IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jewell

Tattoo in Sanskrit,for my twin,can someone help me please.

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me.I am living away from my twin and are wanting to get a tattoo to help me feel that my sister is close to me.

Can someone please translate this into written form of Sanskrit so I can have this done as a tattoo.

"Leanne you are the mirror to my soul

born together, and connected for eternity"

Also if anyone can help me with a symbol meaning twin this would be great,I thought I could have the above written in Sanskrit along with a symbol that I can have meaning twin...hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

If you dont mind asking i am bit confused on

"You are the other half to make me whole"

This kind of statement is used referring to a life partner and not a twin.Twins are separate beings and have no significant influence on each other.The twins dont share their destiny with each other.

I did some translation using http://spokensanskrit.de/ and a bit of common sense.

twin- yamala - यमल

soul- आत्मन् - aatman

mirror(image) - प्रतिबिंब - pratibiMba

Hi,

Thanks for you option,however I can understand how you might have interpret that phrase but I have to disagree.I simply meant that she is very important to me and she is my other half due to us being identical twins.I think it's hard for some people to understand the bonds twins share so can understand how you feel the way you do about that phrase.

However I have decided to change it due to not entirely your thoughts but perhaps others who may interpret that phrase wrong.

I realize you have given me a link however I have asked for someones help so that I can be 100% sure I have the correct sanskrit words/symbols.

So if anyone can help with the translation of the below I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

"Leanne you are the mirror to my soul

born together, and connected for eternity"