IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Sun- Saturn Conjuction

Rate this topic

Hi All

I have a confusion in my chart and will be thankful to everyone who can throw some light on this

In my chart I have the following

1. Sun and Saturn are Conjunct in same house --- Is this always bad ?

2. Sun and Saturn are Conjunct in 12th House --- Will both planets play major role in settling me abroad or keep me away from my Fathers house ?

3. Sun and Saturn are Lords of 1st and 7th house respectively i.e. Lords of Trikona and a Kendra --- Does this form a RAJYOGA and If Yes then even after a weak Saturn will this Yoga yield good fruits ?

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Thanks

Dear Vipvats,

Let me see if I can answer some of your queries.

Hi All

I have a confusion in my chart and will be thankful to everyone who can throw some light on this

Based onobservations this is not bad always. Here Sat and Sun in the 12th house. Sun as lagna lord in the 12th and Sun placed in Marana karaka sthana - makes Sun quite ill placed in the chart. Add Saturn as 6L and 7L and natural enemy - Sun is uncomfortable. Now for significations indicates native will be in foreign places/faraway lands - along with his spouse and be uncomfortable in that place. May not prosper.Moon as the 12L placed in 4th debilitated is also indicative of foreign residence

2. Sun and Saturn are Conjunct in 12th House --- Will both planets play major role in settling me abroad or keep me away from my Fathers house ?

3. Sun and Saturn are Lords of 1st and 7th house respectively i.e. Lords of Trikona and a Kendra --- Does this form a RAJYOGA and If Yes then even after a weak Saturn will this Yoga yield good fruits ?

Saturn and Sun can give Rajayoga but this will come with major extremities - something akin to having power but unable to exercise it, having money but unable to enjoy your wealth. etc., quite weak with the dispositor also debilitated.

Mars as the yogakaraka and also 9L well placed in the lagna indicates a very supportive and well natured father, but with LL in 12th - you may be away from him and with Sun and Mars in 2/12 relationship in Rasi at a very high level indicates just separation or removed - D12 shows a good supportive father Moon and Jup in mutual quadrants.

classic72

Dear Claasic ji

You seem to have hit the nail at the right point and it seems to drill in the wall

here are few more additions to you comments

Based onobservations this is not bad always. Here Sat and Sun in the 12th house. Sun as lagna lord in the 12th and Sun placed in Marana karaka sthana - makes Sun quite ill placed in the chart. Add Saturn as 6L and 7L and natural enemy - Sun is uncomfortable. Now for significations indicates native will be in foreign places/faraway lands - along with his spouse and be uncomfortable in that place. May not prosper.Moon as the 12L placed in 4th debilitated is also indicative of foreign residence

In the above explanation major things about Sun effects are explained. Does the Combust Saturn make the Sun more uncomfortable or its properties die out. ( I have seen in my life achievement coming into with lots of pressure and delay in the beginning.) Does the Sun Making the Saturn Combust doesn't provide some releif to SUN

Question answered in the Question 1 and Question 3

Saturn and Sun can give Rajayoga but this will come with major extremities - something akin to having power but unable to exercise it, having money but unable to enjoy your wealth. etc., quite weak with the dispositor also debilitated.

Sun Saturn Conjunction may leads to a Raj Yoga as explained above but since Lord of 6th House is present in the 12th house also lead to VIPREET Raj Yoga , Since both these Yoga are reverse of each others which one will give fruits as both are caused by the same planet - Saturn.

Mars as the yogakaraka and also 9L well placed in the lagna indicates a very supportive and well natured father, but with LL in 12th - you may be away from him and with Sun and Mars in 2/12 relationship in Rasi at a very high level indicates just separation or removed - D12 shows a good supportive father Moon and Jup in mutual quadrants.

This seems to be a nice explanation as native doesn't have mixed feeling for his father but is currently residing away from him i.e. just separation.

Based on above things followings things can be analyzed

1. IF a single planet is involved in Raj Yoga and Vipreet Raj Yoga will the native get the easily or will always face the delay in them.

2. Praying of which planet will give better results. If native prays more Sun than Saturn or if he does more for Saturn than Sun. i.e. Should a Native get some solution( Gems or Prayers ) for the COMBUST Planet.

Thanks in advance for the analysis