bhairav_shakti Posted February 13, 2009 Report Posted February 13, 2009 Jagan Mangal Kavach Bhairav Baba Bless all, Providing you an rare Jagan Mangal Kavach which is very dear to Kali. Lord Narayan has used this kavach to attarach Yogeshwar Shiv, and Lord Ram has used this to destroy Rakshas. Please consult your GURU to get the exact pronounciation of the beej mantras used in this KAVACH. I am posting this, with intentions of spreading KNOWLDEGE. I am not responsible for outcome from this KAVACH. May Bhairav Baba bless all sadhak.. kaalbhairav/ Jag Mangal Kavach.pdf Quote
smilingbuddha Posted February 16, 2009 Report Posted February 16, 2009 Dear Bhairav_shakti ji, Could you please explain what exactly are the benefits of the Jagan Mangal Kavach? Om Namah Shiavaya! Quote
Durgaputra Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 Bhairavji, I presume this kavach requires initiation in some mool mantra - am I right ? Which mantra is needed ? Quote
bhairav_shakti Posted February 17, 2009 Author Report Posted February 17, 2009 Om Namo Narayana, Dear sadak, Please go through the PDF file throughly to understand the significance and importance of JANGAN MANGAL KAVACH. Follow Sanskrit Shlokas. Bhairav Baba Bless all.... kaalbhairav/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.