IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vijay1234

Impure yellow sapphire

Rate this topic

Hi

Could any one of you suggest me is there any bad effect of wearing an impure yellow sapphire (like white shade in some and some have one to two black dots in stone) and good effect of a bit clear yellow sapphire,

As i have been to a gem lab center to purchase an yellow sapphire they say that every stone will not be a crystel clear they have some or the other. And the price is varing on its clarity and they say the effect of both impure and clear gem gives the same effect. As i am getting a pure stone without heat treatment and natural yellow colour a bit light in yellow,

so can you please suggest me on this.So that i can go ahead with my budget if the effect of the impure and the clear stone is the same.

Regards,

Vijay.

Hi

Could any one of you suggest me is there any bad effect of wearing an impure yellow sapphire (like white shade in some and some have one to two black dots in stone) and good effect of a bit clear yellow sapphire,

As i have been to a gem lab center to purchase an yellow sapphire they say that every stone will not be a crystel clear they have some or the other. And the price is varing on its clarity and they say the effect of both impure and clear gem gives the same effect. As i am getting a pure stone without heat treatment and natural yellow colour a bit light in yellow,

so can you please suggest me on this.So that i can go ahead with my budget if the effect of the impure and the clear stone is the same.

Regards,

Vijay.

Namaskar,

Results are not as simple as one might think. First of all, results will be different. if both gives the same results then why one should very high amount of money and evry one can then afford and all problems are solved but it is not so. Even among, clear and very expensive one, one may get unwanted results too.

-WebYogi-

Hello,

Remember, there will be two kind of yellow sapphire....

Cilone mines> is the best

Bangkok mines> they will take the white sapphire and put it in the heater and colour it.... i bet you on this..

and the duplicate one is> golden topaz or yellow Topaz.. will have no effects.

Stones will surely have inclusions, but with red dots or black dots are actualy not good. but when you are saying that you have black dots in your yellow sapphire stones,,,, if its very small dots, then its fine, but if its big. then please remove it immediately.

Stone souldnt have clouds or cracks or WEB... this will create unnecessary problems..

if the black dots are small then its fine.........

Riaz

Hello,

It's easy to check whether Yellow Sapphire is pure or colored.

Put the stone in pure milk in the morning hours for a day. If the shade of the stone lightens, most probably its a fake. True Yellow Sapphire will never loose its color.

Its very difficult to find Yellow Sapphire without any impurity in it. A few black spots won't do any harm. Even pure diamond's are not clean, they have spots in them if you magnify.

wbr

Ayush