IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Evening Sir

seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of

your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God

But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by

small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite

Regards

Guest guest

Seema,

Preaching and practising, there is a vast difference.

Sit in my place and then talk. You will get fed up when people give half information, have to be reminded again and again, do no not care for the instructions, send stupid mails or queries. You dont know that I am deleting at least 30 irrevelant mails everyday and not approving them for their rubbish content. I have to read all that dirt and then delete the same, which all takes up so much unnecessary wrong utilisation of time.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Seema Shukla <seema41064 wrote:>> Â Good Evening Sir> Â seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite> Regards>

Guest guest

Thats true sir . The higher seat you attain you have to face the nuisance of general public. The only thing I meant to stay that while boiling your blood on the others when there is no fault of yours lessens your concentration power Due to your concentration power & some internal power & blessings of your ELDERS you have attained this seat .

Regards--- On Sun, 9/11/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishRe: Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 12:27 PM

Seema,

Preaching and practising, there is a vast difference.

Sit in my place and then talk. You will get fed up when people give half information, have to be reminded again and again, do no not care for the instructions, send stupid mails or queries. You dont know that I am deleting at least 30 irrevelant mails everyday and not approving them for their rubbish content. I have to read all that dirt and then delete the same, which all takes up so much unnecessary wrong utilisation of time.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Seema Shukla <seema41064@. ..> wrote:>> Â Good Evening Sir> Â seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite> Regards>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Seema,

Now I have to learn from you, due to blessings of whom, I have recievd what. Good.

Please teach me some more, and give me some more knowledge about myself.

If You are so worried about me, then please come here to Bombay, be my secretary and look after my affairs, so that I can be free to increase my concentration powers, which you can judge very well, obviously.

Bhaskar.

, Seema Shukla <seema41064 wrote:>> Thats true sir . The higher seat you attain you have to face the nuisance of general public. The only thing I meant to stay that while boiling your blood  on the others when there is no fault of yours lessens your concentration power Due to your concentration power & some internal power & blessings of your ELDERS you have attained this seat .> Regards> > --- On Sun, 9/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: > > Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 12:27 PM> > > > > > > > Seema,> Preaching and practising, there is a vast difference.> Sit in my place and then talk. You will get fed up when people give half information, have to be reminded again and again, do no not care for the instructions, send stupid mails or queries. You dont know that I am deleting at least 30 irrevelant mails everyday and not approving them for their rubbish content. I have to read all that dirt and then delete the same, which all takes up so much unnecessary wrong utilisation of time.> regards/Bhaskar. >  > > , Seema Shukla seema41064@ ..> wrote:> >> >  Good Evening Sir> >  seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite> > Regards> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/>

Guest guest

Hi Bhaskarji,

Yash here. how do u do ? you told me that i will have my love, and i have got

her. u also told me that my neighbours are not good and i must stay away from

them, which i did not beleieve first, but now realised that u wer saying the

truth. u rgr8. ur just superb.

yash.

Guest guest

Good evening sir

Sir please forgive me for troubling you too much. I am frustrated due to lack of

marriage happiness which is missing in my life, and also due to financial

insecurity. Which is why i keep on visiting astrologers, hoping that somebody

will guide me. Though i have got strong family connections but utlimately one

has to live Life alone and cannot trouble his family members all the time. My

father has already helped me financially in the past. I dont want to be burden

on any one any more. You said unfavourable time is coming, but i am doing lot of

prayers. Pl guide me more, if you dont mind. I will send you fees if you ask me,

and i will also send fees to the astrologers on all the other groups i have

asked for free predictions. This is a promise.

Guest guest

Good evening Seema,

This is the last time I am replying you. Please do not contact me in

future ever again.

I would like to highlight a few negatives in your chart before you think

that some astrologer can produce a miracle foryou.

1) The 7th lord is debilitated . This reflects on your marriage.

2) The Lagna lord Venus is afflicted very much due to the direct aspect

of Saturn at 5 degrees on your Venus 5 degrees at 180 degrees aspect.

This makes you a totally negative, unsatisfied, extremely obstinate and

a depressed complaining type of personality.

