IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members, Raichur ji,Sequel to my earlier message and as advised by Shri Raichur ji, I am posting below the birth details of the person. She has chosen to use the pseudonym "Rani". Kindly note that these details are as provided by her online though I have ascertained the dates by asking her repeatedly since both births are after midnight.Girl: DOB: 9th December 1984, TOB: 6.00 AM, POB: Bhilwara (Rajasthan)Boy: DOB: 5th August 1982, TOB: 1.20 AM, POB: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)Horary Number: 245 (provided by Rani)

Appreciate if one of the members could take up the analysis and help them out. My special request is to Dr. Luther Rath.RegardsSunil

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Do refer to the group, with fill details of Birth . You may give psuedo name. Some may deem it fit toreply

raichur anant mumbai--- On Mon, 22/12/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > (unknown)@gro ups.comMonday, 22 December, 2008, 9:37 PM

Dear Group,Yesterday as I was checking my mail, I had an unexpected visit from a young girl who probably got my email id from . She asked me if I am an astrologer to which I replied I am not, but a learner. She seems to be in love and wants to know whether her love marriage will be succesful or not. I asked for her consent to put the birth details on the forum sans the names to which she did not object.Given my level of knowledge of astrology, I am unable to answer the question. I wonder if it will be appropriate to post the details on the forum for anyone else to take up the analysis and reply?RegardsSunil

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Sunil Sharma.

Two people can marry only , if they have praptam.

In vedic it is called Rrnabandhan.

In sub theory following may be of help.

RULE 1. In matching a horoscope first determine the correct ascendant of the partner from the natives chart before checking up kuta.

Note the lord of sign where the cusp of vii falls.

Note the lord of constellation in which cusp is seated

Note the lord of SUB.( these are rcs of 7 th cusp Rasi, constellation and sub)

1.This combination of RCS[Rasi=R constellation=C sub=S] gives clue to determine exact Asc of partner.

2.Consider any other planet also if that is conjunct, with either of RCS.

3.If node happens to be a planet among RCS then planet in its sub; planet conjoined with it, aspecting it and the lord of sign where it is posited have to be taken into account.

ASC of partner will have these planets as elements of point in zodiac

Ref: A & A Feb 75page31

Second Rule:

Ruling planets of lagan of boy or girl must reflect the houses 2,7,11 of other , then only they become life partner otherwise not.A & A Dec86 page 19

Third rule:

Find current DBA of male .It should tally with RP at birth of female and vice versa. Consider planets in constellation of DBA planets also along with DBA planets.( swami Omakar DVD )

Last hint.

Since querent has asked you, It is you only who will get correct answer , in case You have a deep urge to work out.

RP will reveal the correct answers.

For others it could be a mental exercise and they can share their experience.

For prasna Three factors are vital.

1 Sincere desire and intension of querent.

2. Doing horary by one approached and astrologer having urge to takeup case.

3.Prasna time and place is when astrologer asked sets to work out himself .

Please post your findings in case you follow above ,

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Sunil Sharma

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:27 PM

Re: (unknown)

Dear Group Members, Raichur ji,Sequel to my earlier message and as advised by Shri Raichur ji, I am posting below the birth details of the person. She has chosen to use the pseudonym "Rani". Kindly note that these details are as provided by her online though I have ascertained the dates by asking her repeatedly since both births are after midnight.Girl: DOB: 9th December 1984, TOB: 6.00 AM, POB: Bhilwara (Rajasthan)Boy: DOB: 5th August 1982, TOB: 1.20 AM, POB: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)Horary Number: 245 (provided by Rani)

Appreciate if one of the members could take up the analysis and help them out. My special request is to Dr. Luther Rath.RegardsSunil

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Do refer to the group, with fill details of Birth . You may give psuedo name. Some may deem it fit toreply

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > (unknown)@gro ups.comMonday, 22 December, 2008, 9:37 PM

Dear Group,Yesterday as I was checking my mail, I had an unexpected visit from a young girl who probably got my email id from . She asked me if I am an astrologer to which I replied I am not, but a learner. She seems to be in love and wants to know whether her love marriage will be succesful or not. I asked for her consent to put the birth details on the forum sans the names to which she did not object.Given my level of knowledge of astrology, I am unable to answer the question. I wonder if it will be appropriate to post the details on the forum for anyone else to take up the analysis and reply?RegardsSunil

Guest guest

Dear Swamiji,Thank you so much your valuable input!RegardsAdithOn Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:14 PM, swami <swami wrote:

Dear Sunil Sharma.

