IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avi030

Pls Help Me

Rate this topic

Hi, i am really lucky that i have found this site. I am really in a great trouble regarding my carrier. I am now 27 yrs old and still to get employed. I am reading a Financial course named CFA. Whether I will be able to stand in my life at all, i don't know.My family member are creating pressure on me which sometimes gets untorable and by that time i fell very depressed. So, please help me to know my carrier and in which way it is going to turn. The details are:

Name: Suman Banerjee

Date of Birth: 13/03/1982

Place : Kolkata(West Bengal)

Rashi: Tula

Birth time: 11:19 A.M

I am egarly waiting for you.:pray:

Dear Suman

I am just a novice and not too expert, but I wil try to interpret your chart at my best. If you find me wrong anywhere please let me know.

In your gochar Kundli Jupiter is in 8th house, It is about to leave 8 house in coming time and also your Moon subdasha will with in coming time. So from May onwards you can expect some better things in your life

So after some time, you may feel eased in your education and profession point of view. But you may feel differences with your mother and family. From April 2010 will be good for you. And your chart shows that Finance line is best for you. You are manglik so match your horoscope before marriage.

can you please tell me how is health of your mother (This is for my own learning purpose)

Best of Luck

Regards

Atul

I am very happy that you answer my question. Good to hear is that finance line is good for me. For your learning purpose i can tell you that your assumption is correct about my mother's health. Actually she has undergone big cancer operation in the year of 2007 but now she is stable. So, Atul keep your learning up.

Can you also please tell me what type of jobs can i get in the near future and if you please can tell me about my standard of living.

Regards

Suman.

Here is your birth chart,

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:10:51</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:43:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:15:20</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:54:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:34:52</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:16:34</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:02:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:14:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:47:49</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:47:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

In your 5th house Guru and Chandra are together this is a good sign, you can study and become a PhD if you are ready to work hard. Why do not you try CA instead? Guru is aspecting Surya and Budh in the 9th house- the house of further education- the education after degree etc. This is quite good. But you need to work very hard as I told you before. Your 9th house lord Sani is in the 4th house indicating an effort toward foregn education, but not sure whether you have already studied abraod or planning to do in future. Here is your vimshottari dasha cycle

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">14 Sep, 1978</td> <td class="contentMailer">15 Sep, 1996</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">15 Sep, 1996</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2012</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2012</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2031</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2031</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2048</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">16 Sep, 2048</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Sep, 2055</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Sep, 2055</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Sep, 2075</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">19 Sep, 2075</td> <td class="contentMailer">22 Sep, 2081</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">22 Sep, 2081</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 2091</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">24 Sep, 2091</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 Sep, 2098</td></tr></tbody> </table> You are right now going through Guru mahadasha which will end in 2012, so make the most of it now. Your current dasha cycle is Jup/Mon/Sun this means Guru mahadasha (MD), Moon antardasha (AD) and Sun pratyantardasha (PD). The Moon AD is almost finish and then Mars AD will begin. This might help you a bit better but need to concentrate, my own sister has done CFA and she had a repeat of a gorup called Delta, not sure, Good luck. thanks,

Ravi