3) In the 2nd number point also note that Saturn is the badhak Lord and

his dhrishti also carries the influence of a deblitated ( Neecha ) Mars

which is doubly thrown on yourself, that is Venus, and Venus represents

you.

4) Youra ffections are very much flickering, and they must be

controlled. This fluctuating affections have broken many marriages and

made hell of Home Life. Notice that a debilitated Mars in the sign of

Moon, and the Moon is himself in close conjunction of 4 degrees orb with

the 5th lord Mercury .

5) Your Chart is a blind chart because the 4th House of domestic

happiness is spoiled due to aspect of Saturn + Mars on it.

6) The badhak Lord Saturn i also aspecting the 7th house of marriage.

7) saturn is also aspecting the 12th house, which is incidentally

Aries, the exaltation point of the Sun .

8) You are having strong Punarphoo dosha which spoils the marriage Life,

before and after .

9) At the moment Saturn is transitting the Leo sign and also cming near

to your Natal Moon, slowly but definitely, making your Shani Sadesathi

stronger in effect.

10) With Moon conjunct Mercury in the 5th, at times you will appear

divine, but inwardly you may be crooked. This Jekkyl and Hyde tendency

has to be removed.

11) Till the major part of 2012, your Life would be like hell, and

unless you mend your ways, wou will face trouble, including trouble to

health too.

12) Rahu in 2nd house makes you very foul mouthed and arrogant in

speech.

Since you are consulting a good number of astrologers, my remedial

measures may make no sense for you, but I advise that stop blaming yur

husbandwhen your own chart is not good for married Life, and stop using

foul language. Because with the particular combination of Moon in the

5th house, if you use foul language, you will be destroyed totally, in

every sector and department ofd Life.

Yes and I do not wish to take a single rupee from women like you.

Never offer me, and never try to approach me again. Some dirty and harsh

words you have used recently makes me give a " shraap " to you, but i

refrain myself and do not wish to loose my powers on people like you.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

paranam gurudevji

mera naam sangeeta hai mery bary mein please kuch bataiyay mera dob 27 oct 1969 hy shaam ko 0815 ka time tha

mera janaam kuwait mein hua tha

please mein ap ky jawab ka wait kr rhi hoon

sangeeta

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishRe: Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 8:24 AM

Good evening Seema,This is the last time I am replying you. Please do not contact me infuture ever again.I would like to highlight a few negatives in your chart before you thinkthat some astrologer can produce a miracle foryou.1) The 7th lord is debilitated . This reflects on your marriage.2) The Lagna lord Venus is afflicted very much due to the direct aspectof Saturn at 5 degrees on your Venus 5 degrees at 180 degrees aspect.This makes you a totally negative, unsatisfied, extremely obstinate anda depressed complaining type of personality.3) In the 2nd number point also note that Saturn is the badhak Lord andhis dhrishti also carries the influence of a deblitated ( Neecha ) Marswhich is doubly thrown on yourself, that is Venus, and Venus representsyou.4) Youra ffections are very much flickering, and they must becontrolled. This fluctuating affections have broken

many marriages andmade hell of Home Life. Notice that a debilitated Mars in the sign ofMoon, and the Moon is himself in close conjunction of 4 degrees orb withthe 5th lord Mercury .5) Your Chart is a blind chart because the 4th House of domestichappiness is spoiled due to aspect of Saturn + Mars on it.6) The badhak Lord Saturn i also aspecting the 7th house of marriage.7) saturn is also aspecting the 12th house, which is incidentallyAries, the exaltation point of the Sun .8) You are having strong Punarphoo dosha which spoils the marriage Life,before and after .9) At the moment Saturn is transitting the Leo sign and also cming nearto your Natal Moon, slowly but definitely, making your Shani Sadesathistronger in effect.10) With Moon conjunct Mercury in the 5th, at times you will appeardivine, but inwardly you may be crooked. This Jekkyl and Hyde tendencyhas to be

removed.11) Till the major part of 2012, your Life would be like hell, andunless you mend your ways, wou will face trouble, including trouble tohealth too.12) Rahu in 2nd house makes you very foul mouthed and arrogant inspeech.Since you are consulting a good number of astrologers, my remedialmeasures may make no sense for you, but I advise that stop blaming yurhusbandwhen your own chart is not good for married Life, and stop usingfoul language. Because with the particular combination of Moon in the5th house, if you use foul language, you will be destroyed totally, inevery sector and department ofd Life.Yes and I do not wish to take a single rupee from women like you.Never offer me, and never try to approach me again. Some dirty and harshwords you have used recently makes me give a "shraap" to you, but irefrain myself and do not wish to loose my powers on people like

you.Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Sir,

Please do not indulge with members like Seema who are

ungrateful and have no shame. Why are you wasting time

on her Sir when she is talking rudely with you.Pl Sir I

apologise if I said anything wrong to you.

Kumar

Guest guest

This dity women and evil person has been banned from this forum because she wrote 2-3 mails on my personal id, and cursed me and wrote very dirty things about me, and that too after receieving predictions from me for free. Such " ahsaanfaramosh " people have no place in my Life or Group. She has sufffered in her own words a " horrible married Life " and this is confirmed by her dirty character and nature. Nobody can stay happy with a cursing, grumbling, and unsatisfied type of characterless , uncultured and of a shameless upbringing women with fluctuating affections.

Bhaskar.

, Seema Shukla <seema41064 wrote:>> Â Good Evening Sir> Â seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite> Regards>

Guest guest

Sir good afternoon

NEKI KAR DATIYA MEIN DAAL In my proffession as a interrior desigener there are many people whom I have helped going out of way Now after there need is over & there hurdles are removed after taking help they dont even recognise me Many people are there when they were hospaitalised I had served them day & night but when my daughter was borned premature & was in Hospital for fuul 1 month they had no time forme With due respect Still I go on helping the persons are who in need I never expect asingle thing for the people I help Ya defenitely I feel quite irritated & moodless & callolous attitude but still I dont deviate from my path Sorry sir if I have crossed my limits but sir is it necessary to react on eevry thing KUTTA KUTTA BHONKAT JAYE HATHI HATHI CHUP REgards--- On Thu, 13/11/08, Bhaskar

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishRe: Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 5:29 PM

This dity women and evil person has been banned from this forum because she wrote 2-3 mails on my personal id, and cursed me and wrote very dirty things about me, and that too after receieving predictions from me for free. Such " ahsaanfaramosh " people have no place in my Life or Group. She has sufffered in her own words a " horrible married Life " and this is confirmed by her dirty character and nature. Nobody can stay happy with a cursing, grumbling, and unsatisfied type of characterless , uncultured and of a shameless upbringing women with fluctuating affections.

Bhaskar.

, Seema Shukla <seema41064@. ..> wrote:>> Â Good Evening Sir> Â seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of your calibre is expected to be calm & quite> Regards>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Bela,

Thanks for the mail and your good advise. I too keep on doing what you

have mentioned , ie. do not deviate from the path of helping. Neither do

i expect anything from them, but at least evil cruel and harsh words are

note expected if not a wordof thanks, which is what makes me angry.

yeh sansaar aise hi hai, main jaanta hoon.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Bela Shodhan <belashodhan

wrote:

>

>

> Sir good afternoon

> Â NEKI KAR DATIYA MEIN DAALÂ Â In my proffession as a

interrior desigener there are many people whom I have helped going out

of way Now after there need is over & there hurdles are removed after

taking help they dont even recognise me Many people are there when

they were hospaitalised I had served them day & night but when my

daughter was borned premature & was in Hospital for fuul 1 month they

had no time forme With due respect Still I go on helping the

persons are who in need I never expect asingle thing for the people I

help Ya defenitely I feel quite irritated & moodless & callolousÂ

attitude but still I dont deviate from my path Sorry sir if I have

crossed my limits but sir is it necessary to react on eevry thing KUTTA

KUTTA BHONKAT JAYE HATHI HATHI CHUP

> Â REgards

>

> --- On Thu, 13/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re:

>

> Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 5:29 PM

>

This dity women and evil person has been banned from this forum

because she wrote 2-3 mails on my personal id, and cursed me and wrote

very dirty things about me, and that too after receieving predictions

from me for free. Such " ahsaanfaramosh " people have no place in my

Life or Group. She has sufffered in her own words a " horrible married

Life " and this is confirmed by her dirty character and nature. Nobody

can stay happy with a cursing, grumbling, and unsatisfied type of

characterless , uncultured and of a shameless upbringing women with

fluctuating affections.

