IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ab12

sadhana in gharn kaal(eclipse time)

Rate this topic

JAI MATA KI,

Dear all my friends & all Guruji,

I need assistance from your side,how to do sadhana in gharn kaal(eclipse time).....

when & how puja/sadhana/jaap/yaga can do.puja can start when eclipse starts or when sutak starts.

any special jaap/puja to get perform problems.

please help me.

@ab12 &all :

Mantra said for 1 time is equivalent to 10000 time in gharan time especially when its full ghrahan.

So its best for someone who wants to attain siddhi. You can make arrangements in such a way that it ends on Gharan time.

My advise -

Begineers - Do Guru Mantra (really easy to attain this during this time), Ganesh, shiv, narayan, hanuman, Maha lakshimi mantra, etc

Medium - Ram Raksha strotra, Durga sapth sati (best & recommended), Narshma, Sudharshan, etc

Experts - (Should be done under guru directions & only after mantra diksha) 10 mahavidhyas(recommended), bhairav, etc.

Buffer is necessary with guru mantra in start & end. Kavach is necessary.

Sankalp is necessary for all.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

@ab12 &all :

Mantra said for 1 time is equivalent to 10000 time in gharan time especially when its full ghrahan.

So its best for someone who wants to attain siddhi. You can make arrangements in such a way that it ends on Gharan time.

My advise -

Begineers - Do Guru Mantra (really easy to attain this during this time), Ganesh, shiv, narayan, hanuman, Maha lakshimi mantra, etc

Medium - Ram Raksha strotra, Durga sapth sati (best & recommended), Narshma, Sudharshan, etc

Experts - (Should be done under guru directions & only after mantra diksha) 10 mahavidhyas(recommended), bhairav, etc.

Buffer is necessary with guru mantra in start & end. Kavach is necessary.

Sankalp is necessary for all.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Jai mata ki,

Thanks Dhruv ji,If you help me some more in this......

Do we need to start when ghran start and end when ghran ends.

need to do any ritual/aarti/daan at end.should we need to light any kind of diya(ghee or oil).

sir you tell sanklap(should we prayer god we do this sadhana with this work please fulfill it or how to do sanklap)

if i have only one room then can i do jaap in that room only,kusha aasan.

@ab12-

Depends upon what are you doing? & how much is the count.

Let me know if you are doing any particular sadhana & let me know if you have done that before or would be doing for 1st time.

Invoking of god is quicker in already recited/performed mantras.

Sankalp reposting-

Sanklap

First, you should take some water in your right palm, and say thus - "Myself (name) son of (father's name) am performing (Sadhana name) on (date) at (time) at (name of place) to (purpose eg. to get riddance from diseases, etc). May I be successful by the divine grace of revered Gurudev. " Then, let the water flow onto the ground. This is a basic agreement between you and Divine done in the presence of natural element (water) to attain success in Sadhana. You should do this on the first day of Sadhana. There is no need to repeat it after that. This is called Sankalp.

Prayer procedure reposting-

In daily prayer vidhi, Gods and Goddesses are worshipped in a particular manner called Shodashopchaar vidhi which is as follows:

1. Awaahan (Welcome) – When you perform daily prayer, you must remember your Istha Dev or God which you are worshiping by your heart and pay your salutations. Take some rice grains in your left hand and put one or two grains in your right hand on the icon of the Lord.
  2. Aasan (Spiritual Seat) – For the seat of lords, a seat of Doorwa or Kushaa and flowers is used.
  3. Paadya (Washing the feet – Padhuka) – For Paadya, take some water, Doorwa and sandal in a pot and wash the feet of the Lord or Guru.
  4. Arghya (Water) – Take some sandal, flower, rice, betel nut in a pot with water and put this water in the holy feet of the Lord.
  5. Aachman (Drinking Water) – For this purpose, use Ganga water.
  6. Snaan (Bath) – Use the same water for this purpose also.
  7. Wastra (Clothes) – Please use clean and new clothes for this purpose as it is considered to be the best.
  8. Yagyaopaweet (A sacred thread) – For this purpose, use Janeyoo or cotton thread.
  9. Gandha (Incense) – Take a paste of sandal and saffron in a pot.
  10. Pushpa (Flower) – Please use fresh flowers, if flowers are not available, you can use flower petals.
  11. Dhoop (Scented herbals) – You can use ready made dhoop because it is very much difficult to prepare with the ingredients.
  12. Deep (Lamp) – Put a deshee Ghee lamp in the right side of the lord.
  13. Naivadya (Food) – For different Gods and Goddesses naivadya is also different. For example for Lord Ganesh, it is Laddoo; for Lord Vishnu, it is Kheer made of cow milk and for Godesses, it is Mohan Bhog. For each God and Goddess use Khand and Bataasha in the form of Naivadya.
  14. Tambool (Paan leaves) – Please use Paan leaves with cloves for this purpose.
  15. Pradakshinaa (Walking round a finished ritual) – Put your Lord on the right hand side and take a round of the icon.
  16. Pushpanjali (Homage with flowers) – Use fresh flowers with the pronunciation of Shlokaas/Mantras in the holy feet of God or Goddess.

Please note that if you are not able to perform prayers in this manner, then you can do it with Dashpchaar (Ten steps) or Panchopchaar (Five steps). Panchopchaar includes the following:

1. Sandal Wood Powder (Gandha)
  2. Flower (Pushpa)
  3. Incense (Dhoop)
  4. Oil or Ghee Lamp (Deep)
  5. Any Sweet Food (Naivadya)

If ever Panchopchaar too is not possible, then you can use water and flowers daily prayers.

I do not recite any mantra for these above mentioned. I say in english or hindi (eg. God i am welcoming you, plz come or in other - I shall die in the process but have success, etc)

Whole point is mansik(mental) prayers are much more stronger then saying in sankrit which you dont understand.

Intension is necessary.

Incase case of any queires do revert back.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

@Ab12

Tip - Remember one thing - Count is never necessary, its the sankalp(Promise) which you take is very necessary. (for me 21 mala works good) (For some even 1.25 lacs mantra dont give desired result)

& always do the said mantras for promised count else no boon.

Before starting & before ending Guru mantra buffer is necessary. Unless Guru dont say "green/go ahead" i would not start my sadhana.

During this time when u are reciting guru mantra, try inviting all gods you have attained siddhi/prayed on. & ask them for giving success in this sadhana.

Atlast i can say - unless u jump in pound, u cant learn swimming.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

jai mata ki,

Dear Dhruv ji,

Thanks for help.

About my sadhana sir i not doing any kind of sadhana before this,just offer my daily prayer to my god.

Why i am doing this.....

Sir me and my family facing many problems and i try many tantra,mantra,yaga to get relief but no benefit.Now i understand only god grees will help me.

I want god gress and sidhi and relief from my problems.

To Get matra sidh(Thinking about jaap shiv gayatri,hanuman gayatari or gayatri mantra)

Lord shiva & my mother is my guru.

Please help and Guide me.

Thanks & Regards

abhishek bansal

@ab12::

There is difference between Guru & mentor.

Ur mother can be good mentor... but surely cannot be guru

I can be mentor(madhyam, channel, helper) ... but surely cannot be guru.

Guru are those - who has realized truth of their life. They are beyond Maya. There eyes dont only see present but can see future & past(not this life but beyond that) very clearly. Not only his but of others also.

Without Guru & his Guru diksha nothing is possible. You can still try but success rate increases to 99% after having proper guru diksha.

Without knowing proper nature of problem i cant suggest proper deity.

Solution Note for you - never insult god & elder ppl. Respect them. & see how fate would change for you after this. Purvaj(ancestor) should be invited everyday for food.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Dhruv Ji,

I made a big mistake in calculating the Eclipse time and performed the "Munda Kali" sadhana immediately after sun-rise (between 5.06am to 6.10am). Later I realized that the eclipse passed over beijing at 8.35 - 9.30am. Plesae tell me if it will have any good effect at all. I am so sad that i missed out on this golden opportunity.

Would appreciate your early feedback.

Kind Regards,

Shovan