IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
godisgreat_81

Higher education-Query to Webyogiji

Rate this topic

Respected Webyogiji,

Wish you a very happy new year!

I moved to US around 2 years ago after marriage and have been looking for employment. Things have been tough on that front.Married life has been blissful and no issues on that front.Some of the esteemed astrologers in this forum helped me with my query related to employment and I have been doing the remedies and hoping for the best.Hope things work out.

Meanwhile, I strongly desire to pursue my higher studies as soon as possible. I have an engineering degree in computer science.

Could you please let me know if I really put in hardwork can I do a post graduation in US?

My birth details are as follows.

June 2nd 1981

TOB: 10:30 AM

Place: Karwar, Karnataka,India

I am currently wearing Red Coral ring and a Pearl ring.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Nisha

Respected Webyogiji,

Wish you a very happy new year!

I moved to US around 2 years ago after marriage and have been looking for employment. Things have been tough on that front.Married life has been blissful and no issues on that front.Some of the esteemed astrologers in this forum helped me with my query related to employment and I have been doing the remedies and hoping for the best.Hope things work out.

Meanwhile, I strongly desire to pursue my higher studies as soon as possible. I have an engineering degree in computer science.

Could you please let me know if I really put in hardwork can I do a post graduation in US?

My birth details are as follows.

June 2nd 1981

TOB: 10:30 AM

Place: Karwar, Karnataka,India

I am currently wearing Red Coral ring and a Pearl ring.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Nisha

Namaskar,

At present you are having Mahadas of Rahu with subperiod of Venus till Nov 2009 and will be followed by subperiod of Sun, Moon and Mars. The later planets aspects house of learning and also4th house lord is Venus in 12 th (travel, journey, out side of native place) with Mercury (computer etc). Jupiter aspects Mars, Sun and Moon and thus I would suggest for higher education with efforts as Mercury being in 12th.

-WebYogi-

First of all, thanks a million webyogiji..thank you so much for taking out time!!

So do you think if I start studying now, for writing any competitive exam, I can successfully start and finish my higher education in the coming years and years after that?

I am asking this because on job front, thinks just look too bad since there seems be just nothing working out because of market being very bad now.. I do not want to be whiling away time.

I just need a small assurance to get me started.

Once again thanks so so much.

First of all, thanks a million webyogiji..thank you so much for taking out time!!

So do you think if I start studying now, for writing any competitive exam, I can successfully start and finish my higher education in the coming years and years after that?

I am asking this because on job front, thinks just look too bad since there seems be just nothing working out because of market being very bad now.. I do not want to be whiling away time.

I just need a small assurance to get me started.

Once again thanks so so much.

Namaskar,

You asked for the possibility of higher education and combination(s) are there. But getting job of liking is a different story. Job market all around has been affected in past few months, and in that case if it is going to be good for every one is a different story. I know people who have degree in Engineering but involved in totally different profession and nothing to do with their expertise but are happy money wise. Again, it boils down to karma rather than other factors!!!!.

-WebYogi-

Yes webyogiji, I thought since job market is bad, instead of feeling dissapointed and doing nothing, I thought I could go for higher education and better utilize this time. I know things are generally bad all around and no point in simply complaining abt my situation, I just have to accept it!

As long as you can give me some assurance that combination of higher education exist, I will confidently move ahead with this!

Yes webyogiji, I thought since job market is bad, instead of feeling dissapointed and doing nothing, I thought I could go for higher education and better utilize this time. I know things are generally bad all around and no point in simply complaining abt my situation, I just have to accept it!

As long as you can give me some assurance that combination of higher education exist, I will confidently move ahead with this!

Namaskar,

As I mentioned previously, in my view, planetary combinations are present for higher education in your chart. Jupiter as 9th lord (higher education) is with Saturn being a 8th lord (loss) indicating efforts on your part.

-WebYogi-