IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Kemdrum Yog and its Upaya

Rate this topic

Kemdrum Yog and its Upaya

Kemdrum yog is one of the most malicious yog , I have come across. In my own experience , I have seen scores of Janma Kundalis where this yog has very adversely affected the natives. People with this yog lack in at least one aspect of life “ kisi ek sukh se vanchit rahenge” ; be it health , money , wife , children, education , stability etc. This deficiency in their life is so acute that it makes their life miserable.

According to the astrology classics, a complete kemdrum yog will exist only if all the following conditions are met. The yog will occur when there is:

[ 1 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet with moon , nor any planet in either side houses i.e. 12<SUP>th</SUP> and the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> to the moon. { rahu and ketu will not be counted }

[ 2 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet in Kendra houses { 1<SUP>st</SUP>, 4<SUP>th</SUP> , 7<SUP>th</SUP> and 10<SUP>th</SUP> } . The sun, rahu and ketu will not be counted.

[ 3 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet aspecting the moon.

If such a complete kemdrum exists in any kundali, the native even if born to a kingly family, would still become a ‘ daridra , deen and dukhi’ and will face insurmountable obstacles in life.

Upaya for Kemdrum yog :

I am sharing a traditional folk upaya for this yog. You will need a blood relation to assist you in doing this upaya. The upaya should be done at the bank of a river or at the sea shore in the morning after the sun rise on a Saturday.

<TT>Take whole 11 suparis ( arrica nut ) , a red flower and Rs 1.25 in coins </TT>

<TT>{ sava rupia }. Tie these things in a handkerchief size black cloth.</TT>

<TT>Make the person with Kemdrum yog sit facing east and the blood relation , who has gone along to assist , should take the potli in his hand and rotate this potli , anticlockwise , seven times around the body of the one who has the Kemdrum yog. . Start the round from the left side of the chest.</TT>

<TT>After having made the round, immerse the potli either in a river or in sea. </TT>

<TT>Precaution: When you leave the house for the upaya , none of the two people should look back. Nor should they look back, towards the river / sea after throwing the potli till they reach home.</TT>

<TT> </TT>

<TT>{</TT>The person assisting stands behind the person having Kem Drum yog. he should neither stand in front of the person nor such that he gets between the water and the kemdrum person. If necessary he can stand by the side.

Now from here > the assistant takes the potli in his left hand and starting from the left chest moves it to the back, going round the back to the right chest and reaches the left chest. One round is complete.

Thus makes 7 rounds.

If you notice the entire movement of the potli is anti- clock wise.}

<TT> </TT>

<TT> </TT>

<TT>This upaya will take care of the Kemdrum yog.</TT>

<TT>

<TT>Bhooshan Priya</TT>

</TT>

According to the astrology classics, a complete kemdrum yog will exist only if all the following conditions are met. The yog will occur when there is:

[ 1 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet with moon , nor any planet in either side houses i.e. 12<sup>th</sup> and the 2<sup>nd</sup> to the moon. { rahu and ketu will not be counted }

[ 2 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet in Kendra houses { 1<sup>st</sup>, 4<sup>th</sup> , 7<sup>th</sup> and 10<sup>th</sup> } . The sun, rahu and ketu will not be counted.

[ 3 ] In the lagna kundali , no planet aspecting the moon.

Dear Sandhuji,

Here is my horoscope:

Birth date=21st September, 1977

Time =20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

Ascendant : Aries (Mesh rashi)

Jupiter + Mars in the 3rd house (Mithun rashi)

Mercury + Saturn + Venus in the 5th house (Sinh rashi)

Sun + Rahu in the 6th house (Kanya rashi)

Moon in the 9th house (Dhan rashi)

Ketu in the 12th house (Min rashi)

As per the 4 rules given by you, I have the first 3 that are applicable to my horoscope but I am sure that I do not have Kemdrum yog as the last 4th rule does not apply to my horoscope. Here Moon being alone in the 9th house is aspected by both Guru and Mars in the 3rd house directly. Please guide me. Thanks

Ravi

HI All

I have the follwoing Malefic Yoga but also have combination which could present a Cancellation for this YOGA..Can SAndhu ji or someone else throw some light on the Cancellation of KEMDRUM YOGA

Details

ASC - Leo - Mars, Mercury, Venus

3rd House - Rahu

4th House - Moon

9th House - Ketu

10th House - Jupiter

12th House - Sun, Saturn

The first conditions gets satisfied as Rahu is considered for the analysis

Thanks

Guest debanjan kundu

i am born on 2nd January ,1996 at 8.50am...i think i have kemudrumjog..since there is no planet in either side of moon...plz help me out