IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sarad

Dear Gurujis - Please respond without fail

Rate this topic

Namaskarams,

I am desparately waiting for a change to come in my life with regards to my career and for second pregnancy. There is no job satisfaction in my present job and no career growth :crying2: . Despite acquiring high qualification (MBA - Finance), not doing the relevant jobs at present. Please inform when I will have a good career break. Though I have been looking for opportunities, but nothing is coming in my favour. :crying2:

With respect to my second pregnancy, we have been trying to have a second child for almost 8 years now. Though I have taken medical attention and treatment, but we did not succeed. Please inform whether we will be having a second child in our near future without any medical help.

Also, look into the possibility of starting a business venture as we both have plans in near future and whether will be succeeding in it or not.

Self details : 16-09-1973, Place : Viskhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,

Time : 06.30 AM

Husband : 02-01-1968, Place : Chennai, Tamilnadu, Time : 11.30 AM

First child : 02-09-2000.

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Pranaams,

Saru

Namaskarams,

I am desparately waiting for a change to come in my life with regards to my career and for second pregnancy. There is no job satisfaction in my present job and no career growth :crying2: . Despite acquiring high qualification (MBA - Finance), not doing the relevant jobs at present. Please inform when I will have a good career break. Though I have been looking for opportunities, but nothing is coming in my favour. :crying2:

With respect to my second pregnancy, we have been trying to have a second child for almost 8 years now. Though I have taken medical attention and treatment, but we did not succeed. Please inform whether we will be having a second child in our near future without any medical help.

Also, look into the possibility of starting a business venture as we both have plans in near future and whether will be succeeding in it or not.

Self details : 16-09-1973, Place : Viskhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,

Time : 06.30 AM

Husband : 02-01-1968, Place : Chennai, Tamilnadu, Time : 11.30 AM

First child : 02-09-2000.

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Pranaams,

Saru

Namaskar,

I have responded to your Qns previously. However, in case you have missed it, following were the some of the responses. Please look at the responses in detail that I have provided to you, as I might not be able to retrieve all at this time.

Lot of problems at job specially hidden enemies are always there to put him down. Also, for business lot of efforts will be required.”

Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (no flowers) may be helpful.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.”

Child: After July 2010 is possibly a girl.”

It is not necessary that you have to go through medical procedures. There may be other ways including divine help.”

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi

Dear Webyogiji,

Thank you for your response. Can you please analyse my chart with regards to my career query. Though I have done my MBA (Fin) I am not doing related jobs which is demoralising a lot. When will I get a career break with a good position and salary. Please answer my queries without fail.

Pranaams,

Sarad.

Dear Gurujis,

Please respond with regards to my career query. When will I have a good career break. I am desparately waiting as things are not working in my favour.

Pranaams

Sarad.

Pranaams,

I am desparately waiting for some advise on my career. Please highlight whether any changes are expected in my career in the near future or not. This is really affecting and disturbing me mentally. Should I take a career break now or advised to continue the job. Please respond without fail.

Regards,

Sarad:crying2: