IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sanwal123

Reading request

Rate this topic

Hi,

Please here is my birth detail is

18th November 1978, 00.12a.m , Kolkata, India...

My parents are living with me currently and i want them to stay with me ..... And alos my job ecven though i work hard am not getting recognisition.....

Can you please tell me... what you think..... will my parents stay with me and abt my job...

Thanks a lot

18th November 1978

00.12a.m

Kolkata

Dear Friend,

Here is your birth chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:44:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:30:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:37:06</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:50:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:50:55</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:23:05</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:09:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:08:26</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:59:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:59:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

You have Leo lagna and Sun and Mars both are in the 4th house in Scorpio. This is a good combination as both of them are benefic and yog karta planets for Leo lagna. Saturn in the lagna in Leo sign is not good since it is owned by Saturn's enemy Sun. This Saturn becomes a little weak here and is likely to cause pains on the job front as it is also the lord of the 10th house, the house of career. Jupiter aspects the 5th house form the 12th being exalted. This should help you get a good education, to be honest upto PhD if you want to.

Overall a good chart, good luck and thanks

Ravi