IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
software_riaz

Taurus Lagna Shukra

Rate this topic

Dear All,

I request to have all the respected senior people views on this topic.

Date of birth : 26/july/1981

Time: 02:56 AM

Place: Secunderabad/ <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City>/ Andhra Pradesh <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>

Taurus Born Lagna, Venus is placed in the house of enemy which is (Leo) 4th house.

Venus is the lord of ascendant and also the lord of sixth house.

Vrishibha (Taurus) born lagna person should not wear diamond as it is also the lord of the 6<SUP>th</SUP> house and the sixth house should never be energized.

Enemy debts diseases and all the problems will effect to the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house, but this is also the lord of the Lagna.

If we see, the Venus is placed in the Kendra and exalted in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house and Venus is aspecting the 10th from the Ascendant. Does this mean the person will have a good professional success.

As it is the malefic planet, will this damage all the quality of the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house, because it is the lord of trika (6<SUP>th</SUP>) house. Ones education will get effected.

The Venus is placed in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house and aspecting the 11<SUP>th</SUP> from the 6<SUP>th (trika)</SUP>, does this means all the labha will go to the debts.

I have read in some sites that the 6<SUP>th</SUP> house is known for receiving the debts and the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house is for repayment of the debts.

Lagna Lord is the most important in the chart and all the energies flow from the ascendant to all the houses.

Some site says that, Taurus born lagna people should wear Ruby. And some says that the person should never wear the gemstone which is enemy to the lagna planet, as it may damage the person.

2 years back I went to a respected famous Astrologer who asked me, what you are wearing now. I said I am wearing ruby, he said to me that remove this and throw away, and he asked me to wear a Diamond.

He told me this – after wearing diamond you will face many problems, the things which should not happen will happen to you. But you should never remove it. You will get lot of anger but should remain calm and silent.

Just be silent and calm, there is a very good Yoga, if you are working then you will become manager and you will shine like a diamond. You will get lot of Fame and respect. From inside you will feel lot of energy and courage.

But don’t forget to remain calm always.

I bought a diamond after 2 years now, weight is 96 cents. I have been wearing since 1 week.

And started to keep a close watch on my feelings and thought. I felt lot of energy in me but also got feelings of quarrel and fights. As if somebody will do something and something will happen now (fight).

A bit scared feelings.

Now I am scared whether this will effect my job or my Home.

But the Guru said that it will give me the professional success, keeping that in mind I still have it in my finger.

I have tried wearing emerald, but it gave me lot of financial problem. I have been trying emerald since 4 years, but got the same feeling and same money problems. When I removed emerald, things started to be good.. Can’t believe it.

When I see my chart Mercury is situated in its own house which is the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house the sign Gemini, but with the malefic lord Mars, the lord of 12<SUP>th</SUP> house.

I am sure that the mercury also became malefic as it is with the Malefic.

I have read somewhere that if the mercury is placed with the malefic it will take the quality of that planet. Seems to be true to me.

Some of the astrologers asked me to wear blue sapphire, they said that the Saturn will never hurt the Taurus born people as it is the natural yoga karaka planet.

But I would say after wearing blue sapphire I have seen the world………… I was so much in depression and blue sapphire made me very SAD.

I have faced lot of problems.

I would request every one to try blue sapphire only for 1 day if its fine then its ok. Or one should immediately remove it. We may also try blue topaz instead of blue sapphire.

I would request respected all senior to give me there views in regards to diamond and please tell me whether I can wear Ruby.

Please would like to have the priceless knowledge of yours, this will add a lot.

Thanks

riaz

Hi there,

I am a learner like your self and wanted to share my humble opinion with you. But before I start, I must tell you that I went through all your advisory posts to "unsungfame" before coming to this thread. Now, what confused me completely was the confidence with which you gave the gem-related advice to him with your own half-baked experiment based knowledge:confused:

As I mentioned in my other post, I am not much knowledgeable on Gems but do understand 2 basic rules with regards to Gems-

1) You must never wear a gem for planet who lords any of the 6th , 8th and 12th houses.

2) You can wear a gem for the lord of trikona (given that condition 1 is fulfilled).

hence, I understand that you should not wear Diamond. infact as lagna lord it is well placed in 4th house of happiness, more so being a natural benefic(and not a malefic) and functional neutral here.

The problem I see is that the lord Sun is placed in 12th to own house ie. 3th house, closely conjunct with rahu- not at all good in anyway. Remedies- Do Surya Namaskar to rising sun and read Aditya Hridyam to give strength to Sun.

The moon in dusthana is not good for Moon. Must pray Lord Shiva on mondays.

11H of Income benefits from aspect from its lord. Plus it is part of a very auspicious dhana yoga in a trikona- what more to ask!!!

2H of wealth is good with lord in own house. Only problem Mars- very inauspicious. Must pray Hanuman ji. Do charities. (Reading Hanuman chalisa can be good and Correct me if I am wrong here but I think that by doing so you do not strengthen Mars- as said by you in another post- but ask for forgiveness and propitiate Mars)

This will also help the rajayoga in 5th house which is aspected by Mars.

As it is the malefic planet, will this damage all the quality of the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house, because it is the lord of trika (6<SUP>th</SUP>) house. Ones education will get effected.

The Venus is placed in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house and aspecting the 11<SUP>th</SUP> from the 6<SUP>th (trika)</SUP>, does this means all the labha will go to the debts.

I have read in some sites that the 6<SUP>th</SUP> house is known for receiving the debts and the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house is for repayment of the debts.

Dear All,

I request to have all the respected senior people views on this topic.

Date of birth : 26/july/1981

Time: 02:56 AM

Place: Secunderabad/ ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City w:st=Hyderabad</st1:City>/ Andhra Pradesh <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>

Taurus Born Lagna, Venus is placed in the house of enemy which is (Leo) 4th house.

Venus is the lord of ascendant and also the lord of sixth house.

Vrishibha (Taurus) born lagna person should not wear diamond as it is also the lord of the 6<SUP>th</SUP> house and the sixth house should never be energized.

Enemy debts diseases and all the problems will effect to the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house, but this is also the lord of the Lagna.

If we see, the Venus is placed in the Kendra and exalted in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> house and Venus is aspecting the 10th from the Ascendant. Does this mean the person will have a good professional success.

Lagna Lord is the most important in the chart and all the energies flow from the ascendant to all the houses.

Some site says that, Taurus born lagna people should wear Ruby. And some says that the person should never wear the gemstone which is enemy to the lagna planet, as it may damage the person.

2 years back I went to a respected famous Astrologer who asked me, what you are wearing now. I said I am wearing ruby, he said to me that remove this and throw away, and he asked me to wear a Diamond.

He told me this – after wearing diamond you will face many problems, the things which should not happen will happen to you. But you should never remove it. You will get lot of anger but should remain calm and silent.

Just be silent and calm, there is a very good Yoga, if you are working then you will become manager and you will shine like a diamond. You will get lot of Fame and respect. From inside you will feel lot of energy and courage.

But don’t forget to remain calm always.

I bought a diamond after 2 years now, weight is 96 cents. I have been wearing since 1 week.

And started to keep a close watch on my feelings and thought. I felt lot of energy in me but also got feelings of quarrel and fights. As if somebody will do something and something will happen now (fight).

A bit scared feelings.

Now I am scared whether this will effect my job or my Home.

But the Guru said that it will give me the professional success, keeping that in mind I still have it in my finger.

I have tried wearing emerald, but it gave me lot of financial problem. I have been trying emerald since 4 years, but got the same feeling and same money problems. When I removed emerald, things started to be good.. Can’t believe it.

When I see my chart Mercury is situated in its own house which is the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house the sign Gemini, but with the malefic lord Mars, the lord of 12<SUP>th</SUP> house.

I am sure that the mercury also became malefic as it is with the Malefic.

I have read somewhere that if the mercury is placed with the malefic it will take the quality of that planet. Seems to be true to me.

Some of the astrologers asked me to wear blue sapphire, they said that the Saturn will never hurt the Taurus born people as it is the natural yoga karaka planet.

But I would say after wearing blue sapphire I have seen the world………… I was so much in depression and blue sapphire made me very SAD.

I have faced lot of problems.

I would request every one to try blue sapphire only for 1 day if its fine then its ok. Or one should immediately remove it. We may also try blue topaz instead of blue sapphire.

I would request respected all senior to give me there views in regards to diamond and please tell me whether I can wear Ruby.

Please would like to have the priceless knowledge of yours, this will add a lot.

Thanks

riaz

Dear Riaz,

Only after reading your post I realised that astrology is really a complicated thing. :confused: .LOL LOL

I am not good at gems, otherwise I must have helped you

But I definitely liked your logical nature. It is clearly mentioned in your chart also lol

But I really just realised, Astrology is really very Complicated. HAHAHA

Don't mind please. I didn't wanted to hurt you

Have a nice day.

My heartly wishes for you

Atul

I have also similar experience where for Taurus lagna, and Venus in house 4...some astrologers recommending Diamond but of late specially from few good astrologers...it is advised not to wear diamond as its the lord of 6th house as well..

Not sure if we have enough data to prove it either way.....I think beyond science it also about faith, interpretation and your own belief.

Would like to hear more from people who could provide more inputs to it.

Where is your saturn placed and are u wearing Blue sapphire ?