IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dhruva

Hello friends just wanted to know something about my birthchart

Rate this topic

Hello friends i am very much interested in astrology , but i am very much good in palmistry and i feel like palmistry and astrology is the two faces of a coin,

Just i wanted to know about my birth chart according to you guys.

My DOB IS -16 june 1984

Birth place-faizabad(U.P.)

Birth time is -8.55 pm(night)

I have gone through to my birth chart but being new in vedic astrology my knowledge is nothing much just i know my saturn is retro , exalted in 10 house tula rashi , and my lagna(ascendant) is saturn ,its also vergottam , moon is in situated in my lagna, , many astrologers say that its something like rajayoga , , my relation with my dad is very much good and i emotionally connected with him , right now saturn is in leo so its weak and in my 8 th house. I am student of fashion designing going to finish my degree after this july after that i want to be international famous fashion designer want to open my own fashion brand and interested in leaving india as i want to get fame in fashion world.

But my problem is i am very lazy guy, i avoid physical work, but what i observed i can do good mental work , thats why i am having knowledges in many fields like palmistry, bit in astrology, computer programming, fashion, i am very much good in sketching(that is inborn)

Another observation of my life is i have bad luck in love life, and my luck in india is not working , my all girlfriends were from europe mostly , i have 3 or 4 relations with indian girls but they didnt last even for 2 or three months but with europein girl it was 2years relation when saturn was in my 7 house.

So thats what i wanted to tell . So please in short i want to know (1)can i be eminent international fashion designer (2)and about my married life/love life.