IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4th house and one famous chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear grp and learnd memebrs

I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish

They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .

here is the chart

27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam

dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .

hope every one will participate and contribute

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,That is a lovely example. I would love to study this one. I am getting libra lagna with aries navamsh. Is it ok?RegardsNeelam2008/4/26 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala:

Hare rama krishna

I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish

They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .

here is the chart

27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam

regrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Dear SuniljiIt is very nice of you by furnishing birth details of Amma. I am indeed interested in analysing such persons. However, before I could do that, I am asking you once again, Is the details obtained from a reliable source?Hope you understand my curiosityThanking you once againJai JaiminiJai VarahamihiraJairadhesunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PMSubject:

4th house and one famous chart

Hare rama krishna

here is the chart

regrds sunil nair

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

I hav 2 version one is mesha (aries Navmsa ) and other one is Taurus ( i saw in Local jyothish Mag in malayalam .

But according to the time provided by one of the famous astrologer and a guru in kerala its aries navmsa as he gave only time and data .we can try on both let us see .with aires navmsa there is a parivartan also between in aries sun and leo mars .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > That is a lovely example. I would love to study this one. I am getting libra> lagna with aries navamsh. Is it ok?> > Regards> Neelam> > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala:> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear grp and learnd memebrs> >> >> >> > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources> > she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any> > religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart> > ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or> > bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r> > assuming or trying to establish> >> >> >> > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they> > feel like .> >> > here is the chart> >> >> >> > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri )> > ,Kollam> >> > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> >> >> >> > hope every one will participate and contribute> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Thank you Sunil ji, In any case parivartan, as you say will remain in both the cases. But with aries navamsh, we get saturn in 8H aspecting mars, the LL/8L in 5th. Which is more likely. Even taurus has its points. We'll have to go to vimshansh I think.

RegardsNeelam2008/4/26 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

I hav 2 version one is mesha (aries Navmsa ) and other one is Taurus ( i saw in Local jyothish Mag in malayalam .

But according to the time provided by one of the famous astrologer and a guru in kerala its aries navmsa as he gave only time and data .we can try on both let us see .with aires navmsa there is a parivartan also between in aries sun and leo mars .

regrds sunil nair

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:>

> Dear Sunil ji,> > That is a lovely example. I would love to study this one. I am getting libra> lagna with aries navamsh. Is it ok?> > Regards> Neelam> > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala:

> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear grp and learnd memebrs> >> >> >> > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha

> > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources> > she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any> > religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart

> > ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or> > bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r> > assuming or trying to establish

> >> >> >> > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they> > feel like .> >> > here is the chart> >> >

> >> > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri )> > ,Kollam> >> > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> >> >> >

> > hope every one will participate and contribute> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> >

> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear leela madhav ji ,

yes authenticity of of the data is confirmed ,since nadika vinadika system was used in recording the time and now later yrs they converted in modern time system i dont know any errors happened as the earliest method its sun rise time also improtant .

otherwise this data was given by a famous astrologers and teacher ( guru ) frm central kerala and i dont see any reason ,this data is wrong ,its not that amma consulted him but ammachi ( matha ji ) was always encouraging her sisyas to learn astrology ( many hindu sanyasis and gurus are against in india ) .So she herself giv the data to many and u can search in many of her western sisyas they also recommend this data only .

If u happen to find any thing differrnt ( i dont hav any doubt abt the date but time i am not sure few minits here or there as u know nadika system used b4)

thanks for showing interest

regrds sunil nair

, leela madhav <vrajleela wrote:>> Dear Sunilji> > It is very nice of you by furnishing birth details of Amma. I am indeed interested in analysing such persons. However, before I could do that, I am asking you once again, Is the details obtained from a reliable source?> Hope you understand my curiosity> > Thanking you once again> > Jai Jaimini> Jai Varahamihira> Jairadhe> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PM> 4th house and one famous chart> > > > Hare rama krishna > dear grp and learnd memebrs > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .> here is the chart > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > hope every one will participate and contribute > > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-reco {> margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}> #ygrp-reco #reco-head {> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}> > #reco-grpname{> font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}> #reco-category{> font-size:77%;}> #reco-desc{> font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:..5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger../webmessengerpromo.php/>

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

thanxs ,

what i mean is even navamsa lagna lord is subjuct to parivarthan between 5th place and lord and exlated planet in navamsa lagna which is 5th house .

let us see as i am worried abt the old nadika vinadika system against modrn watch timings ,so when converting it i dont know if any one made a mistake ( as its calculated after sun rise and after sun set like this ) where as modern watches shows a uniformity ,other wise data is near to correct time or almost correct time

rgds sunl nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thank you Sunil ji,> In any case parivartan, as you say will remain in both the cases. But with> aries navamsh, we get saturn in 8H aspecting mars, the LL/8L in 5th. Which> is more likely. Even taurus has its points. We'll have to go to vimshansh I> think.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala:> > > **> >> > *Hare rama krishna *> >> > *dear neelam ji *> >> > **> >> > * I hav 2 version one is mesha (aries Navmsa ) and other one is Taurus (> > i saw in Local jyothish Mag in malayalam . *> >> > *But according to the time provided by one of the famous astrologer and a> > guru in kerala its aries navmsa as he gave only time and data .we can try on> > both let us see .with aires navmsa there is a parivartan also between in> > aries sun and leo mars .*> >> > **> >> > **> >> > *regrds sunil nair *> >> > *om shreem mahalaxmai namah.*> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > That is a lovely example. I would love to study this one. I am getting> > libra> > > lagna with aries navamsh. Is it ok?> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna> > > >> > > > dear grp and learnd memebrs> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> > > > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment> > sources> > > > she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare> > to any> > > > religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart> > > > ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various> > points or> > > > bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results> > they r> > > > assuming or trying to establish> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas> > they> > > > feel like .> > > >> > > > here is the chart> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita> > puri )> > > > ,Kollam> > > >> > > > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > hope every one will participate and contribute> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

jhora when changes it to quilon ( old name of kollam given by brits tho originaly its kollam ) its giving to taurus navamsa

also my Malayalam SW

the gulika degrees are( if ur using it ) 13'05"53"' in aquarius and in capricone navamsa .

