IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramakiran3

Mantra/prayer to plants before pluck them

Rate this topic

Plants and its products have always been necessary in both Worship of god(Vedic Tradition) and also in healing(Ayurveda)

Can any one let me know the right procedure and the worship which has to be done to plants before we pluck their flowers .. or ,, fruits - Any procedures as per shastras? I want to know about it

Dear learned people, Please contribute:)

Plants and its products have always been necessary in both Worship of god(Vedic Tradition) and also in healing(Ayurveda)

Can any one let me know the right procedure and the worship which has to be done to plants before we pluck their flowers .. or ,, fruits - Any procedures as per shastras? I want to know about it

Dear learned people, Please contribute:)

I, too, would like to know.:)

I will share this for what it is worth.

The Canticle of Creation - Saint Francis of Assisi.....

Most high, all powerful, good Lord, to You be praise, glory and honor and all blessing.

To You alone, Most High, do they belong, and there is no man worthy to name You.

Praise be to You, my Lord, with all Your creatures.

Chief of all is Sir Brother Sun, who is our day; through whom You give light. Beautiful is he, radiant, with great splendor. He is a true revealer of You, Most High.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for Sister Moon and for the stars. In heaven You have formed them, bright, precious and fair.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for Brother Wind, and for the air, and for the cloud, for clear sky and for all weathers, by which You give nourishment to all Your creatures.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for Sister Water. She is most useful and humble, precious and pure.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for Brother Fire, by whom You light up the night. Fair is he and merry, mighty and strong.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and keeps us. She brings forth divers fruits, the many-hued flowers and grass.

You, my Lord, for those who grant pardon for love of You, and bear weakness and buffetings. Blessed are they who live in peace, for by You, Most High, shall they be crowned.

Praise be to You, my Lord, for our Sister, Bodily Death, From whom no living man can flee. Woe to them who die in mortal sin! But blessed they who shall find themselves in Your most holy will; to them the second death shall do no ill.

Respected devotees,

I'm not sure about other plants but the mantras to be chanted prior to plucking and also while plucking Tulasi are as follows:

• When picking Tulasi leaves, chant the following mantra:

tulasy amrta janmasi

sada tvam kesava-priya

kesavartham cinomi tvam

varada bhava sobhane

"O Tulasi, you were born from nectar. You are always very dear to Lord Kesava. Now, in order to worship Lord Kesava, I am collecting your leaves and manjaris. Please bestow your benediction on me."

If when picking Tulasi leaves one breaks the branches, Visnu feels pain in His heart. One should clap the hands three times before picking Tulasi and pick in such a way that the branches do not shake. Visnu Smrti

One should say:

tulasy amrta janmasi sada tva kesava priya

kesavarthe vicinvami barada bhava sobhane

tvad anga sambhavaih patraih pujayami yatha harim

tatha kuru pavitrangi kalau mala vinasini

Oh Tulasi, born from the ocean of nectar, you are eternally the dearmost of Kesava. For His worship I now pluck you. Please bestow blessings on me.

Oh Tulasi, being pure in body and the destroyer of the sins of Kali-yuga, I will worship the Lord using leaves coming from your body. You should make that worship successful.

ys,

most fallen

Jai Bhairav Baba,

Jai Gurudev,

Here i am posting, ways to pluck PANCHANG of plants & trees in TANTRIK ways.

Before you use these plants for any SHATKARM or MEDICINAL purpose they have to be charmed with mantras for them to work, else they are of no use.

For any plant you have to give invitation to the plant over night, and and fast as well.

-It advised that plants growing on termite nests, wells, at the base of shady trees, on chariot roads, groves of gods or graveyards be avoided for collection.

-Plants that are damaged by fire, water or parasitic infestations, unseasonally growing, or trampled to the ground should be avoided. Plants should be collected only in the prescribed amount required for the user.

-One gets up in the morning and worships rudra surrounded by his hordes of bhUta-s. Then with worshipful attitude to The god one set forth for collection.

-Going to the plant that one wishes to obtain one utters the spell:

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place>

<st1:place w:st="on">OM</st1:place> vetAlAshca piShAchAshcha rAkShasAshcha sarIsR^ipA: |

apa sarpantu te sarve vR^ikShAdasmAchChivAj~nayA ||

One thus invokes rudra to command the vetAla-s, pishAcha-s, rAkShasas and reptiles to crawl away from the plant.

<st1:place w:st="on">OM</st1:place> namaste .amR^itasaMbhUte bala-vIrya-vivardhini |

balamAyuShcha me dehi pApAnme trAhi dUrataH ||

The herbs, the descendents of soma, are asked to provide strength, fertility and long life and remove pApa-s

Then thinking of the mAyA and pratya~ngirA bIja-s one utters the following incantation:

yena tvAM khanate brahmA yena tvAM khanate bhR^igu | yena indro.atha varuNo yena tvAM upachakrame | tenAhaM khaniShyAmi mantra pUtena pANinA ||

mA te pAte mAnipAti mA te tejo.anyathAbhavet |

atraiva tiShTha kalyANi mama kAryakarI bhava ||

<st1:place w:st="on">OM</st1:place> hrIM kShrauM svAhA | anena mUlikAM chedayet ||

For More Mantras & tantras - Check : KAALBHAIRAV.

Bhairav Baba Bless all

WOW,Thats a bunch of information

Dear Devotee of Christ thanks for ur article

Dear most fallen - Tulsi is inseparable with puja i will try following it,

Dear Bhairav Shakthi ji , i wll check ur group,

Thanks for all of you and peace be up on you all:)

Respected devotees,

I'm not sure about other plants but the mantras to be chanted prior to plucking and also while plucking Tulasi are as follows:

• When picking Tulasi leaves, chant the following mantra:

tulasy amrta janmasi

sada tvam kesava-priya

kesavartham cinomi tvam

varada bhava sobhane

"O Tulasi, you were born from nectar. You are always very dear to Lord Kesava. Now, in order to worship Lord Kesava, I am collecting your leaves and manjaris. Please bestow your benediction on me."

If when picking Tulasi leaves one breaks the branches, Visnu feels pain in His heart. One should clap the hands three times before picking Tulasi and pick in such a way that the branches do not shake. Visnu Smrti

One should say:

tulasy amrta janmasi sada tva kesava priya

kesavarthe vicinvami barada bhava sobhane

tvad anga sambhavaih patraih pujayami yatha harim

tatha kuru pavitrangi kalau mala vinasini

Oh Tulasi, born from the ocean of nectar, you are eternally the dearmost of Kesava. For His worship I now pluck you. Please bestow blessings on me.

Oh Tulasi, being pure in body and the destroyer of the sins of Kali-yuga, I will worship the Lord using leaves coming from your body. You should make that worship successful.

ys,

most fallen

Similar to Tulsi,Bilwa leaves are to be plucked reciting mantras