IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dave108

Nitai Gaur Deities wanted

Rate this topic

Haribol

Please can anyone tell me where i can buy some 7 - 10" Nitai Gaur Deities, either wooden or brass. I have seen the ones on Krishna.com, P.K Bedi and sons and Krishnaculture.com and they are not what im looking for.

Thanks

David ;)

Haribol

I really want some small 6" Gaura Nitai in brass. I have seen some on Krishna store i like but i think i will get hammered on import tax as i lve in England and they are based in the US. Please let me know if i can get these from Europe /India.

Kind regards

Haribol

Dave :)

hare krishna

sometimes the deities are posted to you. there are 5inch resin deities available here in South Africa. Which could be sent via Fedex or something. I am not sure but i think with Fedex an DHL there isn't any further cost as i said I'm not sure. What price did PK Bedi quote you for Gaura Nitai? I think he has only 12inch? There Gaura Nitai deities on other sites as well but most are the same kind you get on krishna,com/krishnaculture/krishnastore. The difference would probably be the metal, some are panchdatu others brass or ashtadhatu......