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> , Seema Shukla seema41064@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> >  Good Evening Sir

> >  seema here No doubt you me be a learned person AS i read the

mails many of your predictions are upto mark .people adore you & really

praise you next to God But can i tell ypu some thing The very basic

funda of life Dont get pertubed by small small things .The person of

your calibre is expected to be calm & quite

> > Regards

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dont disturb Bhaskar ji for stupid things. you make him rite long long mails in

reply but cannot call him ? Try not to be oevrsmart. how much time watsed du to

reply your stupid mails.

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married. She is also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant are associated with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly consider how to analyse the horary chart.

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! butnormal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend?" becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related tothis and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in thefeelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Ask a number from the querient note the 8th cusp sublord if it is in the star of a planet signifying 3rd house ,6th house and any manner connected to Saturn then there is connection. If connected to unafflicted jupiter then it is open secret nothing worse will happen to the querients boy friend but it Jupiter is afflicted then it is going to cause ill reputation to her boy friend.......like wise apply the signification of planets.

Sub is the deciding factor !! Decinding

I will bring all this in by book about KP.

With Regards,

Ramkumar.--- On Sat, 20/12/08, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Date: Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 9:03 PM

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! butnormal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend?" becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related tothis and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in thefeelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it

true?!and/or if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

The girl who is asking the question does not appear to be married. She is also a girl friend. So the ex-girl friend and the consultant are associated with V only. She does not come under VII. Accordingly consider how to analyse the horary chart.

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but

normal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend? " becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to

this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the

feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?

While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?! This is just my view to get your opinion!Thanks

AdithOn Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! but

normal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend? " becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related to

this and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in the

feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,I have no practical cases to refer for similar question, so I am just sharing my thoughts. As this question is just related to 'feelings', in my opinion we should try borrow some idea from question of 'thought' plane e.g. the questions like 'whether the news is true or not'. I mean here we are not trying to find out the happening and nature of the event that we mostly try to do with the help of horary astrology. Applying same rule, in my opinion, check the cuspal sub lord of 7th house (boyfriend, in this case) and see if this is a female planet i.e. Moon or Venus. If this is the case, boyfriend has feelings for his ex-girlfriend. Mercury is also sometimes referred as lover in astrology. Also as mentioned in another email, based on the social context, one need to use 5th house in place of 7th house.

One can ask why we have not checked connection of 7th CSL to any house? My answer is that the question is specifically for boyfriend's feeling for ex-girlfriend, so reference to no house is required. We can just use the sthir karakatwa of planets.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sir,Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?

While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?! This is just my view to get your opinion!Thanks

AdithOn Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Guest guest

Dear MuthuRamkumar ji,Thanks for your reply.Can you pls explain technically, why we look at the 8th CSL signifying 3,6 and connected to Saturn?8th means 2 to 7 (?), and 3 and 6 denote what here?

Here does it mean that her boy friend has the feelings for his ex-friend?Here her concern is " if there is any indication of " Feelings for her ex-friend " , it means he started feeling for his ex which may end up in Re-connection with her! "

RegardsAdithOn Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 2:49 PM, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr wrote:

Dear Adith,

Ask a number from the querient note the 8th cusp sublord if it is in the star of a planet signifying 3rd house ,6th house and any manner connected to Saturn then there is connection. If connected to unafflicted jupiter then it is open secret nothing worse will happen to the querients boy friend but it Jupiter is afflicted then it is going to cause ill reputation to her boy friend.......like wise apply the signification of planets.

Sub is the deciding factor !! Decinding

I will bring all this in by book about KP.

