IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ranjeetmore

Sri Krsna is the basis of Nirguna Brahm...

Rate this topic

if not,why would Sri Shankaracharya say this :

udAsInaH stabdhaH satatam aguNaH saGgarahito

bhavAM tAtaH kAtaH paramiha bhavej jIvanagatiH

akasmAd asmAkaM yadi na kurute sneham atha tat

vasasva svIyAntar vimala jaThare 'smin punarapi ..

"(In Your 'Brahman' aspect) You're unmovable,

indifferent, devoid of qualities

and attributes as well as associates.

If You contnue to be so, how can I ever exist

and who could be my eternal shelter?

(In Your 'Bhagavan' aspect) O my Divine Father, Sri Krishna!

If You do not actively accept me

at once with your causeless Grace,

please at least be prepared to stay passively for

innumerable lives in my pure heart again!" (In Your 'Paramatma'

aspect)

????

what yo udo by prooving, as a humble sugession ( because even i was doing same mistake earlier before some years, later i was liberated by this madness of mind by grace of a great master, i have regretted lot my brother, you atleast dont waste much time, time is fleeting until its experience dawns )

Please stop all this discussions and sit in one place and try to meditate or do some work. what you get by making other people believe what you do or find what they think.

by kwnoing peoples mind truth cannot be found. fidn the krishna himself inside you and than shall you see the truth.

instead of all this confusion of ur mind, you could have sat in one corner and concentrated between your eyebros rememberign krsna.

Aum Kleem Krishaya namaha !

Hari Aum,

-- Chandan

aspect)

????

I don’t see how this would prove that "Sri Krsna is the basis of Nirguna Brahm". It’s not explicitely stated. It says: in your Brahman aspect you are devoid of qualities, but in your Bhagavan aspect you may accept me..

I don’t see how this would prove that "Sri Krsna is the basis of Nirguna Brahm". It’s not explicitely stated. It says: in your Brahman aspect you are devoid of qualities, but in your Bhagavan aspect you may accept me..

dear primate ,

dont get into an argument with ranjeet . it is a clearly laid trap to make everyone start fighting all over again . such things have been discussed at lengths already . what might have been the need of picking up a same topic once more other than to create a heated debate?

secondly ranjeet is a eligible follower of kripalu maharaj who has not been defeated ever ( as per ranjeet words ) . instead it was maharaj-ji who defeated millions of mayavadi pundits in kashi . i dont think you can ever prove your points when your opponent is under the shelter of such a taarkik (ancient hindu honorary title conferred on argumentative highly educated shcolars ) guru .

I am totally fixed in firm conviction that Sri Krsna Bhakti is the ultimate means and goal.

great !! good !!

now why dont you start sadhana to see and feel it yourself if you are so convinced instead of wasting your invaluable human life here ?. as per my understanding one starts his sadhana after firm convictions .

dear primate ,

dont get into an argument with ranjeet . it is a clearly laid trap to make everyone start fighting all over again . such things have been discussed at lengths already . what might have been the need of picking up a same topic once more other than to create a heated debate?

secondly ranjeet is a eligible follower of kripalu maharaj who has not been defeated ever ( as per ranjeet words ) . instead it was maharaj-ji who defeated millions of mayavadi pundits in kashi . i dont think you can ever prove your points when your opponent is under the shelter of such a taarkik (ancient hindu honorary title conferred on argumentative highly educated shcolars ) guru .

<!-- / message -->

ranjeet you follow kripalu mahraj

Sri Krsna is the basis of Nirguna Brahm...

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

aspect

kripalu maharaj says that krishna =brahm no one is bigger and samller

just like jal can be ice and water

he says that you can take him the way you like

haizz wadeva it is ... books r edited .. hari n hara is t same .. time by time goess .. new new fanatics appers n claims avatar is t ultimate .. if its ultimate .. ther is no nessescity to ask for boon from lord shiva (mere attama) claimed by those fanatics.. as per history well documented tex.. shib was t ancient first practice of dravida.. narayana (father) is a indo european creations..

haizz wadeva it is ... books r edited .. hari n hara is t same .. time by time goess .. new new fanatics appers n claims avatar is t ultimate .. if its ultimate .. ther is no nessescity to ask for boon from lord shiva (mere attama) claimed by those fanatics.. as per history well documented tex.. shib was t ancient first practice of dravida.. narayana (father) is a indo european creations..

<!-- / message -->

???????? WHATS YOUR POINT

Out of all the famous Vaishnavacharyas,it is the above personality you mention who has accepted Sri Ramakrishna's position as that of a mahatma.

It is funny you should taunt him in such a way .

"Millions" of mayavadis ??

Dude,some thousands were enough,please dont say there are millions of them.

Out of all the famous Vaishnavacharyas,it is the above personality you mention who has accepted Sri Ramakrishna's position as that of a mahatma.

It is funny you should taunt him in such a way .

i did not taunt anyone !! i just warned primate to stay off from what's evidently going to ensue !!

i dont care whether people follow ramakrishna or not . even vivekananda didnt want people to follow or worship him . neither would ramakrishna himself want to be worshipped . it is his teachings that are important in this age of violence and confusion . accepting his teachings are enough in my perspective . he came to educate people , not to create another sect .

"Millions" of mayavadis ??

Dude,some thousands were enough,please dont say there are millions of them.

yes , sorry for that !!

Ranjeet as usual is unable to keep his nose out of Mayavada and continues to produce bogus quotes from Shankara, with no sources mentioned.

But for argument, let us assume Shankara did say Krishna is the basis of Nirguna Brahman (1). Ranjeet has on numerous occasions shouted & screamed on these forums that Mayavada is false (2). Since the alleged Shankara statment is part of Mayavada, Ranjeet's position from (1) and (2) says that this statement is false too.

Therefore, it is established that Krishna is not the basis of Nirguna Brahman.

QED

Mayavada is what...A Syllabus course,that whatever the faculty speaks,is a part and parcel of this course ????

I can say that Since Shankaracharya's statements conform with those of the Vaishnavacharyas and Sri KRsna Himslef,it is accepted to be true.