nd> > lagna if its nite birth in krishna paksha.> >> >> >> > If lagna will shift to kanya and then navamsa lagna will b gemini> > ,cancer ,leo to kanya ,so it will hav a n influence on body feature s> >> >> >> > now with this time Navmsa lagna is taurus ( venusian sign and in hora> u> > can see the qualities of venusian sign on a nativ )> >> > Also combine the moon in navamsa in sani rasi ( sareera karaka also> moon> > ) so a sort of blackness also u can see more prominent> >> > Now venus in Hora> >> > brigu sakhi ,kanta vapu sulochana kapha neelamtaja seetha vakra> > moorthaja> >> > means has has all comforts and generaly they look forward it ,good> body> > ,beutiful eyes ,kapha vata prakriti ,curly black hair> >> > and also venus lovs all good things ,favrite color is white in color> > but lovs all decoration,like this so many things again assigned to> venus> > ,also venus is guru and has equal or more status in advising deva> karya> > like sura guru jupiter .> >> > again if u combine the 2 qualities venus as lagna and navamsa lagna> > lord ( venusian qualities are more and its controlling the sanis> qaulity> > in lagna too --so 3 planets sani ,jup and venus are influencing the> > nativ .venus controlled persons will be more popular in medias and> sani> > controlled with person try to shy away frm public and jup is more less> u> > can see same .U can see even they hav a TV channel now .( because my> > lazyness i dont want to write more elaborately )> >> > also u can see lagna lord and its conjunctions generaly what it can> giv> > if its tuala lagna> >> > also if its virgo then 2nd house has sani and 2nd lord gone to 12th> > house and afflicted .so their talks will be how and wat u can guess> >> > so when u switch over to kanya many good things abt the chart is> > vanishes> >> > u r questions abt charity is correct and i hav nothing to say .> >> > This chart is given by a person who is also a astrologer and teacher> and> > u know him and ur articles appear many times in his small mag meant of> > his students and followers.> >> >> >> > but dont disclose the name in grp and i dont want his name to be> > discussed in grps .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear renu ji

Thanks ,I write all those words with very disurbed mind as we cant do our role as astrologers to guide to the socitey because of this influence of too much media s.Even our so called inellectuals knows to think in western way and just like what western medias proejcts ,they dont hav origianlity in thoughts and thinking process .

One man who is daibetic given some mantras to b recited so many lacs of time and i warened him and told him how u accept some one as guru just without testing and he proov his worth and why u blv this media managed popularity but that man was determined and he was sitting so many hours in enclosed room and doing what ever suggested by that swami ,within 3 months his diabetics got worst and he lost his eye sight drasticaly ,he cant walk strt ,he is shivering while he walking and no power in his movements and even he cant remebr many things now .

as he was doing this mantras only sitting at home and delhi metro has selected him and this woud hav helped his family some income after his retirement (.he retired some one yr back ) but he never care to go to work and now 2 small kids frm 10 to 15 yrs and a good wife and he is after this maharaj .Now if i wanted to talk to him i need to write and giv him as he forgets every thing next moment .

i hav 1000s of similar stories

regrds sunil nair

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji,> > Thanks for the nice post. I totally agree with you.> > "our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we may born as> blinds in next birth ."> > How very interesting...first time ever I heard something like that. I> feel that these people are blind in this birth too, though they have> eyes.> > blessings> > Renu> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > hare rama krishna> >> > dear renu ji ,> >> >> >> > Thanks for the comments .> >> >> >> > Now a days no way u can convince others ,even ppl think spirituality> > means just talk volumes and volumes abt god and devinity and no need> of> > keep dharma or good karma .> >> >> >> > No game they dont like which can end up spending the money which is> > lying in their pockets .its not that what i can giv or how i can repay> > my karmik debts ,they think whole world is made for them and its their> > right to use or misuse or over use .I can use water ,i can use road i> > can use anything ,if i am over using it its my luck .Why i shud bother> > others .> >> >> >> > for exmple female infantile mortality so high in many states in india> > and there is no shoratge of swamies or sanyasis or ashrams ,but no one> > seems to educate ppl ,they r busy in explaining scriptures only( no> one> > will go against the tide ) .And 10s of 1000s u can see in big stadiums> > hearing their lectures and thinking they got blessing .what way they> > influence ppl ,i dont know .> >> >> >> > no one seems to educate ppl how to move ur finger atleast to a good> > directions .For exmple for eyes replacement india is depending on> > Srilanka and our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we> > may born as blinds in next birth .> >> >> >> > i hav lot of clients even gone mad by being disciple of some one and> > many times i asked myself ,what they benefits by going in crowds like> > animals in some farm and attending all this non sense?> >> >> >> > i cant tell the stories here as lot of samurai warriers of religions> are> > here ,they think its their duty to protect their religion this way> .But> > u ask one rs for a good cause they go running to their hide out .> >> >> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Renu ji,

==>

> " our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we may born as

> blinds in next birth . "

>

> How very interesting...first time ever I heard something like that. I

> feel that these people are blind in this birth too, though they have

> eyes.

<==

Well Said!! Yes, defenitly they are blind in this birth too.. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Thanks for the nice post. I totally agree with you.

>

> " our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies we may born as

> blinds in next birth . "

>

> How very interesting...first time ever I heard something like that. I

> feel that these people are blind in this birth too, though they have

> eyes.

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear renu ji ,

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for the comments .

> >

> >

> >

> > Now a days no way u can convince others ,even ppl think spirituality

> > means just talk volumes and volumes abt god and devinity and no need

> of

> > keep dharma or good karma .

> >

> >

> >

> > No game they dont like which can end up spending the money which is

> > lying in their pockets .its not that what i can giv or how i can

repay

> > my karmik debts ,they think whole world is made for them and its

their

> > right to use or misuse or over use .I can use water ,i can use road

i

> > can use anything ,if i am over using it its my luck .Why i shud

bother

> > others .

> >

> >

> >

> > for exmple female infantile mortality so high in many states in

india

> > and there is no shoratge of swamies or sanyasis or ashrams ,but no

one

> > seems to educate ppl ,they r busy in explaining scriptures only( no

> one

> > will go against the tide ) .And 10s of 1000s u can see in big

stadiums

> > hearing their lectures and thinking they got blessing .what way they

> > influence ppl ,i dont know .

> >

> >

> >

> > no one seems to educate ppl how to move ur finger atleast to a good

> > directions .For exmple for eyes replacement india is depending on

> > Srilanka and our ppl thinks if we dont hav eyes on our dead bodies

we

> > may born as blinds in next birth .

> >

> >

> >

> > i hav lot of clients even gone mad by being disciple of some one and

> > many times i asked myself ,what they benefits by going in crowds

> > animals in some farm and attending all this non sense?

> >

> >

> >

> > i cant tell the stories here as lot of samurai warriers of religions

> are

> > here ,they think its their duty to protect their religion this way

> .But

> > u ask one rs for a good cause they go running to their hide out .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> >

> >

> >

> >