IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ranuel

Black Magic. Please help

Rate this topic

Dear Sirs,

I am new here.

I am having a very big problem with my marriage. My husband stopped talking to me and we are like strangers. I am also feeling the hate for him. He mentioned of divorce but have not done anything yet. We have a child. He hit me and chased me out from the house but I am still there. I believe he is under black magic from his parents.

Please help to give any advise how to get rid of this evil and black magic.

Very unfortunate,man bitting Lakshmiji is not a good sign for him.Don't worry and I give you a very simple vidhi to get rid out of this problem.

Pray for him.Yes for him and soon you will see difference.

Practically he is unaware of our law system in which huge powers are given to woman when a matter of divorse come,keep in touch with your relatives till this issue is there.Try to solve issue with healthy talks between family members and yes do inform your parents first.Last but not the least control your mind and do not take any steps in emergency.Woman is a wonderful creation of God and those who hate her or hit her is sure to get maximum punishment in his life.

Wish you very best my dear Sister.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am praying for him to change everyday but it's been months and the situation is same. Sometimes I do feel like walking out but its my children future that I care the most. I want them to have a complete and healty family. I don't know how else I am going to survive.

Thank you.

Dear niteshm Sir,

Thank you for the reply sir. Could you please give me your email address so that I can write to you to tell you of my problem and detail. I am not from India.

Thank you for the help.

ok mail me your pblm on niteshmehta2000@gmail.com. whenever you will mail write it on the forum too.and plz tell me all truth.i know ur pbl will be solved .but u have too speak in hindi with that person.if u dont know hindi then ok i will help u.but plz tell me all truth and u must be genuine otherwise i dont want to involve in bad karmas.but if the matter to save ur marriage ok i will help u.and if the black magic is there keep praying but u have too take the help of a genuine person for the black magic reversal.bcz i am too facing the pblm even more worst than u.that's why i said u i will help u.anyways if black magic is not there and some another reason is there even than ur marriage will be saved.but tell me all truth about u and about everbody concerned and ur pblm.

@Ranuel::

Ahh easy case study:)!

Do bhuvneshwari mahavidya Sadhana!

Dare he would touch you. :)

Incase you want super quick results. Do Doomavati Sadhana.

I would prefer Bhuvneshwari. She would make u important person in his life. Gain respect & fame in society & infront of his parents. He would start loving you irrespectively. No black magic would/can effect you.

This is not blackmagic case.

------------------

This Sadhana can be started on first day of any month. Best is navratri!

After 10 p.m. take a bath and wear a white dhoti/saree. Sit on a white worship mat facing East. Cover a wooden seat with a red cloth. On it place the picture of the Guru. Pray to the Guru. Before the picture place the Bhuvaneshwari Yantra. Offer vermilion, rice grains, incense, ghee lamp and flowers on the Yantra. Take water in your right palm and chant.

<center>Viniyog

</center> <center><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td align="center"> Om Asya Shree Bhuvaneshwaree Hriday Stotrasya Shree Shaktih Rishih. Gaayatri Chhandah. Bhuvaneshwaree Devataa. Ham Beejam. Eem Shaktih Ram Keelakam, Sakal Manovaanchhit Siddhayarth Paatthe Viniyogah. </td></tr></tbody></table></center> Let the water flow onto the ground. Next chant the following verses for consecration of your body.

<center>Rishiyadinyaas

</center> <center><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td align="center"> Shree Shakti Rishaye Namah Shirasi. Gaayatri Chhandase Namah Mukhe, Shree Bhuvaneshwaree Devataayei Namah Hridi. Hreem Beejaay Namah Guhaye. Eeem Shaktaye Namah Naabhou. Ram Keelkaay Namah Paadyoh Sakal Manovaanchhit Siddhayarthe Paatthe Viniyogaay Namah Sarvaange. </td></tr></tbody></table></center> Take a coral bead in your right hand and speak out the wish which you would want to see fulfilled. Chanting thus offer it on the Yantra.

