IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pankaj Bhai Namaste

Thank you for your kind effort and time. I am really glad to know that you are

there to sort out all my querries and other people's too.

That site also has the Aditya Hridaya stotra which I have but not the one

which I am looking for. But for the time being, I am just going to photocopy

what I have and keep myself going.

Thank you once again

Bhavya

Pankaj Upadhyay <sai_jyotish wrote:

Bhavyaji Namaste

I am fine and expacting the same with u. Kaalsarpyoga is nothing but forms due

to presence of all the planets between the nodes i.e. rahu and ketu. (If all the

planets between ketu and rahu then that yoga is called Kalamrita yoga) There can

be 12 kind of KS Yoga because presence of rahu and ketu in different houses

changes the results of these yogas. Results of KSY always depends upon the other

factors of the chart and area of the sufferings also depends upon the same. It

is not that this only gives sufferings and blockages and boundations, there are

some personalities who are the example of KSY, Sachin Tendulkar and George bush

are two of them.

Still due to presence of benefic planets between nodes their results gets

bounded native suffers or find delays in getting fruits of his hardwork.

And if talk abt the remedy part of this yoga I think best and utilmate authrity

of break this yoga free from all boundation is only Shiva... So regular japa of

Mahamrityunjay mantra, abhisheka of shiv (Lord mahamriyunjay) and visiting

Jyotirlinga (including own jyotirlinga) removes all the blockages and gives u

freedom.

For strota I giving a link pls try here though I have also not searched it..

Hope u find it here..

http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/slokasbyname.html

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Http://www.pankajupadhyay.com

Bhavya Bhakta <bhavya_bhakta wrote:

Namaste Pankaj Bhai

How are you. I was very keen to know more about Kalsarpayoga. If you could

explain what it is and what harm it does and what is the remedy for it.

On the other note being in a country where I have no chance of coming out at

this stage, my some of the prayer books are getting worn out. One of them is the

book mentioning about Aditya Hridaya Stotram. Its a lenghty book with both the

Aditya Hridaya stotras ,i.e., the more popular one which was given to Shri Ram

by Agstya Muni (and the mention is made in the Valmiki Ramayan). This one is

also available on internet.

The other one is an also called as the Aditya Hridaya Stotra which is based on

Krishna Arjun Samvad in the Bhavishyottar Purana. I am not able to get that on

the internet and my book is really withering away. Would you know about it. Is

there any site I can get this on or can someone email me ?

Regards

Bhavya

Abhaji

Namaskar

Pls. write in details. clearify what is problem and

how long u are suffering.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Cell : 9893021319

--- abhasubhas <abhasubhas wrote:

> sir,

> last year was very bad for me and and my family.even

> my problems are

> not sort out,please see my horo detail and tell me

> about the coming

> year,problem and remedy

>

> my details are :

> DOB:2may 1951

> time:4.42am

> place:mandala(near jabalpur)

>

> i remain grateful for you

> regards

> abha

>

>

________

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the

tools to get online.

http://smallbusiness./webhosting

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder

tool.

Guest guest

Mr Rao

There are two Aditya Hriday stotras : 1) Shri Agastya Rishi narrated to Shri

Ram in Valmiki Ramayan (which I have and I can find on the net).

2) Aditya Hridaya stotra narrated by Shri Krishna to Arjun in Bhavishyottar

Purana. Its approximately 30 pages long and is in Sanskrit.

The second one, I can't find on the net. It goes like this - Arjun Partha

Mahabaho Bhudhhimansi Pandava....

Thank you

t v rao <tvraoagd wrote:

What slokas you are looking for? i may be in a position to send the

audio

files.

TVR

On 9/10/07, Pankaj Upadhyay <sai_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhavyaji Namaste

>

> I am fine and expacting the same with u. Kaalsarpyoga is nothing but forms

> due to presence of all the planets between the nodes i.e. rahu and ketu.

> (If all the planets between ketu and rahu then that yoga is called Kalamrita

> yoga) There can be 12 kind of KS Yoga because presence of rahu and ketu in

> different houses changes the results of these yogas. Results of KSY always

> depends upon the other factors of the chart and area of the sufferings also

> depends upon the same. It is not that this only gives sufferings and

> blockages and boundations, there are some personalities who are the example

> of KSY, Sachin Tendulkar and George bush are two of them.

>

> Still due to presence of benefic planets between nodes their results gets

> bounded native suffers or find delays in getting fruits of his hardwork.

>

> And if talk abt the remedy part of this yoga I think best and utilmate

> authrity of break this yoga free from all boundation is only Shiva... So

> regular japa of Mahamrityunjay mantra, abhisheka of shiv (Lord

> mahamriyunjay) and visiting Jyotirlinga (including own jyotirlinga) removes

> all the blockages and gives u freedom.

>

> For strota I giving a link pls try here though I have also not searched

> it.. Hope u find it here..

>

> http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/slokasbyname.html

>

> Pankaj Upadhyay,

> Indore

> Http://www.pankajupadhyay.com <http://www.pankajupadhyay.com/>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bhavya Bhakta <bhavya_bhakta <bhavya_bhakta%40>> wrote:

> Namaste Pankaj Bhai

>

> How are you. I was very keen to know more about Kalsarpayoga. If you could

> explain what it is and what harm it does and what is the remedy for it.

>

> On the other note being in a country where I have no chance of coming out

> at this stage, my some of the prayer books are getting worn out. One of them

> is the book mentioning about Aditya Hridaya Stotram. Its a lenghty book with

> both the Aditya Hridaya stotras ,i.e., the more popular one which was

> given to Shri Ram by Agstya Muni (and the mention is made in the Valmiki

> Ramayan). This one is also available on internet.

>

> The other one is an also called as the Aditya Hridaya Stotra which is

> based on Krishna Arjun Samvad in the Bhavishyottar Purana. I am not able to

> get that on the internet and my book is really withering away. Would you

> know about it. Is there any site I can get this on or can someone email me ?

>

> Regards

>

> Bhavya

>

> Pankaj Upadhyay <sai_jyotish <sai_jyotish%40>> wrote:

> Abhaji

>

> Namaskar

>

> Pls. write in details. clearify what is problem and

> how long u are suffering.

>

> Pankaj Upadhyay,

> Indore

> Cell : 9893021319

> --- abhasubhas <abhasubhas <abhasubhas%40.co.in>> wrote:

>

> > sir,

> > last year was very bad for me and and my family.even

> > my problems are

> > not sort out,please see my horo detail and tell me

> > about the coming

> > year,problem and remedy

> >

> > my details are :

> > DOB:2may 1951

> > time:4.42am

> > place:mandala(near jabalpur)

> >

> > i remain grateful for you

> > regards

> > abha

> >

> >

>

> ________

> Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all

> the tools to get online.

> http://smallbusiness./webhosting

>

>

> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car

> Finder tool.

>

>

Guest guest

thank you for sharing this, dear professor choudhry...

david hawthorne

-

siha

Cc: SAMVA

Friday, September 28, 2007 10:22 AM

Hello dear list members, Let me share with you my response to a mail received from a person interested in astrology:

I have only an analytical technique which is known as Systems'Approach.

Vedic Astrology is an ancient universal knowledge on which I offer my views as other authors/astrologers have done in the past and are doing in the present.

I have not stolen anything from anywhere. I have not even read the lal kitab book.

The items for propitiation suggested are based on the planetary tastes mentioned in the vedic literature and the known astrological organisations have recognised my contributions by issuing certificates in All India Conferences, Seminars, etc.

As earlier said everybody including you and the so called association are free for their views, beliefs and actions. Everybody has equal right of expression.

Unquote

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD Code 0124, ISD code 91 124)

Guest guest

Respected Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you for sharing your response with all of us - a large circle of your disciples and group members.I think, there may be many who speak, without proper knowledge and from ignorance; but as someone who has always been exceptionally courageous in taking a stand on anything; you need not have taken such a humble position, as you have done.

Pardon me for saying this, Professor.The SA, is not merely an analytical technique, it is an all pervasive framework, touching all aspects of Vedic astrology and without it, Vedic astrologers will certainly not have that tremendous clarity, which only the SA is capable of giving.This is not to say that there are not competent Vedic astrologers.Indeed, there are, but the SA is something very precious and more powerful, than any other system or school of Vedic astrology-so far as I've been able to discover.I feel grateful to you, three or four times every day, for having given the world this marvellous well-researched system of the SA.

Warm Regards,

Sankara Bhagavadpada

-

siha

Cc: SAMVA

Friday, September 28, 2007 8:52 PM

Hello dear list members, Let me share with you my response to a mail received from a person interested in astrology:

I have only an analytical technique which is known as Systems'Approach.

Vedic Astrology is an ancient universal knowledge on which I offer my views as other authors/astrologers have done in the past and are doing in the present.

I have not stolen anything from anywhere. I have not even read the lal kitab book.

The items for propitiation suggested are based on the planetary tastes mentioned in the vedic literature and the known astrological organisations have recognised my contributions by issuing certificates in All India Conferences, Seminars, etc.

As earlier said everybody including you and the so called association are free for their views, beliefs and actions. Everybody has equal right of expression.

Unquote

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD Code 0124, ISD code 91 124)

Guest guest

Dear

Karu,

Can

you resend this? The page does not load properly.

Sarbani

Karu

[heen]

Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:49 AM

sohamsa

Importance: High

Guest guest

Thanks Bipin.

Bipin Prag [bipinprag]

Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:06 PM

sohamsa

Re:

Om Krishna Guru Om

Dear Sarbani

Namaste

Is this the link you are looking for

http://www.sjc-austsrilanka.com/index.html

Best Wishes

Bipin

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:25:08 +0200, Sarbani Rath

<sarbani wrote:

> Dear Karu,

>

> Can you resend this? The page does not load properly.

>

> Sarbani

>

>

> Karu [heen]

> Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:49 AM

> sohamsa

>

> Importance: High

>

>

>

>

--

Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Guest guest

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Click

here.

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.

Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55

Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008

Reasons for delay in marriage:

1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra and Ve is seen by Sa.

2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I am seeing such a benefit from the perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.

3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.

4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.

Deriving the marriage period by KAS:

1. Considering 7th house as focus house B, the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).

2. Ma is SD to Sa. Therefore Ma can step in for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.

3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house.

4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.

5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.

6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for 7th house and LOE for 12th house.

7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).

Problems anticipated in marriage:

Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;

1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).

2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.

3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).

I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.

In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?

I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis about marriage.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh, Well attempted otherwise. I cldnt cast the chart though but want to correct first para as per my understanding. If Venus to Sun distance is more than 43deg,then qualities of Venus are "enhanced" and not spoiled.Saturn being a natural malefic,if aspect such Venus, further enhances its qualities. Venus is spoiled only if its distance from Sun is less than 3deg. Venus in Ardara nakshtra also spoil venus properties. In kritikka,it is worst. Regards Anup nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: 25.01.2007Dear Group Members,I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55 Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008Reasons for delay in marriage:1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra and Ve is seen by Sa.2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I

am seeing such a benefit from the perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.Deriving the marriage period by KAS:1. Considering 7th house as focus house B, the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).2. Ma is SD to Sa.

Therefore Ma can step in for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house. 4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for

7th house and LOE for 12th house.7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).Problems anticipated in marriage:Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if

marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis about marriage.Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Thanks for your guidance. I thought that Saturn's aspect on Venus in Ardra and which already is more than 43 degrees from Sun, should be promoting the negative qualities of Venus. I thought that such a sight made the native highly 'sexed up'

Thanks for correcting me.

Regards,

Nikhlesh

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh,

>

> Well attempted otherwise.

>

> I cldnt cast the chart though but want to correct first para as per

> my understanding.

>

> If Venus to Sun distance is more than 43deg,then qualities of

> Venus are " enhanced " and not spoiled.Saturn being a natural

> malefic,if aspect such Venus, further enhances its qualities.

>

> Venus is spoiled only if its distance from Sun is less than 3deg.

> Venus in Ardara nakshtra also spoil venus properties.

> In kritikka,it is worst.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

>

>25.01.2007

>

>Dear Group Members,

>

>I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.

>

>Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55

>Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008

>

>Reasons for delay in marriage:

>1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra and Ve is seen by Sa.

>

>2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I am seeing such a benefit from the perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.

>

>3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.

>

>4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.

>

>Deriving the marriage period by KAS:

>1. Considering 7th house as focus house B, the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).

>

>2. Ma is SD to Sa. Therefore Ma can step in for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.

>

>3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house.

>

>4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.

>

>5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.

>

>6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for 7th house and LOE for 12th house.

>

>7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).

>

>Problems anticipated in marriage:

>Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;

>1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).

>

>2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.

>

>3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).

>

>I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.

>In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?

