IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shikha Rana

Ausipicious dates for birth of baby in April end- begining May 2009

Rate this topic

Could you guide me on the dates that are ausipicious for birth of a baby in the last week of April 2009, as also in first week May 2009. I am expecting a baby in the next few days.. and besides being excited :) , I am really curious if this is a good birth-time for him/her as per the planetary positions :pray: .

My DOB details are:

D-26-10-1980

P-Delhi cantt

T-15.58 hrs

Thanks much,

Shikha

Hi Shikha

Firstly a Congrats to the mother and I hope you get the best out of the Blessings of the GOD..

As you have asked for the auspicious date for the BIRTH of the child then I would like to suggest that what are you actually looking for the Future of your kid..since there are always BAD and good time in everyone Chart and life. Some people have very good chart but they are not lucky for their parents on other hand some have different good and bad on their part...

SO let GOD decide what he had destined for your KID and I hope that he/she will surely Bring Great Luck and happiness to your Life and his/her own life..

Enjoy the life and leave everything to HIM

Thanks