IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Birth Time Rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Mr.Arya,I have gone through your article.Rectification of time of birth, based on Pranapada Lagna, was discussed before, back in the year 2004, if I remember correctly, in the forums, 4-5 years before.My question to you is:-1)Why D-60 & D-24 chart??If I am not mistaken, the former is being used to find out the names & it has got no specific chart--which I have learnt till now.The names can be either good or bad, like Malefic & benefic shastyamsa.How will you erect a D-60 chart?(Without a software of course---it is a software after all, neither BPHS, Jatak Parijata or Brihat Jatakam).2)Even if you can cast a D-60 chart, the PP Lagna will change in every 5 seconds.Even if with the incorrect Birthtime we have PP Lagna in Trikona/7th from Sun/Moon, how can one be assured that he is working with the correct Birthtime??May be one can cross-check & match the past events, but people is interested to know the future,as we all want to move ahead & live in the future.Now the Big question, as Shree KN Rao once posted these questions in his website & in a book as "Ruminations of an Astrologer" & this worries most of the practising astrologers.Which time will be considered as correct birth time??a)Bhoo-paatan.b)Coming out of head/hand.c)When the umbilical cord is cut.d)First cry.Thank you,. , "yeeahoo_99" <nitish.arya wrote:>> || OM TAT SAT ||> Dear all,> With a new perspective on BT rectification through Pranapada, I > have written a paper on my blog.> > http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/> http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/tag/birth-time-rectification> > It is also published on www.articlesbase.com> > Regards,> Nitish> > , "sreeram > srinivas" sreeram64@ wrote:> >> > > > Namaste Gopal Goel ji,> > > > Is it possible for you to illustriate birth rectification using > Vargas ?> > For in my personal opinion, though we all use that, it has some> > complexity to be carefully handled for any minor shift may give you > a> > good navamsa, ....may get different Vargamsa elsewhere..... and it> > becomes a zig-zag puzzle .....> > > > With regards,> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> >>

Guest guest

Somebody just sent me an astrological enquiry on my personal id. Please

note that since some time is spent on answering these, let other new

comers also share any knowledge which is imparted due to answering such

queries, and in case the knowledge imparted is wrong, one gets a chance

to be checked and rectified in his understanding, for good of all.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Nitish ji,

>

> Thank you for this informative post and blog.

>

> Just a small question, You mentioned a new perspective, so can you

> please tell us what is the deviation from the ancient method of BTR

> through Pranapada, you have done, and where, at which stage ?

>

> rehgards/Bhaskar.

, " yeeahoo_99 "

> nitish.arya@ wrote:

> >

> > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > Dear all,

> > With a new perspective on BT rectification through Pranapada, I

> > have written a paper on my blog.

> >

> > http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/

> > http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/tag/birth-time-rectification

> >

> > It is also published on www.articlesbase.com

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nitish

> >

> > , " sreeram

> > srinivas " sreeram64@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Gopal Goel ji,

> > >

> > > Is it possible for you to illustriate birth rectification using

> > Vargas ?

> > > For in my personal opinion, though we all use that, it has some

> > > complexity to be carefully handled for any minor shift may give

you

> > a

> > > good navamsa, ....may get different Vargamsa elsewhere..... and it

> > > becomes a zig-zag puzzle .....

> > >

> > > With regards,

> > >

> > > Sreeram_Srinivas

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

|| OM TAT SAT ||

Dear Gaurav, Nandana, Guru,

First of all, am happy to see that we are having an open

discussion. Thanks to you all and I will try to answer all questions.

[Gaurav]

The basic idea came from a text on yoga that mapped the 10 bodily

prana to the 10 incarnations of Devi and which we know maps to the 9

planets+lagna in Jyotish. So, I have put the mapping table at the end

of the article.

In my understanding, the process of birth involve two factors:

1. Physical level

Cutting of umbilical cord --> This causes the fixation of lagna as

lagna rules the Samana Prana maintaining the Navel Chakra. In my

view, Kunda sign has to be in trines/7th to D-60 lagna.

2. Mental level

Breathing effort --> As per yoga texts, " Breath " is a mental concept

or a thought (HaM + SaH beeja mantra). It is also mentioned that

while in the womb and after death, breath flows in sushumna in the

subtle body, and when in the physical body, it flows alternately

through the ida and pingala which are linked to the two nostrils.

When the baby is separated physically from the mother, it makes an

effort to breath from the two nostrils.

Without this effort the subconscious mind (D-13 to D-24) will not

acquire a habit of breathing. Siddhamsa, gives Siddhi, and How? By

controlling the oscillations of Prana (caused by the storm of breath)

and keeping it still, stills the mind automatically, and then dives

deeper in meditation to achieve Siddhis accorrding to Yoga sutras of

Patanjali.

This breathing effort Ham+SaH involves two chakras,Ajna and

Vishuddhi, and then the derivation of D-60 chart as already explained

in the article.

[Nandana]

Am concerned with understanding the principles of birth, and

without the octuplets data, it would not have been possible to refute

the standing theories on the usage of Kunda and Pranapada as you have

already seen in my mails on Sohamsa, which was a necessary step to

establish what has been said till now. To apply it on any other case,

would be the work of those who want to experiment, and practically

use it.

[Guru]

The earlier usage of Pranapada, as you search the internet, is to

see the Pranapada from trines/7th to Moon/lagna in D-9. This theory

has been refuted by taking the example of 8 babies birth in L.A.

The same example, also refutes the use of Kunda in trines/7th to

lagna/lagna lord (whichever is stronger). The refutation happened by

showing that it is not possible to use any of these two techniques to

divide 5 minutes in a manner that allows for 8 consecutive births.

Also, in my view, Pranapada as reference point changes the way we

see the chart altogether i.e. we are looking at the subtle forces or

prana. So Sun/Moon are Devadatta/Udana prana of yoga and not the

zodiacal Sun/Moon, but they both bind together by the common thread

of the 10 incarnations of Devi.

Regards,

Nitish

, " Gaurav

Ghosh " <gaurav.ghosh wrote:

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> Dear Mr.Arya,

> I have gone through your article.Rectification of time of birth,

based

> on Pranapada Lagna, was discussed before, back in the year 2004, if

I

> remember correctly, in the forums, 4-5 years before.

> My question to you is:-

> 1)Why D-60 & D-24 chart??If I am not mistaken, the former is being

used

> to find out the names & it has got no specific chart--which I have

> learnt till now.The names can be either good or bad, like Malefic &

> benefic shastyamsa.How will you erect a D-60 chart?(Without a

software

> of course---it is a software after all, neither BPHS, Jatak

Parijata or

> Brihat Jatakam).

> 2)Even if you can cast a D-60 chart, the PP Lagna will change in

every 5

> seconds.Even if with the incorrect Birthtime we have PP Lagna in

> Trikona/7th from Sun/Moon, how can one be assured that he is working

> with the correct Birthtime??May be one can cross-check & match the

past

> events, but people is interested to know the future,as we all want

to

> move ahead & live in the future.

>

> Now the Big question, as Shree KN Rao once posted these questions

in his

> website & in a book as " Ruminations of an Astrologer " & this worries

> most of the practising astrologers.

> Which time will be considered as correct birth time??

> a)Bhoo-paatan.

> b)Coming out of head/hand.

> c)When the umbilical cord is cut.

> d)First cry.

>

> Thank you,

> .

>

>

> , " yeeahoo_99 "

> <nitish.arya@> wrote:

> >

> > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > Dear all,

> > With a new perspective on BT rectification through Pranapada, I

> > have written a paper on my blog.

> >

> > http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/

> > http://astrology.ydiary.com/articles/tag/birth-time-rectification

> >

> > It is also published on www.articlesbase.com

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nitish

> >

> > , " sreeram

> > srinivas " sreeram64@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Gopal Goel ji,

> > >

> > > Is it possible for you to illustriate birth rectification using

> > Vargas ?

> > > For in my personal opinion, though we all use that, it has some

> > > complexity to be carefully handled for any minor shift may give

you

> > a

> > > good navamsa, ....may get different Vargamsa elsewhere..... and

it

> > > becomes a zig-zag puzzle .....

> > >

> > > With regards,

> > >

> > > Sreeram_Srinivas

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

I request all our members to do the exercise and at least we can collect the RP's of the various astrologer sitting around the world to see how the RP is working for different place while all the astrologer do the analysis of the same chart, intension etc.Hope our members are stationed within INDIA and outside INDIA too(UK, Newzeland, UAE etc).

Request members to mention date, time, place (including latitude, longitude considered for the analysis also any summer time correction incase of foreign place considered for RP if any) along with RP Asc=sign-star-sub1-sub2,RP MOO=sign-star-sub1-sub2 , RULES used to fix the birth time & analysis.

We may wait till next week Saturday 25.07.2009 and the results may be discussed on following days.

Hope members will agree.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, sathish chandra <inf2sathish wrote:

sathish chandra <inf2sathish Birth Time Rectification Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

Dear Member,I would be thankful to you All,Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.My DOB : 30th Nov, 1976.Time : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.Place : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude : 018:10:00Longitude : 079:46:00My Lift Events.1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000. 4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th

September,1980 Time : 05:05 am8) My son Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc 9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.Regards,MS chandra

Guest guest

Dear MS chandra,

I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

DOJ:25-07-2009

TOJ:10:45 hrs

POJ:Seoul,South Korea

GG.Lat. 37:35:00 NGG.Lng. 127:03:00 EGC.Lat. 37:23:51 N

Ayana 23:54:15

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, sathish chandra <inf2sathish wrote:

sathish chandra <inf2sathish Birth Time Rectification Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

Dear Member,I would be thankful to you All,Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.My DOB : 30th Nov, 1976.Time : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.Place : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude : 018:10:00Longitude : 079:46:00My Lift Events.1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000. 4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th

September,1980 Time : 05:05 am8) My son Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc 9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.Regards,MS chandra

Guest guest

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 EAsc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc. this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all

!!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Saturday, 25 July, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear MS chandra,

I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ > wrote:

sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ > Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comMonday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear VGR & members,

Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members (astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath, yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and other astrologer members) cooperation is required.

So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place (including the date, time, place, latitude & longitude) as minimum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Birth Time Rectification Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 EAsc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc. this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all !!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, 25 July, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ > Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comMonday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

Guest guest

Dear SenthilDOJ 26-7-09TOJ 19 32POJ chandigarhMoon in me mo mo ( ke, agent of mo, aspected by mars--this explains his aries lagna)Lagna is sa mo juDL sunThese would indicate that his lagna has to be ma so mo mer --tob will be 16 24RegardsSujataSenthil <athi_ram Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members (astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath, yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and other astrologer members) cooperation is required. So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place (including the date, time, place, latitude & longitude) as minimum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP.. i asked him to give a number he had given saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 EAsc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc. this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all !!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, 25 July, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Senthil,Namaskar,Although I am not listed by u, I am giving the detail below as requested.Judgement:Date -26.07.2009Time - 09.03.56 pmPlace - Marapola, Sri LankaLong - 80.02Lat - 07.09Ayanamsa - KPN 23-26-40RPAsc. Sg. Ld - SaAsc. St. Ld - JuMo. Sg. Ld - MeMo. St. Ld - MoD/L - SuKalyan

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members (astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath, yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and other astrologer members) cooperation is required. So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place (including the date, time, place, latitude & longitude) as minimum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 EAsc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc. this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all !!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Senthil,Sorry for the delayed response, as I was tied up with my work.Here is my analysis.FYI:  I have taken the lat and long of the birth place as given by you, since it differs from the sw and the google earth. Maybe it may be a place nearer (appx. 28 km) to Hanamkonda.

Judgment :26/7/200922:04:1011n39 78e12 (Salem,TN)RPs:Asc: Jupiter-Saturn-MercMoon:Mer-Moon-RahuDay-SunGiven appx. time : 16.18 to 16.30At 16:18Asc:Mars-Ven-ketu (26d 9m 19s)

Moon: Jupiter-Saturn-Mercury(exactly as is in Asc. Judgment RP)There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is conjoined with Sun, the RP).

At 16:18, Venus is the star lord . But Venus is not a RP. The next is Sun which is a RP.So the Star lord of Asc must be Sun.Then the Sublord, the options are Sun,Moon,Mars,Rahu.Then the Subsublord, I take Mercury the Signlord of Moon in RP.

OPtions: (sg-st-sub-ssub)A) Mars-Sun-Sun-Mercury : 16:21:25B) Mars-Sun-Moon-Mercury: 16:24:42If we look the other points:If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is the Moon star lord. So it matches.

IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn except Sat is in Moon star.Moreover, If it is Sun, it is connected to 4th and 9th CSL alsoIf it is SUn, the 5th CSL is also Sun and there are signfications of 5 through its sub Jupiter

If its is Moon, the 5th CSL is also Moon and there are no signfications of 5. Since he has got a baby, the Sun should be the CSL.I dont find time to check all the details given. But I have taken only

the birth of child. For marraige, the 7th CSL is almost the same as the

its star lord is Jupiter a slow moving planet.

Hence I feel the A option must be nearest. 16:21:25. The Asc sub should be Sun.These are just my findings.With RegardsAdithI take Sun and Moon as they are strong RPs

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear VGR & members,

Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members (astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath, yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and other astrologer members) cooperation is required.

So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place (including the date, time, place, latitude & longitude) as minimum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Birth Time Rectification

Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given

saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be  mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 E

Asc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc.

this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all !!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.com

Saturday, 25 July, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear MS chandra,

I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

GG.Lat. 37:35:00 NGG.Lng. 127:03:00 EGC.Lat. 37:23:51 N

Ayana 23:54:15

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ > Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.com

Monday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

Dear Member,I would be thankful to you All,Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.My DOB    : 30th Nov, 1976.Time          : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.

Place         : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude     :  018:10:00Longitude    : 079:46:00My Lift Events.1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)

3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000. 4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th

September,1980 Time : 05:05 am8) My son  Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc 9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.

11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.Regards,MS chandra

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Thanks for your details. We will discuss on this after we collect more RP's.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 7/26/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 10:52 AM

Dear Mr.Senthil,Sorry for the delayed response, as I was tied up with my work.Here is my analysis.FYI: I have taken the lat and long of the birth place as given by you, since it differs from the sw and the google earth. Maybe it may be a place nearer (appx. 28 km) to Hanamkonda.Judgment :26/7/200922:04:1011n39 78e12 (Salem,TN)RPs:Asc: Jupiter-Saturn- MercMoon:Mer-Moon- RahuDay-SunGiven appx. time : 16.18 to 16.30At 16:18Asc:Mars-Ven- ketu (26d 9m 19s)Moon: Jupiter-Saturn- Mercury(exactly as is in Asc. Judgment RP)There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is conjoined with Sun, the RP). At 16:18, Venus is the star lord . But Venus is not a RP. The next is Sun which is a RP.So the Star lord of Asc must be Sun.Then the Sublord, the options are

Sun,Moon,Mars, Rahu.Then the Subsublord, I take Mercury the Signlord of Moon in RP.OPtions: (sg-st-sub-ssub)A) Mars-Sun-Sun- Mercury : 16:21:25B) Mars-Sun-Moon- Mercury: 16:24:42If we look the other points:If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is the Moon star lord. So it matches.IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn except Sat is in Moon star.Moreover, If it is Sun, it is connected to 4th and 9th CSL alsoIf it is SUn, the 5th CSL is also Sun and there are signfications of 5 through its sub JupiterIf its is Moon, the 5th CSL is also Moon and there are no signfications of 5. Since he has got a baby, the Sun should be the CSL.I dont find time to check all the details given. But I have taken only the birth of child. For marraige, the 7th CSL is almost the same as the its star lord is Jupiter a slow moving planet.Hence I feel the A option

must be nearest. 16:21:25. The Asc sub should be Sun.These are just my findings.With RegardsAdithI take Sun and Moon as they are strong RPs

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

GG.Lat. 37:35: 00 NGG.Lng. 127:03: 00 EGC.Lat. 37:23: 51 N

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Suapa,

Thanks for your details.Your name is already listed (sanapa -Sorry for the spelling error) We will discuss on this after we collect more RP's.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 8:56 AM

Dear Senthil,Namaskar,Although I am not listed by u, I am giving the detail below as requested.Judgement:Date -26.07.2009Time - 09.03.56 pmPlace - Marapola, Sri LankaLong - 80.02Lat - 07.09Ayanamsa - KPN 23-26-40RPAsc. Sg. Ld - SaAsc. St. Ld - JuMo. Sg. Ld - MeMo. St. Ld - Mo

D/L - SuKalyan

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Senthilji,

I can understand your concern. You want to check if the ruling planets at the time of judgment tally with the ruling planets of the Ascendant at birth. If some body sends Ruling planets for the moment when he wants to reply, just for the sake of replying it does not serve the purpose. In fact the participants should rectify the birth time by RP method and send you both the details. The paticipant should have an urge to do the job and sincere wish to participate. I hope you realise the shortfalls.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Senthilji,

My analysis is as follows.

Satish Chandra

DOB : 30th Nov, 1976. (Tuesday)- Uttarabhadra Nakshyatra.(Saturn)Time : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.Place : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude : 018:10:00Longitude : 079:46:00

NKPA : 23-25-54 + 00-00-46 = 23-26-40

1. Ascendant at 16-18 Hrs: -

Aries 26-11-50.48 : Mars-Venus-Kethu-Mars

2. Ascendant at 16-30 Hrs: -

Aries 29-28-05.81 : Mars-Sun-Rahu-Rahu

Ascendant shall be in Venus star till 16-19 Hrs in the last sub ob Kethu. Hence if Kethu does not appear in RPs at the time of judgment then birth is unlikely to be in constellation of Bharani.

If we consider birth after 16-19 Hrs i.e. from 16-20 to 16-30 Hrs, we have only Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu subs in Kritika constellation. Hence at least one among Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu must make appearance in the ruling planets at the time of judgment.

Mars-Sun-Sun begins at 16-19-45 Hrs.

Mars-Sun-Moon begins at 16-22-09 Hrs

Mars-Sun-Mars begins at 16-26-14 Hrs

Mars-Sun-Rahu begins at 16-29-06 Hrs.

Now a days Kethu transits in Cancer in constellation of Saturn. Hence if the Ruling planets are Venus and Moon or Saturn Ascendant shall be in Venus star Kethu Sub.

Rahu transits in Capricorn in constellation of Sun. Hence if Sun or Saturn or Rahu come as RPs, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s constellation in Aries. If Moon or Mars are among the Rps, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s star and in respective subs.

Ruling Planets at the time of judgment: -

Time of judgment 8-30-56 AM on 27th July 2009 at Berhampur, Orissa.

Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn

Moon RPs : Mercury-Moon-Mercury.

Day lord : Moon.

So they are Sun, Venus, Mercury and Moon.

Kethu can come to the front as agent of Moon and since Venus is also one of the ruling planets, Lagan in Aries in Venus-Kethu cannot be ruled out at the present.

Rahu is agent of Sun. Sun being one among RPs and Rahu sub available Lagna in Sun star Rahu sub cannot be ruled out. Unexpectedly Mercury has appeared as a RP. But its star and Sub are not available. But Mercury aspects Rahu. So it strengthens the stand of Rahu.

Hence the second option is more probable than the first.

Hence Birth lagna of Sri. Satish Chandraji shall be Mars-Sun-Rahu at Aries 29-13-29

At 16-29-06 Hrs. to 16-30-00 Hrs.

Mars-Sun-Rahu-Rahu-Mercury shall be rising at 16-29-35 Hrs with 29-21-20.21 degrees in Aries.

Dr. Rath.

27th July 2009

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Rath,

You are 100 percent correct. The astrologer must work with real urge for

verification of the birth time.

Hope members will do that way only.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther

Re: Birth Time Rectification

Sunday, July 26, 2009, 6:05 PM

Dear Senthilji,

I can understand your concern. You want to check if the ruling planets at the

time of judgment tally with the ruling planets of the Ascendant at birth. If

some body sends Ruling planets for the moment when he wants to reply, just for

the sake of replying it does not serve the purpose. In fact the participants

should rectify the birth time by RP method and send you both the details. The

paticipant should have an urge to do the job and sincere wish to participate. I

hope you realise the shortfalls.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AM

Dear VGR & members,

Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members

(astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective

place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least

more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we

need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath,

yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and

other astrologer members) cooperation is required.

So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart

for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place

(including the date, time, place, latitude & longitude) as minimum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

@gro ups.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,

actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :

Asc : jupiter jupiter rahu

Moon :jupiter saturn mercury

day : jupiter

I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he

had given

saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be  mars sun moon

jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)

Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP

(whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N,

80.35 E

Asc : jupiter saturn sun

Moon : sun sun mars

day : saturn.

note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree

moon

28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc.

this is from my side

Guruji Bless us all !!!!

regards

VGR

--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Dear MS chandra,

I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE

etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations

between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at

least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

GG.Lat. 37:35:00 N

GG.Lng. 127:03:00 E

GC.Lat. 37:23:51 N

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ >

Birth Time Rectification

@gro ups.com

Dear Member,

I would be thankful to you All,

Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift

Time Events.

My DOB    : 30th Nov, 1976.

Time          : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.

Place         : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : India

Lattitude     :  018:10:00

Longitude    : 079:46:00

My Lift Events.

1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.

2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)

3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000.

4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.

5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai

6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)

7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th

September,1980 Time : 05:05 am

8) My son  Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc

9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w

10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.

11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.

Regards,

MS chandra

Guest guest

Dear Rath,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 8:31 PM

Dear Senthilji,

Satish Chandra

DOB : 30th Nov, 1976. (Tuesday)- Uttarabhadra Nakshyatra.( Saturn)Time : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.Place : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude : 018:10:00Longitude : 079:46:00

Aries 26-11-50.48 : Mars-Venus-Kethu- Mars

Aries 29-28-05.81 : Mars-Sun-Rahu- Rahu

Ascendant shall be in Venus star till 16-19 Hrs in the last sub ob Kethu. Hence if Kethu does not appear in RPs at the time of judgment then birth is unlikely to be in constellation of Bharani.

If we consider birth after 16-19 Hrs i.e. from 16-20 to 16-30 Hrs, we have only Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu subs in Kritika constellation. Hence at least one among Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu must make appearance in the ruling planets at the time of judgment.

Now a days Kethu transits in Cancer in constellation of Saturn. Hence if the Ruling planets are Venus and Moon or Saturn Ascendant shall be in Venus star Kethu Sub.

Rahu transits in Capricorn in constellation of Sun. Hence if Sun or Saturn or Rahu come as RPs, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s constellation in Aries. If Moon or Mars are among the Rps, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s star and in respective subs.

Moon RPs : Mercury-Moon- Mercury.

Kethu can come to the front as agent of Moon and since Venus is also one of the ruling planets, Lagan in Aries in Venus-Kethu cannot be ruled out at the present.

Rahu is agent of Sun. Sun being one among RPs and Rahu sub available Lagna in Sun star Rahu sub cannot be ruled out. Unexpectedly Mercury has appeared as a RP. But its star and Sub are not available. But Mercury aspects Rahu. So it strengthens the stand of Rahu.

Hence Birth lagna of Sri. Satish Chandraji shall be Mars-Sun-Rahu at Aries 29-13-29

Mars-Sun-Rahu- Rahu-Mercury shall be rising at 16-29-35 Hrs with 29-21-20.21 degrees in Aries.

Dr. Rath.

27th July 2009

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

It is the earnest desire of each and every kp astrologer to reach to the pin point predictions. So many kp followers put queries for predictions but they could not predict in a proper way and put the same query in this or like groups. When other astrologers try to solve it or predict it, he/they corelate the rps at the time of the predictions previously made but they may or may not uniform. This is the very wrong method as per KP. As in Krishnamurti Padhati, when a query has been put for predictions and horoscope is prepared but due to the reasons beyond anyones control that query is not predicted, then when you sit for another time take fresh ruling planets as well as planetory set up. What we understand from this. Dont try to go by post martem methods. Dont try to find lacunaes in others. Only our urge should to reach to the pin point predictions as expected from KP i.e. to Day, Lagna, Minute, Second method. If we reach at this point then only we are the true followers of Krishnamurti.

So many preeminent astrologers devoted their lives for development and upliftment of this Steller astrological science. But certain verbatims of KP readers are taken in wrong manner and many of the astrologers are neglecting ruling planets for the timing of event. We shouold not only reach to the Vidasha but more from there upto fructification of event.

My best friend and one of the real star of Stellar Astrology Mr. Suresh Shahasane who has propogated Krishnamurti Padhati in Marathi and especially in Maharashtra is no more.

I pay my tribute here that I pray Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi may his soul in peace and his desire towards propogate Krishnamurti Padhati in the world will be taken by everyone on war footing without deviation for Original Principles of Krishnamurti Padhati.

With regards

Vijayanand R.Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India

Meet me at : physics

call me at : +91 9422582853 /+91 9673746303

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:40:30 +0530 wrote

>Dear Senthilji,

>I can understand your concern. You want to check if the ruling planets at the time of judgment tally with the ruling planets of the Ascendant at birth. If some body sends Ruling planets for the moment when he wants to reply, just for the sake of replying it does not serve the purpose. In fact the participants should rectify the birth time by RP method and send you both the details. The paticipant should have an urge to do the job and sincere wish to participate. I hope you realise the shortfalls.

>With regards.

>Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>Senthil

>

>Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AM

>Re: Birth Time Rectification

>

>  

>Dear VGR members,

>

>Thanks for your reply and inputs. It is teamwork. Unless our members (astrologers) doesn't participate for providing the RP's of their respective place, we will not be able to further research without many RP data(at least more than 10-15 data). I know every one has got his/her own commitment but if we need to do some research here every one's (TW, sunil, punit, Adith, Ramani,Rath, yougesh, joshi, dhanabalan, OVN murthy, sanapa,Naidu, sujatha, visharam,Nagi and other astrologer members) cooperation is required.

>

>So I request once again the members to work on the below mentioned Natal chart for birth time verification and submit only the RP of their judgment place (including the date, time, place, latitude longitude) as minimum.

>

>GOOD LUCK!

>

>Thanks with regards,

>

>D.Senthil

>

>

>--- On Sat, 7/25/09, vgr pavan wrote:

>

>

>>vgr pavan

>>Re: Birth Time Rectification

>>@gro ups.com

>>Saturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

>>

>>

>>  

>>Senthil ji Pranam,

>>

>>actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :

>>

>>Asc : jupiter jupiter rahu

>>Moon :jupiter saturn mercury

>>day : jupiter

>>

>> I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given

>> saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be  mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)

>>

>>Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 E

>>

>>Asc : jupiter saturn sun

>>Moon : sun sun mars

>>day : saturn.

>>

>>note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon

>>28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc.

>>

>>this is from my side

>>

>>Guruji Bless us all !!!!

>>

>>regards

>>

>>VGR

>>--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil wrote:

>>

>>

>>>Senthil

>>>Re: Birth Time Rectification

>>>@gro ups.com

>>>Saturday, 25 July, 2009, 10:00 AM

>>>

>>>

>>>  

>>>Dear MS chandra,

>>>

>>>I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

>>>

>>>DOJ:25-07-2009

>>>TOJ:10:45 hrs

>>>POJ:Seoul,South Korea

>>>GG.Lat. 37:35:00 N

>>>GG.Lng. 127:03:00 E

>>>GC.Lat. 37:23:51 N

>>>Ayana 23:54:15

>>>

>>>RP Sign Star Sub1 Sub2

>>>ASC MER MOO MAR RAH®

>>>MOO SUN VEN RAH® VEN

>>>

>>>

>>>GOOD LUCK!

>>>

>>>Thanks

>>>

>>>D.Senthil

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>--- On Mon, 7/13/09, sathish chandra wrote:

>>>

>>>

>>>>sathish chandra

>>>> Birth Time Rectification

>>>>@gro ups.com

>>>>Monday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>Dear Member,

>>>>

>>>>I would be thankful to you All,

>>>>Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.

>>>>

>>>>My DOB    : 30th Nov, 1976.

>>>>Time          : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.

>>>>Place         : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : India

>>>>Lattitude     :  018:10:00

>>>>Longitude    : 079:46:00

>>>>

>>>>My Lift Events.

>>>>

>>>>1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.

>>>>2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)

>>>>3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000.

>>>>4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.

>>>>5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai

>>>>6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)

>>>>7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th September,1980 Time : 05:05 am

>>>>8) My son  Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc

>>>>9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w

>>>>10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.

>>>>11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.

>>>>

>>>>Regards,

>>>>MS chandra

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>________________________________

>Looking for local information? Find it on Local  

>

>

>

>

>      

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,I duly second your thought!.Just with the RPs we can not come to a conclusion. We should try to rectify the B.time and send the details. Only then, the real operation is valid. Because we should do it with the urge.

RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Senthilji,

I can understand your concern. You want to check if the ruling planets at the time of judgment tally with the ruling planets of the Ascendant at birth. If some body sends Ruling planets for the moment when he wants to reply, just for the sake of replying it does not serve the purpose. In fact the participants should rectify the birth time by RP method and send you both the details. The paticipant should have an urge to do the job and sincere wish to participate. I hope you realise the shortfalls.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram

Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:01:29 AMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Birth Time Rectification

@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009, 9:53 AM

Senthil ji Pranam,actually i rectified this chart in past i remind the RP as follows :Asc : jupiter jupiter rahuMoon :jupiter saturn mercuryday : jupiter I dnt knw the exact date but these are the RP. i asked him to give a number he had given

saturn sun jupiter (sign star sub). with this i fixed asc to be  mars sun moon jupiter (sig star sub sub-sub)Now after reading this mail i thought abt the rectification and verified the RP (whether my recification is right or not ) : 25-07-2009 @22.08 hrs. 16.14 N, 80.35 E

Asc : jupiter saturn sunMoon : sun sun marsday : saturn.note : moon is with saturn. Moon is applying to aspect the asc., asc 11 degree moon 28 1/2 degrees. mars aspects moon. Sun in Moom sign in trine to asc.

this is from my sideGuruji Bless us all !!!!regardsVGR--- On Sat, 25/7/09, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

I have requested members who are sitting at various places (INDIA, UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studying the relations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at least RP for my judgment place is given below for information.

