IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear TW Jee ji,I humbly request your expertise on this on going issue..Kindly advise us on this with your valuable suggestions..Thank you so muchRegardsAdith

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith, It is really complicated. Invite opinion of seniors. You may request to TW Jee.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, December 22, 2008 12:01:54 PMRe:

Dear Sir,then it is yet complicated?RegardsAdith

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Both the points cannot be supported by KP.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comSunday, December 21, 2008 7:20:52 PM

Re:

Dear Sir,Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?

While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?! This is just my view to get your opinion!Thanks

Adith

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married. She is also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant are associated with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly consider how to analyse the horary chart.

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but

normal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend? " becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to

this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the

feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,There was absolutely no hurting material in your email. If you felt so, it may be due to my lack of command over English language. I was just putting forth a point which I thought is important and should be shared with the forum. No hard feelings at all.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Pnitjee,

I am very sorry if I hurt you. I never inteded so. I just wanted to point out that we may confuse if we mix up Western and Hindu systems. We have to be cautious, you are right.

I may be excused for non-intentional hurt.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Punit Pandey <punitp

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:26:48 AMRe:

Dear Luther ji,I am not jumping on Western astrology, but just sharing what I saw in US. Without understanding the social context, we can risk the prediction and hence astrology. As I mentioned that boyfriend and husband are the terms almost synonymous and we should be very careful interpreting these terms. There are reasons Western astrologers are using 7th house for boyfriend/ girlfriend, and if we can not understand their social contexts, we should borrow ideas from them. At least without astrological verification, we should not conclude that they are incorrect.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Let us not just jump over to western astrology, western culture or weastern thought. The girl did not ask about her husband. This clearly indicates they are not married in other word there is no legal bondage. They are still in romance. Therefore the V is more important than the VII. But V only signifies love affairs. It does not necessarily mean the V is the boy-friend. It needs further discussion.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comSunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PM

Re:

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Adith,

The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married. She is also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant are associated with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly consider how to analyse the horary chart.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but

normal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend? " becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to

this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the

feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Guest guest

Thank you very much Punitjee.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:15:19 PMRe:

Dear Luther ji,There was absolutely no hurting material in your email. If you felt so, it may be due to my lack of command over English language. I was just putting forth a point which I thought is important and should be shared with the forum. No hard feelings at all. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Pnitjee,

I am very sorry if I hurt you. I never inteded so. I just wanted to point out that we may confuse if we mix up Western and Hindu systems. We have to be cautious, you are right.

I may be excused for non-intentional hurt.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, December 22, 2008 11:26:48 AM

Re:

Dear Luther ji,I am not jumping on Western astrology, but just sharing what I saw in US. Without understanding the social context, we can risk the prediction and hence astrology. As I mentioned that boyfriend and husband are the terms almost synonymous and we should be very careful interpreting these terms. There are reasons Western astrologers are using 7th house for boyfriend/ girlfriend, and if we can not understand their social contexts, we should borrow ideas from them. At least without astrological verification, we should not conclude that they are incorrect.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Let us not just jump over to western astrology, western culture or weastern thought. The girl did not ask about her husband. This clearly indicates they are not married in other word there is no legal bondage. They are still in romance. Therefore the V is more important than the VII. But V only signifies love affairs. It does not necessarily mean the V is the boy-friend. It needs further discussion.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PM Re:

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! butnormal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend?" becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related tothis and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in thefeelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

1. It may be the same in East and West that 7th house is one's spouse

and 5th house is one's lover. (Rex Bills: Rulership Book, pp 81 & 132.)

2. One can have only one legally (by court, church, custom)

married spouse (7th) but more than one lovers (5th) at the same time. The legal rights of a spouse

and a lover or fiancée are entirely different.

3. The 5th house is not for people who are trying to operate

as single unit because they are still individuals although two people are living

together. The 7th house is a sign of a relationship in which the two people are

truly trying to function as a unit. (Robert Hand: Planets in Composite pp 75-6)

Moving in together may be like a legal marriage but it is not the truly seventh house relationship, which is more serious, more committed, and more of a close, one-to-one encounter. (Robert Hand:

Horoscope Symbols p 281)

Regards,tw

, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear TW Jee ji,> > I humbly request your expertise on this on going issue..> Kindly advise us on this with your valuable suggestions..> > Thank you so much> > Regards> Adith> > On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Luther Rath rathluther wrote:> > > Dear Adith, It is really complicated. Invite opinion of seniors. You may> > request to TW Jee.> > Dr. Luther Rath> >> > ------------------------------> > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > *To:* > > *Sent:* Monday, December 22, 2008 12:01:54 PM> > *Subject:* Re: > >> > Dear Sir,> >> > then it is yet complicated?> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> > On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath rathluther rathluther > > wrote:> >> >> Dear Adith,> >> Both the points cannot be supported by KP.> >> Dr. Luther Rath> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comgkadithkasinath> >>> >>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com > >> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:20:52 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: > >>> >> Dear Sir,> >>> >> Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is> >> raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a> >> Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?> >>> >> While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat> >> one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?!> >>> >> This is just my view to get your opinion!> >>> >> Thanks> >> Adith> >>> >> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath rathluther rathluther >> > wrote:> >>> >>> Dear Adith,> >>> The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married. She is> >>> also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant are associated> >>> with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly consider how to> >>> analyse the horary chart.> >>> Dr. Luther Rath.> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comgkadithkasinath >>> >> >>> *To:* @gro ups.com > >>>> >>> *Sent:* Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM> >>> *Subject:* > >>>> >>> Dear Seniors,> >>>> >>> One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer the> >>> question on relationship through our Horary method? which I said> >>> certainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but> >>> normal in Western culture!> >>>> >>> The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girl> >>> friend?"> >>> becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!> >>>> >>> She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to> >>> this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points on> >>> aspects, movements etc., of the planets!> >>>> >>> But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are the> >>> points to be noted...> >>>> >>> In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the> >>> feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to> >>> 1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is> >>> 5, then is it true?!> >>>> >>> and/or> >>>> >>> if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5> >>> (here it is his friend)?!> >>>> >>> or How!> >>>> >>> Can seniors explain this case?> >>>> >>> Thanks and Regards> >>> Adith> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >> > > >>

Guest guest

To Punit Pandey, Dr Luther Rath and All,

If I may, add my two cents here.

In the Western world, especially USA, there is a very small faction of

people (mostly on the West Coast) who choose not to legally marry even

though they are committed to each other. For that group boyfriend and

husband can mean the same thing. There is not another word to

describe a commitment to each other, other than husband. So, if a

couple are not legally married and recognized legally by the State

then the description of Husband does not hold. Boyfriend becomes the

next best thing to describe their relationship of love and committed

to each other.

It is a fallacy however, to think that most of Western culture and US

Americans live without morals or legal status in family matters. Quite

truthfully it is frown upon. As too are Gay marriages.

The majority of USAmericans follow the morals and ethics of

Christianity which founded this country. Family and family values are

highly prized as is the loyalty of family as a clan in civilized

society. It is the root of fabric that holds up this country.

It is difficult as the conversation so far as explained how to read a

chart of commitment vs. marriage. However, in USA Boyfriend and

Husband definitely are two different words of meaning and commitment.

As Always,

Uttara

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Thank you very much Punitjee.

> Dr. Luther Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Monday, December 22, 2008 6:15:19 PM

> Re:

>

>

> Dear Luther ji,

>

> There was absolutely no hurting material in your email. If you felt

so, it may be due to my lack of command over English language. I was

just putting forth a point which I thought is important and should be

shared with the forum. No hard feelings at all.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther >

wrote:

>

> Dear Pnitjee,

> I am very sorry if I hurt you. I never inteded so. I just wanted to

point out that we may confuse if we mix up Western and Hindu systems.

We have to be cautious, you are right.

> I may be excused for non-intentional hurt.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, December 22, 2008 11:26:48 AM

>

> Re:

>

>

> Dear Luther ji,

>

> I am not jumping on Western astrology, but just sharing what I saw

in US. Without understanding the social context, we can risk the

prediction and hence astrology. As I mentioned that boyfriend and

husband are the terms almost synonymous and we should be very careful

interpreting these terms. There are reasons Western astrologers are

using 7th house for boyfriend/ girlfriend, and if we can not

understand their social contexts, we should borrow ideas from them. At

least without astrological verification, we should not conclude that

they are incorrect.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther >

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> Let us not just jump over to western astrology, western culture or

weastern thought. The girl did not ask about her husband. This clearly

indicates they are not married in other word there is no legal

bondage. They are still in romance. Therefore the V is more important

than the VII. But V only signifies love affairs. It does not

necessarily mean the V is the boy-friend. It needs further discussion.

>

> Dr. Luther Rath

>

>

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PM

>

> Re:

>

>

>

> Dear Luther ji and Friends,

>

> In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous.

People living together for years, they have kids together and still

they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what

context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering

such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words

have totally different meaning.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther >

wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

> The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married.

She is also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant

are associated with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly

consider how to analyse the horary chart.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer the

> question on relationship through our Horary method? which I said

> certainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but

> normal in Western culture!

>

> The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girl

> friend? "

> becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!

>

> She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to

> this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points on

> aspects, movements etc., of the planets!

>

> But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are the

> points to be noted...

>

> In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the

> feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to

> 1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is

> 5, then is it true?!

>

> and/or

>

> if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5

> (here it is his friend)?!

>

> or How!

>

> Can seniors explain this case?

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Sir

Please suggest i want bank job

my name priyanka

dob 15.12.80

time 6.45AM

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 8/1/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405

Re:

klkrn_grsh

Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 5:14 PM

You have asked for a detail horoscope analysis. I am a professional astrologer.

All personal queries are chargeable. My consultancy charges are Rs. 1500.00 per

horoscope if residing in India. If you are residing outside India then it is US$

51.00. If keen do reply! For free answer please route your query through any

free of astrology.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database

girish kulkarni <klkrn_grsh

haresh1405

Thursday, 8 January, 2009 4:57:23 PM

Subject:

Dear Sir

My Name is Girish Kulkarni

My BOD is 25/02/1979

Time is 12.05AM

birth place is latur

i dont get any promotion in my job

i dont get any financial stability in my past life

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Pls under go the following details

Place of Birth Gorakhpur

time of birth 20:14 hours

DOB oct 4 ,1964

This freind of mine is seperated(not divorced yet) She is staying with her parents She has 4yearold daughter staying with her She is running a preprimary school with the financial help of her father School is in Gandhinagar Gujarat Kindly tell when her school will give name & fame--- On Mon, 2/2/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 Re: will my marriage go for divorce , Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hello Amu,

Can you give the birth details of your husband?

Ramesh MishraAmutha Periasamy <amutha.periasamy@ > wrote:

Hi rameshthanks for the reply. i got maried on september 4th 2008 . i dont have father and mother. He expired on 2002.i dont have anything else. Will i remarry and go for new relation. when will i get divorce.Will i go abroad ? please help me . Thanksamu--- On Sun, 2/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co.. in> wrote:ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: will my marriage go for divorce, astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, February 1, 2009, 1:59

PMHello Amutha Ji,You have not given any past events to validitate the birth time.However assuming it correct I may say that you seem to be stubborn and this quality may not match with your in-laws.However your husband might co-operate you but you should keep controlling your behaviour.Your behaviour may lead to the divorce after a year or two.You did not give your date of marriage also.Kindly confirm whether you married in Jan 2008. If not then what is the date of marriage ?ThanksRamesh Mishra"amutha.periasamy" <amutha.periasamy@ > wrote:Hello Gurujisi am married and i created lot of troubles to my inlaws house.Is there a chance that i will live with my husband in the future.or it will go for divorce or do i face some court cases.please suggest. date of birth: 6 - 12 - 1983time of birth: 19:30 P.MPlace of birth: kumbakonam, TamilNadu,

India.Thanksamutharcmastro------------ --------- --------- ---Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Plz don't send any more massage

jagadish

Amit Rampuria <buliaamit

vedic astrology

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 10:48:16 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] Attn: SriHaresh

Hi, I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE.

Amit Rampuria

--- On Wed, 25/3/09, Radha <radhaisac > wrote:

Radha <radhaisac >

[vedic astrology] Attn: SriHaresh

vedic astrology

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 10:25 AM

Sir  Haresh Thanks a lot for ur valuable advise and spending time to us. Only

reason why I asked about my hsuband is he says has some mental tension in his

office first time in his carrer. As he is running Ketu dasa sitting in 12th

house (Kanya) I am slightly afriad of his position in office.