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thank you Sunil ji,> In any case parivartan, as you say will remain in both the cases. But with> aries navamsh, we get saturn in 8H aspecting mars, the LL/8L in 5th. Which> is more likely. Even taurus has its points. We'll have to go to vimshansh I> think.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala:> > > **> >> > *Hare rama krishna *> >> > *dear neelam ji *> >> > **> >> > * I hav 2 version one is mesha (aries Navmsa ) and other one is Taurus (> > i saw in Local jyothish Mag in malayalam . *> >> > *But according to the time provided by one of the famous astrologer and a> > guru in kerala its aries navmsa as he gave only time and data .we can try on> > both let us see .with aires navmsa there is a parivartan also between in> > aries sun and leo mars .*> >> > **> >> > **> >> > *regrds sunil nair *> >> > *om shreem mahalaxmai namah.*> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > >> > > That is a lovely example. I would love to study this one. I am getting> > libra> > > lagna with aries navamsh. Is it ok?> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > 2008/4/26 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna> > > >> > > > dear grp and learnd memebrs> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha> > > > amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment> > sources> > > > she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare> > to any> > > > religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart> > > > ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various> > points or> > > > bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results> > they r> > > > assuming or trying to establish> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas> > they> > > > feel like .> > > >> > > > here is the chart> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita> > puri )> > > > ,Kollam> > > >> > > > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > hope every one will participate and contribute> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear All,I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated more on rashi chart only)

The beauty of the

chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e the 5L, 9L and 10L

in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H. This seems to be the key to her

exalted status.

5L of purva punya

exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted soul.10L moon of karma

exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind and karma are in sadhna.9L of dharma, mercury exalted

and conjunct with sun the atma in the 12H of moksha.From moon both 5L and

9L are exalted.From sun, the karak

for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L

is in 12H with 8L mars.

Some other important

factors for her spiritual make up are:

Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is

exalted in 8H.Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is

exalted in 12H, showing the exalted state of dharma and karma. 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in

lagna showing her love for masses.Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya

yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is

exalted in 12H in navamshSaturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H –

this forms a pravrajya yoga for a woman (Stree Jataka)

On a subtler level:

There is nakshatra

exchange between the luminaries.Venus

which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha nakshatra (the ultimate

moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus becomes a moksh giver instead

of pleasure giver.

Saturn, the

karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or Samadhi and 10H having ketu in

saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.Another important

point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in 4H of Saturn and luminaries in

trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the spiritual or moksh kona fully

activated with ketu on the driving seat in this birth in 10H.Jupiter

the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.

She is all set to conquer the higher realms.Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get

appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.

She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated the

purpose of the soul.It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through nakshtra,

thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of difficulties and

restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon also result in a

difficult childhood.Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further made

her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7 lord in 11H

with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained above

with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in capricon?? Made

her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and combinations in the chart

made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss. Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of dharma.

Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth and fame.Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with exalted Saturn

in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.

Assets and properties

She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.

Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive

lands is exalted in lagna and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who

aspects his own 2H of income from 11H. 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn

and is house of mars. Also 4th from karaka mars is

again his own house aspected by mars and exalted 10L moon from 8H. From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with

moon LL venus. The 4L sun is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is

vargottam and in 4H of navamsh with 2L/5L mercury. Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in

4H aspected by Jupiter and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and

in own house. This clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.

Ashrams and religious expenditures

But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of

ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in 12H

is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and mercury

in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious

activities.

I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL

and sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss

later….Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this great chart.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji ,

As usual i hav no words ,it was wonderful analsysis

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.> > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated> more on rashi chart only)> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.> > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> soul.> - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> and karma are in sadhna.> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the> 12H of moksha.> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.> > Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:> > - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the> exalted state of dharma and karma.> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love> for masses.> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a pravrajya yoga> for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > On a subtler level:> > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> this birth in 10H.> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.> > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.> > - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> the purpose of the soul.> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon> also result in a difficult childhood.> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and> combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss.> > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth> and fame.> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.> > Assets and properties> > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of> income from 11H.> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun> is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of navamsh> with 2L/5L mercury.> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious> activities.> > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL and> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> later….> > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this great> chart.> > Regards> > Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Thank you so much for an excellent analysis. Your quick response is

amazing:)....and Sunil ji, thanks for posting a chart which paved

the way to learn through Neelam ji's analysis.

blessings

Renu

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go

on and

> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.

>

> This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have

concentrated

> more on rashi chart only)

>

> The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in

chart i.e

> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.

> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.

>

> - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an

exalted

> soul.

> - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing

her mind

> and karma are in sadhna.

> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma

in the

> 12H of moksha.

> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.

> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is

exalted in

> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.

>

> Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:

>

> - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.

> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H,

showing the

> exalted state of dharma and karma.

> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing

her love

> for masses.

> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth

chintamani)

> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in

navamsh

> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a

pravrajya yoga

> for a woman (Stree Jataka)

>

> On a subtler level:

>

> - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.

> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha

> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of

this venus

> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.

> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or

> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual

nakshatra pushya.

> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic

planet in

> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H.

This makes the

> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the

driving seat in

> this birth in 10H.

> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H

and 5H.

>

> She is all set to conquer the higher realms.

>

> Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought

to get

> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.

>

> - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but

indicated

> the purpose of the soul.

> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through

> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a

lot of

> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to

2H and moon

> also result in a difficult childhood.

> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H

further

> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is

marak 2/7

> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from

family.

> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as

explained

> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The

malefic in 4H in

> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets

and

> combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for

domestic bliss.

>

> - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of

> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting

her to wealth

> and fame.

> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with

> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.

>

> Assets and properties

>

> - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.

> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted

in lagna

> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his

own 2H of

> income from 11H.

> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.

> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by

mars

> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.

> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The

4L sun

> is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in

4H of navamsh

> with 2L/5L mercury.

> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by

Jupiter

> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own

house. This

> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.

>

> Ashrams and religious expenditures

>

> But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building

of

> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with

sun in

> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in

navamsh. Jup and

> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and

religious

> activities.

>

> I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna

with LL and

> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could

discuss

> later….

>

> Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing

this great

> chart.

>

> Regards

>

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

dear Neelamji,

excellent analysis and was very educative. I just add

one more information. Being stree jataka, I looked

into Trimsamsa. the moon and lagna falls in mercury

trimsamsa which according to stree jataka(by

k.n.saraswathy), she will be very intelligent. that

may be the reason without any basic school education

she has rose to such spiritual heights.

good wishes,

k.gopu

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamguptaall points well explained and acceptable in general terms there is lot ot learn and to understandHOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING--------the background is well known to all the person is identified and with that background everythingis explained when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in same place time date can be explained in similar fashion all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate the background and life style of the person how many could have passed successfuly if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known his bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu mars venus combination etc etc ....... what can be guidelines

for hors. of achievers and vips and very ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and great persons mostly ordinary persons in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha raja yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend of such great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000 lakh or crores or how many crores there shall be some research in this line in the modern day context as there are somany fields in education employment etc etc ..... we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find the results in our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the answer i am unable to provide and convince them as the planets stay

on for many days in same houses and conditions and the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identitical conditions as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to elaborate and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not definitely about 20 to 30 years earlier in life i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present day market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am writing like this pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and ordinary life styles however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no doubt thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to go through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points thank y Sir

SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna dear neelam ji , As usual i hav no words ,it was wonderful

analsysis regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.> > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated> more on rashi chart only)> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.> > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> soul.> -

10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> and karma are in sadhna.> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the> 12H of moksha.> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.> > Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:> > - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the> exalted state of dharma and karma.> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love> for masses.> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a

pravrajya yoga> for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > On a subtler level:> > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> this birth in 10H.> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.> > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > Now with this huge inherent

promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.> > - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> the purpose of the soul.> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon> also result in a difficult childhood.> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and>

combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss.> > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth> and fame.> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.> > Assets and properties> > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of> income from 11H.> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun> is in 5H with

exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of navamsh> with 2L/5L mercury.> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious> activities.> > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL and> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> later….> > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed

analysing this great> chart.> > Regards> > Neelam>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil, Even before reading the chart, I have a basic question: Is it correct to see the wealth from her chart? It is neither in her name nor she enjoying it herself. What do you think? Regards, Krishnasunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna dear grp and learnd memebrs I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like

.. here is the chart 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india . hope every one will participate and contribute regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear SuniljiAs you rightly mentioned that the birth details are recorded as per ghati and vighati, it will be very important to know the coordinates of place for which sunrise is takenHence, I browsed the places paraya kadav, amritpuri but couldn't find them, so please, if you do not think i am giving trouble to you, provide the exact coordinates of place for which the person (who you say possessed the data) as erected the chart of Amrita ananda mayi or atleast the sunrise time and ghati-vighatis he took.Thanking youJai JaiminiJai VarahamihiraJairadhesunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PM 4th house and one famous chart

Hare rama krishna

here is the chart

regrds sunil nair

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food.. Get all this and more on Best of ..

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Thank you. And thank you for giving all of us an opportunity to learn through this great chart.It must've been a good muhurat when you thought of posting her chart!! I hope Leela ji will give us some insights into the chart from Jaimini angle...

RegardsNeelam2008/4/27 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji ,

As usual i hav no words ,it was wonderful analsysis

regrds sunil nair

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on and> on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.

> > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have concentrated> more on rashi chart only)> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e

> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her exalted status.> > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> soul.

> - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> and karma are in sadhna.> - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the> 12H of moksha.> - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.

> - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.> > Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:>

> - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the> exalted state of dharma and karma.> - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love

> for masses.> - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)> - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a pravrajya yoga

> for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > On a subtler level:> > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this venus

> becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra pushya.> - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in

> 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes the> spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> this birth in 10H.> - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.

> > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.>

> - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> the purpose of the soul.> - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of

> difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and moon> also result in a difficult childhood.> - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7

> lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H in

> capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and> combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic bliss.> > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of

> dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to wealth> and fame.> - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.

> > Assets and properties> > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of

> income from 11H.> - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun

> is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of navamsh> with 2L/5L mercury.> - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This

> clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun in

> 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup and> mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and religious> activities.> > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL and

> sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> later….> > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this great> chart.> > Regards

> > Neelam>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear Krishna

All the money is coming to trust or ashram in her name .Its she only creating this wealth .

u can see great dhana yogas in chart ,but at the same times u can see how is it used ,for self use or for society and dharmik purpose ,other wise how can some one will hav courage to ask all govtments to giv the relief work to her ashram and they can do it without any state help during tsunami also she sent 300 crores ( i think so or 500 crore ) to srilanka for tsunami relief operations .All this b4 even rich countries decide to help the affected nations .

I used her name in post as i dont want her chart being analaysed in wrong way .

regrds sunil nair

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Even before reading the chart, I have a basic question:> > Is it correct to see the wealth from her chart? It is neither in her name nor she enjoying it herself. > > What do you think?> > Regards,> Krishna> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Hare rama krishna > dear grp and learnd memebrs > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .> here is the chart > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > hope every one will participate and contribute > > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear leela ji

I think i cant help u ,as i am in delhi .may be u hav to use google search for very local co rodinates .( i think they hav a new software tho i never used what i always use is nearest city or exact city which ever is available in our SW ) .

