IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

What is attraction?

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Respected people,

Can some one give a detailed explanation of the cause of attraction between two people. Is it the spiritual powers which make humans attracted towards another human being or is it due to the planetary positions or is it due to karma or any other thing?

BTW, I don't believe in previous birth karmas.

Plz give a detailed account of the cause.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Respected people,

Can some one give a detailed explanation of the cause of attraction between two people. Is it the spiritual powers which make humans attracted towards another human being or is it due to the planetary positions or is it due to karma or any other thing?

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

If I lack something the person I`m attracted to has, the person who has what I lack is attracted to me simply because he lacks something which I have. Why is a girl attracted to a boy is an example.:)

Respected people,

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

I think it can be any of these things or all of them or it may be that you get from her something what you need, but reason why a man is attracted to a women lies in power of archetypes and their symbolism.

For example, women's hair is fire of life or man's hair with beard is like the rays of sun

Can some one give a detailed explanation of the cause of attraction between two people. Is it the spiritual powers which make humans attracted towards another human being or is it due to the planetary positions or is it due to karma or any other thing

since you have posted this question in a hindu spiritual forum you cannot expect an answer without containing any spiritual thing. this problem can be answered through the law of karma . its up to you to accept or reject .

actually whatever we do ........... any action ......leaves behind an indelible impression known as samskars . these are the key factors in determining our next birth and our overall nature . every moment we are doing something and these samskars are going on -- some good , some bad . this is the cause of persons being born with criminal psychology , pious hearts , abitious nature etc etc . in fact our existence is totally dominated by samskars . we are bound to act in acrodance with our samskars . say if i have bad samaskars , no matter how hard i try i shall be drawn towards doing evil things . when we meet any person even for a while it is also our samskars . say we wanted to be very rich last birth - we get birth in lap of rich industrialist . sometimes we might feel drawn towards some individual at the first sight . this is also our latent samskars working inside us . this creates a strong liking for that person . it works in every case whether lover , friends , spouse , family accuaintence .

i dont know of any other 'spiritual' explanation to answer this riddle !!

I have speculated that male and female will be attacted to each other because [in a very mundane and an uncounscious way], they both preceive their potential offspring (children) would be handsome . . .

But I have always held the opinion that Male & Females are attracted to eachother because the "MYSTERY OF LIFE" is the bond with a persona.

So thus in the material world we seek out refuge/repose/solice in the company of others . . .

It is a sound and vibration of Soul which brings two person togather and that is why we see two opposite identities lives togather either as a life partner or as a friend.

L_A my above lines have nothing to do wt any love affairs mind you,why I clarify this because those who are young and get naturally attracted towards each others may read this and this may create a wrong impression in their minds towards each other,this clarification is needed from my side.

Few examples...

Gandhi and Sardar(opposite)

Ravan and Bali(similar)

now you find few other examples!

Few examples...

Gandhi and Sardar(opposite)

Ravan and Bali(similar)

now you find few other examples!

what?

ravan and bali was similar? which bali raja bali or vanar raaja bali

gandhi and sardar?