My Birth Place: Mumbai

Please advice Me,

01. Who is my Isht Devta

02. Which planet I should pray to get professional success

03. Which planet I should pray to get success in love relationship

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Dear Swapnil

As per your given data u r Ak happens to be shani placed in meena in D9 so 12th from its happens to be kumbha which is lorded by shani itself

So i think your istha devta happens to be shri kurma avtara you can chant this mantra "OM NAMO BHAGAVATE AKUPARAYA"

Regards

Swapnil

Dear Gaonkar,

Your analysis is correct to some extent.

Pl look into my analysis and give your opinion.

Atmakaraka Shani in Rasi chakra is placed in Meena rasi in Navamsa. Meena becomes Karakamsa .12<SUP>th</SUP> to karakamsa Meena is Kumbh rasi .It’s lord is Shani indicate the deity. Shani is in Meena a feminine sign.The Ishta devata has to be a feminine deity.Shani in Rasi chakra is in Meena which confirms that the Ishta devata is feminine. Meena rasi is sattwika (soft natured) rasi.

Since Shani is yogakaraka and benefic for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Tula</st1:place></st1:City> lagna ,the deity has to be Soft in nature. Prayers to Devi Umamaheswari seems to be good for all purposes.

If it is a male deity as Ishta Devata ,what you suggested is correct.

With best wishes,

USR

Swapnil sir and Sanjeev rao sir,

Pls pls help me find my istha devatha also :)

i worship lord hanuman , but i want to know what my istha devatha is astrologically.

Dob: 8th jan 1982

Time-2:10 Pm

Place:ananthapur(andhra pradesh)

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Latitude:14 degree 41 north

Dear Gaonkar,

Your analysis is correct to some extent.

Pl look into my analysis and give your opinion.

Atmakaraka Shani in Rasi chakra is placed in Meena rasi in Navamsa. Meena becomes Karakamsa .12<sup>th</sup> to karakamsa Meena is Kumbh rasi .It’s lord is Shani indicate the deity. Shani is in Meena a feminine sign.The Ishta devata has to be a feminine deity.Shani in Rasi chakra is in Meena which confirms that the Ishta devata is feminine. Meena rasi is sattwika (soft natured) rasi.

Since Shani is yogakaraka and benefic for <st1:city w:st="<st1:place">Tula</st1:city> lagna ,the deity has to be Soft in nature. Prayers to Devi Umamaheswari seems to be good for all purposes.

If it is a male deity as Ishta Devata ,what you suggested is correct.

With best wishes,

USR

Dear USR ji

Thank you for your explanation i am a learner i happen to read a article on ista devta by rafal ji from his site as the question was there reagrding article i suggested the same next time i keep in mind

Hope another swapnil follow your suggestion

Here the question comes that ista devta is prayed to attain mukti but how in todays world one can define mukti

Regards

Swapnil

Swapnil sir and Sanjeev rao sir,

Pls pls help me find my istha devatha also :)

i worship lord hanuman , but i want to know what my istha devatha is astrologically.

Dob: 8th jan 1982

Time-2:10 Pm

Place:ananthapur(andhra pradesh)

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Latitude:14 degree 41 north

Dear rama kiran ji

As per your data your AK happens to be shani and it is placed in kanya rashi in D9 so 12th from kanya is shimha rashi and lord of it sun is placed in vrichik rashi

Here i think you have to do devi puja as u r surya is in female sign vrichik

Hope USR ji i am right here now correct me if i am wrong sir PLs do suggest him the diety to worship

Regards

Swapnil

Gaurav I am also trying to learn how to find out Ishta Devta from morning I have found in my searches some understanding based on that I find that in your horoscope Jupiter is having 327 degrees so this should be strongest planet I am not sure though and in your Navamansha Chart Jupiter is placed in Gemini Sign The house just before it which should be able to tell ur Ishta is actually empty and on some other thread I read if this is the case then the house 2nd from Karkmansa should be read which is also empty in your case

In this case I am not able to understand when the houses are empty then how do we decide the Ista Devta ??

Is it the lord of Rashi just before the Karkmansa in your Chart which in your case is Vrishabha and its lord is Venus whose deity shoukd be Durga Ji

If I am not wrong but Gaurav don't take my advice at all seriously because I am not at all sure of this analysis that I have done,

I am posting it so that if some one replies to your question I will also be able to understand what mistake I have done or I have done it correctly or not.

. Please also let me know the technique of finding it. I am giving my birth details

as follows:-

DATE 19 AUG 1986

TIME 09-47 am

PLACE BHOPAL (M.P)

GAURAV BHATNAGAR

Since you asked and from your question you appear to be some one looking for an answer just as I am looking if you happen to know the answer please let me know whether I had replied correctly.