IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
abhinavgaind

Contradictory Horoscope

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am Abhinav Gaind and mY DOB is 19th May 1979 , 13:34 New Delhi.

I have consulted over 200 astrologers during the past 7-8 years and taken a short astrology course - basics only. Yet am unable to comprehend my horoscope. I have till date come across probably 2 good clarovaints as most of the astrologers tell me things in opposite direction such as either saturn is really good or saturn is really bad ( due to the fact it is in 1st house but in Rashi of Leo(5), being a vargottam. Whether the horoscope has Kaalsarpyog or not ? etc etc

1st House : Saturn and Rahu

2nd House:

3rd House:

4th House:

5th House;

6h House:

7th House: Moon Ketu

8th House:

9th House : Mercury, Venus and Mars

10th house : Sun

11th House:

12th House Jupiter

Any Further querries can be directed to Abhinav_gaind@hotmail.com

Looking forward for your responses and replies.

Abhinav Gaind- Horoscope.PDF

Hi

Yes in your chart Shani is in bad position as it is in the house of its enemy i.e.: Surya.

Also you do not have Kalsarp dosh because Chandra is outside the Rahu Ketu axis.

Dhru Patel

London UK

Dear Dhruv,

Thank you for your time and reply.

Shaani is vargottam in the navansh still will it give bad results ?

what results should i expect in the shaani Dasha ?

Moon is outside the axis, but does that make it ankshik Kaalsarpyog ?

Also moon is just outside by a few degrees, will the horoscope still have similar effects as it is only one planet and a planet that moves really fast.

Thanks and Regards

Abhinav Gaind

Rome, Italy

After marriage you might have gained financially and professionally. Saturn dasha will be good for you professionally but you have to take care in maintaining cordial relationship with everyone especially with your wife and Everyone.

Worship lord shiva and recite Mritunjaya mantra. and Fast on Saturday after 9 sep 2009

Rishi Vatsyayan

My humble view:

Sat though in inimical sign is in a friendly constellation and has a relationship with the dispositor since Sun is in the 10th and is aspected by Sat. There is a relationship between the planets in navamsa as well. Sun in the 10th has digbala and in his own constellation and hence strong. Sat is strong being vargottama. The negative part though is the aspect of enemy (12th lord) moon on Sat.

The dasha of Sat may mainly give the results of the dispositor i.e Sun and probably that of Moon.

Hi

Saturn in this position will surely help you in terms of money since the dispositor Sun is strong in 10th having digbala and Saturn is also in vargottama. But at the same time expense is also indiacated as Saturn is also with Rahu and getting aspected by moon (12th lord; lord of expenses). It may trouble you mentally also like restless etc..

Eventually you earn a lot of money as you have combination of mercury (2nd, 11th lord), Venus(3rd, 10th lord) and mars(4th, 9th lord) in 9th house. This is a good combination and Your lagna lord Sun is very strong in 10th position which is again a good factor here.

It is Sun and strong 9th house that are saving you from the malefic effects from Saturn - rahu combination in lagna.

Intersting chart .. all over..

Cheers

Srinivas