IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna.

dear rashmi patel ji

Thank u for sharing the chart ,In the given chart sani is 7th lord and also vargottam .so he will protect the interest of his house .

But see sun in 7th ( tho lagna lord ) can giv a husband who can care her but same time will giv a control also .

also a dhanyoga with 7th Lord in 7th house may be showing rise after marriage .

also see 5th Lord and jup in 9th house ( dharma and bhagya stana)

moon with mars aspected by rahu can giv some times manly or even mean tendencies and more over her lagna is leo who is a male sign and ruling sign ( it says a royal sign )

5th house is afflicted by mars,also 5th lord is afflicted by mars and sat .did she had any complication during pregnancy or any abortions .

one query abt husband is his family came up in later stages (means after his birth ) and he looks hand some.

Sat being 6th Lord and combust and also a marak its dasa can be showing deceases .sani dasa started from 2005 jan onwards ,or in rahu period which was in end of jup period as rahu also proxy for sani .(means 2002 onwards )

thank u for sharing the data and providing feed backs .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:>> Dear Sunil-ji,> i just confirmed sorry its 18;35 pm, also she had 2 sons (1986 born,)(1991 born)> married in 1986 27th jan, husband has hotels,stores,petrol stations,he is very religious person,rich & > very respected decent family,she had one brother,father-mother in good health now talking wise she > acts more manly, but very good looking,very straight forward,respects her husband,i think just little> scared by husband may be more obedient or loyal,her health she is diebetic,high bp,colestral,but take> cares regularly, works daily at gem centre, walks 3 or 4 miles a day ok this is all i know, thanks> patel> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:29:19 PM> Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > Hare ramakrishna> > dear rashmi patel ji .> > I ran u r data on computer and getting diffrnt lagna .Not getting leo lagna.> > so pls clarify ,also see any day lite saving time is applicable for uganda those days .> > any way till eve the leo lagna cannot be arrived with that data .> > > so pls clariy and also with lil more details of the chart .How is husband ,his business and number of kids ( means boy ,girl who is eldest ) and anything u find interesting .> > > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil-ji,> > Yes i know we r just studing sani in differnt colunm what delays or sorrows or whatever good/bad> > effects & pls thats what i wanted to study & i had ask?? sorry i forgot to put birthdata so here it is> > dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 15:35 pm, place= jinja (uganda country) ok> > thanks> > patel> > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, January 19, 2008 6:34:23 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > Hare ramakrishna,> > dear rashmi patel ji ,> > Here i was not declaring sani in 7th house will giv delayed marriage .> > (As sani is karaka for delays ,servitude ,sorrow and old age .)> > Wat i wanted was a general discussion on sani in various houses can giv .In the chart u given without birth data ( pls make sure that u post data in any discussions ) ,i find sani is 7th Lord .so it can protect its interest in the chart .> > > > So next time when i post some thing ,make sure that i am not giving my opinions or imposing it on anybody .And i am inviting the opinions and exp of learned memebrs and we r reserching what is happening in actual life .> > > > > > thank u for participating > > > > regrds sunil nair > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > Sorry to tell more detail on her marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life,> > > married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[ health issue] but very active,strong, take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks> > > patel> > > > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > rashmi patel rashmihpatel@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her??> > > leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon= venus> > > & in7th colunm aquarius=sun, saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why??> > > thanks> > > patel> > > > > > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > hare rama krishna.> > > dear renu ji .> > > > > > Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection .Tho we got many charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions .> > > > > > Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage .> > > > > > I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed .> > > > > > Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts .> > > i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back .> > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > on shreem maha laxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > > > > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > > > > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > Marriage: 1981 Feb.> > > > > > > > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > > > > fearing. > > > > > > > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > > > > > > > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > > > > > > > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > > > > > > > blessings> > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > > > > > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > > > > pls> > > > > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > > > > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various navamsa > > > > padas can> > > > > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > >> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping> >> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Guest guest

