IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manjulamenon

ammas darshan at vallikavu

Rate this topic

am a devotee of amma.but never had a chance of visiting ammas vallikavu ashram .am a keralite.this august am planning to visit vallikavu.i have been getting darshans from amma at palakkad and other places for past 7 years.i am planning to ask amma a mantra when i go to vallikavu this time.i would like to know what is the peculiarity of the darshan at vallikavu.will amma give us more time in vallikavu than the darshan at other places.can we sit near her?can we talk to her?how many times in a day can we get darshans in vallikavu.may be am asking foolish questions.but please can anybody help me

Darshans are similar as to how they are in Palakkad. However, it depends on how many people are there to see her! The more people that show up to see her, the faster your darshan!

Yes, you can sit near her...you should also be able to be near her somewhat in Palakkad as well. You can always approach the stage and tell them you want to sit near Amma..hopefully they should let you. In the ashram you may certainly sit near her, but there is always someone there to monitor how long you will sit and will tell you to get up shortly.

Somtimes people will simply start talking to Amma while she is giving darshan, if you can sit near her...but I feel you have to be brave for that! Everyone always enjoys it when others do that!

You can always try to speak to her during your darshan as well...many people do this.

You can only have 1 per day.

Hope that helps!