IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cvlakshmi

Is this a good match??

Rate this topic

Hi all Respected Gurus,

Kindly chek these horoscopes and tel if this is a good match?

My details

Name Vijaya Lakshmi C

DOB 27/02/81

POB Hyderabad

TOB 5.12am

His Details

Name Vinod Kumar K

DOB 22/08/77

POB Narayanpet,AP

His time details are nt available with me.Jus see on a general view if this match is good or nt?

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi

Dear Lakshmi ji,

It is difficult to get answers ,when birth inputs are either not complete or vague.When the birth date & place are mostely taken to be correct,time of birth which is the most significant input is either incorrect or not known at all and astro predictions made on such un-clear details will surely go astray and the astro seeker gets disappointed.

Specifically when you seek matri match,you wish to know whether the couple,entering into a family life,will have that ever loving special bond for life or otherwise and for this you have to be very careful in feeding the all necessary birth inputs of the couple where the time of birth is very indispensable one. The match done with vague inputs will surely be disappointing.

You said"His time details are nt available with me.Jus see on a general view if this match is good or nt?" This your life.You have to see that you get at least near correct details and submit.Surely some astro stalwarts will guide with their answers. Please do.

Best wishes,

Anusha

Hi Anusha,

Thanks and i do knw how important the time of birth is regarding these issues such as horoscope matching etc..

I hope somebdy wud chek and tel me if this match is good enuf or nt.

My details:

DOB 27/02/81

TOB 5.12 am

POB Hyderabad,AP

His details:

DOB 1/09/77

TOB 3.15am

POB Narayanpet,AP

Can we proceed or nt wid this match??

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi

Dear Lakshmi Ji,

I am here only to help you get some astrological response from astro pandits.Still you are not precise in the input regarding the proposed boy.You have given two contradicting DOBs with respect to the boy without confirming as to which one is correct.Don't be in a hurry.Please

ascertain the correct data and feed with your confirmation.Then only some one will look into it.Haste makes waste.So calmly do it.

Best wishes,

Anusha

Hi Anusha,

I am nt in a haste..Actually the person(middle man-one who got this match gave d first details)and wen i spoke to the guy himself,he gave me these details stating that these r his actually DOB details.

My marriage has been a problem for many years anusha may becos of dat i a sounding as if i am in a hurry.But its nt d case.Hope u wil understand.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi