IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajneesh27j

Which Carrier Option to Choose

Rate this topic

Dear All i am very much Confused about my carrier ...for Last 4 year my carrier is goin nowhere ,i am still on same position where i was 4 years ago ...This makes me feel very ashamed when i saw the person younger then me are doin very fine and now far ahead of me though we all started from begining...Plz guide me m i into wrong Profeesion ? Cureentely I am into Retail sector In Company Outlet ....I am Also Cosidering to change My Proffesion From Sellin to HR Field ....Is it Right Desicion .......? Some said that i Should Start my Own Business ..Is it Right ...?

Plz Plz Plz Guide I am very very Confused

Rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 AM

New Delhi

Dear All i am very much Confused about my carrier ...for Last 4 year my carrier is goin nowhere ,i am still on same position where i was 4 years ago ...This makes me feel very ashamed when i saw the person younger then me are doin very fine and now far ahead of me though we all started from begining...Plz guide me m i into wrong Profeesion ? Cureentely I am into Retail sector In Company Outlet ....I am Also Cosidering to change My Proffesion From Sellin to HR Field ....Is it Right Desicion .......? Some said that i Should Start my Own Business ..Is it Right ...?

Plz Plz Plz Guide I am very very Confused

Rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 AM

New Delhi

Namaskar,

Guru mahadasa with subperiod of Budh till 2010 is running. Budh is aspecting professtion house with SUN, MARS and KETHU. Budh is 6th house lord too so you mighr expect enemeies in the profession. You may like to start profession/usiness that involves items signifies by Mars and Sun ( Mars is exalted) or involve your spouse as a partner (much better). Worship lord Vishnu may be helpful (no flowers) and be vegetarian if you are already not so.

-WebYogi-

Thanx Webyogi Ji For Replyin ...Plz tell guide me wheater i can could gain suess in HR field ? I joined MBA and Makin my mined To do HR as Selplization ...Will it Fine ? rIGHT Now i am In Sales and i am very sick about it ....Business i dont want to do ..plz guide .....Some told me to Wear Blue Saphire For Sucess In Carrier ....Should I wear it ?

Thanx Webyogi Ji For Replyin ...Plz tell guide me wheater i can could gain suess in HR field ? I joined MBA and Makin my mined To do HR as Selplization ...Will it Fine ? rIGHT Now i am In Sales and i am very sick about it ....Business i dont want to do ..plz guide .....Some told me to Wear Blue Saphire For Sucess In Carrier ....Should I wear it ?

Namaskar,

To me as I mentioned before, Mars and Sun are good indicators for your profession. HR field may be OK but not that great either. Blue sapphire you may try but I expect to get mixed results and thus I suggested others.

-WebYogi-

Then Which Carrier Line And Gemstone is Best for ME ....?

Namaskar,

Carrier: as mentioned before, related to Mars. If you do not feel comfortable, leave this for a while as I do not want you to put negative energy to what you are going through. In my opinion, blue sapphire may do good but if are concern about it, then the next option for the job related problems is wearing good Ruby (unheated) in gold ring on Sunday.

-WebYogi-