thanks for the interest

regrds sunil nair

, leela madhav <vrajleela wrote:>> Dear Sunilji> As you rightly mentioned that the birth details are recorded as per ghati and vighati, it will be very important to know the coordinates of place for which sunrise is taken> Hence, I browsed the places paraya kadav, amritpuri but couldn't find them, so please, if you do not think i am giving trouble to you, provide the exact coordinates of place for which the person (who you say possessed the data) as erected the chart of Amrita ananda mayi or atleast the sunrise time and ghati-vighatis he took.> Thanking you> Jai Jaimini> Jai Varahamihira> Jairadhe> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:23:50 PM> 4th house and one famous chart> > > > Hare rama krishna > dear grp and learnd memebrs > > I am posting a confrmed chart a famous woman saint of india Matha amritanda mayi devi popularly known amma ,And according to govtment sources she is leading in donations recvd frm outside countries when compare to any religious institutions or ashram >here i am not going to analyse chart ,Interested memebrs can giv their opinion on the chart on various points or bhavas , they can use any system or method and arrive at the results they r assuming or trying to establish > > They can concentrate on dhan yogas ,property yogas or what ever yogas they feel like .> here is the chart > > 27th septemebr 1953 ,9.09 am at paraya kadav ( now known as amrita puri ) ,Kollam > dst (also known as quilon ) ,kerala ,india .> > hope every one will participate and contribute > > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-reco {> margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}> #ygrp-reco #reco-head {> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}> > #reco-grpname{> font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}> #reco-category{> font-size:77%;}> #reco-desc{> font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Guest guest

Dear Sairaman ji,

You are right. On the hindsight we get to see many things in the horoscopes.

It might be difficult to delineate ordinary charts. But not a chart like

this. With this chart

The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e

the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.

This seems to be the key to her status.

I have no doubt about the timings also. It couldn't be anything else.

Then as I have said, from moon and sun also the same situation is enforced.

Do you see the meaning behind it? From lagna, it is the 5-9-10 whic are

exalted. Lagna is the physical level of existence. Here it is not about the

physicality, but the being and his sanchit, prarabdh and karma that work for

her.

But from moon and sun, the lagna lord is also exalted. Thus establishing the

exalted status of her manas and atman.

The involvement of luminaries in the unique yogas make this chart special.

I have not got into the sun/moon yogas or other yogas. We'll find plenty of

them here.

All these things make this chart unique and you won't find such placements

easily. If you have why don't you send them in the forum.

Regards

Neelam

If you read my opening sentence, that itself will tell you how difficult it

will be to find such a person and who still maintains an ordinary status.

2008/4/27 sairam nat <sairaman53:

> Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamgupta

>

> all points well explained and acceptable in general terms

>

> there is lot ot learn and to understand

>

> HOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING

>

> --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and

> with that background everythingis explained

>

> when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in

> same place time date can be explained in similar fashion

>

> all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate the

> background and life style of the person how many could have passed

> successfuly

>

> if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known his

> bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu mars

> venus combination etc etc .......

>

> what can be guidelines for hors. of achievers and vips and very

> ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and great

> persons mostly ordinary persons

>

> in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha raja

> yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend of such

> great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye

>

> every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000 lakh

> or crores or how many crores

>

> there shall be some research in this line in the modern day context as

> there are somany fields in education employment etc etc .....

>

>

> we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find the

> results

>

> in our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference

> at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the answer i am

> unable to provide and convince them

>

> as the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and

> the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identitical

> conditions

>

> as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to elaborate

> and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not definitely about

> 20 to 30 years earlier in life

>

> i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present day

> market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am writing

> like this

>

> pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere

>

> i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and ordinary

> life styles

>

> however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no doubt

>

> thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to go

> through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points

>

>

>

> thank y Sir

>

> SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM

Guest guest

Dear All,

There are 2 Kollam in JHora. I choose 75E41 and 11N27

2HL and 7HL is vargottama, 4HL, 5HL, 12HL, 11HL, 9HL are exalted.

exaltation of 2H (wealth, learning, annapanna), 4H (real estate), 5H

(children, poorvapunya, intelligence, high learning) and 9H

(spirituality/japa, scholarship, subha (good))- house of real estate

and house of spirituality, 11H (gain, lapha, income) and 12H (moksha)

clearly indicate following:

* Gain of wealth and its use for spirituality

* Gain of real estate/land for education/spiritual purpose

* lot of poorvapunya

* Children to many folks, gain of children (people call her amma)

* Scholarship/Knowledge

7HL aspected by Ra and there is no benefic aspect, 7HL is in house of

lapha (gain) and therefore could signify marriage. However Mars dasa

girl was very small (12 to 19 years) and therefore probably marriage

missed due to no benefic aspect/planet..etc

Here is a template I made that is useful in analysis of any horoscope

House Lord,House,House lord in ,House lord in ,House lord

status,Retrograde?,Planets in,HL in,aspected by

Ve,1,11,S,,,Sa, " 4,5 " ,Ju

Ma,2,11,S,Vargottama,,,, " Mo, Ma "

Ju,3,8,D,,,,, " Sa, Ju "

Sa,4,1,S,Exalted,,Ra,,Ke

Sa,5,1,S,Exalted,,,, " Ju, Ve, Ma "

Ju,6,8,D,,,,,Ma

Ma,7,11,S,Vargottama,,,,Ra

Ve,8,11,S,,,Mo,11,Sa

Me,9,12,D, " Own house, exalted " ,,Ju, " 3,6 " ,

Su,10,8,D,,,Ke,,

Mo,11,12,D,exalted,, " Ve, ma " , " 8,1,7,2 " ,Sa

Me,12,12,D, " Own house, exalted " ,, " Me, Su " , " 12,9,10 " ,

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear madam ji

Yes ,i will try to use atleast sookhma hora lords favrble as its also my part of reserch when posting and i used to play with various things to see the outcome is good or bad .So at times takes some risks and eat dust too .

