IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pellas

Need help, please reply

Rate this topic

I am born on 10 December 1968, Bombay 0050 hours. I would like some guidance with regard to current problems in marriage and with children. Please reply. I would appreciate it very much

Dear members,

I am in urgent need of help. Please reply.

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Jupiter is lord of 5th (children) and is also lord of 8th (death, misfortunes etc...) and is aspected by Saturn (as a lord of diseases and spouse) may be contributing to some extent in general the problems concerning these houses. Besides this, Sade sati of Shani is going to over soon for you. You may like to donate food items, shoes, umbrella, clothes to needy people ( no animal associated items) on Saturdays and worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi (without flowers).

Also, following is a link that may be helpful to you in your marriage problems (from this foreum from sri sandhu Ji) in case it helps you:

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/453671-astrlogers-says-nothing-can-done-now-experts-please-advice.html

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Thank you very much for your reply. Could you say how long this aspect between Jupiter and Saturn will last?

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Jupiter is lord of 5th (children) and is also lord of 8th (death, misfortunes etc...) and is aspected by Saturn (as a lord of diseases and spouse) may be contributing to some extent in general the problems concerning these houses. Besides this, Sade sati of Shani is going to over soon for you.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-