>

>I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis about marriage.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Anup and Nikhlesh, This chart has asc as 27 Ta 5. Here Ve to Su distance is >43 deg and Ve is aspected by Sa. Ve is also 6th lord here and it occupies house A for 7th as B.Ve is in Ardra. Hence the qualities of Ve is enhanced. It reveals that the native might have some affairs from his opposite sex. What is the actual fact Nikhlesh may feed us, if he knows. His lagna has 41 SAV points .It means native might have stubborn, egoistic nature. It shall be hard for him to cop up with another fellows. He should have intelligent, photographic memory and risk taker .His DBCE is in increasing order. He must be doing business. His chart is showing full delay in marriage.This delay is over now on 9 Jul 2007 when Sa antara is passing through Ve main. Sa has highest points in WS for 7th house but this is up to May 2008 so Sa antara will not give marriage. His Ju

is also spoiled due in libra.He has one zero in SAV chart. Therefore his marriage date is further enhanced . The following Me antara though SD to Su LoD will not give marriage due in the navamsa of 6th lord. Next antara will be that of Ke who is SD to Ma and Sa. So I feel that second sector of Ke antara may shower his blessings over the native after Jul 2011 and before Dec 2011. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: Dear Anup, Thanks for your guidance. I thought that Saturn's aspect on Venus in Ardra and which already is more than 43 degrees from Sun, should be promoting the negative qualities of Venus. I thought that such a sight made the native highly 'sexed up'Thanks for correcting me.Regards,Nikhlesh On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh,>> Well attempted otherwise.>> I cldnt cast the chart though but want to correct first para as per> my understanding.>> If Venus to Sun distance is more than 43deg,then qualities of> Venus are "enhanced" and not spoiled.Saturn being a natural> malefic,if aspect such Venus, further enhances its qualities.>> Venus is spoiled only if its distance from Sun is less than 3deg.> Venus in Ardara

nakshtra also spoil venus properties.> In kritikka,it is worst.>>> Regards> Anup>>>>nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>>>25.01.2007>>Dear Group Members,>>I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.>>Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55>Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008>>Reasons for delay in marriage:>1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra and Ve is seen by Sa.>>2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I am seeing such a benefit from the

perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.>>3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.>>4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.>>Deriving the marriage period by KAS:>1. Considering 7th house as focus house B, the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).>>2. Ma is SD to Sa. Therefore Ma can step in

for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.>>3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house.>>4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.>>5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.>>6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for 7th house and LOE

for 12th house.>>7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).>>Problems anticipated in marriage:>Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;>1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).>>2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.>>3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if

marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).>>I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.>In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?>>I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis about marriage.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>>>>>>>>Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Dear sir

namashkar .need your help to know about my promotion in my present job.

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Amatyakaraka , 7th house lord,and 10th house lord from lagna and moon jupiter

is conjoined with ketu is in vakri awastha and aspacted by the saturn and rahu,

This combination forces u do more n more hardwork with less returns, presently

jupiter is passing thru dhanu rasi which is a good and favourable transit for

but still retrogration and evil aspacts on it in natel chart would surely bring

more obsticals in profession and promotion.

Pls. pray to omkareshwar jyotirlinga for removal the curse of guru. Mantra is

" Om namah shivay namah omkareshwaray " , regular visits and darshan of omkareshwar

will bring more n more benefits.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

chandan dubey <chandandubey2003 wrote:

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

when I will going to get success.in this pls. let me know .

Regards

Chandan

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Amatyakaraka , 7th house lord,and 10th house lord from lagna and moon jupiter is

conjoined with ketu is in vakri awastha and aspacted by the saturn and rahu,

" Om namah shivay namah omkareshwaray " , regular visits and darshan of omkareshwar

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

I guess when Jupiter in transit will be direct 270 degree from natel moon i.e.

period will be around may-jun.

Pankaj Upadhyay

Regards

Chandan

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Amatyakaraka , 7th house lord,and 10th house lord from lagna and moon jupiter is

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

I AM THANKFUL FOR YOUR VALUEABLE TIME .

I guess when Jupiter in transit will be direct 270 degree from natel

moon i.e. period will be around may-jun.

Pankaj Upadhyay

Regards

Chandan

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

Pankaj ji sadar Sai Ram

equally I am worried that I am not able to get good job opportunity.

I am highly eager to know that when I will get a good opportunity since I am

searching on highest priority.

It s now 3 years with the company and lot many other people are getting good

salary hikes axcept me.

what I have to do ...?kindly guide.

your's

Chandan

Pankaj Upadhyay

Regards

Chandan

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

Chandanji

11th house from AL (9H) is occupied by the Aquarise lorded by saturn , Rahu

is also co lord of that trinal house. Said house is also 9th house of ur chart

and considered is piller of the chart, Saturn is placed in 2nd house and making

a strong relation with money, I advise u to wear a blue sapphire for strengthing

saturn , this will be helpfull for u in money matters (increasing income). This

may also take u away from ur city.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Pankaj ji sadar Sai Ram

equally I am worried that I am not able to get good job opportunity.

I am highly eager to know that when I will get a good opportunity since I am

searching on highest priority.

It s now 3 years with the company and lot many other people are getting good

salary hikes axcept me.

what I have to do ...?kindly guide.

your's

Chandan

Pankaj Upadhyay

Regards

Chandan

Ch, Chandan

Om sai Ram

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Dear sir

my dob is - 24-05-1976

place is indore,

and time is 8.05 am.

kindly answer ,

Hari om

chandan

Guest guest

As per the edicts, one has to seek out the naadi reader if he or she has indeed been destined to do so. That is the reason why it is named 'naadi' which means 'to seek' in Tamil. Further, if the naadi leaves are brought across the seas it loses its purpose. This is why a sincere spiritual seeker has to take the trouble to visit India to get the 'feel' of spirituality in that particular soil. This it seems, is the divine order. There are many self-professed naadi readers who make frequent trips overseas especially to Singapore and Malaysia to make a quick buck on the guilible overseas Indians. Try asking them as to whether naadi leaves can be transported overseas they will either be blank or give various reasons. Even the so-called spiritual gurus who make overseas trips say that overseas Indians need their services where in fact back in India there are millions who are suffering and who need it more than the former. So, you can infer that their aim is to

see the world and at the same time make money. So commercialised! My own experience tells me not to look straight in the eyes of the naadi readers because they have this power to mesmerise you into giving voluntary information which you may not be fully aware of. Once you divulge the basic information like date, time and place of birth they make a mental calculation of your horoscope which often tells more about you. What they say about your past and future lives is subjective. There are many in this forum (including me)who have complained that whatever they predicted for the future never happened. Once divine sciences, like astrology and naadi joshyam are commercialised and tagged with monetary rates for various types of reading then you can rest assured that they are not genuine. Of course, we have to give them a dhakshina for their services which is allowed but they cannot put a rate to it.

With the advent of cyber technology, these divine sciences are being exploited to the maximum commercially. As per the edicts, one has to be physically present for any horoscope or naadi reading as the vibes interact with the subject as well as the reader. Again, if our past lives were horrible (they usually say you were a well-to-do brahmin or an uppercaste but committed many sins like conning, womanising etc.) we may have to be cheated by the so-called naadi readers until we find the right reader. This is my personal opinion. Since many of us are desirous of our past lives just for the fun of it we often believe whatever is said by the naadi reader. But we have to ask this question - why are we interested in naadi joshyam and not the mundane horoscope? Even a good astrologer can read your immediate past life and explain your present birth circumstances. My personal experiences with the cyber space

naadi readers as well as with the self-proclaimed readers in India and those who travel overseas has made me conclude that 'as long as there are suckers, conmen will continue to flourish'. I would advise in this forum that to look for genuine readers in smaller towns or villages by making extensive inquiries. These are often simple folks who have kept their divine secrets only to reveal to the right seekers without being commercialised. According to reliable sources they are usually old and unlike the present readers who are usually below the 40 age bracket. Keep off those who advertise their services. I have learnt many bitter lessons and blame myself for seeking their 'services'. That is what naadi is all about. Remember, with God's guidance one may actually come face to face with a genuine reader unexpectedly. Perhaps if our motive is to seek liberation (moksha) and not materialistic we may be gifted to meet with a genuine reader. This

again is my persosnal opinion As for me, I am still searching around. Btw, there is an interesting and serious serial on naadi joshyam published in the monthly Tamil magazine 'Aavigal Ulagam'. Here they are publishing their investigative reports on naadi joshyam for more than 6 months. I will surely pass the word around when the team comes to publishing the names and addresses. Until then happy searching! Raj Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

, mahendra raj <raj_k65 wrote:

Hi Raj

Your writing is very true and accurate. Especially when it comes to

the description of a true naadi reader. Your description fits very

accurately to a true naadi reader in my opinion.

Thanking You

Hari

>

>

>

> As per the edicts, one has to seek out the naadi reader if he or she

has indeed been destined to do so. That is the reason why it is named

'naadi' which means 'to seek' in Tamil. Further, if the naadi leaves

are brought across the seas it loses its purpose. This is why a

sincere spiritual seeker has to take the trouble to visit India to get

the 'feel' of spirituality in that particular soil. This it seems, is

the divine order. There are many self-professed naadi readers who

make frequent trips overseas especially to Singapore and Malaysia to

make a quick buck on the guilible overseas Indians. Try asking them as

to whether naadi leaves can be transported overseas they will either

be blank or give various reasons. Even the so-called spiritual gurus

who make overseas trips say that overseas Indians need their services

where in fact back in India there are millions who are suffering and

who need it more than the former. So, you can infer that their aim is

to see the world and

> at the same time make money. So commercialised!

>

> My own experience tells me not to look straight in the eyes of the

naadi readers because they have this power to mesmerise you into

giving voluntary information which you may not be fully aware of. Once

you divulge the basic information like date, time and place of birth

they make a mental calculation of your horoscope which often tells

more about you. What they say about your past and future lives is

subjective. There are many in this forum (including me)who have

complained that whatever they predicted for the future never happened.

>

> Once divine sciences, like astrology and naadi joshyam are

commercialised and tagged with monetary rates for various types of

reading then you can rest assured that they are not genuine. Of

course, we have to give them a dhakshina for their services which is

allowed but they cannot put a rate to it. With the advent of cyber

technology, these divine sciences are being exploited to the maximum

commercially. As per the edicts, one has to be physically present for

any horoscope or naadi reading as the vibes interact with the subject

as well as the reader. Again, if our past lives were horrible (they

usually say you were a well-to-do brahmin or an uppercaste but

committed many sins like conning, womanising etc.) we may have to be

cheated by the so-called naadi readers until we find the right reader.

This is my personal opinion.

>

> Since many of us are desirous of our past lives just for the fun

of it we often believe whatever is said by the naadi reader. But we

have to ask this question - why are we interested in naadi joshyam and

not the mundane horoscope? Even a good astrologer can read your

immediate past life and explain your present birth circumstances.

>

> My personal experiences with the cyber space naadi readers as well

as with the self-proclaimed readers in India and those who travel

overseas has made me conclude that 'as long as there are suckers,

conmen will continue to flourish'.

>

> I would advise in this forum that to look for genuine readers in

smaller towns or villages by making extensive inquiries. These are

often simple folks who have kept their divine secrets only to reveal

to the right seekers without being commercialised. According to

reliable sources they are usually old and unlike the present readers

who are usually below the 40 age bracket. Keep off those who advertise

their services. I have learnt many bitter lessons and blame myself for

seeking their 'services'. That is what naadi is all about. Remember,

with God's guidance one may actually come face to face with a genuine

reader unexpectedly. Perhaps if our motive is to seek liberation

(moksha) and not materialistic we may be gifted to meet with a genuine

reader. This again is my persosnal opinion

>

> As for me, I am still searching around. Btw, there is an

interesting and serious serial on naadi joshyam published in the

monthly Tamil magazine 'Aavigal Ulagam'. Here they are publishing

their investigative reports on naadi joshyam for more than 6 months. I

will surely pass the word around when the team comes to publishing the

names and addresses. Until then happy searching!

>

> Raj

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Guest guest

Respected Pankajji

Pls let me know when I will get good job.

At present I can earn upto 40% of my potential.

Pls help me I have so many responsibilities.

My DOB 2/2/1960 Time 5.22AM Mahuva,Bhavnagar

At present I am in America but have very hard life.

Pranam

Dear Madhu

I feel around may/jun there will be good prospacts for

change in job, even location too.

Pankaj

--- honey_21bee <honey_21bee wrote:

> Dear Pankaji

>

> Pls let me know when is right time for me to look 4

> new job

> opportunity as i am actually looking forward to it.

> My bith date is

> 22/3/80 , 4:00am ,Jamshedpur .

> Regards

> honey

>

>

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in group only , Private readings

and discussions are chargable. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Memers are requested to forward group link to more n more people so they can

also take benefits of group.