Thanxs for the reading

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Thank you. And thank you for giving all of us an opportunity to learn> through this great chart.> It must've been a good muhurat when you thought of posting her chart!!> I hope Leela ji will give us some insights into the chart from Jaimini> angle...> > Regards> Neelam> > 2008/4/27 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala:> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear neelam ji ,> >> >> >> > As usual i hav no words ,it was wonderful analsysis> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > I am giving a quick analysis of this wonderful chart. One could go on> > and> > > on, but these are some important points which came to my mind.> > >> > > This is with libra lagna and taurus navamsh...( although I have> > concentrated> > > more on rashi chart only)> > >> > > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart> > i.e> > > the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> > > This seems to be the key to her exalted status.> > >> > > - 5L of purva punya exalted in lagna showing the birth of an exalted> > > soul.> > > - 10L moon of karma exalted in 8H of hidden resources showing her mind> > > and karma are in sadhna.> > > - 9L of dharma, mercury exalted and conjunct with sun the atma in the> > > 12H of moksha.> > > - From moon both 5L and 9L are exalted.> > > - From sun, the karak for spirituality the LL mercury is exalted in> > > lagna. 5L is exalted in 2H and 9L is in 12H with 8L mars.> > >> > > Some other important factors for her spiritual make up are:> > >> > > - Ketu in 10H in cancer rashi, whose lord is exalted in 8H.> > > - Ketu in the navamsh of 9L mercury who is exalted in 12H, showing the> > > exalted state of dharma and karma.> > > - 10L moon in the navamsh of exalted Saturn in lagna showing her love> > > for masses.> > > - Moon in saturn's navamsh gives pravrajya yoga (Sarvarth chintamani)> > > - Navamsha lord of 9L mercury is sun who is exalted in 12H in navamsh> > > - Saturn aspects 7H and Jupiter is in 9H – this forms a pravrajya yoga> > > for a woman (Stree Jataka)> > >> > > On a subtler level:> > >> > > - There is nakshatra exchange between the luminaries.> > > - Venus which is both LL and moon sign lord, is in ketu's magha> > > nakshatra (the ultimate moksh giver – atharva ved). Because of this> > venus> > > becomes a moksh giver instead of pleasure giver.> > > - Saturn, the karak for sanyas is also aspecting 3H of asana or> > > Samadhi and 10H having ketu in saturn's own and spiritual nakshatra> > pushya.> > > - Another important point is placement of Rahu, the karmic planet in> > > 4H of Saturn and luminaries in trinal positions in 8 and 12H. This makes> > the> > > spiritual or moksh kona fully activated with ketu on the driving seat in> > > this birth in 10H.> > > - Jupiter the karak of dharma is in the 9H aspecting lagna, 3H and 5H.> > >> > > She is all set to conquer the higher realms.> > >> > > Now with this huge inherent promise of the natal chart, she ought to get> > > appropriate dasha sequence also to fulfill the promise.> > >> > > - She is born in the Sun MD which was for 2 years only, but indicated> > > the purpose of the soul.> > > - It was the moon's MD in 8H which is connected to sun through> > > nakshtra, thus giving her the sadhana at an early age with a lot of> > > difficulties and restrictions applied by family. Affliction to 2H and> > moon> > > also result in a difficult childhood.> > > - Followed by mars dasha at the age of 12. Its aspect on 5H further> > > made her progress on the path of spiritual sadhna. But mars is marak 2/7> > > lord in 11H with LL. It continued to give her difficulties from family.> > > - Dasha of Rahu finally paved her way to spirituality as explained> > > above with its trinal connections with moon and sun. The malefic in 4H> > in> > > capricon?? Made her forgo her family, but the exalted planets and> > > combinations in the chart made her adopt the whole world for domestic> > bliss.> > >> > > - Jupiter's dasha after made her further progress on the path of> > > dharma. Jupiter is also in the nakshatra of mars, connecting her to> > wealth> > > and fame.> > > - Now with staurn's dasha she's reaching all out to masses with> > > exalted Saturn in lagna reaching her fame far and wide.> > >> > > Assets and properties> > >> > > - She made ashrams in India and abroad in the dasha of rahu/mer.> > > - Rahu is in 4H while 4L Saturn of expansive lands is exalted in lagna> > > and LL venus is in 11H with Bhoomikarak mars who aspects his own 2H of> > > income from 11H.> > > - 4th from 4H is aspected by Saturn and is house of mars.> > > - Also 4th from karaka mars is again his own house aspected by mars> > > and exalted 10L moon from 8H.> > > - From moon lagna also, the 4H has mars with moon LL venus. The 4L sun> > > is in 5H with exalted 2L/5L mercury. Mars is vargottam and in 4H of> > navamsh> > > with 2L/5L mercury.> > > - Chaturthamsh also has an exalted Saturn in 4H aspected by Jupiter> > > and mercury in 5H. Here also mars is vargottam and in own house. This> > > clearly explains her acquisition of huge wealth and assets.> > >> > > Ashrams and religious expenditures> > >> > > But all the gains (11H) are spent on religious deeds like building of> > > ashrams etc. as 11L sun is in 12H with exalted 9L mercury. 9L with sun> > in> > > 12H is an indication of building of ashrams. Sun in 12H in navamsh. Jup> > and> > > mercury in 12th in D-4 all indicate the money spent on ashrams and> > religious> > > activities.> > >> > > I feel Taurus is correct. Then for vimshamsh we get cancer lagna with LL> > and> > > sun both in pisces in 9H. and many more factors which we could discuss> > > later….> > >> > > Hope everyone will enjoy reading it, much as I enjoyed analysing this> > great> > > chart.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Though i do not know much to hazard an opinion on this forum, i am partly in agreement with what sairamji has said. There must be others born with an exaltation of the same 3 planets, since lagna does not change for 2 hours. Of course, the vargas would change....but then one has to get into assessing the degree by degree importance in various signs....and study the divisionals...which is generally missed out in a general analyis.

i do remember in some forum somebody presenting a chart with 4 exalted planets, and the native being an "ordinary" housewife.

As for the Vimamsa, some charts of spiritually advanced souls is given at the following link. Maybe we could draw some conclusions from this on Amma's chart.

http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf

The fourth house is the seat of the heart....and we know something of Amma's heart from her actions and her huge, infectious smile, don't we?

Not only is Amma's Moon exalted in 8th house in D-1, it is 10th H in D-9 in the sign of Acquarius whose lord is exalted in D-1; (Sun too is exalted in D-9 in 12th house of Moksha while sign of exaltation of Moon is rising in D-9). In D-20 Moon is with Sun in 9th house in Pisces...the 12th house of the Kaala Purursha....

Besides, as already pointed out by you, Moon is in the Naksthatra of Sun and Sun is in the Nakshatra of Moon....further adding to the strenght of the luminaries.

Just some stray thoughts....

Though this may be at the risk of deviating from the thread, can we also explore the importance of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu in the chart of spiritual personages?

Regards and best wishes,

vinita

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sairaman ji,> > You are right. On the hindsight we get to see many things in the horoscopes.> It might be difficult to delineate ordinary charts. But not a chart like> this. With this chart> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her status.> > I have no doubt about the timings also. It couldn't be anything else.> > Then as I have said, from moon and sun also the same situation is enforced.> Do you see the meaning behind it? From lagna, it is the 5-9-10 whic are> exalted. Lagna is the physical level of existence. Here it is not about the> physicality, but the being and his sanchit, prarabdh and karma that work for> her.> > But from moon and sun, the lagna lord is also exalted. Thus establishing the> exalted status of her manas and atman.> > The involvement of luminaries in the unique yogas make this chart special.> > I have not got into the sun/moon yogas or other yogas. We'll find plenty of> them here.> > All these things make this chart unique and you won't find such placements> easily. If you have why don't you send them in the forum.> > Regards> > Neelam> > > > If you read my opening sentence, that itself will tell you how difficult it> will be to find such a person and who still maintains an ordinary status.> > 2008/4/27 sairam nat sairaman53:> > > Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamgupta> >> > all points well explained and acceptable in general terms> >> > there is lot ot learn and to understand> >> > HOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING> >> > --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and> > with that background everythingis explained> >> > when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in> > same place time date can be explained in similar fashion> >> > all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate the> > background and life style of the person how many could have passed> > successfuly> >> > if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known his> > bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu mars> > venus combination etc etc .......> >> > what can be guidelines for hors. of achievers and vips and very> > ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and great> > persons mostly ordinary persons> >> > in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha raja> > yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend of such> > great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye> >> > every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000 lakh> > or crores or how many crores> >> > there shall be some research in this line in the modern day context as> > there are somany fields in education employment etc etc .....> >> >> > we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find the> > results> >> > in our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference> > at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the answer i am> > unable to provide and convince them> >> > as the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and> > the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identitical> > conditions> >> > as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to elaborate> > and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not definitely about> > 20 to 30 years earlier in life> >> > i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present day> > market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am writing> > like this> >> > pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere> >> > i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and ordinary> > life styles> >> > however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no doubt> >> > thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to go> > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points> >> >> >> > thank y Sir> >> > SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear vinita ji

i will tell u one clue ,in 2hrs window there all planets may be seems to b in same rasi ,but depending on time progesses the dasa becomes arohan or avarohan ( increasing indications and decresing indications ) with the same lagna frame .

so this decide the nature of success if dasa is continously favrable for a purticular event signified by the chart

for exmple matha ji born in sun dasa -merc sub dasa and pratyantara is of moon the 10th lord in 8th house ( so its dhana yoga happening 12th house of expenditure for good things for moksha and religious purposes and doing it like a karma ) ,hora lord is merc and sub hora is venus ,both involved in gr8 yogas ,including dhana yogas and how it should be spend is also can be seen by nature of planets conjoing and nature of sign and aspects etc .So with this chart a business man or woman may not be a success with this magnitude .

so the mission of soul and further life can be seen tru this way in very subtle way even without going to higher vargas ,also traditions holds lot of other secrets as a part of oral tradition .

regrds sunil nair

PS- hora ( one hr ) sub hora ( 8.57 minits almost ) etc

, "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> > Dear Neelamji,> > Though i do not know much to hazard an opinion on this forum, i am> partly in agreement with what sairamji has said. There must be others> born with an exaltation of the same 3 planets, since lagna does not> change for 2 hours. Of course, the vargas would change....but then one> has to get into assessing the degree by degree importance in various> signs....and study the divisionals...which is generally missed out in a> general analyis.> > i do remember in some forum somebody presenting a chart with 4 exalted> planets, and the native being an "ordinary" housewife.> > As for the Vimamsa, some charts of spiritually advanced souls is given> at the following link. Maybe we could draw some conclusions from this on> Amma's chart.> > http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf> <http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf>> > The fourth house is the seat of the heart....and we know something of> Amma's heart from her actions and her huge, infectious smile, don't we?> > Not only is Amma's Moon exalted in 8th house in D-1, it is 10th H in D-9> in the sign of Acquarius whose lord is exalted in D-1; (Sun too is> exalted in D-9 in 12th house of Moksha while sign of exaltation of Moon > is rising in D-9). In D-20 Moon is with Sun in 9th house in Pisces...the> 12th house of the Kaala Purursha....> > Besides, as already pointed out by you, Moon is in the Naksthatra of Sun> and Sun is in the Nakshatra of Moon....further adding to the strenght of> the luminaries.> > Just some stray thoughts....> > Though this may be at the risk of deviating from the thread, can we also> explore the importance of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu in the chart of spiritual> personages?> > Regards and best wishes,> > vinita> > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sairaman ji,> >> > You are right. On the hindsight we get to see many things in the> horoscopes.> > It might be difficult to delineate ordinary charts. But not a chart> like> > this. With this chart> >> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in> chart i.e> > the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> > This seems to be the key to her status.> >> > I have no doubt about the timings also. It couldn't be anything else.> >> > Then as I have said, from moon and sun also the same situation is> enforced.> > Do you see the meaning behind it? From lagna, it is the 5-9-10 whic> are> > exalted. Lagna is the physical level of existence. Here it is not> about the> > physicality, but the being and his sanchit, prarabdh and karma that> work for> > her.> >> > But from moon and sun, the lagna lord is also exalted. Thus> establishing the> > exalted status of her manas and atman.> >> > The involvement of luminaries in the unique yogas make this chart> special.> >> > I have not got into the sun/moon yogas or other yogas. We'll find> plenty of> > them here.> >> > All these things make this chart unique and you won't find such> placements> > easily. If you have why don't you send them in the forum.> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> > If you read my opening sentence, that itself will tell you how> difficult it> > will be to find such a person and who still maintains an ordinary> status.> >> > 2008/4/27 sairam nat sairaman53@:> >> > > Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamgupta> > >> > > all points well explained and acceptable in general terms> > >> > > there is lot ot learn and to understand> > >> > > HOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING> > >> > > --------the background is well known to all the person is identified> and> > > with that background everythingis explained> > >> > > when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in> > > same place time date can be explained in similar fashion> > >> > > all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate the> > > background and life style of the person how many could have passed> > > successfuly> > >> > > if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known his> > > bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu> mars> > > venus combination etc etc .......> > >> > > what can be guidelines for hors. of achievers and vips and very> > > ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and> great> > > persons mostly ordinary persons> > >> > > in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha raja> > > yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend> of such> > > great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye> > >> > > every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000> lakh> > > or crores or how many crores> > >> > > there shall be some research in this line in the modern day context> as> > > there are somany fields in education employment etc etc .....> > >> > >> > > we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find the> > > results> > >> > > in our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference> > > at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the> answer i am> > > unable to provide and convince them> > >> > > as the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions> and> > > the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very> identitical> > > conditions> > >> > > as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to> elaborate> > > and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not definitely> about> > > 20 to 30 years earlier in life> > >> > > i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present> day> > > market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am> writing> > > like this> > >> > > pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere> > >> > > i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and> ordinary> > > life styles> > >> > > however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no> doubt> > >> > > thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to> go> > > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points> > >> > >> > >> > > thank y Sir> > >> > > SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vinita ji,

