IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

Confusion On The Birth Star

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis, Pranams:pray:

A boy born on 25/10/1970 at 14-10 hrs at Chennai(Longi:80:14:48:E,Latti:13:04:00:N).

There is confusion on the birth Star,whether Makha 4 or Poorvaphalguni 1.

As per KP & Ganitha:Poorvaphalguni 1, As per Raman & Lahiri:Makha 4

Which one is to be taken as correct? Is birth time correction required?

Please guide as to the confirmation of birth star

Regards,:pray:

Anusha

Dear classic72 Ji,

Thank you. Jh 7.3 & astraura.tripod both show Moon between 13:22:48 & 13:23:00 in Leo as per Kp Ayanamsa and Drik ganitha ayanamsa which are considered to be nearly accurate,corresponding to the star Poorvaphalguni-1.Vakya gives Makha-4.

May I know the ayanamsa you follow?In such a confusion is any birth time correction nessary? Please guide.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear classic72 Ji,

In your response to a thread posted by Megala I find that you go by JHora for casting a chart.Please therefore once again check the star(Makha4 or P-Sha 1) by JHora and confirm.

As per Lahiri Moon in 13:17:07(Leo),indicating Makha-4. As per Kp Moon in 13:22:48 & as per Raman in 14:43:46,both indicating P-Pha-1. In astraura.tripod except Vakya all show P-pha-1.In your view what is to be taken as nearly correct.Majority say Kp & Drik ganitha which both seem nearly same.

Does the Makha: 4 or P-Sha:1 make any significant change in the personality/attitude etc

Regards,

Anusha

Dear Anusha,

I usually use Vishnu Nabhi Ayanamsa by default in the JHora software. But in borderline cases I use Lahiri Ayanamsa. By both these ayanamsas - I find the birth to be under Makha 4.

Yes if we switch and use other ayanamsas - there will be definitely be some deviations especially when the case is so close to the border.

Lahiri is well accepted as a standard ayanamsa - others are well known as well. So follow the one that you consider accurate.

Classic72

Dear classic72 ji,

Thank you very much.Soetimes it so happens that there is confusion over lagna & birth star,when they fall very close to the cusp,I mean to say that end of the one and the beginning of the other,where some few mts of the birth time here and there need a correction to arrive at the nearly accurate lagna & star&its pada.

Will you be able to guide me as to the correction of birth time?What are the inputs required and method of application to have the corrected one?

Regards,

Anusha

Using different Ayanamsas to analyse a horoscope is not proper.Have belief in one and take it for granted. However in this case, if the person is prone for sickness in child hood ,short tempered ,helpful, ambitious and average in height and bit cunning his is Magha 4<SUP>th</SUP> pada.If he is a little bit weak , charitable,likes fine arts ,spend thrift,likes buying and selling he is Purvaphalguni 1<SUP>st</SUP> pada.

When we get confused, we may have to see the qualities got by the birth star.