With Regards,

Ramkumar.--- On Sat, 20/12/08, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Date: Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 9:03 PM

feelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it

true?!and/or if the 5th CSL ( here it is his Love) is connected to 1(native) or 5(here it is his friend)?!or How!Can seniors explain this case?Thanks and Regards Adith

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Both the points cannot be supported by KP.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:20:52 PMRe:

Dear Sir,Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?! This is just my view to get your opinion!ThanksAdith

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

Dear Seniors,One of my friend from in US asked me if we could the answer thequestion on relationship through our Horary method? which I saidcertainly! But the question seems to be little complicated ! butnormal in Western culture! The question is " Does my Boyfriend have feelings for his ex-girlfriend?" becasue she has the doubt that her Bf seems to be in touch her ex-gf.?!She also added in Western forums, most of the questions are related tothis and they handle, asper their method , mostly on the points onaspects, movements etc., of the planets!But I have the doubt , which houses to be judged and what are thepoints to be noted...In our method, in the Horary chart, to know if her Lover (7) is in thefeelings to his Ex-lover, should be check if Lord of 7 is connected to1(native) or 5 (taking the ex-friend to him as 5, 11 to 7). If it is5, then is it true?!and/or

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Let us not just jump over to western astrology, western culture or weastern thought. The girl did not ask about her husband. This clearly indicates they are not married in other word there is no legal bondage. They are still in romance. Therefore the V is more important than the VII. But V only signifies love affairs. It does not necessarily mean the V is the boy-friend. It needs further discussion.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PMRe:

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 9:03:57 PM

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,I am not jumping on Western astrology, but just sharing what I saw in US. Without understanding the social context, we can risk the prediction and hence astrology. As I mentioned that boyfriend and husband are the terms almost synonymous and we should be very careful interpreting these terms. There are reasons Western astrologers are using 7th house for boyfriend/ girlfriend, and if we can not understand their social contexts, we should borrow ideas from them. At least without astrological verification, we should not conclude that they are incorrect.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sir,

Let us not just jump over to western astrology, western culture or weastern thought. The girl did not ask about her husband. This clearly indicates they are not married in other word there is no legal bondage. They are still in romance. Therefore the V is more important than the VII. But V only signifies love affairs. It does not necessarily mean the V is the boy-friend. It needs further discussion.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PMRe:

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Sir,then it is yet complicated?RegardsAdithOn Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:20:52 PMRe:

Adith

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Guest guest

Dear Adith, It is really complicated. Invite opinion of seniors. You may request to TW Jee.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:01:54 PMRe:

Dear Sir,then it is yet complicated?RegardsAdith

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comSunday, December 21, 2008 7:20:52 PMRe:

Dear Sir,Why cant we take her Lover (the Quesited about whom the question is raised) can be treated as the opposite party/partner (as 7) ?! Even he is a Lover(5) , in horary , he becomes the partner in their relationship?While I was discussing with her , she was telling, in Western Horary treat one's Lover for 7 only ? and the other girl for Venus? May it be correct?! This is just my view to get your opinion!ThanksAdith

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Guest guest

Dear Pnitjee,

I am very sorry if I hurt you. I never inteded so. I just wanted to point out that we may confuse if we mix up Western and Hindu systems. We have to be cautious, you are right.

I may be excused for non-intentional hurt.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:26:48 AMRe:

Dear Luther ji,I am not jumping on Western astrology, but just sharing what I saw in US. Without understanding the social context, we can risk the prediction and hence astrology. As I mentioned that boyfriend and husband are the terms almost synonymous and we should be very careful interpreting these terms. There are reasons Western astrologers are using 7th house for boyfriend/ girlfriend, and if we can not understand their social contexts, we should borrow ideas from them. At least without astrological verification, we should not conclude that they are incorrect.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comSunday, December 21, 2008 7:12:39 PM

Re:

Dear Luther ji and Friends,In the Western world, boy-friend and husband and almost synonymous. People living together for years, they have kids together and still they call each other girlfriend/ boyfriend. So we should check in what context the word boyfriend/ girlfriend has been used before answering such a question. Just my two cents ... because in India these words have totally different meaning. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath.