IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

Remedies for Guru chandala yoga..

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

Can you please suggest remedies for guru chandala yoga? i have ascendant conjunct jupiter in pisces lagna(both jupiter and lagna in uttarabhadrapada nakshatra) and rahu also in first house. I am experiencing bad effects of this yoga in the form of physical problems(low immunity, low vitality), interpersonal problems(with friends, family) and depression related problems...

Can i wear gomedh to solve this problem? Should i wear yellow sapphire with gomedh or citrine with gomedh?

Thank you.

not only this, but the yoga is made worse with saturn trine ascendant , in scorpio. hence i can say there is no other yoga that in my natal chart that can significantly nullify my guru chandala yoga..

i post my details for better understanding: dob: 5h march, 1987. Time: 7.41 am. Place of birth: hyderabad, india.

thank you!

Hi everyone,

Can you please suggest remedies for guru chandala yoga? i have ascendant conjunct jupiter in pisces lagna(both jupiter and lagna in uttarabhadrapada nakshatra) and rahu also in first house. I am experiencing bad effects of this yoga in the form of physical problems(low immunity, low vitality), interpersonal problems(with friends, family) and depression related problems...

Can i wear gomedh to solve this problem? Should i wear yellow sapphire with gomedh or citrine with gomedh?

Thank you.

Namaskar,

Jupiter is in Lagna as a lagna lord and 10 th lord is a good place to have it. The combination with Rahu as you mentioned gives foggy mind etc. Where is Moon placed? I my humble opinion and experience that wearing a good size yellow topaz (Pukhraj), not a yellow sapphire ( that many may sell as Pukhraj, topaz) that is unheated in silver ring may be very important for you. I do not mind even if you wear two such rings. Worshiping of lord Vishnu (that you are doing) helps a lot. I would not suggest for Gomedh even Rahu dasa is going (I do not know in your case which dasa?) or citrine, rather do a simple remedy in practice, recycle the waste amterial actively or do the measures to help such activities. At present, Jupiter is in Capricorn and thus is not good for you till it transists to Kumbha rasi, when it comes to Lagna, you will experience its good effects.

-WebYogi-

Sir,

I thank you whole-heartedly for heeding my problem. I have never known that yellow sapphire and yellow topaz are different. Jewellers and gem dealers use both sapphire and topaz synonymously. I started wearing a presumably low quality "pokhraj" or yellow sapphire or whatever they call it, and noticed that my suffering increased atleast 50 times. My constipation increased and after one year of wearing the stone(in gold), i had jaundice. I may not have mentioned that i have terrible constipation due to building up of toxicity and hence i am also getting intense migraines characterized by lassitude and indifference. My liver aches a lot when i wore the stone and i also had hepatomegaly.

My birth details are: March 5th, 1987.

Place: Hyderabad, India

Time: 7.41 am

Some details: Mars in bharani 1st phase, moon in bharani 3rd phase

venus in capricorn, saturn in jyestha(scorpio), saturn trine ascendant, saturn trine jupiter and saturn trine ascendant, sun conjunct combust retrograde mercury in 12th house(aquarius). Jupiter in uttarabhadrapada and ascendant also in uttarabhadrapada(pisces)

Current dasha: Mars/Rahu

I dont have much idea regarding topaz and sapphire but i think it is quite an expensive stone. I have just googled yellow topaz and yellow sapphire and most websites mention them synonymously. My parents wont encourage me to buy them as they think its just a waste of money and this is a another one of hindrances of the many that i feel they are creating for me. I feel non-existent and experience a tremendous loss of self_identity(no concept of "ego") staying with my parents. Is it because of Rahu? I heard Rahu causes problems if one stays with family and Rahu is mild if the native stays alone. Rahu, i think is important since its in first house.. I have also bought gomedha but i just wore if for one day: it was really weird, i felt quite non-existent when i wore it and it all seemed unreal and i lost most of my sensory reactions so i just stopped wearing it.

Thank you sir, for your help.

Sir,

I thank you whole-heartedly for heeding my problem. I have never known that yellow sapphire and yellow topaz are different. Jewellers and gem dealers use both sapphire and topaz synonymously. I started wearing a presumably low quality "pokhraj" or yellow sapphire or whatever they call it, and noticed that my suffering increased atleast 50 times. My constipation increased and after one year of wearing the stone(in gold), i had jaundice. I may not have mentioned that i have terrible constipation due to building up of toxicity and hence i am also getting intense migraines characterized by lassitude and indifference. My liver aches a lot when i wore the stone and i also had hepatomegaly.

My birth details are: March 5th, 1987.

Place: Hyderabad, India

Time: 7.41 am

Some details: Mars in bharani 1st phase, moon in bharani 3rd phase

venus in capricorn, saturn in jyestha(scorpio), saturn trine ascendant, saturn trine jupiter and saturn trine ascendant, sun conjunct combust retrograde mercury in 12th house(aquarius). Jupiter in uttarabhadrapada and ascendant also in uttarabhadrapada(pisces)

Current dasha: Mars/Rahu

I dont have much idea regarding topaz and sapphire but i think it is quite an expensive stone. I have just googled yellow topaz and yellow sapphire and most websites mention them synonymously. My parents wont encourage me to buy them as they think its just a waste of money and this is a another one of hindrances of the many that i feel they are creating for me. I feel non-existent and experience a tremendous loss of self_identity(no concept of "ego") staying with my parents. Is it because of Rahu? I heard Rahu causes problems if one stays with family and Rahu is mild if the native stays alone. Rahu, i think is important since its in first house.. I have also bought gomedha but i just wore if for one day: it was really weird, i felt quite non-existent when i wore it and it all seemed unreal and i lost most of my sensory reactions so i just stopped wearing it.

Thank you sir, for your help.

Namaskar,

Yes, Rahu may can give such illussions but you are fortunate to have Jupiter in the fist house too and that's where worship of Narayana is very important and you are doing it. It is part of our Karma dicted by several life times and do your best as you know. Many times Jupiter in such a place may indicate self healing power that is not known to native and thus just without doing any medication it is very helpful. Your the problems you mentioned may be easily anicipated due to afflication of jupiter and I have seen and experienced such charts to go through similar problems. Yellow Topaz is important (I think, TOPAZ came from sanskrit word TAP (Tapasaya) signifies by GURU (and in this case JUPITER) and thus can not be substituted by sapphire as many do and experienced all bad or no effects. It is really thus a problem to get a correct gem. I may give you an E mail that you may request who can help you personnay to find a topaz for you (sriniketan.bhandari@gmail.com).

Topaz is aluminium flouro silicate where as sapphire is Aluminium oxide, the hardness differs for both gems and so does refrective index. Crystal structure are also different but to our common eyes both may look same.

Also, wear a ring of good quality pearl in silver (no holes or scratches) in silver in little finger and wear on monday in a good muhurta. This will help you a lot in clearing your foggy mind, if it is yellow pearl that will be more better than this.

Hope this information helps you.

-WebYogi-

Sir,

I apologise for such a late reply. I would like to thank you so much for paying attention to my problems.. I have already used pearl with bad results. I think the bad results were probably due to bad quality or what one would call- CULTURED PEARL. It was quite reasonably priced- Rs 70 per ratti and of 5 carats in silver.... After wearing it, i felt a lot of lethargy, blocking of creative energy( in the sacral chakra or the sex chakra(chakra responsible for emotions, expression,creativity etc located one inch below navel). The result of this blockage was excess fear, easliy getting angered, loss of sense of taste, fogginess increased, stupidity increased, morbid dwelling on subjects relating to disease, death, etc. I wore it since my family astrologer told me that a pearl would nullify most of my problems. Is it because it was cultured? Do cultured pearls have a negative effect? We know that the natural pearls are very expensive something like Rs. 5000 per ratti( as i had found out) and they are also very rare. I have also checked out that yellow topaz is much cheaper than yellow sapphire and yet many astrologers suggest yellow sapphire for jupiter( is it because its more expensive??). Thank you for giving me a reference sir. I will contact him and get my queries answered.. Does he also have information regarding yellow pearl? Should the pearl be worn on left or right hand little finger?

I kindly request you if you can tell me what is the best thing for me to do.. Currently i am pursuing a diploma in Embedded Systems(Electronics subject) which will end in july this year. I have done my engineering in computer science(2008 batch) but am doing PG.diploma in an electronics subject because i got bored of software programming... I am really interested in technical stuff more than management... Should i look for a job after diploma or study further. If i can study further, can i pursue a Master of Science course ABROAD? I mean, can i travel abroad after july or august to study abroad? i think Mars/Jupiter dasha starts in September 2009. Till then, will my health completely recover? I am continuing with my Narayana worship and recently since the past two weeks have been noticing positive effects both on the spiritual and physical(or material) aspects. I would really like to thank god once again that my doubt was answered by/in the form of you, sir. I have great respect for you for turning up to answer my question in the time of crisis(almost). I was really confused and dazed and losing touch with reality and everything regarding life, really intense harsh experiences, prayer, God: all these subjects created great havoc in me. But i always believed that its all for the good since Narayana teaches us the highest lesson: humility. Humility in adverse and prosperous circumstances alike: Unreactive to all kinds of life's experience but somehow realising that all round(good and bad, worse) experience is the most important lesson in all our lives. Atleast now, i have many perspectives(almost all) to view life's events and it adds to my experiential knowledge.

Basically i want to end up earning a lot of money !! :) And that too as soon as possible, since i dont like to live on my parents' hard earned money, i feel kind of useless that way. I am particularly interested in R&D of electronics(VLSI design) but all my interests are not being able to made justice to because of my health problems( which are healing slowly).

Thank you!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

There is absolutley NO PROBLEM with Jupiter in this chart. It is very auspicious as Lord of Asc in Asc. Rahu there will still cause some problems.

But Strengthening Jupiter will only help in a minor way I feel. When Rahu is on Asc. sometimes the person's ego is inflated but weak. Often there are many uncertain changes in life, many, many different strange things happen. change of lifestyle, career, everything. The person is often quite extroverted or desires to be recognized.

The moon is w/ Mars in Aries. You should wear pearl. This is a light manglik condition. You can get angry quickly.

Also you should do Surya Namaskar every day. Try to arise and shower before the Sun comes up and do some type of gayatri or other worship of the Sun but do NOT wear Ruby.

Regarding Gomedha. It wouldn't hurt to experiment w/ this stone. I'm always a little suspicious of Gomedha, have personally had bad experiences with it. But my Rahu affliction is much different than yours. In your chart Rahu only influences Jupiter which is already strong. So why not try it.

Also, the only good herb for Rahu is calamus powder. If your mind gets foggy you can snort the powder which is excellent for the mind, memory, self-expression, etc.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Sir,

thank you for your insight.. I have had weird results that i would not term them "good" with gomedha.. I dont think its suitable for me. I wore if for two days and then a slightly dramatic postive change occured in my outlook on a certain aspect of my life.. In this way it has already helped me once. But wearing it, i feel very reckless and irresponsible, disobedient and the whole world seems unreal and illusived, i tend to shirk my responsibilities but just as soon as i removed it (after wearing it for two days), as i said there was a change in my outlook. It works, but in a weird way. I fully agree that jupiter is quite well placed but due to affliction with jupiter, i read somewhere that this conjunction causes rahu to eat up all the energy that jupiter creates and hence digestive problems arise: sluggish liver functions , constipation, dizziness due to constipation which increases when i wore yellow sapphire because as the jupiter's influence tries to increase, rahu eats up the energy of jupiter and causes problems. An astrologer told me this interpretation. He suggested me not to wear yellow sapphire, which i am doing.. But wearing yellow sapphire will make me suffer due to which that which is bound to happen in this life at some point in time, is being forced right now... which means that one can successfully choose to exhaust bad karma by suffering by the use of yellow sapphire or yellow topaz, AHEAD OF TIME!! viz; if it is meant to be that i suffer now or later, why not suffer now during a good dasha(Mars is a good dasha where if i choose to suffer, i am guaranteed full security and preservation of my body and due to jupiter , i can later regenerate; although the suffering has become involuntarily). This is just my theory and i can obviously be wrong. I think this is also the reason why many say that yellow sapphire or yellow topaz is the stone that anyone can wear and is very auspicious. Worshipping Narayana also helps manage destiny by shifting tough phases earlier in life when it is more conducive without negotiating the toughness of punishment. By shifting and rearranging what one should experience in this lifetime, since Life is all about the big picture, one can have a more balanced, secure flow in life and also learn why it happens and accept it whole heartedly. Worshipping Narayana also ensures that AFTER all suffering, even you become atheist, but still upholding good moral values, one can live without the help from God ( any god/ gods/ Narayana Himself) ; this is when one becomes truly independant of everything and God helps us to be independent( long run, big picture). I would like to know your opinion on this, sir.

I also had my thread ceremony(UPANAYANAM/Yagnyopavitam) done in aug 2007 and it is since then i was told to worship Vishnu and His many names along with reciting gayatri mantra early in the morning. If i remember correctly it was aug 2007 when the intense suffering began. I used to say the gayatri mantra everyday and feel very foggy and constipated, right now i have removed my thread that i used to wear because of its bad effects.

Sir, do you know if cultured pearls have negative effects? I used to wear pearl and all my problems increased.

Regarding the calamous powder, is it ayurvedic? Can you suggest me where i could find them in india (dealers) or online.. I just read about it, its called Vacha powder in india.. I'll try to find it around my place..

Sir, if you can also tell me what would be ideal for me to pursue: higher studies or a job.. Is it ok for me to travel abroad for higher studies after july /august?

Thank you so much!

Perhaps, the effect of a gemstone varies depending on which finger it is worn. I had worn the pearl ring on ring finger( which was difficult, or problems creating) and lately it feels quite different when i am wearing it on the little finger(better), the energy is subtle.. although its still a cultured pearl..

Pranaam

After reading through the posts, I concur that Guru Chandala Yoga necessarily does not conclude in evil results, I may be wrong, given my limited knowledge of astrology.

I have Guru and Rahu in the 5th house along with Saturn (Shani) in the sign of Leo, I'm an aries ascendant, my moon sign is scorpio, my ascendant lord Mars is debilitated in a kendra house (4th house - Cancer sign), venus is in own house in Libra in the 7th house along with Sun, Moon is in the 8th house in Scorpio along with Mercury, Ketu is in the 11th house in Aquarius..

Mars - 4th house - cancer

Jupiter, Rahu, Saturn - 5th house - Leo

Venus, Sun - 7th house - Libra

Moon, Mercury - 8th house - Scorpio

Ketu - 11th house - Aquarius

Birth Nakshatra - Anuradha, Ascendant - Aries

Birth Details: 24th October 1979, Berhampur (Orissa), 17:40 IST (5:40 PM)

Kindly explain me the consequences of the Jupiter-Rahu-Saturn combination in the 5th House (Leo)

Many Thanks ...

Best regards,

Misra K