Dear Krishnaji,

Take time to read her postings...she has already shared the data...which

you are requesting....

with regards,

sreeram

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Patel ji,

>

> Can you please share the birth details of this lady. It is much easier

to look at the chart and draw conclusions.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

Guest guest

Yes Sir, I realized it later. Thanks for the hint. I wanted to see the chart for diabetes. Now, I cast the chart and see that clear indications exist for diabetes. Regards, Krishnasreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Krishnaji,Take time to read her postings...she has already shared the data...whichyou are requesting....with regards,sreeram , KrishnamurthySeetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Patel ji,>> Can you please share the birth details of this lady. It is much easierto look at the chart and draw conclusions.>> Regards,> Krishna>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji and others,I seem to have entered into a controversy. What I had said was:if this exalted saturn would aspect empty sagitarius rashi, there would be no rajyoga

I had mentioned this as against the placement of Jupiter in this rashi.I have also clarified that benefic/malefic affects of aspects will be surely felt on the house depending upon the functional nature, strength, etc of the planet. (isn't it the basic parashari principle). I was only referring to yogkarak/rajyog results not happening if the other planet is not aspected (saturn & jup in this case).

There is ofcourse a school of thought believing that a Yogkarak is wasted if it is not able to establish PAC relation with another planet (I am not talking about the rajyoga here, it is like saturn being Yogkarak for taurus and libra asdts). It is not given in any classics per se, but most of the yogas are formed by relationships between the planets. Hence it might have been an indirect derivation. I am far too young in astrology and have a long way to go. I am still experimenting.Many thanks to all of you for taking pains to set things in the right perspective.RegardsNeelam

On 20/01/2008, Ram Jaswal <

rkjaswal wrote:

Namaste Neelam

Certainly agree with you regarding true "Rajyoga"

only being possible when Grahas are either aspecting one another or in

Parivatna (exchange of Houses) but please don't confuse yourself in

thinking that Grahas have No affects when aspecting "empty"

Houses/Signs ….

Inaddition important to always keep in

mind the relationship between the Grahas and the Lagna Lord as to whether it

will be beneficial or negative regarding results given ……

Best wishes ….

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

[

] On Behalf Of Sreenadh

19 January 2008 07:44

Subject:

Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Dear Neelam ji,

==>

> any planet is able to deliver his results through aspect only when another

planet is posited in

> the sign aspected, meaning if this exalted Saturn would aspect empty

Sagittarius rashi, there

> would be no rajyoga

<==

This is NOT an ancient indian astrology (i mean Arsha, Garga,

Yavana schols) dictum; but instead seems to have come from Jaimini or tajika

school. Mixing systems can cause trouble in correct result derivation -

beware! :) As per these traditional school, aspect has nothing to do with

the fact whether the sign is empty or not.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

" neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> I also agree with Renuji and am also speaking from experience of seeing

> several charts of 84 births.

> Ofcourse the results do get modified in each individual based on the

merits

> of the chart.

> In 84, we have an exalted saturn and own house/mooltrikon jupiter.

> -- saturn is in libra--exalted with directional strength being 10,11 lord

of

> Zodiac takes care of the karma and dividends. (an exalted lord gives name,

> fame & prosperity in its area of operation)

> -- strong jupiter in 9H of zodiac protects the dharma trine giving

strength

> to lagna/education/children and the person reaps the harvest of his

purva

> punya.

> --- This saturn aspects jupiter in dhanu thus transferring his power to

> bhagya lord. (any planet is able to deliver his results th rough aspect

only

> when another planet is posited in the sign aspected, meaning if this

exalted

> saturn would aspect empty sagitarius rashi, there would be no rajyoga).

The

> 10th lords aspect on 9L does give these individuals an edge over other

> natives when say next year Jup gets debilitated in capricorn.

> These are very generalised results but i have seen them manifest in the

> charts and almost all the natives in this group (an i know not less than

25)

> are doing well

> in life having entered good professional lines through competitions and

are

> earning well already.