<center><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td align="center"> Udhyad-dindhyuti Mindu Kireetaantudag Kuchaannyanatray-yuktaaam. Smer-mukheem Vardaankush Paashaambheeti Karaam-prabhuje Bhuvanesheem. </td></tr></tbody></table></center> Offer vermilion on the Bhuvaneshwari Mala. Pick it up and chant 101 rounds of the following Mantra.

<center><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td align="center"> Om Hreem Om </td></tr></tbody></table></center> Do this for 9 continuous days. After that throw the Sadhana articles in a river.

Give results after accomplishing this.

Personal experience -

Maa likes prasad made of milk. & dryfruits.

Her invite list(aavahan) is long - (incase u ready to do, i will provide u)

She also likes lotus/rose & red flowers.

She likes perfection & punctuality in sadhana

Homa is preffered. I was commanded, so i had to!

I am sure i might be missing few imp key points. Would tell u then.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

@Ranuel::

Ahh easy case study:)!

Do bhuvneshwari mahavidya Sadhana!

Dare he would touch you. :)

Incase you want super quick results. Do Doomavati Sadhana.

I would prefer Bhuvneshwari. She would make u important person in his life. Gain respect & fame in society & infront of his parents. He would start loving you irrespectively. No black magic would/can effect you.

This is not blackmagic case.

------------------

This Sadhana can be started on first day of any month. Best is navratri!

After 10 p.m. take a bath and wear a white dhoti/saree. Sit on a white worship mat facing East. Cover a wooden seat with a red cloth. On it place the picture of the Guru. Pray to the Guru. Before the picture place the Bhuvaneshwari Yantra. Offer vermilion, rice grains, incense, ghee lamp and flowers on the Yantra. Take water in your right palm and chant.

<CENTER>Viniyog

</CENTER><CENTER><TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Om Asya Shree Bhuvaneshwaree Hriday Stotrasya Shree Shaktih Rishih. Gaayatri Chhandah. Bhuvaneshwaree Devataa. Ham Beejam. Eem Shaktih Ram Keelakam, Sakal Manovaanchhit Siddhayarth Paatthe Viniyogah. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>Let the water flow onto the ground. Next chant the following verses for consecration of your body.

<CENTER>Rishiyadinyaas

</CENTER><CENTER><TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Shree Shakti Rishaye Namah Shirasi. Gaayatri Chhandase Namah Mukhe, Shree Bhuvaneshwaree Devataayei Namah Hridi. Hreem Beejaay Namah Guhaye. Eeem Shaktaye Namah Naabhou. Ram Keelkaay Namah Paadyoh Sakal Manovaanchhit Siddhayarthe Paatthe Viniyogaay Namah Sarvaange. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>Take a coral bead in your right hand and speak out the wish which you would want to see fulfilled. Chanting thus offer it on the Yantra.

<CENTER><TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Udhyad-dindhyuti Mindu Kireetaantudag Kuchaannyanatray-yuktaaam. Smer-mukheem Vardaankush Paashaambheeti Karaam-prabhuje Bhuvanesheem. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>Offer vermilion on the Bhuvaneshwari Mala. Pick it up and chant 101 rounds of the following Mantra.

<CENTER><TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Om Hreem Om </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>Do this for 9 continuous days. After that throw the Sadhana articles in a river.

Give results after accomplishing this.

Personal experience -

Maa likes prasad made of milk. & dryfruits.

Her invite list(aavahan) is long - (incase u ready to do, i will provide u)

She also likes lotus/rose & red flowers.

She likes perfection & punctuality in sadhana

Homa is preffered. I was commanded, so i had to!

I am sure i might be missing few imp key points. Would tell u then.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Dhruv Bhura Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the help.

The problem is actually more than what I have written here. I think black magic because he was not like this before and changed suddenly. I you can provide me your email address I can write to you personally to let you what I am going through now.

By the way, on the above, I have some questions :

1) I don't have any guru. How and Who shall I refer to. Please advise.

2) Please advise the aavahan

3) Anything else.

Thank you