IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mohitK75

Pls help me webyogi ji!!!!

Rate this topic

Pls help me webyogi ji

Webyogi Ji,

I am an honest and hard working, still i feel insecured about my job due to annoyance created by my rivals, pls suggest me a gemstone. I would be very grateful to you.

My Birth Details

DOB: September 06, 1974

Time: 01:10am(night)

Place: Jamshedpur(Jharkhand State)

Rgd

You have an aggressive spirit and have interest in social work and political activities. You may join military service and your life will changeful and remarkable in many ways. You have academic accomplishment far above average and Masters degree or equivalent. You may remain associated with education related activities. You have a tendency of tied down to same place for which you may lose some distant opportunities. You need to guard against head injuries. 5 Ratti green emerald in gold ring worn on right hand small finger on Wednesday should benifit you. God Bless! email: vishwasgaur2005@.co.in

You have an aggressive spirit and have interest in social work and political activities. You may join military service and your life will changeful and remarkable in many ways. You have academic accomplishment far above average and Masters degree or equivalent. You may remain associated with education related activities. You have a tendency of tied down to same place for which you may lose some distant opportunities. You need to guard against head injuries. 5 Ratti green emerald in gold ring worn on right hand small finger on Wednesday should benifit you. God Bless! email: vishwasgaur2005@.co.in

Namaskar,

Emerald may be helpful for you in silver / or gold specially for profession and health related problems.

-WebYogi-