> -- the point about marriage (whether late or not) is a bit early to

discuss.

> may be after 3-4 years a better picture will be seen.

> -- saturn makes them hardworking, balanced individuals and being in

strength

> gives them ample rewards for their hardwork.

> -- Many of them have moved out of country or went out of birth plac e to

> study, etc. (7H saturn takes you away from birth place).

> We could thus go on with the merits of this position. Similarly there are

> demerits also, which we could discuss.

> regards

> neelam

>

>

>

> On 19/01/2008, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kiran ji,

> > Know that Renu ji is speaking from her direct knowledge of numerous

> > known charts in her collection, and also that most of the

transilations are

> > not upto the mark and is out of context. :) Of course we would be

looking

> > into such issues later, but as you know we have only finidshed wth '

Sun in

> > various houses' and there is a long way to go till we reach 'Saturn

in

> > various houses' ;)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> > ,

" renunw " renunw@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Kiran ji,

> > >

> > > qoute:

> > > " This is what Saravali of Kalyana Varma says:

> > > If Saturn is posited in the 7th, the native will always be

subjected

> > > to ill health, will lose his wife, be bereft of wealth, will

present

> > > himself ugly, be sinful and will do very mean acts " -

unquote

> > >

> > > It is good tht you brought out this. Those whom I know with

Saturn

> > > posited in 7H, and as a matter of fact...Saturn is exalted in

most

> > > of the cases I know..are good looking as far as the appearance

is

> > > considered. Not sinful and do not indulge in very mean acts.

They

> > > lead exemplary lives.

> > >

> > > But on the other hand where Saturn is placed in his own house,

the

> > > natives though good looking engage in mean and sinful act s.

> > >

> > > I do not know of any cases where Saturn is debilitated in 7H or

in

> > > enemey 7H.

> > >

> > > blessings

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

Kiran R

> > > kiran.rama@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chandrashekarji,

> > > >

> > > > I am collating some shlokas from classics that tell about

Saturn

> > > in 7th house. Of course, there will be exceptions and we can

learn

> > > from you and other learned members like Sreenadhji, Sunilji,

> > > Sreeramji etc.

> > > >

> > > > This is what Saravali of Kalyana Varma says:

> > > > " If Saturn is posited in the 7th, the native will

always be

> & gt; > subjected to ill health, will lose his wife, be bereft of

wealth,

> > > will present himself ugly, be sinful and will do very mean

acts "

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Kiran

> > > >

> > > > Chandrashekhar sharma.chandrashekhar@

> > > wrote: Dear Hasmukhrai,

> > > >

> > > > You are right. Saturn will not harm the house occupied even

when

> > > it may not protect it, where as Jupiter is said to harm the

house

> > > occupied. Again it is the weak Saturn which harms more than the

> > > strong Saturn.

> > > >

> > > > Chandrashekhar.

> > > >

> > > > Hasmukhrai Mehta wrote:

> > > > I have learnt that placement of Saturn is not harmful; its

> > > aspects are.

> > > > Hasmukhrai J Mehta.

> > > >

& g t; > > > renunw renunw@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >

> > > > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted

[R]

> > > > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may

not be

> > > > considered as a late marriage according to traditions,

customs

> > > here.

> > > >

> > > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka

> > > >

> > > > Marriage: 1981 Feb.

> > > >

> > > > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good

person.

> > > God

> > > > fearing.

> > > >

> > > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son

[1984

> > > November].

> > > >

> > > > Married life: A happy, loving couple

> > > >

> > > > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani

in 7H.

> > > >

> > > > blessings

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > > ,

" sunil nair "

> > > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hare ramakrishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dear grp ,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married

couples and

> > > > pls

> > > > > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of

partner and

> > > his/her

> > > > > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various

navamsa

> > > > padas can

> > > > > giv various results depend on the chart .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But let us together probe into it

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hasmukhrai J Mehta

> > > > Astrological services par excellence

> > > > http://www.astroclinica.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click

here.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive

online.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Kiran,

I think this is oversimplification. Whereas exalted Saturn will give

good results, exalted Jupiter in 5th denies progeny. So it is not as if

all planets give good results in exaltation, though that is due to

Jupiter's habit of harming one of the area of the bhava occupied. Same

for Mars, Mars in exaltation does give problems in the bhava occupied.

