IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mebdb

Want to Move to Europe

Rate this topic

Namaste Everyone,

For the last few years I am trying to move to Europe from Canada, but my luck is not helping me. I would like if someone look at my details and tell me if it is possible in future, and if it is then when I should expect it?

D.O. B - July 18th, 1964

P.O.B - Patiala, Punjab, India

Time - 22:40

Regards

Respected friend,

Frankly I was not able to find much indications in your chart for settling abroad. But few travel indications are there. I wonder you are already settled abroad :)

but I wonder why you want to change your country? You life seems to be well and good except distance from children, you have a very good chart. 7 out of nine is a good score. You can achieve and most probably had achieved good success in your home country also. Please tell me if I am wrong

Can you please tell me what profession you are related to and what is your educational background? and at around what time you moved to canada?

As I am not an expert astrologer and prone to commit mistakes, I will be highly thankful if you point out my mistakes

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected Atul Ji,

You are absolutly right about my achievements. I have achieved everything in my life, but I am still not happy here and want to move to Europe, specially Germany, if possible. I moved to Canada in July 1988. By profession I am retail analyst with state govt here in Toronto. My education backgroud is engineering.

Currently I am in a process of job application in switzerland. I have passed the interveiw and psych interview about month ago, but I haven't heard anything since then. Will I get this job? I really want to move out of here. is there any way or remedy to achieve my move?

I thank you soo much for taking your time to go through my chart and answer me back.

Regards

Dear Friend,

Currently your Ketu-Moon Period is running. Ketu is in 10H, Moon in 8H in moveable rashi. Additionally, rahu in 4H and and Lagna lord in moveable rashi are the planets which are most probably the reason, which stops you from settling at one place. Moon is lying alone in 8H with no planet in 7H and 9H. Although getting aspects from planets cancels kemadrum yoga but you are still a loner and feel lonely even when in crowd. saturn and Jupiter aspect is giving you high ambition and courage to achieve those ambitions and also make you impatient and restless when it comes to achievements and ambitions.

anyway, Moon sub dasha may lead to change of job. This will continue till december this year. periods of mid september to mid october and last of december may cause delay in the change.

I dont think you will need any remedy for this. . Just wait and watch. God have a plan for you. Just let him follow the same :) Although wearing "Pukhraj" and putting kesar tilak on forehead can be a good idea

God Bless you

Atul

Dear friend,

I will like to post your chart on my blog as an example chart. Your name, location and other sensitive information will not be published. Although your date of birth, time of birth and your place of birth (In longitude and latitude) will be published.

If you allow I will like to discuss it with my blog readers. It will be better if you give me some important milestones of your life.

take care,

Atul

Respected Atul Ji,

First of all thank you very much for replying back to me and giving me the direction. Yes right now I am very impatient and want things right away, somehow it is not happening. Lot of hurddles in life. But now I will try to be patient, even though it is very hard.

By all means you can put my chart on your blog. You don't have to ask me. I am also coming to India in Dec and is that possible to see you in person? I just saw, you are also from Patiala. Are you currently living in Patiala?

Regards

Revealing more information is not a good idea :D

Although I will like to share My email id with you, but then I will be breaking the rules of the forum. And sincerely, I donot want to do this. Well if you want to contact me you can leave a comment on my blog

please remember I do not charge any fee or any thing else similar to this. If you find that I am taking any undue advantage you can complain to the admin

Kind Regards

Atul