Namaste,

Even if lagna remains the same, the navamsh changes every 20-25 minutes and

then for a spiritual delineation, the vimshamsh further narrows down

effective time period to about 5-6 minutes. Of course we are yet far from

precision, but our sages did have the nadis etc. to check. I haven't tried

to see which nadiamshas the planets have taken, that might give further clue

if one does indepth analysis. Some learned members might be able to throw

light on this. We were only trying to see broad parameters in a known chart.

I feel more than exaltation etc, it is also the PAC relations between the

lordships, reconfirmed through moon, sun, karakas, vargas etc. that give the

clue. Then the dasha sequence one gets influences the life's journey in a

big way.

The chart of the housewife with four exalted planets might not have given

her high status as the lordships and repetition of good yogas from moon, sun

etc are very important. Unless and until yogas involve lagna, self is not

involved in the rajyogas. One will have to see what kind of exaltations are

there in that chart.

Even in this chart, if we look for an ordinary life, it seems miserable --

5H afflicted so no kids, education etc., 7H afflicted -- no marriage, 11H

also afflicted in a way as venus is also 8L and 11L is in 12H, meaning loss

of gains. But it is the extraordinary placement and position of luminaries

and strength of sanyas karak saturn which lifted up the entire chart above

mundane affairs and the same placements became a source of strength for the

horoscope.

There is a certain synergy and harmonics visible in the chart. 4L/5L Saturn

is a yogkarak and has aspect of jupiter from 9H which shows her special

relation with the masses and her detachment from her own place. And as you

say a huge heart and a huge smile. I feel it is Rahu in 4H in sun's

nakshatra in yogkarak saturn's house connected with luminaries, that tells

us the bag of karmas she's carrying and it is ketu in this birth, in 10H of

moon in saturn's nakshatra that paints the picture in this birth.

Regards

Neelam

2008/4/27 vinita kumar <shankar_mamta:

> Dear Neelamji,

>

> Though i do not know much to hazard an opinion on this forum, i am partly

> in agreement with what sairamji has said. There must be others born with an

> exaltation of the same 3 planets, since lagna does not change for 2 hours.

> Of course, the vargas would change....but then one has to get into assessing

> the degree by degree importance in various signs....and study the

> divisionals...which is generally missed out in a general analyis.

>

> i do remember in some forum somebody presenting a chart with 4 exalted

> planets, and the native being an " ordinary " housewife.

>

> As for the Vimamsa, some charts of spiritually advanced souls is given at

> the following link. Maybe we could draw some conclusions from this on Amma's

> chart.

>

> http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf

>

> The fourth house is the seat of the heart....and we know something of

> Amma's heart from her actions and her huge, infectious smile, don't we?

>

> Not only is Amma's Moon exalted in 8th house in D-1, it is 10th H in

> D-9 in the sign of Acquarius whose lord is exalted in D-1; (Sun too is

> exalted in D-9 in 12th house of Moksha while sign of exaltation of Moon is

> rising in D-9). In D-20 Moon is with Sun in 9th house in Pisces...the 12th

> house of the Kaala Purursha....

>

> Besides, as already pointed out by you, Moon is in the Naksthatra of Sun

> and Sun is in the Nakshatra of Moon....further adding to the strenght of the

> luminaries.

>

> Just some stray thoughts....

>

> Though this may be at the risk of deviating from the thread, can we also

> explore the importance of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu in the chart of spiritual

> personages?

>

> Regards and best wishes,

>

> vinita

Guest guest

just wanted to add...Then we have the system of going to dasha levels which we cannot use here in the forum as people have different ways of calculating dashas. If I get a sun-mer-moon sequence, somebody will say sun-mer-mars which may alter the meaning. But dasha at birth also defines our journey in life.

If we are sure of time of birth, one can straightaway go to the sookshm dasha and it will be clear and we'll be more confident.RegardsNeelam2008/4/27 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07:

Dear Vinita ji,Namaste,Even if lagna remains the same, the navamsh changes every 20-25 minutes and then for a spiritual delineation, the vimshamsh further narrows down effective time period to about 5-6 minutes. Of course we are yet far from precision, but our sages did have the nadis etc. to check. I haven't tried to see which nadiamshas the planets have taken, that might give further clue if one does indepth analysis. Some learned members might be able to throw light on this. We were only trying to see broad parameters in a known chart.

I feel more than exaltation etc, it is also the PAC relations between the lordships, reconfirmed through moon, sun, karakas, vargas etc. that give the clue. Then the dasha sequence one gets influences the life's journey in a big way.