Chandrashekhar.

Kiran R wrote:

Dear Chandrashekarji,

Looks like any planet when exalted or in own house gives good results

irrespective of house ownership and nature (benefic/malefic).

So whether a planet does good or bad depends on its strength -

An exalted Saturn would definitely give better results than a

debilitated Jupiter/Mars

Regards

kiran

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

wrote:

Dear Kiran,

As you have said the classics give indications of grahas in houses and

Saravali , perhaps does say what you quote. However one has to read it

with Shloka 2 Adhyaaya 4 where it says that Shani gives sorrow only if

weak and when strong it gives contrary (good) results. Tatwapradeep

says what I indicated and this exception has also to be applied to what

is stated by Saravali, perhaps?

Chandrashekhar.

Kiran R wrote:

Dear Chandrashekarji,

I am collating some shlokas from classics that tell about Saturn in 7th

house. Of course, there will be exceptions and we can learn from you

and other learned members like Sreenadhji, Sunilji, Sreeramji etc.

This is what Saravali of Kalyana Varma says:

"If Saturn is posited in the

7th, the native will always be subjected to ill health, will lose his

wife, be bereft of wealth, will present himself ugly, be sinful and

will do very mean acts"

Regards

Kiran

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

wrote:

Dear Hasmukhrai,

You are right. Saturn will not harm the house occupied even when it may

not protect it, where as Jupiter is said to harm the house occupied.

Again it is the weak Saturn which harms more than the strong Saturn.

Chandrashekhar.

Hasmukhrai Mehta wrote:

I have learnt that placement of Saturn is not harmful;

its aspects are.

Hasmukhrai J Mehta.

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dear Sunil ji,

The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R]

Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be

considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here.

April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Marriage: 1981 Feb.

Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God

fearing.

Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].

Married life: A happy, loving couple

Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.

blessings

Renu

"sunil nair"

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna

>

> dear grp ,

>

>

>

> Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and

pls

> tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her

> looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .

>

>

>

> Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various navamsa

padas can

> giv various results depend on the chart .

>

>

>

> But let us together probe into it

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

>

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

Hasmukhrai J Mehta

Astrological services par excellence

http://www.astroclinica.com

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download

required. Click

here.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message

archive online. Click

here.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click

here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

i called & read what you had written she was very impress, & shocked on that abortion issue so she told me ask to you that YES you are 100% right on pregnancy as the 1st son was born c-section cause she had

delivery in usa & was 21 yrs & husband was in india, docters would not allow her mum to come in

& she was scared got BP real high so did c-section, 2nd son was born normal, but issue is they wanted daughter & 3rd times pregnancy check found he was boy again so had big differences with husband as

he never belives in abortion so she haded on her own which was against husband, he still gets upset.

2nd thing is she never likes to wear any kind of ornaments jewelery cause had been born & raised in abroad country so not to use of such thing & husband loves jewelery,indian saris, infact he selects every time what to dress with what jewelery which she dont like but says no choice & make him happy,he is the one buys everything of hers,she is very simple & husband over fashionable.

3rd issue is husband over religious do all prayers, pujas, fastings, & she dont know indian readings, all

english only so he dont like it & gets upset she just do regular puja thats it but she will try to make him happy & do or try all those what he likes,

4th yes her husband is handsome looking, mordern but religious no meat, no drinks,no gambling she dont do either, both sons are good well behaved, cultured, younger one just like daddy.

now sunilji she wonted to ask you you had so far told everything right so pls tell how is her health going to be, also she had every thing good but is these going to stay like this forever or i have downfall too,saypls tell me my life over all will go good ways??? astrology is great, never new this??

any way sunilji whatever you can just help her & advise her will appreciated ok

thanks

patel

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:38:59 AM Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Hare rama krishna.

dear rashmi patel ji

Thank u for sharing the chart ,In the given chart sani is 7th lord and also vargottam .so he will protect the interest of his house .

But see sun in 7th ( tho lagna lord ) can giv a husband who can care her but same time will giv a control also .

also a dhanyoga with 7th Lord in 7th house may be showing rise after marriage .

also see 5th Lord and jup in 9th house ( dharma and bhagya stana)

moon with mars aspected by rahu can giv some times manly or even mean tendencies and more over her lagna is leo who is a male sign and ruling sign ( it says a royal sign )

5th house is afflicted by mars,also 5th lord is afflicted by mars and sat .did she had any complication during pregnancy or any abortions .

one query abt husband is his family came up in later stages (means after his birth ) and he looks hand some.

Sat being 6th Lord and combust and also a marak its dasa can be showing deceases .sani dasa started from 2005 jan onwards ,or in rahu period which was in end of jup period as rahu also proxy for sani .(means 2002 onwards )

thank u for sharing the data and providing feed backs .

regrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil-ji,> i just confirmed sorry its 18;35 pm, also she had 2 sons (1986 born,)(1991 born)> married in 1986 27th jan, husband has hotels,stores, petrol stations,he is very religious person,rich & > very respected decent family,she had one brother,father- mother in good health now talking wise she > acts more manly, but very good looking,very straight forward,respects her husband,i think just little> scared by husband may be more obedient or loyal,her health she is diebetic,high bp,colestral, but take> cares regularly, works daily at gem centre, walks 3 or 4 miles a day ok this is all i know, thanks> patel> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sent:

Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:29:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > Hare ramakrishna> > dear rashmi patel ji .> > I ran u r data on computer and getting diffrnt lagna .Not getting leo lagna.> > so pls clarify ,also see any day lite saving time is applicable for uganda those days .> > any way till eve the leo lagna cannot be arrived with that data .> > > so pls clariy and also with lil more details of the chart .How is husband ,his business and number of kids ( means boy ,girl who is eldest ) and anything u find interesting .> > > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil-ji,> >

Yes i know we r just studing sani in differnt colunm what delays or sorrows or whatever good/bad> > effects & pls thats what i wanted to study & i had ask?? sorry i forgot to put birthdata so here it is> > dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 15:35 pm, place= jinja (uganda country) ok> > thanks> > patel> > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, January 19, 2008 6:34:23 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > Hare ramakrishna,> > dear rashmi patel ji ,> > Here i was not declaring sani in 7th house will giv delayed marriage .> > (As sani is karaka for delays ,servitude ,sorrow and old age .)> > Wat i wanted was a

general discussion on sani in various houses can giv .In the chart u given without birth data ( pls make sure that u post data in any discussions ) ,i find sani is 7th Lord .so it can protect its interest in the chart .> > > > So next time when i post some thing ,make sure that i am not giving my opinions or imposing it on anybody .And i am inviting the opinions and exp of learned memebrs and we r reserching what is happening in actual life .> > > > > > thank u for participating > > > > regrds sunil nair > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > Sorry to tell more detail on her marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life,> > >

married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[ health issue] but very active,strong, take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks> > > patel> > > > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > rashmi patel rashmihpatel@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her??> > > leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon= venus> > > &

in7th colunm aquarius=sun, saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why??> > > thanks> > > patel> > > > > > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > hare rama krishna.> > > dear renu ji .> > > > > > Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection

..Tho we got many charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions .> > > > > > Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage .> > > > > > I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed .> > > > > > Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in

debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts .> > > i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back .> > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > on shreem maha laxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > > > > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > > > > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > Marriage: 1981 Feb.> > > > > > >

> Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > > > > fearing. > > > > > > > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > > > > > > > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > > > > > > > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > > > > > > > blessings> > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > > > > > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > > > > pls> > > > > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > > > > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various navamsa > > > > padas can> > > > > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > >> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category=

shopping> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

hare rama krishna .

dear patel ji ,

i think her sani dasa already started and it has maraka properties and also lord of 6th house and next sub also will be mercury again another maraka .Sani dasa is for 19 years .( now i deleted the chart and telling from memory )

and next maha dasa also of merc .

so she shud do yogas ,some meditations along with feeding and helping poor and needy >and helping some in medical expenses will improve sanis effects and will be modyfied to gr8 extent .

leave rest to god

thanks for feed back

regrds sunil nair .

, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> i called & read what you had written she was very impress, & shocked on that abortion issue so she told me ask to you that YES you are 100% right on pregnancy as the 1st son was born c-section cause she had> delivery in usa & was 21 yrs & husband was in india, docters would not allow her mum to come in> & she was scared got BP real high so did c-section, 2nd son was born normal, but issue is they wanted daughter & 3rd times pregnancy check found he was boy again so had big differences with husband as> he never belives in abortion so she haded on her own which was against husband, he still gets upset.> 2nd thing is she never likes to wear any kind of ornaments jewelery cause had been born & raised in abroad country so not to use of such thing & husband loves jewelery,indian saris, infact he selects every time what to dress with what jewelery which she dont like but says no choice & make him happy,he is the one buys everything of hers,she is very simple & husband over fashionable.> 3rd issue is husband over religious do all prayers, pujas, fastings, & she dont know indian readings, all> english only so he dont like it & gets upset she just do regular puja thats it but she will try to make him happy & do or try all those what he likes,> 4th yes her husband is handsome looking, mordern but religious no meat, no drinks,no gambling she dont do either, both sons are good well behaved, cultured, younger one just like daddy.> now sunilji she wonted to ask you you had so far told everything right so pls tell how is her health going to be, also she had every thing good but is these going to stay like this forever or i have downfall too,say> pls tell me my life over all will go good ways??? astrology is great, never new this??> any way sunilji whatever you can just help her & advise her will appreciated ok> thanks> patel> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:38:59 AM> Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > Hare rama krishna.> dear rashmi patel ji > > Thank u for sharing the chart ,In the given chart sani is 7th lord and also vargottam .so he will protect the interest of his house .> > But see sun in 7th ( tho lagna lord ) can giv a husband who can care her but same time will giv a control also .> > also a dhanyoga with 7th Lord in 7th house may be showing rise after marriage .> > also see 5th Lord and jup in 9th house ( dharma and bhagya stana) > > moon with mars aspected by rahu can giv some times manly or even mean tendencies and more over her lagna is leo who is a male sign and ruling sign ( it says a royal sign ) > > 5th house is afflicted by mars,also 5th lord is afflicted by mars and sat .did she had any complication during pregnancy or any abortions .> > one query abt husband is his family came up in later stages (means after his birth ) and he looks hand some.> > Sat being 6th Lord and combust and also a marak its dasa can be showing deceases .sani dasa started from 2005 jan onwards ,or in rahu period which was in end of jup period as rahu also proxy for sani .(means 2002 onwards ) > > thank u for sharing the data and providing feed backs .> > > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil-ji,> > i just confirmed sorry its 18;35 pm, also she had 2 sons (1986 born,)(1991 born)> > married in 1986 27th jan, husband has hotels,stores, petrol stations,he is very religious person,rich & > > very respected decent family,she had one brother,father- mother in good health now talking wise she > > acts more manly, but very good looking,very straight forward,respects her husband,i think just little> > scared by husband may be more obedient or loyal,her health she is diebetic,high bp,colestral, but take> > cares regularly, works daily at gem centre, walks 3 or 4 miles a day ok this is all i know, thanks> > patel> > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:29:19 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear rashmi patel ji .> > > > I ran u r data on computer and getting diffrnt lagna .Not getting leo lagna.> > > > so pls clarify ,also see any day lite saving time is applicable for uganda those days .> > > > any way till eve the leo lagna cannot be arrived with that data .> > > > > > so pls clariy and also with lil more details of the chart .How is husband ,his business and number of kids ( means boy ,girl who is eldest ) and anything u find interesting .> > > > > > regrds sunil nair > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > Yes i know we r just studing sani in differnt colunm what delays or sorrows or whatever good/bad> > > effects & pls thats what i wanted to study & i had ask?? sorry i forgot to put birthdata so here it is> > > dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 15:35 pm, place= jinja (uganda country) ok> > > thanks> > > patel> > > > > > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, January 19, 2008 6:34:23 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna,> > > dear rashmi patel ji ,> > > Here i was not declaring sani in 7th house will giv delayed marriage .> > > (As sani is karaka for delays ,servitude ,sorrow and old age .)> > > Wat i wanted was a general discussion on sani in various houses can giv .In the chart u given without birth data ( pls make sure that u post data in any discussions ) ,i find sani is 7th Lord .so it can protect its interest in the chart .> > > > > > So next time when i post some thing ,make sure that i am not giving my opinions or imposing it on anybody .And i am inviting the opinions and exp of learned memebrs and we r reserching what is happening in actual life .> > > > > > > > > thank u for participating > > > > > > regrds sunil nair > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > > Sorry to tell more detail on her marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life,> > > > married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[ health issue] but very active,strong, take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks> > > > patel> > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > > rashmi patel rashmihpatel@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > > pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her??> > > > leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon= venus> > > > & in7th colunm aquarius=sun, saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why??> > > > thanks> > > > patel> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .> > > > > > > > > > > > hare rama krishna.> > > > dear renu ji .> > > > > > > > Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection .Tho we got many charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions .> > > > > > > > Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage .> > > > > > > > I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed .> > > > > > > > Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts .> > > > i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back .> > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair .> > > > on shreem maha laxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > > > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > > > > > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > > > > > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > > > Marriage: 1981 Feb.> > > > > > > > > > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > > > > > fearing. > > > > > > > > > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > > > > > > > > > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > > > > > > > > > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > > > > > > > > > blessings> > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > > > > > > > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > > > > > pls> > > > > > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > > > > > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various navamsa > > > > > padas can> > > > > > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping> > >> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

