Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Regarding 3 and 7 mukhi Rudraksha

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

 

Can I wear 3 and 7 mukhi Rudraksha in same thread ? I heard that 3 and 7 mukhi Rudraksha ruler planets are Mars and Saturn and somebody not suppose to wear Mars and Saturn governing stone combination ? Can I weare the 3 mukhi beeds in right hand ?

 

Thanks

Anurag

Posted

Better do not wear in hands as they become dirty sometimes and commit other jobs which are against spiritual stuff.

You can wear any combination if it is needed,no problem atall as per my limited knowledge.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...