IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shivani_narula

Life is getting hell...... please help

Rate this topic

Dear Pandit Ji,I have been facing alot of problem in my marriage and career since last few years. All my relations gets failed in the last hour when things come down for settlement of marriage.My life has really became hell, after being cheated so many times.Will i have a happy settled married life and by when ?Will i have a love or arrange marriage ? Which will be preffered ?I really need an advice for you all. Please help me out from this problem.My particulars are :Name : Shivani NarulaDOB : 29-01-1982POB : LucknowTime : 4.45 amRegards,Shivani

Dear Shivani,

Please use the format for posting birth details so as to minimize confusion.

Date of birth : date/month/year (ever better if month is in words)

Time of birth : hrs:mins

Place of birth : Name of place, Country.

About your chart,

Your 7th house lord is Mercury, which is sitting in 2nd house being a retrograde. You also have retro Venus in 2nd house joined with Sun. Sun's presence makes your Mercury combust. Also in 7th house you have Rahu.

Troubles in relationship were inevitable.

A quick look would say everything is good, but Mercury is a malefic in your chart, which creates a lot of problems.

Don't be confused, or don't over expect from a relationship. You may be married to a person who is from somewhere far from the place where you were born.

Shivani, you need professional help. I think you need to get some rituals done to ease your planets. I'm not that good in analyzing marriage related issues, however, all I can advise is stay put, and don't get confused. Don't be short tempered, and adjust.

Hope it helps.

Ayush