IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Neechabanga Rajyoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Sunder Rangarajan ji,

We do not require your birth or the dasha details now for we are NOT Predicting anything on your chart. We would only respond to your queries {general in nature}.

a)Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

Sreeram_Response: My personal opinion is NO. The results shall be of debilitated planet only, its vargottam status is not going to alter its basic weakness and may only strengthen its determination to do its will.

b)If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?Sreeram_Response: Though it is cancellation, however, when the dispositor is debilitated, what strength it will have to neutralize or in cancellation of such neecha bhanga ?? Status quo will prevail.

c) I need some definite answers

Sreeram_Response: We have time and again mentioned that there are NO guru's in this group, whatever we say it is with limitations of our knowledge and bytes of ignorance as applicable.

d) I am very worried.

Sreeram_Response: Why worry ?? experience the karma and come out as a more realized person ?? ....unless you have done something wrong against your own conscious.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "Sunder" <sunder.rangarajan wrote:>> I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > Astrological Details> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> Lagna: Cancer> Lagna Lord: Moon> Sun Sign: Virgo> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> Moon Sign: Aquarius> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> Nakshatra: Satabisha> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> Current Dasa: Saturn> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?> I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > - Sunder Rangarajan>

Guest guest

Thank You Sreeramji for your instant reply.

You replied about a debilitated planet which is vargottamma.

I am am asking about Debilitated and vakra and vargottamma planet.

According to my understanding debilitated planet which is vakra gives

a Uchha effect.It is vargottamma also.

So what is the effect?

I have uploaded my whole chart and other details in the file section.

the file is sunder.indian.pdf.

Regards,

Sunder.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste Mr. Sunder Rangarajan ji,

>

> We do not require your birth or the dasha details now for we are NOT

> Predicting anything on your chart. We would only respond to your

> queries {general in nature}.

>

> a)Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

>

> Sreeram_Response: My personal opinion is NO. The results shall be of

> debilitated planet only, its vargottam status is not going to alter its

> basic weakness and may only strengthen its determination to do its will.

>

> b)If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself

> neecha?

> Sreeram_Response: Though it is cancellation, however, when the

> dispositor is debilitated, what strength it will have to neutralize or

> in cancellation of such neecha bhanga ?? Status quo will prevail.

>

> c) I need some definite answers

>

> Sreeram_Response: We have time and again mentioned that there are NO

> guru's in this group, whatever we say it is with limitations of our

> knowledge and bytes of ignorance as applicable.

>

> d) I am very worried.

>

> Sreeram_Response: Why worry ?? experience the karma and come out as a

> more realized person ?? ....unless you have done something wrong against

> your own conscious.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

>

> , " Sunder "

> <sunder.rangarajan@> wrote:

> >

> > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

> >

> > Astrological Details

> >

> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan

> > Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

> > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

> > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

> > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

> > Lagna: Cancer

> > Lagna Lord: Moon

> > Sun Sign: Virgo

> > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

> > Moon Sign: Aquarius

> > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

> > Nakshatra: Satabisha

> > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

> > Current Dasa: Saturn

> >

> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also

> Vargottama.

> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.

> >

> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

> >

> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

> > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself

> neecha?

> > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.

> >

> > - Sunder Rangarajan

> >

>

Guest guest

I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.

File is sunder.indian.pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you

can search the files for sunder.indian.pdf)

Kindly go through and revert back.

Regards,

Sunder.

, " Sunder "

<sunder.rangarajan wrote:

>

> I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

>

> Astrological Details

>

> Name: Sunder Rangarajan

> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

> Lagna: Cancer

> Lagna Lord: Moon

> Sun Sign: Virgo

> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

> Moon Sign: Aquarius

> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

> Nakshatra: Satabisha

> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

> Current Dasa: Saturn

>

> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.

> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.

>

> From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

>

> Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?

> I am very worried. I need some definite answers.

>

> - Sunder Rangarajan

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunder ji, Thanks for informing - the file is already deleted. As Srinivas ji pointed out - " We do not require your birth or the dasha details now for we are NOT predicting anything on your chart."Regards,Sreenadh , "Sunder" <sunder.rangarajan wrote:>> I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> File is sunder.indian.pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you> can search the files for sunder.indian.pdf)> Kindly go through and revert back.> Regards,> Sunder.> , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Namaste Mr. Sunder Rangarajan ji,> > We do not require your birth or the dasha details now for we are NOT> Predicting anything on your chart. We would only respond to your> queries {general in nature}.> > a)Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?> > Sreeram_Response: My personal opinion is NO. The results shall be of> debilitated planet only, its vargottam status is not going to alter its> basic weakness and may only strengthen its determination to do its will.> > b)If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself> neecha?> Sreeram_Response: Though it is cancellation, however, when the> dispositor is debilitated, what strength it will have to neutralize or> in cancellation of such neecha bhanga ?? Status quo will prevail.> > c) I need some definite answers> > Sreeram_Response: We have time and again mentioned that there are NO> guru's in this group, whatever we say it is with limitations of our> knowledge and bytes of ignorance as applicable.> > d) I am very worried.> > Sreeram_Response: Why worry ?? experience the karma and come out as a> more realized person ?? ....unless you have done something wrong against> your own conscious.> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> , "Sunder"> sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> >> > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > > > Astrological Details> > > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday> > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > Lagna: Cancer> > Lagna Lord: Moon> > Sun Sign: Virgo> > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> > Current Dasa: Saturn> > > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.> > > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?> > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?> > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > > > - Sunder Rangarajan> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sunder Rangarajan ji,

Let us get back to our basics first.

A planet when exalted has its maximum strength. If this exalted planet

is retrograde, has comparatively increasing its " rigid " ness with some

scars of being retrograde would lose its original quality. Its Vargottam

nature has only confirmed its inherent strength.

Similarly a debilitated planet being retrograde has increased his

malefience or determination{depending upon its placement} {here we

discussing pure planetary attributes irrespective of its placement in a

hororscope}. Its Vargottam nature has only confirmed its inherent

strength.

What is Vargottam ?? A planet in same sign & also " amsa " i.e. Saturn

debilitated in sign Aries in natal chart, placed in Aries amsa is one

such example.

A monkey { debilitated planet}, with mental disorder {Retrograde}, over

drunk with high quality alcohol {Vargottam}, cannot behave normal

{normal or exalted}.

You might have possibly checked the vargottam position in the navamsa,

if it improves in other vargas i.e. Saptamsa or Dashamsa, the quality of

that planet gives different result w.r.t. that varga attribute.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivs

, " Sunder "

Thank You Sreeramji for your instant reply. You replied about a

debilitated planet which is vargottamma. I am am asking about

Debilitated and vakra and vargottamma planet.

According to my understanding debilitated planet which is vakra gives

a Uchha effect.It is vargottamma also. So what is the effect? I

have uploaded my whole chart and other details in the file section.

the file is sunder.indian.pdf.

Regards,

Sunder.

Guest guest

Namaste to all

I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.

I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of

birth is 6 september 1968.

Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with

all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.

As rangarajan said

In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

Vargottama.

> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust

applies for me also

I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.

For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my

satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the

complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from

the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was

bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But

your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have

mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have

there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in

your article is 100 % correct.

Thanks and regards

Girish Menon

, " Sunder "

>

> I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.

> File is sunder.indian.pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you

> can search the files for sunder.indian.pdf)

> Kindly go through and revert back.

> Regards,

> Sunder.

>

>

> , " Sunder "

> sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Astrological Details

> >

> > Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

> >

Vargottama.

> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.

> >

> >

> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet

effect?

neecha?

> >

> > - Sunder Rangarajan

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Girish Ji,

Me is ofcourse very malefic for Scorpio lagna. It is the 8L and 11L. Further sounds like in your case Me is also conjunct Venus, which is another malefic planet for Scorpio, being the 12L and 7L. So I am very surprised when you say "nobody could tell me why this period was bad". With this situation, one has to look closely to see clues for why the period should "not be disastrous" not the other way around.

Me in Kanya rashi makes it comfortable and strong (assuming other factors support). Strong does not mean "beneficial". For that you need to look at house ownership, and other factors. Infact I would say that taking Me for a Scorpio lagna to discuss 11L rulership effects, is not the ideal example, since Me is also the 8L. 8L will almost always cause problems. So a better example would be some other example where 11L is not a lord of a dusthana.

Regards,

-Manoj

horamag <horamag Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:46:33 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

Namaste to allI have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date ofbirth is 6 september 1968.Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna withall three saturn venus and mars in neecham.As rangarajan saidIn my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is alsoVargottama.> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combustapplies for me alsoI can understand the feelings of rangarajan.For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if mysatun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and thecomplete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology fromthe past 8

months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha wasbad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. Butyour article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You havementioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will havethere mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned inyour article is 100 % correct.Thanks and regardsGirish Menonancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"<sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:>> I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you> can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> Kindly go through and revert back.>

Regards,> Sunder.>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> >> > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> >> > Astrological Details> >> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > Lagna: Cancer> > Lagna Lord: Moon> > Sun Sign: Virgo> > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> >

Current Dasa: Saturn> >> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is alsoVargottama.> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> >> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> >> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planeteffect?> > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itselfneecha?> > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> >> > - Sunder Rangarajan> >>

Guest guest

Dear Girish Ji,

I also just read you mail carefully and sounds like Me is also in the Rahu - Ketu axis. So you ran the dasha of the 8L/11L, conjunct 12L/7L, conjunct Ketu, no beneficial aspect from Jupiter (which is a profound benefic for Scorpio). Lagna lord/6L Mars is deb in the 9H. Sat is deb in 6H and retro. So if we consider this as also operating from 5H he aspects your 11H. So I am seing trouble to LL, 6H, 3H, 4H, 5H and with afflicted Me dasha. Did you have a break in your education or difficulty in education? You have not told where your 9L Moon is placed.

Since you have learned astrology for 8 months, do you agree from the above that it is not surprising that Me dasha was bad?

Regards,

-Manoj

horamag <horamag Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:46:33 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

Namaste to allI have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date ofbirth is 6 september 1968.Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna withall three saturn venus and mars in neecham.As rangarajan saidIn my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is alsoVargottama.> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combustapplies for me alsoI can understand the feelings of rangarajan.For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if mysatun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and thecomplete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology fromthe past 8

months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha wasbad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. Butyour article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You havementioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will havethere mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned inyour article is 100 % correct.Thanks and regardsGirish Menonancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"<sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:>> I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you> can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> Kindly go through and revert back.>

Regards,> Sunder.>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> >> > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> >> > Astrological Details> >> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > Lagna: Cancer> > Lagna Lord: Moon> > Sun Sign: Virgo> > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> >

Current Dasa: Saturn> >> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is alsoVargottama.> > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> >> > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> >> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planeteffect?> > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itselfneecha?> > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> >> > - Sunder Rangarajan> >>

Guest guest

Dear Girish Ji,

You wrote:

// You have mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have there mercury dasha bad//

Do you know that the Gospel of John differs quite significantly from the other three main Gospels (Mathew, Luke and Mark). So even the Gospel requires interperatation not blind acceptance. So any information, trust but verify.

FYI: I am also scorpio lagna and my Me dasha happened through my childhood and was infact a very different experience from yours. It started slow but ended strong with gains all around.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Girish ji, //But your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have

your article is 100 % correct.// Can you please mention which/whose article or message you are pointing to? Please provide the link.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "horamag" <horamag wrote:>> Namaste to all> I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> birth is 6 september 1968.> Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with> all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> As rangarajan said> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> Vargottama.> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust> applies for me also> > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my> satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> your article is 100 % correct.> Thanks and regards> > Girish Menon

Guest guest

Dear Manojji

Regarding Gospel truth i have just mentioned from a paragraph form the article

from nastrology.com re 11th house

Thanks for taking interest in my case.

My DOB: 8 september 1068

TOB: 12.20 pm

POB: Mumbai

I have undergone Me dasha then ketu dasha and then presently undergoing Venus

dasha.

My .Me dasha was bad and ketu dasha was still bad but when my venus dasha

started things started improving. Considering my chart venus is in neecham but

probably it has neecha banga yoga. My venus dasha started from 2004 and during

this period My financial situation and my life style actually improved. But

being lord of 12 in 11th house I also lost lot of money. I started believing in

astrology when my venus dasha started.

My question is Me in 11 in moolatrikona did not give me any positive results

compared to venus in neecham.

Why a non believer of astrology started believing astrology when venus dasha

started.

Presently I am using Jagannatha hora software.

My 3 dashas ie Me Ketu and presently Venus is in 11th house . And all three have

there nakshatra lord moon in hastam. Only answer I got was trying KP astrology

where the sub lord of ME and Ketu is Saturn and Sub lord of venus is Jupiter.

So probably Jupiter influence may have taken interest in astrology.

Whatever I am trying to learn I cannot digest the fact that my Venus dasha is so

far better than Me inspite of Me in Kanni rashi

So I feel that for scorpio lagans Me is bad holds true with regards to my

experience. And my relation with my elder sister was not good during My Me daha

but presently it is good. Believe me I have gone to many astologers who could

not correctly predict about my Me dasha and based on there opinion I made this

statement. Regarding my education I have done Bsc. Then post graduate diploma in

marketing. I have done other courses like reiki magnet therapy etc.

Regards and thanks

Girish Menon

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Girish Ji,

>

> You wrote:

>

> // You have mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna

will have there mercury dasha bad//

>  

> Do you know that the Gospel of John differs quite significantly from the other

three main Gospels (Mathew, Luke and Mark). So even the Gospel requires

interperatation not blind acceptance. So any information, trust but verify.

>

> FYI: I am also scorpio lagna and my Me dasha happened through my childhood and

was infact a very different experience from yours. It started slow but ended

strong with gains all around.

>

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> horamag <horamag

>

> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:46:33 AM

> Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

>

>  

> Namaste to all

> I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.

> I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of

> birth is 6 september 1968.

> Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with

> all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.

> As rangarajan said

> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also

> Vargottama.

> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

> > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust

> applies for me also

>

> I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.

>

> For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my

> satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the

> complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from

> the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was

> bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But

> your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have

> mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have

> there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in

> your article is 100 % correct.

> Thanks and regards

>

> Girish Menon

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sunder "

> <sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.

> > File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you

> > can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)

> > Kindly go through and revert back.

> > Regards,

> > Sunder.

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sunder "

> > sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:

> > >

> > > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

> > >

> > > Astrological Details

> > >

> > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan

> > > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday

> > > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

> > > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

> > > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

> > > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

> > > Lagna: Cancer

> > > Lagna Lord: Moon

> > > Sun Sign: Virgo

> > > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

> > > Moon Sign: Aquarius

> > > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

> > > Nakshatra: Satabisha

> > > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

> > > Current Dasa: Saturn

> > >

> > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.

> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also

> Vargottama.

> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

> > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.

> > >

> > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

> > >

> > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet

> effect?

> > > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself

> neecha?

> > > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.

> > >

> > > - Sunder Rangarajan

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear SreenadhToday i was browsing one site (not my Site) www.nastrology.com re 11th house. I was reading that article which touched my heart so i felt sharing my personal experienceregardsgirishsreesog <sreesog Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:38:43 PM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

Dear Girish ji, //But your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have

your article is 100 % correct.// Can you please mention which/whose article or message you are pointing to? Please provide the link.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "horamag" <horamag wrote:>> Namaste to all> I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> birth is 6 september 1968.> Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with> all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> As rangarajan said> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> Vargottama.> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > Sun in

Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> applies for me also> > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my> satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> your article is 100 % correct.> Thanks and regards> > Girish Menon

Guest guest

Dear Girish ji, Ofcourse the site www.nastrology.com is our site (AIA website). But the question is which article in that site you are referring to? Can you please provide the link to that article?Love and regards,Sreenadh , Girish Sreedhar <horamag wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh> Today i was browsing one site (not my Site) www.nastrology.com re 11th house. I was reading that article which touched my heart so i felt sharing my personal experience> regards> girish> > > > > ________________________________> sreesog sreesog > Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:38:43 PM> Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > > Dear Girish ji, > //But > your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> your article is 100 % correct.//> Can you please mention which/whose article or message you are pointing to? Please provide the link.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "horamag" horamag@ wrote:> >> > Namaste to all> > I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> > I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> > birth is 6 september 1968.> > Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with> > all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> > As rangarajan said> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > Vargottama.> > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> > applies for me also> > > > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > > > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my> > satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> > your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> > mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> > there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> > your article is 100 % correct.> > Thanks and regards> > > > Girish Menon>

Guest guest

Dear Girish Ji,

First we usually address each other with a "Ji" suffix in this Group. So please kindly follow that protocol.

Also please post your birth details.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Namaste to all

i have joined your group to learn with the positive intention of learning

astrology.

I have quoted an article from your website which has turned hostile.

my mistake

i am withdrawing from your group

i am surprised that your asking me to link on a article published on your

website.And based on your article which i have quoted i have been questioned on

" Gospel truth " Now some one talks aboub protocol

Best of luck

girish menon

Guest guest

Dear Girish ji, The request to provide the exact link was not to be hostile, but to understand clearly about which article you are speaking about. Even www.nastrology.com is our website, unlike other usual static websites it contains much material and new material gets added to it everyday. So it is just natural that we may get lost in the information we provide; and so certainly providing the exact pointers/links help. There is nothing insulting or hostile at all in it. Now coming to the Manoj ji's statement of adding a Ji etc in addressing others, he was just expressing his opinion; and as the moderator of the group he was supposed to intimate group members about such things as well. So it is not 'someone' but the one responsible for the same was mentioning about the 'Ji' etc. Anyway I don't think that this 'Ji' and all is much important, even though it is all more indian and helpful in expressing the mutual respect. So just relax and be part of the group - it would be certainly beneficial to you. But if you are in a haste and really want to withdraw from the group, then it is all up to you. But, better please try to understand this as OUR (you, me, manoj ji and all together) group - and try to learn together. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "horamag" <horamag wrote:>> Namaste to all> i have joined your group to learn with the positive intention of learning astrology.> I have quoted an article from your website which has turned hostile.> my mistake> i am withdrawing from your group> > i am surprised that your asking me to link on a article published on your website.And based on your article which i have quoted i have been questioned on "Gospel truth" Now some one talks aboub protocol> Best of luck> girish menon>