RULE 1. In matching a horoscope first determine the correct ascendant of the partner from the natives chart before checking up kuta.

1.This combination of RCS[Rasi=R constellation=C sub=S] gives clue to determine exact Asc of partner.

3.If node happens to be a planet among RCS then planet in its sub; planet conjoined with it, aspecting it and the lord of sign where it is posited have to be taken into account.

ASC of partner will have these planets as elements of point in zodiac

Ref: A & A Feb 75page31

Second Rule:

Ruling planets of lagan of boy or girl must reflect the houses 2,7,11 of other , then only they become life partner otherwise not.A & A Dec86 page 19

Third rule:

Find current DBA of male .It should tally with RP at birth of female and vice versa. Consider planets in constellation of DBA planets also along with DBA planets.( swami Omakar DVD )

Last hint.

Since querent has asked you, It is you only who will get correct answer , in case You have a deep urge to work out.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com ----------------------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. " --

-

Sunil Sharma

Dear Group Members, Raichur ji,Sequel to my earlier message and as advised by Shri Raichur ji, I am posting below the birth details of the person. She has chosen to use the pseudonym " Rani " . Kindly note that these details are as provided by her online though I have ascertained the dates by asking her repeatedly since both births are after midnight.Girl: DOB: 9th December 1984, TOB: 6.00 AM, POB: Bhilwara (Rajasthan)Boy: DOB: 5th August 1982, TOB: 1.20 AM, POB: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)Horary Number: 245 (provided by Rani)

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Guest guest

Dear Swami ji,Thanks a lot for your detailed and informative reply. I am trying to do my own analysis too but, like I said, I am only "beginning" to learn.Secondly, since marriage is a life time commitment, I do not wish to tell her anything based on my ignorance. As regards matching the horoscope goes, you may agree with me that people in love do not match horoscopes (I did not). So, it is more like making the best of a bad situation should horoscopes do not match.I sincerely hope you understand my view point and the reason for posting the details. Although I am under no obligation to her, it is my fervent belief that if she is destined to get her answer on this forum, she will definitely get it. In the end, it is her query and her luck whether she gets the answer or not.RegardsSunil

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:44 PM

Dear Sunil Sharma.

1.This combination of RCS[Rasi=R constellation= C sub=S] gives clue to determine exact Asc of partner.

ASC of partner will have these planets as elements of point in zodiac Ref: A & A Feb 75page31

Second Rule:

Third rule:

Last hint.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Sunil Sharma

@gro ups.com

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: (unknown)@gro ups.comTuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Guest guest

GIRISH

YOU SHOULD ALSO GIVE YOUR TIME AND PLACE OF BIRTH.

SOMA SEKHAR

--- On Tue, 23/12/08, girish kulkarni <klkrn_grsh wrote:

girish kulkarni <klkrn_grsh

[vedic astrology] (unknown)

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 23 December, 2008, 8:49 AM

My name is girish kulkarni

My BOD is 25/02/1979

when i get promotion in my job

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at

http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sunil,Question: Will my Love Marriage be Successful?

Horary number: 245

Analysed on: 23/12/08,

time: 21:01:22 Place: 11N39 78E12

(Salem, TN)1. Whether question

and the chart are radical?

Moon: l/o 5 in 8 : It

reflects her worry on the love matter

Moon travels in Jupiter star :l /o 1 and 10 in 10.

Moon in the sub of Ketu : in 5

Asc. CSL: Moon : Lord of 5 in

As Moon and Asc, are related and reflects the matter in

question, the chart is radical.

2. To know the

desire of the Querent will be fulfilled?

11th CSL : should significate 5,7,11 ,2 (after fulfilling

the concern on the retrograde)

CSL Saturn : (slow and always causes delays.obstacles)

Saturn is lord of 11 and 12 in 6

Saturn travels in the star of Sun ( lord of 6 in 10)

Sun conjoins with Mars lord of 2 and 10.

Here the 12,6, 10 are not favorable for the love / marriage.

As no planet is in the stra of Staurn , Saturn is more

powerful.

Saturn is in the sub of Moon (lord of 5 ,good but Moon is in 8 indicates

struggles)

VIIth CSL : should be

the significator of 2,5,7,11

CSLVenus : Lord of 3 and 8 in

Venus is traveling in the star of Mars : lord of 2

and 9 in 9. Mars is close conjn. With Sun lord of 6.

Planet traveling in Venus star is : Mercury : lord of 4 and 7 in

10 ( 7 is ok, but 4,10 are against love)

Vth CSL: Jupiter : l./o 1,10 in 10.

Jupiter travels in the star of Sun (lord of 6 in 9)

Jupiter in the sub of Saturn: l/o 11,12 in 6.

All these indicate the strong communication / negotiation.

but most of the significators are not favorable to the Love marriage !

More over the Question is little confused!

This is not about " whether the Love will end up in Marriage

successfully?"

But it is " Will the Love Marriage will be Successful?" Here

the desire may also be about the result of the Love marriage !

RP:

Asc: Moon-Mercury-Venus

Moon: Venus-Jupiter-Ketu

Day: MarsLord of Asc :Moon ( lord of 5 in 8)

is traveling in the Jupiter's star (lord of 1,10 in 10)

Rahu is in Moon star : in 11. Rahu is conjn with Venus (lord

of 3 and 8)

Rahu also reptresents Saturn: Lord 11,12 in

Mercury: Lord of 4,7 in 10

Ketu is in Mercury star: in 5.

Ketu also represents Moon: lord of 5 in 8

Mercury travels in Venus star: lord of 3 and 8 in 11

Venus : Lord of 3 and 8 in 11.

Venus is in Mars star (lord of 2 and 9 in 9)

Jupiter : Lord of 1,10 in 10

Moon in Jupiter star: lord of 5 in 8

Jupiter is traveling in the star of Sun : (lord of 6 in 9).

Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn: Lord of 11,12 in 6.

Mars: Lord of 3 and 9 in 9

Venus is in Mars star: Venus (l/o 3 and 8 in 11)

Venus is in the star of Mars itself.

RPs also have the mixture of both. But 8,10,6,12 are not favorable for successful Love

marriage. There may be obstacles, struggle or even failure!

These are just my interpretation!

We have to wait for the actual progress!

So I kindly request you to update the happening!

Regards

Adith

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Dear Group Members, Raichur ji,Sequel to my earlier message and as advised by Shri Raichur ji, I am posting below the birth details of the person. She has chosen to use the pseudonym " Rani " . Kindly note that these details are as provided by her online though I have ascertained the dates by asking her repeatedly since both births are after midnight.

Girl: DOB: 9th December 1984, TOB: 6.00 AM, POB: Bhilwara (Rajasthan)Boy: DOB: 5th August 1982, TOB: 1.20 AM, POB: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)Horary Number: 245 (provided by Rani)

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: (unknown)

Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > (unknown)

@gro ups.comMonday, 22 December, 2008, 9:37 PM

Dear Group,Yesterday as I was checking my mail, I had an unexpected visit from a young girl who probably got my email id from . She asked me if I am an astrologer to which I replied I am not, but a learner. She seems to be in love and wants to know whether her love marriage will be succesful or not. I asked for her consent to put the birth details on the forum sans the names to which she did not object.

Given my level of knowledge of astrology, I am unable to answer the question. I wonder if it will be appropriate to post the details on the forum for anyone else to take up the analysis and reply?RegardsSunil

Guest guest

Dear Prem ji,First of all I would like to apologise for replying this late. But, I did so deliberately becaause I was not clear about the last sentence "So denial may result.....will not be hidden anymore.Did it mean denial of marriage and the matter will be exposed to her/their friends relatives or the query will not be taken up and her name exposed?Thanks for your effort all the same.RegardsSunil--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:34 AM

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Sunil Ji

Namaskaram

Horoscope cast for the moment of query reveals Lagna Aquarius and Saturn is aspecting from 7H to 9H (Libra) Moon, Lagna, and 4H (Taurus) so in this regard Venus is aspected by Saturn and Venus is in 12H. Moon is in 9H from Lagna but 3rd from LL and 9L Venus is 4th from Moon and 12th from Lagna and 11L is also in 12H but degreewise it is in 11H But Rahu have captured the Venus and Jupiter. Rahu does not like honest persons to enter in his house. So denial may result and also the matter will not be hidden anymore.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,Thanks for the analysis. I have forwarded your message to her.RegardsSunil--- On Fri, 12/26/08, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: (unknown) Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:44 PM

Dear Mr.Sunil,

Question: Will my Love Marriage be Successful?

Analysed on: 23/12/08, time: 21:01:22 Place: 11N39 78E12 (Salem, TN)1. Whether question and the chart are radical? Moon: l/o 5 in 8 : It reflects her worry on the love matter

Asc. CSL: Moon : Lord of 5 in 8

As Moon and Asc, are related and reflects the matter in question, the chart is radical.

2. To know the desire of the Querent will be fulfilled?

11th CSL : should significate 5,7,11 ,2 (after fulfilling the concern on the retrograde) CSL Saturn : (slow and always causes delays.obstacles)

As no planet is in the stra of Staurn , Saturn is more powerful.

Saturn is in the sub of Moon (lord of 5 ,good but Moon is in 8 indicates struggles)

VIIth CSL : should be the significator of 2,5,7,11

CSLVenus : Lord of 3 and 8 in 11. Venus is traveling in the star of Mars : lord of 2 and 9 in 9. Mars is close conjn. With Sun lord of 6.

Planet traveling in Venus star is : Mercury : lord of 4 and 7 in 10 ( 7 is ok, but 4,10 are against love)

All these indicate the strong communication / negotiation. but most of the significators are not favorable to the Love marriage !

This is not about " whether the Love will end up in Marriage successfully? "

But it is " Will the Love Marriage will be Successful?" Here the desire may also be about the result of the Love marriage !

RP:

Asc: Moon-Mercury- Venus

Moon: Venus-Jupiter- Ketu

Day: MarsLord of Asc :Moon ( lord of 5 in 8) is traveling in the Jupiter's star (lord of 1,10 in 10) Rahu is in Moon star : in 11. Rahu is conjn with Venus (lord of 3 and 8)

Rahu also reptresents Saturn: Lord 11,12 in 6

Jupiter is traveling in the star of Sun : (lord of 6 in 9). Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn: Lord of 11,12 in 6.

RPs also have the mixture of both. But 8,10,6,12 are not favorable for successful Love marriage. There may be obstacles, struggle or even failure!

Regards

Adith

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: (unknown)

@gro ups.comTuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > (unknown)@gro ups.com

Monday, 22 December, 2008, 9:37 PM

Guest guest

Mr. Adith is very right in putting forth the questionare in 2 different forms.One has to be clear what does the consultand lady wants to know. It is a little bit confusing. Mr Sunil is requested to clarify regarding the urge.

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:14:47 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear Mr.Sunil,

Question: Will my Love Marriage be Successful?

Analysed on: 23/12/08, time: 21:01:22 Place: 11N39 78E12 (Salem, TN)1. Whether question and the chart are radical? Moon: l/o 5 in 8 : It reflects her worry on the love matter

Asc. CSL: Moon : Lord of 5 in 8

As Moon and Asc, are related and reflects the matter in question, the chart is radical.

2. To know the desire of the Querent will be fulfilled?

11th CSL : should significate 5,7,11 ,2 (after fulfilling the concern on the retrograde)

CSL Saturn : (slow and always causes delays.obstacles)

As no planet is in the stra of Staurn , Saturn is more powerful.

Saturn is in the sub of Moon (lord of 5 ,good but Moon is in 8 indicates struggles)

VIIth CSL : should be the significator of 2,5,7,11

CSLVenus : Lord of 3 and 8 in 11.

Venus is traveling in the star of Mars : lord of 2 and 9 in 9. Mars is close conjn. With Sun lord of 6.

Planet traveling in Venus star is : Mercury : lord of 4 and 7 in 10 ( 7 is ok, but 4,10 are against love)

All these indicate the strong communication / negotiation. but most of the significators are not favorable to the Love marriage !

This is not about " whether the Love will end up in Marriage successfully? "

But it is " Will the Love Marriage will be Successful?" Here the desire may also be about the result of the Love marriage !

RP:

Asc: Moon-Mercury- Venus

Moon: Venus-Jupiter- Ketu

Day: MarsLord of Asc :Moon ( lord of 5 in 8) is traveling in the Jupiter's star (lord of 1,10 in 10) Rahu is in Moon star : in 11. Rahu is conjn with Venus (lord of 3 and 8)

Rahu also reptresents Saturn: Lord 11,12 in 6

Jupiter is traveling in the star of Sun : (lord of 6 in 9).

Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn: Lord of 11,12 in 6.

RPs also have the mixture of both. But 8,10,6,12 are not favorable for successful Love marriage. There may be obstacles, struggle or even failure!

Regards

Adith

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: (unknown)

@gro ups.comTuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:36 AM

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > (unknown)@gro ups.com

Monday, 22 December, 2008, 9:37 PM

Guest guest

hi priya how r u my friend .this is john from india goa r u an one of the member

of enstroloyy group then tell me some thig about enstrology i want to descanect

this group

so pls tell me how to descanect from

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Dont take the things so lightly like astrological advises or any kind of

knowledge Even though if u get something free of cost , atleast respact the

forum and astrologer who is working for u free of cost and take out some time

from ur very busy schedule to post proper query with ur name and addressing him

properly with due respact.

Pls. dont mind.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

kkushwah43 <kkushwah43 wrote:

my date of birth 20/08/1984 time 00.45am place indore(india)

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in group only , Private readings

and discussions are chargable. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Memers are requested to forward group link to more n more people so they can

also take benefits of group.

Guest guest

go to bottom READ and you will know how to disconnect from group

alternate email is raichurar:Location Bombay India

--- On Mon, 29/12/08, Johmaxyn Makandar <johmaxyn wrote:

Johmaxyn Makandar <johmaxyn

Re: [vedic astrology] (unknown)

vedic astrology

Monday, 29 December, 2008, 5:19 PM

hi priya how r u my friend .this is john from india goa r u an one of the member

of enstroloyy group then tell me some thig about enstrology i want to descanect

this group

so pls tell me how to descanect from

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

hai

--- On Tue, 6/1/09, sunita Handa <sunita.handa wrote:

sunita Handa <sunita.handa

vedic astrology

Cc: jyotish

Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 11:57 AM

DEAR sir or madam,

Please tell about

my future

DOB  15-OCT-1967

PLACE   LUDHIANA

TIME  05-15 AM

Please tell about my sons career

DOB  17AUG 1992

TIME   03-31 PM

PLACE 

HOSHIARPUR    

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. /

l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

Guest guest

Dear Kusum

Ur sister is manglic & manglics always see delay in marraige. Her yog is their

in this yr itself to get married, but u need to do mangal shanti yagya for

avoiding further delay in mrg.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

kusum singh <kusumsingh_2005

vedic astrology

Saturday, 10 January, 2009 11:47:26 AM

Dear Astrologers,

I want to know when the marriage of my sister is going to happen.is she

mangalik?

Her birth details are mentioned below.

Name : meena

DOB : 17/02/1978

TOB : 02.05pm

POB : nagpur

Thanks & Regards

kusum

invite/

Guest guest

Dear Smt Kusum Ji,

She will marry before 5th July 2009.

Rules:

Mars when it occupies certain houses, i.e. 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses,

the horoscope is called as Mars Dosha / Manglik Kundali, meaning that it is

vitiated by bad effects of Mars.

Mars Dosha gets neutralised completely (Nirdosh Mangal) if it (Mars) occupies 1)

the sign of it's debilitation (Karka), 2) the sign of it's enemy (Mithun or

Kanya), 3) the sign Mesha and it is in the first house, 3) the sign Vrushchik

and it is in the fourth house, 4) the sign Makar and it is in the seventh house,

5) the sign Simha and it is in the eighth house, 6) the sign Dhanu and it is in

the twelfth house and 7) when it is aspected by Venus.

If Mars or Saturn is placed in any of the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses of

your partner then it will counter your chart's Mars Dosha and will make the pair

acceptable.

Her Chart's Mars Dosha Has Got Cancelled.  Mars ® occupies Mithna (underlined

above) - Lagna for her - 1st House.

A.V.Pathi,  

Astrologer

North Carolina, 27514, USA

001-919-960-3833

kusum singh <kusumsingh_2005

vedic astrology

Saturday, January 10, 2009 1:17:26 AM

Dear Astrologers,

I want to know when the marriage of my sister is going to happen.is she

mangalik?

Her birth details are mentioned below.

Name : meena

DOB : 17/02/1978

TOB : 02.05pm

POB : nagpur

Thanks & Regards

kusum

invite/

Guest guest

Pl gobot

Read. Follow instuction to .

alternate email is raichurar:Location Bombay India.Phone 2506 2609

--- On Tue, 13/1/09, bhagirath r <bhagicoolguy wrote:

bhagirath r <bhagicoolguy

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 9:33 AM

please dond send this astrology emails

invite/

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

Guest guest

Thanks Dear SujataRegards,AjoySent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essarsujata das Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:46:36 +0530 (IST) (unknown) Dear Dr Luther and Ajoy, Congratulations. Regards Sujata Das Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

For verification of horoscope, you should give some background about you and

your patents, source of time of birth / margin of error possible etc.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Km Lata <lata_lata1989 wrote:

> Sir, Hi!!

> i hv recently joined this group. may i rqeuest some prediction for myself

> my details are

> name-lata

> dob-22-8-1989, place nr ranikhet in uttranchal state

> time between 9.15 am to 9.30 am (some says it is 9.15 but not later than

> 9.30)

> my schooling is held up after 12th because of poor resources.

> please suggest something on future career / merriage front

> thanking you,

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger./invite/

>

>

Guest guest

if iu r asking an astrologer post ur birth data

ur location and

location of the proposed property

u r asking a real estate agent just last 2 u can do

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with verifable life event dates=jobs, marriage, family,

kids, high/low times. Picture or 2  for Lagna features check to my

ID pkgoteti, Services of this astrologer in the group only are FREE!

personal consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India  Me

Shuba Vela!

chikkayya72 <chikkayya72

vedic astrology

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:24:02 PM

I am buying a new house. Is it right decision?

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

In addition to asking for your advice, if these job seekers give a brief account of their CV too, perhaps many readers who are in a position to offer or advise on getting jobs might be one of the solutions.

Unemloyemnt and underemployments are indeed problems. Equally non-availability of suitable hands is hauntimg many employers, who are hunting for such hands without success for long periods.

May be this forum might extend a little hand too?

--- On Sat, 1/31/09, romaa_aroma <romaa_aroma wrote:

romaa_aroma <romaa_aroma (unknown) Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 2:10 PM

Dear Bhaskarji,Pranam,As per your guidance am trying my best to search for job ,but amgetting rejections where ever am applying.I have tried more than 150jobs and getting rejections.As you told in month of December i may getwithin 6weeeks a job but am loosing all my hope,as per your predictionhardly one week to go.Currently where am working am not happy with thejob as i want to implement the knowledge what i have learned.Pleaseguide me as am loosing my confidence.Kindly guide me.My details.Roma DOB 31.08.76POB hyderabadTime 08.28pmThanking You,Regards,Roma

Guest guest

Dear Kumarji,

Thats a wonderful suggestion , and I am all for it. Giving annadana, becoming an instrument for someones employment, are all good acts which need more and more indulgement as much as possible.

Its my habit, every six months to post messages in Jyotish forums, asking the astrologers to join me from their areas. for selling Mutual Funds, and also industrial raw materials (which is my family business), so that they can take advantage of what I have to offer, and earn some money with the know how offered by me, at the same time of course I too am benefitted.I have also tried to help astrologers by asking few of them to join my principals ( My principals are a worldwide company offering astro solutions to their members ) so that they can have some extra cash every month. This I have been doing constantly and God has helped me to help others. Just last month an astrologer member took a cheque from me for Rs.18000- for selling Mutual Funds on my behalf.

I will try to think of some idea for members who need employment, to put their CV's probably in Database or other section, so that it does not disturb our Jyotish work, and at the same time, the purpose is served.

In case you or anyone else has some ideas, then please put forward , the same.

regards,

Bhaskar.

.. , S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:>> Bhaskarji,> > In addition to asking for your advice, if these job seekers give a brief account of their CV too, perhaps many readers who are in a position to offer or advise on getting jobs might be one of the solutions.> > Unemloyemnt and underemployments are indeed problems. Equally non-availability of suitable hands is hauntimg many employers, who are hunting for such hands without success for long periods.> > May be this forum might extend a little hand too?> > > --- On Sat, 1/31/09, romaa_aroma romaa_aroma wrote:> > romaa_aroma romaa_aroma (unknown)> > Saturday, January 31, 2009, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > Pranam,> > As per your guidance am trying my best to search for job ,but am> getting rejections where ever am applying.I have tried more than 150> jobs and getting rejections.As you told in month of December i may get> within 6weeeks a job but am loosing all my hope,as per your prediction> hardly one week to go.Currently where am working am not happy with the> job as i want to implement the knowledge what i have learned.Please> guide me as am loosing my confidence.Kindly guide me.> > My details.> > Roma > DOB 31.08.76> POB hyderabad> Time 08.28pm> > Thanking You,> > Regards,> > Roma>

Guest guest

Dear Kusum,Your friend is likely to get married between June-Oct 2010. Ask her to pray to Lord Shiva regularly or keep a fast on Thursdays.RegardsNeelam2009/1/31 kusum singh <kusumsingh_2005

Dear Neelamji,I want to know when the marriage of my friend is going to happen and about her careerHer birth details are mentioned below.Name : meenaDOB : 17/02/1978TOB : 02.05pm

POB : nagpurThanks & Regardskusum

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Ridhi,You are running the dasha of Jup-saturn and you may be into a steady relationship at this stage. But this may not materialise and you would have a tough time dealing with it. You have dasha which can give marriage even now, but love marriage may not be possible. After October 2010, the chances are better, May-Dec 2012 is the strongest period for marriage. Please consider a chart matching before deciding. Your chart indicates that you might face dat-to-day problems after marriage.

(this is subject to correct birth data)Best wishesNeelam2009/1/31 ridhi.arora22 <ridhi.arora22

respected sir,

jai mata ki,

sir i want to know that in which year i am likely to get married . will

it be love or arrange marriage .

my detaila:

name : reva

dob: 22january 1987

time of birth: 21:00 or 9 pm

place of birth : batala

thanking u

reva

Guest guest

Dear Sir:

My name is Sangeeta DOB is 12-08-1981 time is 5.25 A.M. Mumbai i had called you earlier and you have told me that i will get married before Oct 2009 it will be love marriage and after October it will be arrange can you exactly tell me the date when i will get married. Thank u and sorry for disturbing you again

Sangeeta Naik --- On Sun, 1/2/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: (unknown) Date: Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 6:06 PM

Dear Kusum,Your friend is likely to get married between June-Oct 2010. Ask her to pray to Lord Shiva regularly or keep a fast on Thursdays.RegardsNeelam

2009/1/31 kusum singh <kusumsingh_2005@ .co. in>

Dear Neelamji,I want to know when the marriage of my friend is going to happen and about her careerHer birth details are mentioned below.Name : meenaDOB : 17/02/1978TOB : 02.05pmPOB : nagpurThanks & Regardskusum