GG.Lat. 37:35:00 NGG.Lng. 127:03:00 EGC.Lat. 37:23:51 N

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ > Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.com

Dear Member,I would be thankful to you All,Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.My DOB    : 30th Nov, 1976.Time          : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.

Place         : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude     :  018:10:00Longitude    : 079:46:00My Lift Events.1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)

3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000. 4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th

September,1980 Time : 05:05 am8) My son  Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc 9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.

11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.Regards,MS chandra

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Senthil Ji,I am sorry, I have to witdraw my participation for the BTR.I have started last night, but unable to complete due to some domestic matters.If I do it again, it is not comply with the instructions of Guruji KSK.and out of the real way of judgment.KalyanSenthil <athi_ram Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 1:59:19 PMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear Rath,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 8:31 PM

Dear Senthilji,

Satish Chandra

DOB : 30th Nov, 1976. (Tuesday)- Uttarabhadra Nakshyatra.( Saturn)Time : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.Place : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : IndiaLattitude : 018:10:00Longitude : 079:46:00

Mars-Sun-Rahu- Rahu-Mercury shall be rising at 16-29-35 Hrs with 29-21-20.21 degrees in Aries.

Dr. Rath.

27th July 2009

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Kalyanji,

Namasthe.

Sorry I am in between you and Senthilji.

Sir, if you are not able to complete a prediction in the first sitting you can do it second time with Ruling Planets at the time of second sitting. It does not violate the instructions of KSK. Rather KSK advices to do so. When you change time, the RPs and the planetary locations will change. If you change your place at which you judge, then the cusps will change of course in Horary.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 9:13:34 PMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Namaskar,Dear Senthil Ji,I am sorry, I have to witdraw my participation for the BTR.I have started last night, but unable to complete due to some domestic matters.If I do it again, it is not comply with the instructions of Guruji KSK.and out of the real way of judgment.

Kalyan

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comMonday, July 27, 2009 1:59:19 PMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear Rath,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 8:31 PM

Dear Senthilji,

Satish Chandra

Dr. Rath.

27th July 2009

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Kalyan,

You will not be able to work on RBT unless the RP at the time of judgment match with birth time Asc, Moo that is why you couldn’t able to complete the RBT. So keep try in the next couple of days with urge we will wait for your results.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 8:43 AM

Namaskar,Dear Senthil Ji,I am sorry, I have to witdraw my participation for the BTR.I have started last night, but unable to complete due to some domestic matters.If I do it again, it is not comply with the instructions of Guruji KSK.and out of the real way of judgment.

Kalyan

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comMonday, July 27, 2009 1:59:19 PMRe: Birth Time Rectification

Dear Rath,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

Dear Senthilji,

Satish Chandra

Ascendant shall be in Venus star till 16-19 Hrs in the last sub ob Kethu. Hence if Kethu does not appear in RPs at the time of judgment then birth is unlikely to be in constellation of Bharani. If we consider birth after 16-19 Hrs i.e. from 16-20 to 16-30 Hrs, we have only Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu subs in Kritika constellation. Hence at least one among Sun, Moon, Mars and Rahu must make appearance in the ruling planets at the time of judgment.

Mars-Sun-Sun begins at 16-19-45 Hrs. Mars-Sun-Moon begins at 16-22-09 Hrs Mars-Sun-Mars begins at 16-26-14 Hrs Mars-Sun-Rahu begins at 16-29-06 Hrs. Now a days Kethu transits in Cancer in constellation of Saturn. Hence if the Ruling planets are Venus and Moon or Saturn Ascendant shall be in Venus star Kethu Sub. Rahu transits in Capricorn in constellation of Sun. Hence if Sun or Saturn or Rahu come as RPs, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s constellation in Aries. If Moon or Mars are among the Rps, Ascendant shall be in Sun’s star and in respective subs. Ruling Planets at the time of judgment: - Time of judgment 8-30-56 AM on 27th July 2009 at Berhampur, Orissa. Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn Moon RPs : Mercury-Moon- Mercury. Day lord : Moon. So they are Sun, Venus, Mercury and Moon. Kethu can come to the front as agent of Moon and since Venus is also one of the ruling planets, Lagan in Aries in Venus-Kethu cannot be ruled out at the present. Rahu is agent of Sun. Sun being one among RPs and Rahu sub available Lagna in Sun star Rahu sub cannot be ruled out. Unexpectedly Mercury has appeared as a RP. But its star and Sub are not available. But Mercury aspects Rahu. So it strengthens the stand of Rahu. Hence the second option is more probable than the first. Hence Birth lagna of Sri. Satish Chandraji shall be Mars-Sun-Rahu at Aries 29-13-29 At 16-29-06 Hrs. to 16-30-00 Hrs. Mars-Sun-Rahu- Rahu-Mercury shall be rising at 16-29-35 Hrs with 29-21-20.21 degrees in Aries. Dr. Rath. 27th July 2009

