IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SheetalL

Gemstone for good health+professional growth

Rate this topic

Hi

Had a major road accident last year in april and still under recovery.

My details are:-

DOB - 22 march 1980

Time - 9.26 am

Place - Karnal,Haryana

Please let me know which gemstone i should wear for my good health and for my professional growth, i am a software engineer working in MNC.

Hi,

you are running through Jupiter Maha dasha,

In your chart Mars is efflicted planet, due to this you have faced accident.

Sheetal, what is your platform? even i am into Software techno Functional (SAP BI/APO DP Consultant) working abroad...

Saturn is a Natural Yoga Karaka planet. first thing you will be asked to wear neelam (blue sapphire) , please do not wear it.

Venus is your health lord, placed in the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house and it is exalted. please do not wear Diamond, this will create more problems.

Mercury, is the lord of 2nd and 5th house. but it is placed with Ketu.. please do not wear Emerald.

There are 4 malefic (BAD) planets placed in your 4th house.. Home, mother, peace, Vehcles, properties..... and the lord of the 4th house is placed in the house of Jupiter 11th house. you should defenetly wear Ruby 2 karrat in the left hand ring finger in Gold only.

Ruby will Give you Success you will ammass Wealth and lot of gains.. its a very good exchange of 4th and 11th... it promises easy gains...

And also your Moon is making a very goog Dhana Yoga,, you will get lot of wealth Name and Fame , and will create lotss of opportunity for wealth( you may also wear Moti) in the left hand small finger in silver ring.....

Trust me, wear these 2 gemstone with confidence..... you will remember me.

Do not wear Emerald, it is a Bad yoga.... (False Promises Yoga) due to your Mercury(emerald Gemstone) you may not be able to keep your words..

Blue sapphire,, please never ever Try.......

do not ever wear Diamond.

Do you have any elder siblings? Or you are the eldest one in your Family?

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Sheetali,

Yours is a peculiar horoscope where in the 4th house 4 retrograde planets are placed.A natural benefic Jupitor is retro with natural malefics Rahu,Saturn and Mars all in retro. Jupitor is your 8th and 11th lord with exchange of house with Sun the 4th lord. You are in Guru Mahadasa till 8/2022.

I feel you have to pray/puja Lord shiva regularly to avoid such accidents , for long life and success.

In your case since Moon is exalted in lagna,you don't require a gemstone.

with best wishes,

USR

Hi Sheetal,

You know when the Sun shine the clouds disapers.. sun is very very important in a persons chart. it is the Light in persons life and main significator for Vitality and health.

when ever the person being asked, who you are?, then he will pass the general information about his SUN.

I agree with Sanjeev Rao Sir, you may do regular Pooja to Lord Shiva to avoid Accidents.

Dear Sajeev Ji,

Moon is exalted in Lagna, you are right about this. but if a person gives more strenght then it is more benefic. because it is not bad in any manner.

Please may i have your views

Thanks

Have a nice day

Thanx for ur advice on gemstone beneficial for me.

Yes, i have 2 elder sister. The 2nd sister is adopted by my father's uncle (chachaji) .Both are married and have 2 kids each.

In the accident which i mentioned earlier happened last year and i lost my mother in that accident , my father is bed riden and i am still under recovery.

Just wanted to know the best possible ways (poojas, gemstones, fast etc..) through which me and my father can overcome this tough time.

Hi Sheetal,

you may please do this,

when your servent or anyone clean your house, please do not throw the dust.

Please put the dust in the Red color cloth along with one peace of wood and one peace of iron.

Please drop it in the Running water... you may do this anytime.. this is very very effective.

Do not turn or see after droping.

you may do this once in every week, continue it for 4 weeks..

Take care

Have a nice Day

I am sorry Riaz but i am not able to understand how would all this help me and in whcih way

Please put the dust in the Red color cloth along with one peace of wood and one peace of iron.

Please drop it in the Running water... you may do this anytime.. this is very very effective.

hi,

You dont have to put that in the River(running water)

are there any water flow near your place; for example Water lanes or near the pond you will see some flow or running water from somewhere.

Just drop there. this will help.

Do this once in a week, for all 4 weeks. this means, you have to do 4 times in a month.

Thanks

Riaz

Depends upon the quality..

