IndiaDivine.org

Webyogiji, AstroUncleji, surentharpji...please help...going through major problems

Rate this topic

Nimi

Respected Sirs,

I have many queries regarding my future, but the biggest problem I am facing right now is regarding my career. I have been working hard ever since I completed my education, and recently started to receive the kind of recognition and appreciation I always wanted. However, due to the failing economy here in the US, I was laid off. I am extremely worried because of financial reasons as well as the fact that just when I started to make progress, I stumbled. My details are -

DOB - 21/11/1980

Time - 1.33 PM

Place of Birth - Dares-Salaam, Tanzania (6'51" S, 39'18" E)

Current place of Stay - Edison, NJ USA (40.54 N, 74.38 W)

I wear an emerald on my small finger, a diamond on my ring finger and an amethyst on my middle finger. I have read that wearing a red akeek stone is also good for me.

I request answers/ suggestions/ remedies for the following -

1. When will I get a job again? What are my long term career prospects because I feel I am working hard without getting success?

2. What are my financial prospects overall? I earn decently and belong to a good family, but due to many reasons, I am unable to enjoy my money.

3. I crave for mental peace and independence, but I think I have a weak Moon and the kemdrum yog. What does the future hold for me?

4. I have a step mother and a very dominating mother-in-law....are mother figures always going to give me problems?

I would really really appreciate your help and valuable suggestions. Please advise suitable remedies. My email is nimisha1806@

Respected Sirs,

I have many queries regarding my future, but the biggest problem I am facing right now is regarding my career. I have been working hard ever since I completed my education, and recently started to receive the kind of recognition and appreciation I always wanted. However, due to the failing economy here in the US, I was laid off. I am extremely worried because of financial reasons as well as the fact that just when I started to make progress, I stumbled. My details are -

DOB - 21/11/1980

Time - 1.33 PM

Place of Birth - Dares-Salaam, Tanzania (6'51" S, 39'18" E)

Current place of Stay - Edison, NJ USA (40.54 N, 74.38 W)

I wear an emerald on my small finger, a diamond on my ring finger and an amethyst on my middle finger. I have read that wearing a red akeek stone is also good for me.

I request answers/ suggestions/ remedies for the following -

1. When will I get a job again? What are my long term career prospects because I feel I am working hard without getting success?

2. What are my financial prospects overall? I earn decently and belong to a good family, but due to many reasons, I am unable to enjoy my money.

3. I crave for mental peace and independence, but I think I have a weak Moon and the kemdrum yog. What does the future hold for me?

4. I have a step mother and a very dominating mother-in-law....are mother figures always going to give me problems?

I would really really appreciate your help and valuable suggestions. Please advise suitable remedies. My email is nimisha1806@

Namaskar,

The answers to your Qns:

You are having period of Rahu started in about Jan 2008 for 18 yrs. At present Rahu subperiod is running till Oct 2010. Rahu is in 6<SUP>th</SUP> (disease, enemies etc), and thus for job it is going to give problems. This Rahu is aspected by Mars as a profession lord and thus is good. In addition, Saturn is aspecting profession from 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death) house as a lagna lord and 12<SUP>th</SUP> lord and thus gives mixed results. Then subperiod of Saturn will follow from Oct 2010 and Saturn will give mixed results as mentioned above. So, in my opinion, job wise it does not look very good and thus will require lot of efforts on your part. Try lot of efforts in April 2009, you might get something but you may not be very happy. Better possibility (again with efforts) from Oct 2009 when pranterdasa of Venus comes.

Second house is aspected by its own lord Jupiter from 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death) as well as Jupiter is 11<SUP>th</SUP> (gains) lord too. Thus, whatever you have, as you mentioned may not be able to enjoy much.

The Moon is weak mainly due to aspect of Mercury as a 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death) lord.

In your chart, step mother is signified by 7<SUP>th</SUP> (4<SUP>th</SUP> from 4<SUP>th</SUP>) and its lord is Sun, also from 7<SUP>th</SUP> house (spouse) the 4<SUP>th</SUP> (10<SUP>th</SUP> house) represents mother in law and its lord is Mars and sun is placed in this house, thus it explains the dominating nature of Mother(s) as you mentioned.

In my humble opinion you may like to do following remedies:

1. First of all wearing of an Emerald is not good for your fortune and happiness. Rather keep wearing good quality Diamond, or wear at appropriate time. If diamond has defects then it is better not to wear it. In that case, wear Coral in gold or copper (no silver please) for your professional gains as well as to overcome some of the dominating effects of mother(s). At this time no other gem is required.

2. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (without flowers).

3. Worship DakshinavratShankh that has been activated properly. I can provide more information if needed. This shankh is very dear to lord Vishnu and Mata Laxmi.

4. Worship lord Shiva on Mondays, do not take any important decision on full Moon or Amavsaya days. It may help you in bringing some mental peace.

5. Donate shoes (not leather), clothes, umbrella to needy people on Saturdays.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Thank you Sir, all your help is very valuable. I cannot PM you because of some system problem.

Please provide me information about the DakshinavratShankh. Also which finger should I wear the coral on, and what day and time? Can red 'akeek' be a substitute since I already have it? Can I do something to improve my bhagya..being able to enjoy my money, etc?

Thank you Sir, all your help is very valuable. I cannot PM you because of some system problem.

Please provide me information about the DakshinavratShankh. Also which finger should I wear the coral on, and what day and time? Can red 'akeek' be a substitute since I already have it? Can I do something to improve my bhagya..being able to enjoy my money, etc?

Namaskar,

For Dakshinavarat Shankh you may like to contact Sri at sriniketan.bhandari@gmail.com who might be able to help you and provide information. If coral is in gold may be in Sun finger. The timing of wearing should be on Tuesday. I do not have local Panchang now to know the nakshtra at that day you are planning to wear so wait till you get the ring. I would not prefer to substitute coral with any other crystal. To improve bhagya, I have suggested the remdies that might be able to help you.

-WebYogi-