Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Poll, anyone?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to figure out how to make a poll. When I try, I get to the point where I click (make poll) and it tells me to re-enter the inputs into the fields. It is a never ending samsara :eek:. Anyone have any pointers? Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...