IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

Questions regarding use of yogini dasha and other queries..

Rate this topic

Respected gurujis and elders,

i have come across the use of yogini dasha in a supposed narrative b/w lord shiva and goddess parvati. Lord shiva is supposed to have told:

"The dashas propounded by various ancient masters were excellent for the three yugas – Satyayuga, Tretayuga and Dwaparayuga – but for Kaliyuga, dasha calculatation based on Yogini dasha is great for giving all types of results.Out of the three dashas applicable at the time of birth, Vimshottari dasha should be applied for the births at night during Shukla Paksha and Ashtottari dasha for births during day in Krishna Paksha. In all other cases Yogini dasha gives results."

I wanted to enquire about the latter part(underlined). IS this to be taken for sure? I mean, if a person is born in the excluded case of neither being born in krishna paksha/morning time nor shukla paksha/evening time, yogini dasha is the MOST IMPORTANT to interpret the person's events(or possible tendencies)? what is, apart from the above argument, the difference b/w vimsottari, ashtottari and yogini dasha and which in general is superior?

I also want to know what is the role of atmakaraka(planet in the highest degree). Does the role of atmakaraka become prominent if it is situated in trine to the lagna(5th or 9th house) or in the lagna itself?

Also, is there a definite , simple approach to map an event in a person's life(regarding career, health etc) to either of/ all of the following:

1. rashi chart

2. navamsha chart

3. the more prominent dasha among the three (as mentioned in the 1st part of this message.

4. i think this is most important: comparing the current transit of planets with the rashi chart/ navamsha chart and simultaneously looking at the current dasha(most prominent dasha selected)

5. The role of rashi dashas like narayana dasha.

I think i may be asking too much here but can anyone please explain how the last point (point no. 4) is actually executed? eg. mars in rashi chart trine or in kendras to mars in transit?

Is it actually more difficult to read(astrological reading) than what i just mentioned above?:ponder:

Thank you!