IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aarti3

Suffering from major problems.Plz help.

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I am in my early fifties.I am suffering from many dangerous diseases from past 2 yrs like T.B,hepatitis-C,diabetes.I am unhappy with my life because till now none of my children are yet settled.I have three children's-two daughters and one son.Family atmosphere is not good and there is no peace and most of our works are left undone or interrupted in between.My married life is also not good.Please advise as what should i do to make my life better.

DOB:21-9-1958

TOB:11:10pm

POB:delhi

Aarti

Hello everyone,

I have earlier posted my problems to u all.There was no reply since then.I am in a huge problem.Please help me:mad2: .

I am in my early fifties.I am suffering from many dangerous diseases from past 2 yrs like T.B,hepatitis-C,diabetes.I am unhappy with my life because till now none of my children are yet settled.I have three children's-two daughters and one son.Family atmosphere is not good and there is no peace and most of our works are left undone or interrupted in between.My married life is also not good.Please advise as what should i do to make my life better.

Aarti :mad:

Hi Aarti,

I am a learner of the subject and tried having a look at your horoscope.

Can you please share since when have you been having these problems? Also, how has 1993-94 period has been health wise?

For your medical problems, I think the affliction to 4th lord mercury by both the 8th lord saturn and 6th and 11th lord mars without any benefic aspect may be creating problems. Please read Hanuman Chalisa daily with all devotion to pacify the ill-effects from saturn and mars.

for strengthening mercury, please read Vishnu sahsranama on wednesdays. This will also help improve domestic happiness(4th house). The 4th house is afflicted by sun-rahu conjunction again with no benefic aspect and the 4th lord sitting in 3rd house(12th to 4th house). worship lord shiva on sundays and mondays.

I hope this helps.

I request the learned members to correct me wherever necessary.

Kind regards and best

Hello everyone,

Thanks lilangel for helping me.

I have earlier posted my problems to u all.I am in a huge problem:crying2: .Please help me and please reply.

Aarti

Aarti Ji,

Kindly start praying to God that Mylilangel Ji has suggested.

Also, try writing to Webyogi Ji, Usr Ji, Riaz Ji, Ashutosh Ji, Swapnil Ji, Watchthisfree - Ravi Ji, Vatsyayan Ji, Taipei ji, Sasisekaran Ji, Classic72Ji, Ppena Ji, Medicalastrology Ji, etc.

Hello everyone,

I want help regarding 4th house.I am planning to renovate my Bathroom and Toilet.Since I have heard that 4th house is the house of home and house in which one lives.I have heard that if there is Rahu in 4th house or Shani in 4th house then one should not renovate his/her bathroom or toilet in his house as it would disturb the peace of the house as the toilets are concerned the place of Rahu and ketu and also shani so we disturb rahu and it bring ill luck to all members of the family one by one.The house is in name of my husband.So,please help me in this regard and tell me whether i should renovate my toilet and bathroom and i am writing the details of my family members below:

Myself:

Husband:

DOB:13-7-1950

TOB:5:45pm

POB:shimla

Daughter:

DOB:7-12-1986

TOB:00:30am

Daughter:

DOB:12-1-1989

TOB:5:45am

Son:

DOB:29-11-1994

TOB:6:45pm

Please guide me regarding this whether I should renovate my toilet and bathroom or not?

Aarti