The chart of the housewife with four exalted planets might not have given her high status as the lordships and repetition of good yogas from moon, sun etc are very important. Unless and until yogas involve lagna, self is not involved in the rajyogas. One will have to see what kind of exaltations are there in that chart.

Even in this chart, if we look for an ordinary life, it seems miserable -- 5H afflicted so no kids, education etc., 7H afflicted -- no marriage, 11H also afflicted in a way as venus is also 8L and 11L is in 12H, meaning loss of gains. But it is the extraordinary placement and position of luminaries and strength of sanyas karak saturn which lifted up the entire chart above mundane affairs and the same placements became a source of strength for the horoscope.

There is a certain synergy and harmonics visible in the chart. 4L/5L Saturn is a yogkarak and has aspect of jupiter from 9H which shows her special relation with the masses and her detachment from her own place. And as you say a huge heart and a huge smile. I feel it is Rahu in 4H in sun's nakshatra in yogkarak saturn's house connected with luminaries, that tells us the bag of karmas she's carrying and it is ketu in this birth, in 10H of moon in saturn's nakshatra that paints the picture in this birth.

RegardsNeelam2008/4/27 vinita kumar <shankar_mamta:

Dear Neelamji,

Though i do not know much to hazard an opinion on this forum, i am partly in agreement with what sairamji has said. There must be others born with an exaltation of the same 3 planets, since lagna does not change for 2 hours. Of course, the vargas would change....but then one has to get into assessing the degree by degree importance in various signs....and study the divisionals...which is generally missed out in a general analyis.

i do remember in some forum somebody presenting a chart with 4 exalted planets, and the native being an " ordinary " housewife.

As for the Vimamsa, some charts of spiritually advanced souls is given at the following link. Maybe we could draw some conclusions from this on Amma's chart.

http://lakshmikary.com/articles/vimsa.pdf

The fourth house is the seat of the heart....and we know something of Amma's heart from her actions and her huge, infectious smile, don't we?

Not only is Amma's Moon exalted in 8th house in D-1, it is 10th H in D-9 in the sign of Acquarius whose lord is exalted in D-1; (Sun too is exalted in D-9 in 12th house of Moksha while sign of exaltation of Moon is rising in D-9). In D-20 Moon is with Sun in 9th house in Pisces...the 12th house of the Kaala Purursha....

Besides, as already pointed out by you, Moon is in the Naksthatra of Sun and Sun is in the Nakshatra of Moon....further adding to the strenght of the luminaries.

Just some stray thoughts....

Though this may be at the risk of deviating from the thread, can we also explore the importance of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu in the chart of spiritual personages?

Regards and best wishes,

vinita

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:>

> Dear Sairaman ji,> > You are right. On the hindsight we get to see many things in the horoscopes.> It might be difficult to delineate ordinary charts. But not a chart like

> this. With this chart> > The beauty of the chart lies in the exaltation of 3 key planets in chart i.e> the 5L, 9L and 10L in the lagna and houses of moksha 8H and 12H.> This seems to be the key to her status.

> > I have no doubt about the timings also. It couldn't be anything else.> > Then as I have said, from moon and sun also the same situation is enforced.> Do you see the meaning behind it? From lagna, it is the 5-9-10 whic are

> exalted. Lagna is the physical level of existence. Here it is not about the> physicality, but the being and his sanchit, prarabdh and karma that work for> her.> > But from moon and sun, the lagna lord is also exalted. Thus establishing the

> exalted status of her manas and atman.> > The involvement of luminaries in the unique yogas make this chart special.> > I have not got into the sun/moon yogas or other yogas. We'll find plenty of

> them here.> > All these things make this chart unique and you won't find such placements> easily. If you have why don't you send them in the forum.> > Regards> > Neelam

> > > > If you read my opening sentence, that itself will tell you how difficult it> will be to find such a person and who still maintains an ordinary status.> > 2008/4/27 sairam nat sairaman53:

> > > Thank y very much for good learning of hors. by neelamgupta> >> > all points well explained and acceptable in general terms> >> > there is lot ot learn and to understand

> >> > HOW3EVER ................PLS DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR THE FOLLOWING> >> > --------the background is well known to all the person is identified and> > with that background everythingis explained

> >> > when nothing is known and can all similar hors.of people born in> > same place time date can be explained in similar fashion> >> > all the more if the same hor. is given in blind chart to narrate the

> > background and life style of the person how many could have passed> > successfuly> >> > if we come across any such person with similar hor. having known his> > bad life style it may be explained that 10th lord in 8th 4th raghu mars

> > venus combination etc etc .......> >> > what can be guidelines for hors. of achievers and vips and very> > ordinary as thre are millions of people very very few or vips and great

> > persons mostly ordinary persons> >> > in every family there can be many gajaswekari yogas vipareetha raja> > yogs etc ....no doubt there is some improvements not to the extend of such

> > great persons like Ma.. Anantha maye> >> > every one has some raja and dhana yogas what is the quantity 1000 lakh> > or crores or how many crores> >> > there shall be some research in this line in the modern day context as

> > there are somany fields in education employment etc etc .....> >> >> > we should go in for very similarr or identitical hors,. and find the> > results> >> > in our family also many twins as per traditional line no difference

> > at all but complegte life is absolutely different where is the answer i am> > unable to provide and convince them> >> > as the planets stay on for many days in same houses and conditions and

> > the lagna runas for nearly 2 hours many many can be born in very identitical> > conditions> >> > as such with little known like a doctor it seems possible to elaborate> > and that too after coming to a ripe stage in life and not definitely about

> > 20 to 30 years earlier in life> >> > i could see peniless people with out job and status in the present day> > market with wounderful horoscopes and that is the frustration i am writing

> > like this> >> > pls forgive me if i am wrong anywhere> >> > i am everyday facing friends and relatives with best hors. and ordinary> > life styles> >

> > however the science of astrology gives boost and hopes in life no doubt> >> > thank y with my best regards once again for giving opporotunity to go> > through nice reading of a good horoscope with valid good points

> >> >> >> > thank y Sir> >> > SAIRAMAN 27 TH APRIL 8 29 AM>