With Namaskar

Radha

D.O.B   02-07-1978

2.         Time   : 01:02 PM

3.         PLcae : Puttaparthi (Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India)

--- On Tue, 24/3/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405> wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405>

Re: [vedic astrology] When we will get KID! Pl. respond.

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 12:08 PM

Dear Radha

Do shanti yagya for rahu/ketu/sani/ mangal/surya & also for KSY. Ur husband has

prospect for settling abroad but the yog is after oct 2014. Till then he should

keep on trying & looking for suitable foreign openings

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

____________ _________ _________ __

Radha <radhaisac >

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 24 March, 2009 11:07:59 AM

Sir ur right. Till 2009 January our financial is not so great but now due to

rise in salary we are quite comfortable.

pl. tell us what shantis we need to do  and when we can buy a house.

Myhusband wants to go to abroad I do not know will it be a success or not

Radha

Bangalore

--- On Mon, 23/3/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405> wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405>

vedic astrology

Monday, 23 March, 2009, 3:58 PM

Dear Radha

U are a lucky mascot for ur husband. After ur marraige ur husbabd should have

got a good promotion/salary rise. His financials have improved after ur

marraige.

Having children is a problem in both the charts. Ur husbands 5th lord is

debilated in conjunction with sun & karak for children is afflicted by rahu &

ketu & 5th house is aspected by mangal & in ur chart 5th lord is in 12th house

in conjunction with mangal & 5th lord aspected by rahu & karak in conjunction

with sun. Ur chart also says Kaala Saarpa Yog which not only will affect ur

marital life but also deprive u of children.

U r currently running rahu MD & ur husband ketu MD. U need to several shanti

yagyas & wear requisite gemstones as a solution to ur problems.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

____________ _________ _________ __

Radha <radhaisac >

vedic astrology

Monday, 23 March, 2009 3:34:23 PM

[vedic astrology] When we will get KID! Pl. respond.

My husband details

1.         D.O.B   11-05-1969

2.         Time   : 17:30

3.         PLcae : Porumamilla (Cuddapah District, Andhra Pradesh, India)

My birth details

1.         D.O.B   02-07-1978

2.         Time   : 01:02 PM

3.         PLcae : Puttaparthi (Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India)

DATE OF MARRIAGE: 17-11-2002

Time of Marriaige : 11.30 AM

1. Please tell us when we will get a Kid and buy/construct a own house.

2. How will be my husbands career DURING HIS ketu dasa He is a scientist in

ISRO.

Yours truly

Radha

India

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, sridhar k <kopparsa > wrote:

sridhar k <kopparsa >

Re: [vedic astrology] dont mail me plzzzzzz.

vedic astrology

Cc: " saswata bhaumik " <saswata_bh@ . co.in>

Monday, 16 March, 2009, 2:52 PM

kopparsa @

To Un from group

Send a BLANK mail to " Vedic astrology-unsubscib e @egoups.com

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, saswata bhaumik <saswata_bh@ . co.in> wrote:

saswata bhaumik <saswata_bh@ . co.in>

[vedic astrology] dont mail me plzzzzzz.

vedic astrology

Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 12:28 PM

please dont mail me. i am not an astrologer. plzzz don do this.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

Guest guest

respected Bhaskar ji,

Sir, You had mentioned to me once , 2 years back, that stay far from where your

mother stays, and I could not understand why you said so, and could not have

guts to ask you same. But last week i noticed that she is meeting some man and

spending enough time with her. now I have understood your real meaning. But Sir

this is paining me a lot, and I need your advise. I am willing to pay your

charges . please let me know how can I take professional consultations from you.

sandeep

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am Shobha working as secretariat in Tata Institute, Bangalore.  I am trying to

get married next year with my loved ones because of the interaste there is a

less chance of getting married with him. Whether i will get arrange or love

marriage?

