fanaa_4_u Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 Hi I am dating a guy date of birth September 9,1985,Lucknow,India.My Date of Birth is April 1,1986,pathankot,punjab,India. Will I get married to this guy? What can be done to resolve if there is any obstacle with the marriage? Thanks Quote
fanaa_4_u Posted June 20, 2009 Author Report Posted June 20, 2009 Time of my birth is 6 am ,april 1,1986 ,pathankot,Punjab,India. His birth is inthe evening (not so sure but around 9pm i think),sep 9,1985,Lucknow,UP,India. Quote
suvarchas Posted June 21, 2009 Report Posted June 21, 2009 Hi I am dating a guy date of birth September 9,1985,Lucknow,India.My Date of Birth is April 1,1986,pathankot,punjab,India. Will I get married to this guy? What can be done to resolve if there is any obstacle with the marriage? Thanks Please indicate time ,place also to cast the chart Quote
fanaa_4_u Posted June 21, 2009 Author Report Posted June 21, 2009 Time of my birth is 6 am ,april 1,1986 ,pathankot,Punjab,India. His birth is inthe evening (not so sure but around 9pm i think),sep 9,1985,Lucknow,UP,India.What are marriage prospects? Quote
fanaa_4_u Posted June 21, 2009 Author Report Posted June 21, 2009 Time of my birth is 6 am ,april 1,1986 ,pathankot,Punjab,India. His birth is inthe evening (not so sure but around 9pm i think),sep 9,1985,Lucknow,UP,India. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.