IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tkmsr

Respecting Parents an astrological remedy

Rate this topic

I am not an astrologer so do not take my views seriously.

I came to know that Ganesh ji is also known as Vighna Harta and he himself worships his parents so if he can become Vighna Harta by worshipping his paretns can the evil and bad effects we are facing in our lives not be reduced or desired results be obtained by worshipping/respecting our parents.

hi tkmsr,

One more post on parents -nice

Indeed your view is absolutley true.

Even i dont know from astrological side but yes One who cannot respect his parentz,is not eligible for any thing.

If u can see(from my vvv insignificant knowledge in astology) any person having a a benefic planet is sure to do "good deeds" and i think it is bcoz only when ur fortunate,u get the idea of doing good-may be doing good itslef is a result-than thiking about its consequences.

Its is bcoz some are really worthy and have good results in their Horoscope-may be thats why they worship parents!!

After all being worthy to worship parentz is a worth matter -how many r fortunate to be so?

Feel so bad when soo many people in their most needed old age are left to live in destitute houses.

hi tkmsr,

One more post on parents -nice

Indeed your view is absolutley true.

Thanks

Its is bcoz some are really worthy and have good results in their Horoscope-may be thats why they worship parents!!

After all being worthy to worship parentz is a worth matter -how many r fortunate to be so?

This is what even I have personally experienced . If we see current yuga forget the old age thing it is very difficult many a times that people do respect their parents specially when the parents are not having favorable decisions according to their wishes.My observation is purely based on my understanding of charts,

Who so ever is reading this even those parents should also take care of the child's feelings because ultimately the blessings or the curses affects the child so if some one is reading this thread they should not give any lecture to their child but also should have an understanding and try to be favorable so that the children get your blessings so that they can overcome difficulties in their lives.

There might be a lot of permutations and combination depending upon what I have said depends upon situation,but I feel the intention is very important thing.So what ever some one does should be done according to his understanding.Astrological remedies etc might be a way to remove the obstacles but by blessings of your parents you may over come them easily.I do not know whether it is right or not but situations also should be understood while applying the logic.

There might be times when children don't listen to you or do not fulfill your wish but abusing them always is not going to help them.In fact it will create more problem in his or her life.Actually this requires thinking which should be free from ambitions some times when you do not get results when the string is too tight then loose it let it go where it wishes and then you pull it may be you get results.

This does not mean that children start disobeying in fact they also should develop an understanding for their parents.