Guest guest

Dear Girish Ji,

Any respectful addreess either Mr or Ji or Ms will suffice. It is just a respectful protocol. There is no intent to be hostile. Please note that I used the phrase "Please kindly follow the protocol". I deliberately used both please and kindly to reenforce that it is a request not an order. Hope you will continue in the discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

horamag <horamag Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:25:13 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

Namaste to alli have joined your group to learn with the positive intention of learning astrology.I have quoted an article from your website which has turned hostile.my mistakei am withdrawing from your groupi am surprised that your asking me to link on a article published on your website.And based on your article which i have quoted i have been questioned on "Gospel truth" Now some one talks aboub protocolBest of luckgirish menon

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv menon JI thanks for posting ur chart can u post some back ground information abt u ,abt marriage and kids and then dates of each when u strted feeling upward trend ( i mean exact yr and month etc )rgrds suni nair , "horamag" <horamag wrote:>> > Dear Manojji> Regarding Gospel truth i have just mentioned from a paragraph form the article from nastrology.com re 11th house> Thanks for taking interest in my case.> My DOB: 8 september 1068> TOB: 12.20 pm> POB: Mumbai> I have undergone Me dasha then ketu dasha and then presently undergoing Venus dasha.> My .Me dasha was bad and ketu dasha was still bad but when my venus dasha started things started improving. Considering my chart venus is in neecham but probably it has neecha banga yoga. My venus dasha started from 2004 and during this period My financial situation and my life style actually improved. But being lord of 12 in 11th house I also lost lot of money. I started believing in astrology when my venus dasha started.> My question is Me in 11 in moolatrikona did not give me any positive results compared to venus in neecham.> Why a non believer of astrology started believing astrology when venus dasha started.> Presently I am using Jagannatha hora software.> My 3 dashas ie Me Ketu and presently Venus is in 11th house . And all three have there nakshatra lord moon in hastam. Only answer I got was trying KP astrology where the sub lord of ME and Ketu is Saturn and Sub lord of venus is Jupiter. So probably Jupiter influence may have taken interest in astrology.> Whatever I am trying to learn I cannot digest the fact that my Venus dasha is so far better than Me inspite of Me in Kanni rashi> So I feel that for scorpio lagans Me is bad holds true with regards to my experience. And my relation with my elder sister was not good during My Me daha but presently it is good. Believe me I have gone to many astologers who could not correctly predict about my Me dasha and based on there opinion I made this statement. Regarding my education I have done Bsc. Then post graduate diploma in marketing. I have done other courses like reiki magnet therapy etc.> Regards and thanks> Girish Menon> > , Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Girish Ji,> > > > You wrote:> > > > // You have mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have there mercury dasha bad//> > > > Do you know that the Gospel of John differs quite significantly from the other three main Gospels (Mathew, Luke and Mark). So even the Gospel requires interperatation not blind acceptance. So any information, trust but verify.> > > > FYI: I am also scorpio lagna and my Me dasha happened through my childhood and was infact a very different experience from yours. It started slow but ended strong with gains all around.> > > > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > horamag horamag@> > > > Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:46:33 AM> > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > > > > > Namaste to all> > I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> > I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> > birth is 6 september 1968.> > Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with> > all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> > As rangarajan said> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > Vargottama.> > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> > applies for me also> > > > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > > > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my> > satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> > your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> > mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> > there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> > your article is 100 % correct.> > Thanks and regards> > > > Girish Menon> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > <sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> > > File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you> > > can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> > > Kindly go through and revert back.> > > Regards,> > > Sunder.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > > sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> > > >> > > > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > > >> > > > Astrological Details> > > >> > > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > > > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > > > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > > > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > > > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > > > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > > > Lagna: Cancer> > > > Lagna Lord: Moon> > > > Sun Sign: Virgo> > > > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > > > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > > > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > > > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > > > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> > > > Current Dasa: Saturn> > > >> > > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > Vargottama.> > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> > > >> > > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > > >> > > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet> > effect?> > > > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself> > neecha?> > > > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > > >> > > > - Sunder Rangarajan> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste to All,

I started this thread all most one and half year back.Now yet another member has

digged this thread out. I still would like to get some clarity in this

regard.Now I am going through Sani dasa and Venus Bhukti and am going through a

very bad patch. Sani is in tenth Vakra,debilitated and Vargotamma. Mercury is

lord of third in third with venus and Ketu...How do you think the Mercury dasa

will be???

Other details:

I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.

Astrological Details

Name: Sunder Rangarajan

Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday

Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M

Place of Birth: Chennai,India.

Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E

Local Mean Time: 03:31:12

Lagna: Cancer

Lagna Lord: Moon

Sun Sign: Virgo

Sun Sign Lord: Mercury

Moon Sign: Aquarius

Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

Nakshatra: Satabisha

Nakshatra Lord: Rahu

Current Dasa: Saturn

Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.

Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.

Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.

Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.

I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.

Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?

If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?

- Sunder Rangarajan

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Girish Ji,

>

> Any respectful addreess either Mr or Ji or Ms will suffice. It is just a

respectful protocol. There is no intent to be hostile. Please note that I�used

the phrase " Please�kindly follow the protocol " . I deliberately used both

please and kindly to reenforce that it is a request not an order. Hope you will

continue in the discussion.

> �

> Regards,

> �-Manoj

> �

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> horamag <horamag

>

> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:25:13 AM

> Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

>

> �

> Namaste to all

> i have joined your group to learn with the positive intention of learning

astrology.

> I have quoted an article from your website which has turned hostile.

> my mistake

> i am withdrawing from your group

>

> i am surprised that your asking me to link on a article published on your

website.And based on your article which i have quoted i have been questioned on

" Gospel truth " Now some one talks aboub protocol

> Best of luck

> girish menon

>

Guest guest

Dear ranga rajan Ji Thanks and happy to see u again .Since this is a discussion forum and any memebr can discuss any tread old or new ,so Pls dont use the sentence some one digged it out u hav not used a beautiful chance presented to u Long back the day one u posted ur chart .i made ur chart and i communicated to u in prvt as i need some clarity on ur chart and but u wanted to hear only some results and predictions as ur subsequent requests were again and again asking for predictions only and also u posted it in various forums too ,not attenting my request for some personal information which u might b thinking it is against ur pride so who can help some one who cannot help himself even i sent u the personal mail with an intention of guiding u only as this grp as a policy dont support any posts containing predictiv nature other than discussions on the subjuct But now days i am very busy with personal/professional affairs and hardly any time for astrology in qualitativ way rgrds sunil nair , "sunder_rangarajan" <sunder.rangarajan wrote:>> Namaste to All,> > I started this thread all most one and half year back.Now yet another member has digged this thread out. I still would like to get some clarity in this regard.Now I am going through Sani dasa and Venus Bhukti and am going through a very bad patch. Sani is in tenth Vakra,debilitated and Vargotamma. Mercury is lord of third in third with venus and Ketu...How do you think the Mercury dasa will be???> > Other details:> > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > Astrological Details> > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> Date of Birth: 06/September/1968, Friday> Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> Lagna: Cancer> Lagna Lord: Moon> Sun Sign: Virgo> Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> Moon Sign: Aquarius> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> Nakshatra: Satabisha> Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> Current Dasa: Saturn> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also Vargottama.> Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona)with Jupiter which is combust.> > I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet effect?> If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself neecha?> > > - Sunder Rangarajan> > , Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Girish Ji,> > > > Any respectful addreess either Mr or Ji or Ms will suffice. It is just a respectful protocol. There is no intent to be hostile. Please note that I�used the phrase "Please�kindly follow the protocol". I deliberately used both please and kindly to reenforce that it is a request not an order. Hope you will continue in the discussion.> > �> > Regards,> > �-Manoj> > �> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > horamag horamag@> > > > Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:25:13 AM> > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > > > � > > Namaste to all> > i have joined your group to learn with the positive intention of learning astrology.> > I have quoted an article from your website which has turned hostile.> > my mistake> > i am withdrawing from your group> > > > i am surprised that your asking me to link on a article published on your website.And based on your article which i have quoted i have been questioned on "Gospel truth" Now some one talks aboub protocol> > Best of luck> > girish menon> >>

Guest guest

dear freind

///my mercury dasa started and the

bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good///

1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona house

spoiled.

2. So, in ur chart mercury exalted(uchcham).

3. And also it is 8 th lord.

4. Mooladrikona for mercury also Kanni.

that is why the mercury dasa bad for u.

with regards

guru.nagarjan.

--- On Wed, 16/9/09, horamag <horamag wrote:

horamag <horamag

Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 12:46 PM

Namaste to all

I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.