________

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Respected Pankajjaji

Aap harek ek ko help karte ho.Muze lagta hai koi to vajh hogi jo aap muze nahi

kar shakte.

Maine pehle bhi aap ko 3-4 bar meri details bheji hai.

Xma karna.

Par lemen like to come to the expert like you.

Ok

jo hota hai woh bhi accha hai hoga woh bhi acchha hoga etc.

but finally we are humanbeing sahansilta nahi hoti tabhi aap jaise maharathi

ka guidance help ki jarurat hoti hai.

K

Sukant

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

No one is known to me in the group , nor I have any personal interest with

anybody, my personal interest is only to study jyotisha and helping every

individual who come acorss to me. You can write back to me with ur details ,

desired query I will surely try to reply that, at last I am sorry I my ignorance

or busy schedule has touched u.

sunad kant <sukant71 wrote:

Respected Pankajjaji

kar shakte.

Xma karna.

Ok

but finally we are humanbeing sahansilta nahi hoti tabhi aap jaise maharathi ka

guidance help ki jarurat hoti hai.

K

Sukant

Guest guest

I have to say sorry but I send 2-3 times my query while I have seen mostly you

reply to everyone why not to me that was highly affect me.

Its ok

Samay se pehle kuch nahi hota fir bhi aam aadmi hu

my details are

DOB 2/2/960 Time 5.22AM Place Mahuva,Bhavnagar

pls let me know when my financial position will imorve or whole life I have to

pass hand to mouth with tension.

Thanks

Sukant

No one is known to me in the group , nor I have any personal interest

with anybody, my personal interest is only to study jyotisha and helping every

individual who come acorss to me. You can write back to me with ur details ,

desired query I will surely try to reply that, at last I am sorry I my ignorance

or busy schedule has touched u.

sunad kant <sukant71 wrote:

Respected Pankajjaji

kar shakte.

Xma karna.

Ok

but finally we are humanbeing sahansilta nahi hoti tabhi aap jaise maharathi ka

guidance help ki jarurat hoti hai.

K

Sukant

Guest guest

Dear Friend

melafic influence on the lagna and kendra is the major cause behind

the worries and sufferings, Lagna lord jupiter is in lagna but in

weak position , and the effects are being dominated by the saturn

and mars, Mars is the 12th house lord connected with the saturn who

is the 2nd house lord , this combination is not considered good for

the money matters, Here i advise to wear a good yellow sapphire , if

ur pocket permits, otherwise follow the following,

1. recite mahalaxmi ashtakam 3 times daily basis (morning, afternoon

and evening)

2. keep fastings on thursday,

3. every monday perform shiv abhishek, by own at ur home.

4. Visit sai mandir/ dutt mandir every thursday.

Present transit of jupiter from the lagna will surely bring some

good news for growth/promotion /money matters before nov-08.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

, sunad kant

<sukant71 wrote:

>

> I have to say sorry but I send 2-3 times my query while I have

seen mostly you reply to everyone why not to me that was highly

affect me.

>

> Its ok

>

> Samay se pehle kuch nahi hota fir bhi aam aadmi hu

>

> my details are

>

> DOB 2/2/960 Time 5.22AM Place Mahuva,Bhavnagar

>

> pls let me know when my financial position will imorve or whole

life I have to pass hand to mouth with tension.

>

> Thanks

>

> Sukant

>

> Pankaj Upadhyay <sai_jyotish wrote:

> No one is known to me in the group , nor I have any

personal interest with anybody, my personal interest is only to

study jyotisha and helping every individual who come acorss to me.

You can write back to me with ur details , desired query I will

surely try to reply that, at last I am sorry I my ignorance or busy

schedule has touched u.

>

>

> sunad kant <sukant71 wrote:

>

> Respected Pankajjaji

>

> Aap harek ek ko help karte ho.Muze lagta hai koi to vajh hogi jo

aap muze nahi kar shakte.

> Maine pehle bhi aap ko 3-4 bar meri details bheji hai.

>

> Xma karna.

>

> Par lemen like to come to the expert like you.

>

> Ok

>

> jo hota hai woh bhi accha hai hoga woh bhi acchha hoga etc.

>

> but finally we are humanbeing sahansilta nahi hoti tabhi aap jaise

maharathi ka guidance help ki jarurat hoti hai.

>

> K

>

> Sukant

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

>