IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rashmi_be

Astrological Help needed

Rate this topic

<!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} ........> <![endif]--> Dear Sir,

I have furnished my info below.

TIME OF BIRTH : 10.51 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 31 .10.1974

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:place></st1:city> , Karnataka

SEX : Female

Your current status : Self Employed

Educational background : Engineering

Work Industry and current salary.:

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

1997 - passed degree

Worked for few years – as software engineer

01-feb -2002 – Married

First child – june 3 ,2003

Abortion : May 2008

Family background

Father : Business

Mother : house wife

Brothers : 1

Sisters : 2

1.elder,married, 45yrs, homemaker

2.elder,married, 40, Business

3 .elder , married,38, working

The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

accuracy.

My first child was diagnosed with seizure problems when she was 5 months old. She is 51/2 years now. She has developmental delays. I tried for a second child last year but I had to abort it because of complications in the child. Will I ever have a normal child again? Please help.

Dear Sir,

I have furnished my info below.

TIME OF BIRTH : 10.51 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 31 .10.1974<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:place></st1:city> , Karnataka

SEX : Female

Your current status : Self Employed

Educational background : Engineering

Work Industry and current salary.:

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

1997 - passed degree

Worked for few years – as software engineer

01-feb -2002 – Married

First child – june 3 ,2003

Abortion : May 2008

Family background

Father : Business

Mother : house wife

Brothers : 1

Sisters : 2

1.elder,married, 45yrs, homemaker

2.elder,married, 40, Business

3 .elder , married,38, working

The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

accuracy.

My first child was diagnosed with seizure problems when she was 5 months old. She is 51/2 years now. She has developmental delays. I tried for a second child last year but I had to abort it because of complications in the child. Will I ever have a normal child again? Please help.

Namaskar,

Moon is very weak as a 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord (death,loss---) in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house (children) aspected by its own lord Mars but Mars is also 12<SUP>th</SUP> (loss, expenses---) lord. The children house is aspected by several planets including neecha Sun and thus it is a concern. Current period is of Mars till Dec 2013 and thus I would not suggest to have nay child as it involves other risks to. It is your choice to decide but in my humble opinion it does not look great to me. Worship lord Shiva along with Mata Bhavani may be helpful.

Worship lord Shiva and lord Vishnu (along with Mata Laxmi) without flowers may be helpful.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Wear blue sapphire unheated in silver ring.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Hello sow.rashmi_be , Saturn and Mars placed in the ninth house of Saptamsa ( a varga seen for birth of children ..etc) is the primary cause for such a child. Rahu , placed in Kanya shows the second child. Rahu , caused abortion. Next child is shown by moon placed in its own house. Next child could be a female. However, the current period of Mars dasa and Saturn antar (will start on April 23, 2009) portends danger to child birth and it is best to avoid giving birth or conceiving during Apr 2009 to Jun 2010. Since saptamsa is not good and also Rahu being putra karaka , lot of care is needed to check the growth of a child as a regular procedure during pregnancy. Can you please provide other details of birth of the first child. I suspect the role of Rahu there.