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Ajai,

Please clarify whether you have put real uege to verify the birth time? If so any couclution on RBT. Please provide latitude & longitude that you have used also.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 birth time rectification Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 9:25 AM

Dear sri Senthil ji,

For birth time rectification in question,The RPs at lucknow,UP are as follows,

DOJ - 27-7-2009

TOJ - 21:40:25 IST

POJ - LUCKNOW,UP.India

Day Lord - MOON

Moon Sg.L - Merc

Moon St.L - Mars

Asc. Sg.L - Jup

Asc.St.L - Sat

Nodes - Rahu in Sat Sign

Ketu in Moon sign

with thanks & Regards,

ajai prakash

Guest guest

Dear Senthil,

Following are the details of RPS requested for.

DOB 30-11-76 TOB 16-18 to 16-30 hrs, Place. Hanamkonda A.P. 18-10N/79-46 .

TOJ 28-7-09 Time 11-14-58 Place. Kakinada A .P. 16-56N, 82-13E.

RPS Birth (16-18) TOJ

lagna mar ven ket lagna mer mar sat

moon jup sat mer moon ven mar ven

day lord mar day lord mar

It is my personal view, if the BT can be preponed to bring Mer instad of Ket as Lagna sub,it would mesh closer to BT of 18-15-49 ..

The conformity to events need to be verified still..

Regards,

Satish --- On Mon, 7/27/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:44 AM

Dear Suapa,

Thanks for your details.Your name is already listed (sanapa -Sorry for the spelling error) We will discuss on this after we collect more RP's.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 8:56 AM

Dear Senthil,Namaskar,Although I am not listed by u, I am giving the detail below as requested.Judgement:Date -26.07.2009Time - 09.03.56 pmPlace - Marapola, Sri LankaLong - 80.02Lat - 07.09Ayanamsa - KPN 23-26-40RPAsc. Sg. Ld - SaAsc. St. Ld - JuMo. Sg. Ld - MeMo. St. Ld - Mo

D/L - SuKalyan

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your inputs. We will discuss soon after collecting few more RP's. Others those who have not given RP/RBT may be given by this week end this will help to find how RP works for each place.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Birth Time Rectification Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 12:00 AM

Dear Senthil,

Following are the details of RPS requested for.

DOB 30-11-76 TOB 16-18 to 16-30 hrs, Place. Hanamkonda A.P. 18-10N/79-46 .

TOJ 28-7-09 Time 11-14-58 Place. Kakinada A .P. 16-56N, 82-13E.

RPS Birth (16-18) TOJ

lagna mar ven ket lagna mer mar sat

moon jup sat mer moon ven mar ven

day lord mar day lord mar

It is my personal view, if the BT can be preponed to bring Mer instad of Ket as Lagna sub,it would mesh closer to BT of 18-15-49 ..

The conformity to events need to be verified still..

Regards,

Satish --- On Mon, 7/27/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comMonday, July 27, 2009, 5:44 AM

Dear Suapa,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 8:56 AM

D/L - SuKalyan

Dear VGR & members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Guest guest

Dear Ms Chandra

Further to my E-mail below, the RBT which i have fixed based on the RP for my place is given with detailed analysis.

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

As per the given date/place and time between 16:18 to 16:30 the ascendant falls in MARS sign –SUN Star.

Rule-1

=====

The RP ascendant sub lord will reveal the nature of query.

Here the RP Asc sub lord is Mars. His question is about ascendant only. Hence the ascendant sign lord (Mars) is correct.

Rule-2

=====

Birth Asc = RP Moon

Birth Moo= RP Asc

The SUN is RP Moon sign lord. The birth ascendant falls from 16:19:54 to 16:32:10 Hrs in SUN star. Hence Birth ascendant must be MAR-SUN. Now either VEN or RAH must be the sub lord. Node is stronger than planet and there is no VEN sub is available between the 16:19:54 Hrs to 16:32:10 Hrs. Hence RAH is considered as the ascendant sub lord. The RAH sub falls from 16:29:17 to 16:32:10 Hrs. Now before fixing the sub lord let us see the wife’s star. It is Punarpusa 3rd Pada (MER sign-JUP star). Between 16:29:17 to 16:30:06 Hrs 7th CSL falls as SUN and from 16:30:07 Hrs onwards MOO sub starts and MOO is occupied is JUP sign (in NATAL chart) which is his wife star. Hence I have selected 16:30:07 Hrs is his correct birth time.

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MAR

SUN

RAH®

RAH®

MOO

JUP®

SAT®

MER

RAH®

Now for 16:30:07 hrs birth time, MOO position JUP®-SAT®-MER-RAH®

Only MER is appearing is RP Asc Sign lord and JUP®, SAT® are not directly connected. But in the birth Chart SAT® is in MOO-MER-MAR which appearing in RP ascendant hence SAT star is OK.

So his RBT is 16:30:07 hrs

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Birth Time Rectification Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:30 PM

Dear MS chandra,

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MOO

MAR

RAH®

MOO

SUN

VEN

RAH®

VEN

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil