IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niteshm

mantra

Rate this topic

can any one knows some uchattan or vichedan mantra.which is really effective.if anyone knows plz tell me.not to misuse the mantra.i really in a big pblm .that's why i need this.if anyone can plz help send it in the pvt msgs.i will be very thankful.

Guest love_alliance18

can any one knows some uchattan or vichedan mantra.which is really effective.if anyone knows plz tell me.not to misuse the mantra.i really in a big pblm .that's why i need this.if anyone can plz help send it in the pvt msgs.i will be very thankful.

Respected niteshm,

I am unable to understand your concern. You said your love was made a victim of blackmagic and you wanted the spell to be casted off. But now you are asking for vichedan or uchattan mantra to split people. Can you plz tell me what you are planning on exactly?? If you ain't willing to tell me then let me tell you anyways that these gorakhmantras which you are looking for are least effective and they will only screw your karmas and make you worse.

"Destinies are changed with karmas - It's upto you to choose your future"

I can understand you might be undergoing agony as i am also in a situation similar to you but would advice you to plz plz have trust in god and pray to your deity with heart and soul. All your problems will definitely be solved.

If you still want to go in your direction then take a word : Just go find a guru for yourself and then you can practice any mantras you want. Don't just mess your life around.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

i am really needy...my wife is bounded with a 40 years person.my wife is conscious now .but he is not ready to leave her.i requested him to leave her but he is not ready.he finished all the contacts again with her and told me not to interfere.we were not legally married.it has been three long years we were married in a temple.staying apart.

koi smjhta nhi hai ........i am a genuine yaar...if any one can help plz help..i do not have much time.ok this can b a punishment for our past life karmas.but we must do something to get rid of all this.now u tell me how can i leave her there.she too dying everyday there.what if she commit suicide or something else.how will i live then.i am really in a nasty situation.plz help if u can....