My DOB: 2- 6- 1986, 6.00 am

His DOB: 16-8-1982

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards

shobha

--- On Tue, 28/4/09, anubama gopal <anubamagopal wrote:

anubama gopal <anubamagopal

[vedic astrology] Query

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 28 April, 2009, 10:27 AM

Dear Sir ji -

My husband is jobless for the past 8 months because of which he is very much

depressed.

I would like to know when he is likely to get job.Does he have any chances of

going abroad ?

His details :

DOB : 06 Oct 1975

Place : Trichy, Tamil Nadu

Time : 09:05 AM

thanks and regards,

Anubama

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition

http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Guest guest

I don't know about that

shobha chikki <shobhabn_1986

vedic astrology

Monday, April 27, 2009 10:18:03 PM

Re: [vedic astrology]

Dear Sir,

I am Shobha working as secretariat in Tata Institute, Bangalore.  I am trying to

get married next year with my loved ones because of the interaste there is a

less chance of getting married with him. Whether i will get arrange or love

marriage?

My DOB: 2- 6- 1986, 6.00 am

His DOB: 16-8-1982

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards

shobha

--- On Tue, 28/4/09, anubama gopal <anubamagopal@ .co. in> wrote:

anubama gopal <anubamagopal@ .co. in>

[vedic astrology] Query

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 28 April, 2009, 10:27 AM

Dear Sir ji -

My husband is jobless for the past 8 months because of which he is very much

depressed.

I would like to know when he is likely to get job.Does he have any chances of

going abroad ?

His details :

DOB : 06 Oct 1975

Place : Trichy, Tamil Nadu

Time : 09:05 AM

thanks and regards,

Anubama

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition

http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, sweety <sweetysweety wrote:

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST

Guest guest

kopparsa @

To Un from group

Send a BLANK mail to " Vedic astrology-unsubscibe @egoups.com

--- On Thu, 30/4/09, shami khan <skaska29 wrote:

shami khan <skaska29

vedic astrology

Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 10:09 PM

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, sweety <sweetysweety@ rocketmail. com> wrote:

Guest guest

--- On Sun, 3/5/09, raichurar <kopparsa wrote:

raichurar <kopparsa

vedic astrology

Cc: " shami khan " <skaska29

Sunday, 3 May, 2009, 12:10 PM

kopparsa @

To Un from group

Send a BLANK mail to " Vedic astrology-unsubscib e @egoups.com

--- On Thu, 30/4/09, shami khan <skaska29 > wrote:

shami khan <skaska29 >

vedic astrology

Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 10:09 PM

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, sweety <sweetysweety@ rocketmail. com> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Jai Venkat

Ur chart already says u hv a political approach to many aspects of life, u will

be successful even in political field. U can also win elections if opportunity

is given to u.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies://in./search?q\

uery=chandra-adityaastroremedies

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=rep\

ortRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

Jai Venkat <kakhkar

vedic astrology

Cc: gupta816

Thursday, 7 May, 2009 4:22:56 AM

[vedic astrology]

Guruji,

DOB : Dec 27 1970

Time: 7.02 AM

Place: Neyveli Tamil nadu, India

Lagna: Sagittarus

Star: Jyesta

Rasi: Scorpia.

Is there a chance of getiing into politics?

Thanks

K.Das

Guest guest

Dear sir,

I m supal naik.from pune female. i want to know of my carrier & what will the a Aim of my

sir i was clever earlier but when i go for higher class i got less marks parents scold to me.sir i want to study more but i cannot remember what i learn & i fully concentrate on my studies but no use.sir what should i do sir know tell me something from which i will do my studies & do my carrier which my dad wants to be from me.

thank you

Your'sFaithfully

supal

Date of birth: 27-11-1990

Place: Karnataka(karwar)

Guest guest

Dear,

Bhasakar jee namasakar aap muje meri nokari kab tak lagegi ye batane ka kasht kare.

VINOD CHANDRA

meri date of Birth : 24-10-1975

Time of Birth : 11:15 AM

Place Birth : Banna (Nainital)

Thanks you.

(VINOD CHANDRA)

Vill- DHANPURI

P.o. - Anandpur

Dist- Nainital (Uttarakhand)

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Thanks for the input...

I had similar views as you both had on the native, but Moon in 12th with Jupiter

and mercury(retrograde) in Scorpia is a very favorable situation in the chart.

Also ketu in 9th and Sun in the second from Moon..Don't you think is a good

combination?

K Das

Guest guest

Hi,

my name is priti here is may detail.

birthdate : 27/08/1987

birthplace : Ahmedabad

birthtime : 6:00 pm

i want to know about about my marriage life and my job.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

Guest guest

Namaste,

Perhaps you may be right ! I agree some times I err in my predictions.

Kindly me send me a feed back,say after July 2009,to help to reverse my

predictions*(as referred below), as regards to the native's political success

and accomplishments.

Regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Venus is the basis of your karakaamsa, this may give you political

involvement but this itself shall not make you an absolute political

Leader in the absence of certain powerful yoga like Vasumathi yoga,

Kahal yoga, Adhi yoga, Lakshmi yoga, Pancha Mahapurusha yoga, Vesi yoga

etc. Some people may say you have Gajakesari yoga (Guru Chandra

conjoined in Virchika) / Raja yoga (Dharma-karmathipathy conjoined in

Lagna), but I would opine Neecha cshina~Chandr and Guru in the 12th

house shall not bestow Gajakesari yoga to its fullest extant and

Dharmathipathy Buddha grha attained grha asthamana dosham thus it had

become incompetent to give you Raja yoga. Further you are almost at the

end of your Lagna Soorya Dasa -no good phalam could be expected.Soorya

in the Lagna generally inflect losses, Dukka and insufficient cash

flow, disrepute and many other Asubha phalam#

In addition to the above you are now under going Sani Anthra dasa from

27.3.2008 to 4.7.2009,since Sani in the 5th house, it may give you some

laabham, pomp and power, respect. However since Sani is paasakan for

Soorya Dasa that means it shall predominantly bestow the phalam what

was discussed earlier #.

Gochara Sani up to 11th August 2009 put you under more expenses and

there after up to 17th December 2009 it would give more adverse phalam.

Given the circumstances I would say,please exercise caution .

With regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

--- On Mon, 5/11/09, K Das <kakhkar wrote:

K Das <kakhkar

vedic astrology

Cc: haresh1405, gupta816

Monday, May 11, 2009, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the input...

I had similar views as you both had on the native, but Moon in 12th with Jupiter

and mercury(retrograde) in Scorpia is a very favorable situation in the

chart.Also ketu in 9th and Sun in the second from Moon..Don't you think is a

good combination?

K Das

Guest guest

I have difficulty and problems to get employment. Date of birth: 20-11-1947, Tirunelveli,South India, 7:10PM. Will I ever get a job as I have been working on contracts for short periods only for long time, about 10 years. Even if I get a job, it does not last for more than 3, 6 months or 1 year. Kindly analyse my birth chart and help me to prevent such discontinuity in job? and why there is break in employment, even if it is a permannent job?

-- Be Yourself @ mail.com!

Choose From 200+ Email Addresses

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

Guest guest

Can any one answer this queston and kindly help pl? Take it as challenge to

conduct some research and get an insight into this rather desparate cancer-like

problem, for a solution, remedy, (life long)! for which there seems to be no

solution or is it a curse due to previous janma accumulated papams and sins?

baffled without any vimochan?

Thanks.

---

>

> I have difficulty and problems to get employment. Date of birth:

> 20-11-1947, Tirunelveli,South India, 7:10PM. Will I ever get a job as I

> have been working on contracts for short periods only for long time,

> about 10 years. Even if I get a job, it does not last for more than 3, 6

> months or 1 year. Kindly analyse my birth chart and help me to prevent

> such discontinuity in job? and why there is break in employment, even if

> it is a permanent job?

>

> --

>

Guest guest

hello sir ....thank you .

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Supal Naik <supalnaik Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 1:22:54 PMRe:

Dear sir,

I m supal naik.from pune female. i want to know of my carrier & what will the a Aim of my

sir i was clever earlier but when i go for higher class i got less marks parents scold to me.sir i want to study more but i cannot remember what i learn & i fully concentrate on my studies but no use.sir what should i do sir know tell me something from which i will do my studies & do my carrier which my dad wants to be from me.give suggestion to me sir.

thank you

Your'sFaithfully

supal

Date of birth: 27-11-1990

Place: Karnataka(karwar) Time: 2.15 am