I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of

birth is 6 september 1968.

Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with

all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.

As rangarajan said

Vargottama.

> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust

applies for me also

I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.

For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my

satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the

bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But

your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have

your article is 100 % correct.

Thanks and regards

Girish Menon

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sunder "

<sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:

>

> I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.

> File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you

> can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)

> Kindly go through and revert back.

> Regards,

> Sunder.

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sunder "

> sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Astrological Details

> >

> > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday

> >

Vargottama.

> > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.

> >

> >

> > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet

effect?

neecha?

> >

> > - Sunder Rangarajan

> >

>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in./trynew

Guest guest

Dear Guru .Nagarajan Ji many thanks for ur inputs and illuminating on subjuct But i hav a doubt abt ur quotes on ucha grahas u said xxxxxx1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona house

spoiled.xxxxxxxxxxxcan u quote source and some exmple s on it what if a graha is debilated then ,can we use the same logic and say good abt the results of MT place rgrds sunil nair , "Guru.nagarajan" <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:>> dear freind> > ///my mercury dasa started and the> complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good///> > 1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona house spoiled.> 2. So, in ur chart mercury exalted(uchcham).> 3. And also it is 8 th lord.> 4. Mooladrikona for mercury also Kanni.> that is why the mercury dasa bad for u.> > with regards> guru.nagarjan.> > --- On Wed, 16/9/09, horamag horamag wrote:> > > horamag horamag Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 12:46 PM> > > > > > > Namaste to all> I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> birth is 6 september 1968.> Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna with> all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> As rangarajan said> In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> Vargottama.> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> applies for me also> > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if my> satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You have> mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will have> there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> your article is 100 % correct.> Thanks and regards> > Girish Menon> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> <sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:> >> > I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> > File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but you> > can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> > Kindly go through and revert back.> > Regards,> > Sunder.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> > >> > > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > >> > > Astrological Details> > >> > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > > Lagna: Cancer> > > Lagna Lord: Moon> > > Sun Sign: Virgo> > > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> > > Current Dasa: Saturn> > >> > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> Vargottama.> > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> > >> > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > >> > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet> effect?> > > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself> neecha?> > > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > >> > > - Sunder Rangarajan> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in./trynew>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilnair ji,yes,i also have the same querry and also the same mer in question.Me is my lagna and 10th lord exal in lagna(ofcourse in PKY) AND DEBILITATED in lagna in D9.But Mer always gave mixed results but majority of them are positive.One of them is i joined this group in my Rahu-Mer period!!!....Love and regards,gopi. , "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Guru .Nagarajan Ji> > many thanks for ur inputs and illuminating on subjuct> > But i hav a doubt abt ur quotes on ucha grahas> > u said> > xxxxxx> 1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona> house> spoiled.> xxxxxxxxxxx> > can u quote source and some exmple s on it> > what if a graha is debilated then ,can we use the same logic and say> good abt the results of MT place> > rgrds sunil nair> > , "Guru.nagarajan"> guru_naga_astrologer@ wrote:> >> > dear freind> >> > ///my mercury dasa started and the> > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good///> >> > 1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona> house spoiled.> > 2. So, in ur chart mercury exalted(uchcham).> > 3. And also it is 8 th lord.> > 4. Mooladrikona for mercury also Kanni.> > that is why the mercury dasa bad for u.> >> > with regards> > guru.nagarjan.> >> > --- On Wed, 16/9/09, horamag horamag@ wrote:> >> >> > horamag horamag@> > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > > > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 12:46 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Namaste to all> > I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> > I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> > birth is 6 september 1968.> > Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna> with> > all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> > As rangarajan said> > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > Vargottama.> > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> > applies for me also> >> > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> >> > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell if> my> > satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology from> > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha was> > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good. But> > your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You> have> > mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will> have> > there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> > your article is 100 % correct.> > Thanks and regards> >> > Girish Menon> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > <sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> > > File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but> you> > > can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> > > Kindly go through and revert back.> > > Regards,> > > Sunder.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > > sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> > > >> > > > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > > >> > > > Astrological Details> > > >> > > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > > > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > > > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > > > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > > > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > > > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > > > Lagna: Cancer> > > > Lagna Lord: Moon> > > > Sun Sign: Virgo> > > > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > > > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > > > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > > > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > > > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> > > > Current Dasa: Saturn> > > >> > > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > Vargottama.> > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> > > >> > > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > > >> > > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet> > effect?> > > > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself> > neecha?> > > > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > > >> > > > - Sunder Rangarajan> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> http://in./trynew> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopalkrishnan ji thansk for ur post can u post u r data in grp if not already discussed rgrds sunil nair , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear Sunilnair ji,> yes,i also have the same querry and also the same mer in question.Me is> my lagna and 10th lord exal in lagna(ofcourse in PKY) AND DEBILITATED in> lagna in D9.> But Mer always gave mixed results but majority of them are positive.One> of them is i joined this group in my Rahu-Mer period!!!....> Love and regards,> gopi.> , "astro_tellerkerala"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Guru .Nagarajan Ji> >> > many thanks for ur inputs and illuminating on subjuct> >> > But i hav a doubt abt ur quotes on ucha grahas> >> > u said> >> > xxxxxx> > 1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha mooladrikona> > house> > spoiled.> > xxxxxxxxxxx> >> > can u quote source and some exmple s on it> >> > what if a graha is debilated then ,can we use the same logic and say> > good abt the results of MT place> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > , "Guru.nagarajan"> > guru_naga_astrologer@ wrote:> > >> > > dear freind> > >> > > ///my mercury dasa started and the> > > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology> from> > > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha> was> > > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good///> > >> > > 1. Any graha can exalted(uchcham) in a chart. That graha> mooladrikona> > house spoiled.> > > 2. So, in ur chart mercury exalted(uchcham).> > > 3. And also it is 8 th lord.> > > 4. Mooladrikona for mercury also Kanni.> > > that is why the mercury dasa bad for u.> > >> > > with regards> > > guru.nagarjan.> > >> > > --- On Wed, 16/9/09, horamag horamag@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > horamag horamag@> > > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga> > > > > > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 12:46 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Namaste to all> > > I have have just joined your group and i find it very informative.> > > I was going through a older post by sunder rangarajan whose date of> > > birth is 6 september 1968.> > > Incidentally my date of birth is 8 september 1968 with scorpi lagna> > with> > > all three saturn venus and mars in neecham.> > > As rangarajan said> > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > > Vargottama.> > > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust> > > applies for me also> > >> > > I can understand the feelings of rangarajan.> > >> > > For me i was born in shani dasha approx 11 years. so i cannot tell> if> > my> > > satun was good or bad. After that my mercury dasa started and the> > > complete period was bad for me. I have started learning astrology> from> > > the past 8 months and nobody could explain me why my mercury dasha> was> > > bad. Because mercury in 11th in kanni rashi should have been good.> But> > > your article about the 11 th lord in your website was amazing. You> > have> > > mentioned that as a gospel truth persons born in scorpio lagna will> > have> > > there mercury dasha bad was unbelievable. What you have mentioned in> > > your article is 100 % correct.> > > Thanks and regards> > >> > > Girish Menon> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > > <sunder.rangarajan@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > I have uploaded my Chart and other details in the files section.> > > > File is sunder.indian. pdf.( I do not know how to post the url,but> > you> > > > can search the files for sunder.indian. pdf)> > > > Kindly go through and revert back.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sunder.> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sunder"> > > > sunder.rangarajan@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > I want to know if I have Neechabangha Rajyoga.> > > > >> > > > > Astrological Details> > > > >> > > > > Name: Sunder Rangarajan> > > > > Date of Birth: 06/September/ 1968, Friday> > > > > Time of Birth: 3.40 A.M> > > > > Place of Birth: Chennai,India.> > > > > Latitude: 13.5 N , Longitude: 80.18 E> > > > > Local Mean Time: 03:31:12> > > > > Lagna: Cancer> > > > > Lagna Lord: Moon> > > > > Sun Sign: Virgo> > > > > Sun Sign Lord: Mercury> > > > > Moon Sign: Aquarius> > > > > Moon Sign Lord: Saturn> > > > > Nakshatra: Satabisha> > > > > Nakshatra Lord: Rahu> > > > > Current Dasa: Saturn> > > > >> > > > > In my horoscope 3 planets are debilitated.> > > > > Saturn is Debilitated and retrogate in Aries. Saturn is also> > > Vargottama.> > > > > Venus is debilitated with exalted mercury and Ketu.> > > > > Mars is debilitated in lagna in cancer.> > > > > Sun in Leo(Moolatrikona) with Jupiter which is combust.> > > > >> > > > > From April, I have Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukti.> > > > >> > > > > Does a Neecha,Vakra and Vargottamma planet give a Uchha planet> > > effect?> > > > > If the lord of the house being in quadrent from lagna is itself> > > neecha?> > > > > I am very worried. I need some definite answers.> > > > >> > > > > - Sunder Rangarajan> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> > http://in./trynew> > >> >>