Burma mines ruby are the best in the world, but he mine is closed. its difficult to find burma mine gemstone.

you may go with the normal Ruby.

it would cost you 1 karat - 300 to 600 rupees

so 2 karats will be 600 to 1800 rupeen MAX.

depends on your luck and the gemstone seller.. which kind of person he is:).

But still you wont be able to judge.. if you see the stone then would come to know, whether we can pay more or....

Test it in the gems lab.. they will take 100 rupees for testing.

if you do not have the Gem lab in your place . just go to another shop person and show him the stone and ask him whether it is original or not. this is also one way of testing.

you may visit 3 or 4 jewellery shop to conifirm.

Please wear moti also, it will give you wealth.

Thanks

Riaz

thanx for al ur sugestions .

One more thing i wanted to ask ...is it like..if i wear Ruby of more than 2 carats...it will positively effect me more and quickly?

You didnt give any specification for Moti...2 carats or more than that?

Gem Stone & Suggestion

Pranam to all,

DOB - March, 9th, 1972

Time - 6.05 AM

Place - Hyderabad, AP India

Please suggest Gem stone(s).

Please suggest if Job or Business

If business, which business

Regards.

no gem stone is advisable for sheetel . Only do following remedies and thing will improve like magic

1. wear Iron ring for Saturn(every body know this ring) for 3 years Must

2.recite of

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe

Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam

Urvaarukmiv Bandhanaan

mrityormuksheeya Maamritaat. daily before going to bed/sleep

3. worship of lord Ganesha.Must and lord shiva

4.Wear of 5.25 ratti Panna on a little finger in Gold(both remedies for mercury and sun)Must

5. no ruby or moti Please

6.consider wearning 5 mukhi rudraksha mala

9. if thing turn out to be good within one year contact me or send message to me

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

no gem stone is advisable for sheetel . Only do following remedies and thing will improve like magic

1. wear Iron ring for Saturn(every body know this ring) for 3 years Must

2.recite of

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe

Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam

Urvaarukmiv Bandhanaan

mrityormuksheeya Maamritaat. daily before going to bed/sleep

3. worship of lord Ganesha.Must and lord shiva

4.Wear of 5.25 ratti Panna on a little finger in Gold(both remedies for mercury and sun)Must

5. no ruby or moti Please

6.consider wearning 5 mukhi rudraksha mala

9. if thing turn out to be good within one year contact me or send message to me

God bless you

visit vedicastroclinic.blogspot.com

Rishi Vatsyayan

Dear Friend,

With all do respect to Rishi Vatsyayan Sir,

Please you may follow the Prayers.....

You hsould not wear emerald. mercury is with ketu in the 10th house and this planet exchange the qualities...and will become malefic.

After wearing emerald the result will be:

There will be changes in profession, will earn wealth, may get promotion but will never will be able to stick to one job, there may be defamation to your image and some or the other trouble with your relatives.

suffering will be sure.... if you travel to foreign land then you will face LOT OF troubles. no help from friends when you need them, they will deceive you.

There wont be any interest or enthusiasm in any field and you will live a lonely life.

Wear Moti : its involved in the Dhana Yoga. will surely get sucess in profession and good marriage life.

Wear Ruby as well: Success and prosperity and will strengthen your 4th house. your sun is in the friends house... will benefit your elder siblings..

Accomplishment of most of your desires.

EXCELLENT in earnings..

Wear Ruby and Moti.

Thanks

Riaz

Riaz ji and all the Gurus Pranam - Please help

Gem Stone & Suggestion

Pranam to all,

DOB - March, 9th, 1972

Time - 6.05 AM

Place - Hyderabad, AP India

Please suggest Gem stone(s).

Please suggest if Job or Business

If business, which business

Regards.

everyone is giving his advice...whom should i believe? :(

you should defenetly wear Ruby 2 karrat in the left hand ring finger in Gold only

Wear of 5.25 ratti Panna on a little finger in Gold(both remedies for mercury and sun)

no ruby or moti Please

Everybody is reading the same chart but interpreting things differently. Someone advises you to do this, or do that, or use this stone, and sometimes they are conflicting with each other.

What is the real truth, and what should one do? Sometimes, even after you have followed one person's advise, the problems continue and no change happens.

Only God can change our destinies, but I think to expect or ask him to do so is unreasonable. And maybe He doesn't intervene because we have to suffer and pay the price of our actions and karma.

Om Namah Shivaya!