IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niteshm

Sidhi..

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Respected Niteshm,

Not all mantras are recited or chanted to attain siddhis. Siddhi is a different thing from normal chanting of mantras. To attain a siddhi you need to go on a different way.

Tell me which mantra you are chanting and i might help you with your question.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All,

Om Namah Shivaya!!

hi love_alliance18.......actually i have chanted an uchattan mantra (mantra to distract a person from his path that he can not concentrate the matter) that is shreem mantra i read somewhere.it was written that recite it 10000 times to attain sidhi and use for a topic u want 1008 times.u will get desired topic.i do not know the proper way to chant.i did it in 3 days chanted mantras at different times in the day whenever get the time.but i am not feeling anything that i have got some powers or what.actually why i need this i think u too can understand not to misuse.u tell me any if u have.and i have sent u my birth details in private msg.plz see that and tell me any mantra if u know to me which i should chant to get her attentions back to me and to remove all the black magic from her.plz see the private msgs .

Guest love_alliance18
hi love_alliance18.......actually i have chanted an uchattan mantra (mantra to distract a person from his path that he can not concentrate the matter) that is shreem mantra i read somewhere.it was written that recite it 10000 times to attain sidhi and use for a topic u want 1008 times.u will get desired topic.i do not know the proper way to chant.i did it in 3 days chanted mantras at different times in the day whenever get the time.but i am not feeling anything that i have got some powers or what.actually why i need this i think u too can understand not to misuse.u tell me any if u have.and i have sent u my birth details in private msg.plz see that and tell me any mantra if u know to me which i should chant to get her attentions back to me and to remove all the black magic from her.plz see the private msgs .
Respected niteshm, None of the mantras will work for you unless and until you have a guru. If you can find a guru then its great and if you can't then we all have a guru n he's LORD SHIVA or LORD JESUS. Pray to Lord for siddhi. But, as per my advice don't get into mess as u will be only messing with your Karma. Remember what you have done in the past is today and what you do today will be your future. Surrender yourself to the God and all ways will open up soon. Wait for my advice in private message. With Best Regards, God Bless All! Om Namah Shivaya!!