Guest guest

wheras the chart easily signifies the presence of BP, Sugar and health problems; since we are into significance of the presence of Sani in 7th house for marriage, I would like you to inquire more about the spouse, his health, and any govt. problems faced.

After all there is more to 7th house than marriage.--- On Sun, 20/1/08, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

rashmi patel <rashmihpatelRe: Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . Date: Sunday, 20 January, 2008, 8:31 AM

Dear Sunil-ji,

Yes i know we r just studing sani in differnt colunm what delays or sorrows or whatever good/bad

effects & pls thats what i wanted to study & i had ask?? sorry i forgot to put birthdata so here it is

dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 15:35 pm, place= jinja (uganda country) ok

thanks

patel

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv-ji,

Sorry geting you late but she says even though he is heavy set, & not doing any exercise he is so far

in good health, no govt. problems, any way what is more that you see???

Also the time is 18;35 pm, place jinja [uganda] 19 feb 65 ok

let me know any more question???thanks

patel

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:10:35 AM Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

wheras the chart easily signifies the presence of BP, Sugar and health problems; since we are into significance of the presence of Sani in 7th house for marriage, I would like you to inquire more about the spouse, his health, and any govt. problems faced.

After all there is more to 7th house than marriage.--- On Sun, 20/1/08, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ > wrote:

rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 20 January, 2008, 8:31 AM

Dear Sunil-ji,

Yes i know we r just studing sani in differnt colunm what delays or sorrows or whatever good/bad

effects & pls thats what i wanted to study & i had ask?? sorry i forgot to put birthdata so here it is

dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 15:35 pm, place= jinja (uganda country) ok

thanks

patel

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.