IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
japninja

karnapisachini

Rate this topic

oh god !!!

is it something to do with spirituality ? this karnapishachini vidya of yours ??

go post it eleswhere .

and let me give a word of caution to those practising such occult practises and wicthcraft -- the wheels of karmic law are ever in motion and universally applicable on anyone .

why waste a valuable human birth on learning karnapisachini when you have a real chance to seeing god face to face ?? any occult powers or shiddhis hinders the spiritual progress of the individual .

ramakrishna used to say -- such magics and hocus pocus'ses should be avoided by a true aspirant as though it were the fecaes of an old prostitute .

sambya you yourself foollow tantra dont try to hide it

im not saying against tantra .neither am i speaking about tantra . im speaking against occult practises and witchcraft !

are tantra and witchcraft synonymous terms for you ???!!!:D

not to my knowledge !

even if it is , thats the corruption of tantra , not tantra itself . it would be wrong to call it tantra just as it would be wrong to label sahjiya and kartabhajas as true vaishnavas .....

I dont know about kartabhajas and al but this point does not aply here tantra consists of al these sadhanas and so this is apart of tantra a vaishnav is of bhakti

Thee are many Vaishnavite Tantras also. Pancharatra and Vaikasana agamas are the most important ones. Lakshmi Tantra and Vishnu tantra are two of the texts of Pancharatra.

Again the major source of the so called Magical rites is the Atharva Veda. In fact the Atharva Veda mantras are claimed to be more powerful than the Tantrik ones. There is also a lot of overlapping.

Tantras are basically ritual manuals. Mantras are found all over the place. Mantra Mahothadhi and Mantrarnava are the two major texts.

What I am trying to convey is that Hinduism is full of Mantras. It is very difficult to place a mantra. Mantras like Karna Pishachini are found in manuscripts with the details of Prayoga. These manuscripts do not attribute their source. Most of these manuscripts are in private hands and are not published.

i would like to know about the behaviour of karnapisachini sadhak. How to identify him. how to neutralise him ?

There is no way of identifying the Karnapisachini Upasaka or for that matter any other Mantrik unless they decide to display their Upasana publicly.

How do you know that a person is a Vaishnavite unless he displays the Vaishnavite marks?

Sudharsana Yantra protects one from all kinds of Mantra prayogas.

There are two terms used by people. One Tantrik. The other one is Mantrik. For a Tantrik rituals are more important. For a Mantrik, Mantra is more important. Though these two terms are used together in practice it is not so.

BTW Karna Pisachini Mantra places a certain force under the control of the Mantrik. It can be used for the benefit of the Individual in certain professions. But that force is not capable of causing harm to others. It can not be used for that. It has limitations.

There are limitations to all these forces which are controlled through mantras.

And against the power of GOD they are insignificant.

Yes I Think These Pisaach Sadhaks Can Tell About Past Present And Future Thats All This Sadhana Is About

Not the Future. Karna means Ear. The Pisachini whispers in the ear. The relationship between such forces and the individual controlling them is a delicate one. After some time it is very difficult to say who is controlling whom. This often results in disastrous consequences.

My sincere suggestion is KEEP OFF. It is just not worth the trouble.

Japninja thanks all for showing interest. Yes i am not interested in doing anything like this. That sadhak has himself revealed his capability. Now the question still remains is how to neutralise that vidya ? Any suggestion.

First radar was invented. Then came jammers and all sort of devices to neutralise that system of radar technology. Now the icident is not a new one nor first one.We all experienced this things. What is there to neutralise that vidya which is passing our details to others. How this leakage of information can be reduced. How we can mask or puja? When we are revealed, then we get un-necessarry intereferece from people who are habitual to interfere. This will help us all. Any reply ?

Stay away from Karna Pisachini. There is no use of it. It only tells you past.

It keeps whispering in your ear & rightly said by kali_upasak" After some time it is very difficult to say who is controlling whom".

You will loose all your privacy. You can even loose your mental balance. you can go mad.

Further if you do not free this spirit or give this spirit next birth before your dying, it will take your spirit with it to its "lok"

First radar was invented. Then came jammers and all sort of devices to neutralise that system of radar technology. Now the icident is not a new one nor first one.We all experienced this things. What is there to neutralise that vidya which is passing our details to others. How this leakage of information can be reduced. How we can mask or puja? When we are revealed, then we get un-necessarry intereferece from people who are habitual to interfere. This will help us all. Any reply ?

I like your intention. Reciting Hanuman stotra and hanuman chalisa every day will protect this type of attacks IMO, though I am not sure but heard.

Japninja thanks all for their participations.

1. Let it be very clear that japninja does not want to take or do karnapisachini sadhana.

2. Question here is how to protect ourselves from that negative energy ?

3. Is there any method to neutralize that person ?

"Let the discussion be on the point how to protect our selves from that information gathering karnapisachini & it's user "

There might be some way.